Gotcha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just short of ten o'clock when Sally arrived with the replacement blouse. Jen got up from her desk to change but, when she'd finished and went to sit down again, Wendy stopped her.

"Hmm, five to ten, that's close enough. I think we'll have the ten o'clock spanking right now. Sally, dear, would you do the honours?" Wendy picked up the paddle from her desk and passed it to Sally. Jen, catching the triumphant look on Sally's face, looked over at Wendy who had sat back in her chair, expectantly. Whatever help Jen had hoped for was not forthcoming and realising that delay would only make things worse, she turned to Sally and bent over clutching her shins as before.

"Well?" Sally's voice was harsh; there was none of the amusement that Wendy seemed to find.

"Please, Mistress, may I have ten strokes of the paddle." Jen was unsure how she should be addressing Sally and plumped for 'Mistress' as the safest bet.

"And why do you deserve ten strokes?" Sally almost snarled.

"Please Mistress, I was late, I was slovenly and I lied."

THWAPP! There was no waiting with Sally and she had none of Wendy's finesse. Jen staggered under the blow and only an iron determination not to break in front of Sally prevented her from crying out.

THWAPP! The second blow was just as hard and Jen was really struggling. Eight more like this and, unrestrained as she was, she really wouldn't be able to take it.

THWAPP! The third blow broke through the last of Jen's defences and a cry of pain escaped her. Fortunately Wendy came to her aid.

"Careful, Sally, we don't want too much damage, there's seven more hours of fun left today and I want piglet here to feel every one of them."

Sally calmed down but the damage was done and, by the time the tenth blow fell, Jen was sobbing freely. It took some time before she could talk at all and even then her 'thanks' was forced out between sobs. When she returned to her desk it took a real effort of will to sit down, and then stay sitting as the touch of the chair burnt deeply. She was still snivelling when Sally left, taking the damaged blouse with her.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake!" Wendy sounded exasperated. "Look at the mess you've made of your makeup. You have ten minutes to go to the bathroom and sort yourself out; go!"

Jen went to the bathroom and washed her face. The day was turning into a nightmare and, each time it took a downturn, somehow Sally was involved. Jen wasn't sure whether to take it personally or not but, however it was meant, there was no denying the ferocity with which Sally had attacked her backside. Wendy had hurt, really hurt, and had brought tears to her eyes, but there had been a subtlety about it, limiting the pain to what Jen could take, taking her to an edge but not over. Sally, by comparison, was heavy handed and blundering. With a start Jen realised that the clock was ticking, her ten minutes would soon be up, and it made sense to return looking as good as she could. Quickly she repaired the damage and, pinning a smile on her face, returned to the office. Wendy glanced at the clock.

"Nine minutes, it seems that you're learning." She laughed.

Maybe it was because Sally had been overzealous, maybe it was the comparison between the two, but the eleven o'clock session seemed a piece of cake after the brutality of the ten o'clock. Sure, the ritual of apologising for crimes she hadn't committed still grated and there was never going to be a dignified way to bend over when your skirt was tucked up, your legs were parted and your bare bottom was open wide to the world, and, though she didn't have the brutality of Sally, Wendy still left Jen with a well tanned derrière. But for all that it was a punishment that Jen could take, the pain was bearable, and, truth be told, Jen was getting accustomed to the increasingly warm feeling between her legs that accompanied the well warmed bottom.

The midday session was equally uneventful but, come one o'clock, when Jen bent over and asked if she could have one stroke of the paddle Wendy just laughed.

"My dear piglet, did you really think you would get away with that? Please tell me, what does the clock on the wall say?"

Jen craned her neck and looked up. Sure enough the clock was digital and twenty four hour.

"Thirteen oh one, Mistress," she replied sheepishly.

"So, how about you asking me again," Wendy laughed.

"Please, Mistress, can I have thirteen strokes of the paddle."

"I think I might be able to oblige you, seeing as how you ask so nicely. Now remind me again why you deserve this."

Jen gritted her teeth and repeated again the litany about lateness, slovenliness, and lying. As the day progressed this was becoming harder and harder, so much of her well being relied on Wendy's good will and to have her believe that she had ruined the blouse and then lied about it was, despite Wendy's good humoured teasing, going to hinder, not help, in regaining her trust. What really hurt, far more than the paddle, far more than the humiliating ritual, was that Wendy so obviously thought her to be a silly little girl. With a well stifled inner sigh Jen braced herself for thirteen strokes.

By six o'clock Jen was thoroughly pissed off with the whole day. Wendy often worked long days and seven or eight o'clock was not unusual but, please, please let this be a day when she went home at six. For what she hoped was the last time today she got up, went over to Wendy's desk, bent over and requested the eighteen strokes.

"I think for this last session I want you over my knee; that's where naughty little piglets like you belong. Come along now."

Jen, the words 'naughty little piglet' still burning in her ears, straightened up and went to drape herself across Wendy's lap. Wendy took Jen's arm and twisted it behind her back, holding her firmly. With her other hand Wendy moved Jen's legs further apart and it could have been coincidence that, when Jen was arranged to Wendy's satisfaction, Wendy's hand ended up between Jen's thighs, mere millimetres away from Jen's vagina.

"Now then, piglet, have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And will you be late again?"

"No, Mistress."

"And will you look after the clothes I provide for you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And will you lie to me again?"

"No, Mistress."

A ball of frustrated fury boiled within Jen. Wendy's condescension, the way she was being treated like some sort of infant, the way her innocence had been disbelieved and her protestations had led to further punishment, the way in which she was Wendy's plaything and completely unable to do anything about it, and, to cap it all, the way that Wendy's hand was positioned so damn close but so damn far that made her want so much to move until it touched and she could work on scratching that growing itch between her legs, all added up to an unbearable degree of anger and it was all Jen could do to prevent herself from throwing an almighty temper tantrum. Nevertheless, she knew that however loudly she screamed It's just not fair! all she would be doing would be reinforcing the image of the immature little girl, the image she was so keen to lose.

Wendy removed her hand and, almost immediately the first blow fell. Whereas Wendy seemed to have been holding back before, now, possibly because it was going to be the last session of the day, the blows were fast and furious and Jen didn't have time to catch her breath between one blow and the next. She couldn't help a series of inarticulate cries of pain and rage and her legs kicked furiously but she was firmly held and the blows just kept coming. Fortunately it didn't take long before all eighteen had landed and it was all over. Wendy returned the paddle to the drawer in her desk and returned her hand to between Jen's legs. This time there was no nearly about it, her hand was firmly wedged at the top of her thighs with her fingers pushing against Jen's vagina. As the fire in Jen's buttocks began to stoke the reciprocal fire in her loins this insistent pressure was just what Jen needed. She was still flexing her thigh and calf muscles in an attempt to ease the pain and that just mean that her groin moved against Wendy's hand, until, as if by accident her fingers slipped inside.

"Well, piglet, will you behave from now on?" Wendy's voice was a gentle purr.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Good, because it's time that we were going. Come along now, sort yourself out." Wendy's hand was withdrawn and in a heartbeat Wendy had become cool and efficient again and Jen, just as she was starting to climb the hill towards release, was left high and dry. Wendy eased Jen off her lap and Jen, shaking like a leaf in a gale, went back to her desk to shut down her computer. Once everything was put away and Sally had been notified to bring the car to the font door it was time to leave and the two women went to the lift. As they waited Wendy turned to Jen.

"Piglet, haven't you forgotten something?"

"Sorry, Mistress." Jen was concerned, what had she forgotten now?

"Your skirt, piglet, sort it out before we get to the lobby." With a blush Jen realised what Wendy meant, she had got so used to having her skirt lifted at the back she had completely forgotten to restore it to normal and was about to walk through the lobby with her well tanned backside open to all.

As soon as they got in the car Wendy insisted that Jen lift the back of her skirt again. The rich leather of the seats was cool and sensual against her skin; a pleasant contrast to the fire which still burned from her last beating. Jen was concerned that, with the strange ways in which her body was reacting, she might leave embarrassing damp marks.

When they arrived at the mansion Jen followed Wendy in and, as before, they were met at the door by Juanita. Wendy had a short discussion about the evening menu before telling Juanita that Jen was to be taken to the basket again. Jen knew the score and, as Wendy departed into the depths of the house, she undressed, passing her clothes to Juanita and, once naked, turned with her hands behind her back to enable Juanita to fit the cuffs. Juanita took her down to the kitchen and as she settled her in the basket and fastened the leash to its hook she gave Jen a sympathetic smile but it was obvious that she was not going to be able to give any real help.

Jen had not been there long when Sally arrived carrying a set of cordless hair clippers. She unhooked the leash and ordered Jen to stand with her legs apart. She then fitted a guard on the clippers and set to work. The guard she had chosen was quite short and left the hair at little more than a stubble. Jen had trimmed her pubic hair before but never that short and certainly never with a pair set of clippers. The powerful motor vibrating the shears back and forth was making her whole mons vibrate and, inevitably, this started to have an effect on Jen, an effect that did not go unnoticed by Sally.

"Like that, do you? Does it get you all hot and horny?" Sally laughed. Jen kept her silence, she knew that whatever she said to Sally would only inflame matters but she couldn't deny that the vibrations were getting to her and, as Sally ran the clippers back and forth she couldn't stop a little sigh. Furthermore she was certain that Sally was taking far longer than was really justified, either she was doing the most thorough trim possible or, more likely, she was playing with Jen, winding her up by turning her on.

Sally removed the guard and used the unprotected clippers to trim round the edges, catching any stray hairs and trimming back to the bikini line. From Jen's point of view the continued vibrations were now accompanied by nervous anticipation; having someone, especially someone whom she distrusted as much as Sally, using sharp clippers so close to her most delicate areas, was very off-putting.

"That's enough of that, time for you to go back to your basket." Sally switched off the clippers, and pulled the leash back towards the hook so that Jen had no option than to follow. Once she was kneeling down again and reattached Sally patted her on the head and flounced off.

Jen snuggled down as best she could and, after the indignity of being fed some kind of mush from bowls on the floor, even drifted off to sleep. There was, after all, nothing else to do and the sheer boredom of her captivity was getting her down. She was wakened by Juanita shaking her shoulder.

"Chiquita, wake up. The Mistress want you." Juanita unfastened the lead and helped Jen to her feet. "Quick now, she ask for you."

Juanita quickly wiped Jen's face clean from the mess still left over from her evening meal before taking the leash and guiding the still sleepy Jen upstairs to the main lounge where Wendy was waiting. As with the previous night she was looking regal, laid full length on a sofa and wearing a silk dressing gown, but tonight, knelt in front of her, facing the sofa, was a woman, naked and with her arms fastened behind her just as Jen's were. Juanita unclipped the lead and left. As Jen approached Wendy the kneeling woman looked up and Jen saw her face; it was Sally.

"Ah, piglet," Wendy said, "it seems I may have done you an injustice. I've been reviewing the security footage from this morning. Take a look at this."

Wendy picked up a remote controller and pressed some buttons. The flat screen television burst into life and, seconds later, Jen saw video footage of herself earlier that morning putting on her make up. The picture wasn't particularly high quality and the camera's fish eye lens made the picture distorted but it was still obvious what she was looking at. Then, on the screen, she saw Sally enter and heard her chide Jen for not being ready. Wendy pressed the pause button.

"Now we get to the interesting part. Don't we, tubby?" Wendy said.

"Yes, Mistress," Sally replied. Evidently 'tubby' was her pet name.

"And what will piglet see?"

"Me marking the blouse, Mistress," Sally mumbled.

"Let's look, shall we?" Wendy pressed start and the video continued. Jen saw herself go back to putting on her makeup and, as soon as she was distracted, Sally leant over the bed and did something with the clothes. The picture wasn't clear enough to get the full detail but it was now pretty obvious where the mark had come from. Wendy pressed a button and the screen went blank.

"When I asked you if you knew anything about the mark what did you say?" There was an edge creeping in to Wendy's voice.

"I said I didn't know anything, Mistress," Sally replied.

"You lied, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And why did you do that?"

"I wanted to get piglet into trouble." It was as if the words were being forced from Sally.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

"I wanted to get piglet into trouble." Sally spoke louder this time, the pain of her confession evident in every word.

"You wanted to get piglet into trouble," Wendy repeated. "Well, you certainly managed that. Poor little piglet spent half the day upended getting her bottie smacked, and all because of you."

Wendy looked up at Jen.

"Well, piglet, as you were the victim of tubby's little prank I've decided that you should choose a suitable punishment for her. I'm sure you would like to administer it yourself; you know by now the sort of possibilities available and you must have plenty of reasons to come up with something interesting and unusual."

Jen mind was spinning. Part of her, a huge part of her, just wanted to take the biggest, meanest, implement Wendy could provide and thrash Sally until the blood ran. The bitch, the mean conniving bitch had put her through hell and for what? And then she had it, jealousy was the whole reason behind Sally's actions and Jen could use that jealousy to punish her. So the green eyed bitch didn't like being supplanted by Jen, then, far worse than any beating, especially as Sally might well be the masochistic type who would enjoy it, far worse would be to show to Sally how much she had failed, how much Jen was now Wendy's favourite.

"Please, Mistress," she replied sweetly, "please would you let me pleasure you?"

"And what about tubby?" Wendy was curious.

"She can watch."

For a moment Wendy just looked at Jen, then slowly she began to smile.

"Ah, I think I understand. tubby, move over there, next to the fireplace." Whilst Sally shuffled across the floor on her knees Wendy reached down and, as gracefully as is possible whilst lying on a sofa, removed her panties and positioned herself so that Jen could kneel between her legs.

This was only the third time that Jen had performed cunnilingus but she was a quick learner and, more importantly, she had already picked up some clues as to Wendy's particular likes and dislikes. The main thing with Wendy, above all else, was to take things slowly. Jen started kissing just above the knees, just brushing her lips against Wendy's skin. Slowly, oh so slowly, she progressed up the inner thighs, sometimes teasingly kissing a little higher but immediately returning in a two steps forward, one step back fashion. By the time she reached the groove where the thigh meets the groin she was rewarded by the rich warm scent of Wendy's arousal, but, even so, she kept away from the centre. She ran playful lines of kisses across Wendy's lower stomach, skirting the top of her pubic hair before running down either side of her labia where she added a bit of suction, teasing the skin, pulling it gently with her lips. Once, just once, she let her lips brush the top of Wendy's labia and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure before she moved away again. Then she pursed her lips and, holding them just away from Wendy's sensitive skin, blew gently, letting the jet of air from her lips tease at Wendy's centre.

"If you don't stop teasing soon..." Wendy mumbled between clenched teeth.

Jen needed no further urging and, probing with her tongue, got down to business and eased Wendy's labia apart. The thick flow of Wendy's juices attested to her high state of arousal but still Jen took a slow approach, running her tongue up and down the lips, probing the grooves in between and barely flicking at the clitoris on her way past. Each time it seemed to project more, each time it was harder, more swollen until, satisfied that Wendy was really ready, Jen settled down, finding the rhythm, the steady flick, flick, flick that would lift Wendy up, step by step, until she reached heaven.

Within moments Jen could feel the first wave building within Wendy. The tensing muscles, the deeper breathing, the little animal cries were all clues that Jen was careful not to miss. As the wave broke within Wendy, Jen followed every movement, keeping her tongue pressed to Wendy's clitoris, steadily, relentlessly, keeping the rhythm, keeping the pulse and, as Wendy relaxed, she stayed with her, never stopping, letting the second wave start building even before the first had subsided. As the second wave grew, so Jen increased the intensity, still keeping the steady rhythm and once again she was rewarded as Wendy arched her back, pushing her groin into Jen's face as hard as Jen was pushing her face into Wendy's groin. Time and again the waves grew, peaked and receded, Jen's jaw was aching, she was having trouble breathing but she wasn't going to slacken, not till she'd reached the very peak, she could feel that this time, this wave was the big one, Wendy was grunting, panting, gasping, her whole body a ball of tension, tension that cried out for release, release that was so close, so close, so...

"Oh my God... oh my God... oh my god... OH MY GOD!" Wendy's shout echoed as the tension broke in a glorious explosion, her whole body released into ecstasy. Jen swallowed as her mouth filled with ejaculate, and she tried to stay with Wendy as her body thrashed about but Wendy had had enough, was well and truly satisfied and, unable to take any more, pushed Jen away.