Gotcha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after, washed, dried and in bed, it was more of the same. Jen had to lie there as Mistress Tanya teased and aroused her. Mistress Tanya was obviously no novice and her lips and fingers were driving Jen crazy with desire but any attempt to reciprocate was firmly rebuked. It was evident that sex for Mistress Tanya was more about control than orgasms and it amused her to keep Jen on edge, taking her to the brink time and time again. Jen's whole body was screaming for release but unable to move and unable to express herself freely she could only bottle it up. Torn back from the brink yet again she could suppress a whimper.

"What's up, little puppy? Are you not grateful for all the attention I'm showing you?" Mistress Tanya mocked.

"Please, Mistress...." Jen whispered.

"Does my little puppy want to come? Is she my little slave puppy?"

"Oh, please, Mistress. I'll be anything you want, anything at all. Please don't tease me any more," Jen almost sobbed.

"Anything at all, yes, I do believe you would. Come for me puppy, come for me NOW!"

Whether it was Mistress Tanya's commanding tone, her hand thrust hard between Jen's thighs, her teeth biting down on Jen's inflamed nipple, or simply all of them put together, Jen lost control as the orgasm crashed through her body. She was in no position to heed any commands to lie still or be quiet, it was as if she were in a different place, the overload of sensation driving out any one feeling until, completely spent, the wave within her broke and she collapsed back on the bed.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you." She gasped. "That was... that was...."

"Shh now, my pretty little puppy. Mistress Wendy was right, you are good. Maybe I should ask if I could keep you? Maybe swap you for trixie?"

"What! No!" Jen suddenly realised what she'd said. "I'm sorry Mistress Tanya, I'd love to but..."

"Don't worry, little puppy, I was only teasing. I can see how devoted you are to Mistress Wendy. Do you want to know a secret?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"She's just as keen on you. Now settle down, give me a cuddle and then it's time to sleep."

Mistress Tanya turned off the light and lay back in the darkness. Jen snuggled down beside her, her mind still reeling. Could what Mistress Tanya had just said be true? Was she more than Wendy's toy, her plaything? And, if it were more than that, what was it? What did Jen want it to be?

12