Gotham City Whores Pt. 04

Story Info
Huntress joins the Birds Of Prey (and Harley) to meet S. Tud.
8.5k words
4.67
21.1k
35
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comic books, franchises, places etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I am making no money off the writing of this story. I do not own DC Comics or any of its characters.

Starring: Huntress, Batgirl, Black Canary, Harley Quinn.

Gotham City Whores - Part 4

An erotic DC Comics fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, Oral, inter, anal.

* * *

'Black Canary's gone off the radar. Got any leads on her last movements?'

A part of Batgirl shuddered when she read the message from her on-off ally in the Birds of Prey but general friend and fellow crime-fighter known as Huntress. Batgirl knew exactly why Canary had gone 'off radar' for a few days, and exactly where she'd likely be. She'd sent her friend straight into the waiting, perverted arms of that black stud who had fucked her near senseless, just as he'd openly, and shamelessly, admitted to doing to countless women. That had been Samuel Tud's order - send any fellow super-heroines to him. That, and do some dirty work for him by deleting some important, and possibly incriminating files from the Gotham City Police Department.

The rest of her? Saw an opportunity to go back to that club and get some answers. She did have a small matter, and one she deep down knew she shouldn't do, of returning a thong given to her from him...

'As a matter of fact, I do Huntress...'

* * *

"This doesn't feel right Barbara..." Helena Bertinelli, the masked crime-fighter known as Huntress stated as she and Batgirl approached a plain looking side-door to one of the buildings attached to the strip club known as Delicious Delights. By it a very technically advanced security key-pad was placed as an entry method. "I mean, aside from just walking in through a door? There's a smell of a trap in the air..."

"Trust me on this... Canary is in here." Barbara Gordon, the secret identity of her currently dressed super-heroine persona Batgirl reassured her friend. Still keeping a secret the real reason why she was bringing her to this exact location. "I have a lead on the inside on this one." She added, turning and entering a combination into the pad. The panel lighting up green as the click of the door unlocking was heard.

Both women were clad in their traditional attires. Batgirl in a bodysuit with full cowl and mask of black, with yellow gloves, boots, utility belt and bat-symbol across her sizeable chest. Huntress was clad in a black costume of a one-piece of sorts, open at the front to show off her toned midsection from just below her chest all the way down to a purple utility belt of her own. Just above her large chest a 'top' with white design covering her shoulders and neck. A dark mask covering up her identity but open at the back so her long black hair can remain flowing. At the front partially to let her nose, mouth and eyes be seen. All topped off with long black gloves with purple bands, and similarly designed thigh-high boots.

"Must be a good lead... You didn't even need to hack into that." Huntress noted, a hint of suspicion in her voice as she followed Batgirl inside.

"Now, if I remember right..." Batgirl started to say.

"Oh, I bet you remember being here, Bat-babe!" A sudden, familiar (but not in a good way for them) voice rang out to make both women turn to the side and ready themselves for a fight.

Instead, their eyes went wide as they saw the super-villain Harley Quinn but not as she usually appeared as. While her face was plastered with the white clown face-paint with a black eye-mask, and wore the jester-style hood and neck ruffle. It wasn't a familiar sight to see her in a completely see-through red short lingerie 'dress', her own very generously sized and rounded tits and even her shaved pussy down below essentially on full display. Far more suited for the bedroom then the plain looking storage room of sorts they were all in.

"Right on time too toots!" Quinn grinned as she casually leaned on the doorway, not fazed at all by the stances the women who she should be at odds with. "The Boss is gonna be real pleased about that!"

"What on Prime Earth is going on here?!" Huntress demanded with narrowed eyes. "Where is Black Canary??"

"Awwwww, skippin' the foreplay are ya?" Harley pouted for a moment before shrugging. "Eh, what the heck... Gets to the good stuff anyway! Come on girls, let's go meet the Boss... And from how I left them, Canary in full 'song' too!" She added with an insane sounding laugh as she turned. A noticeable sway of her hips in her step, the bottom of that 'dress' raising up to show off her butt cheeks as she walked.

"...H-hey! Where do you think you're going??" Huntress demanded, thrown off by the somewhat uncharacteristic way Quinn was acting.

"Huntress?" Batgirl spoke, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder to get her attention. "I think it's time you met my... 'Lead'." She stated, before motioning her to follow as she walked forward to follow after Harley.

Huntress stood blinking for a moment, stunned by what was going on. Wait, did Quinn say 'I bet you remember being here' to Batgirl? It was in a brief moment Huntress realised how deep into a trap she was, and a flash in her mind told her to turn, run, leave, and get help. Instead, with a mix of concern for what her friends could be involved in, and a hint of curiosity for what was happening here, she followed after Batgirl. In doing so, sealed not just her own fate, but that of the Birds of Prey for good.

* * *

Huntress has a couple of 'worst case scenarios' in her head for what state or condition she might end up finding Black Canary in. Mind controlled? Tortured? Even, as dark as it was to think, assuming the worst of the worst could have happened.

Watching Canary getting fucked senseless by a massive, black cock was not one of them.

That was the first thing that greeted her when she stepped into the office of the 'Boss' of this operation after following Quinn and Batgirl up. Spread legged, naked, and mounted on top of the fattest and longest cock Huntress had ever seen, getting fucked on a lavish leather couch. Black Canary was being made to bounce up and down on that dick not in a consensual way, but from the sheer force of the stiff thrusts being sent up into the soaking snatch from underneath. The lazy grin and glazed over eyes on the blonde showing this was all very willing as she moaned with every pump she took. Her large tits jiggling as her frame jolted hard upward before coming slapping back down into the lap of the stud pounding away into her twat.

"Mmmmmm!! Looks like... Ahhhhhh!! We're got an audience..." Samuel Tud chuckled as he pumped his cock into Canary's pussy. Completely naked, with his dark skinned, impressively built and muscular frame on full display. Grinning just a little bit wider as the three new arrivals to his office did nothing to throw him off. In fact, just a motivation to show the two women he already knew what they were sticking around for, and what the new beauty would soon be very familiar with. For now he kept the stiff, balls deep thrusts coming as he banged the blonde crime-fighter on top of him. Making full use of the stunner who not too long ago had been a proud defender of truth and justice. Now she was both working for him and easily offering up her holes to him any way he wanted. Such as right now, making her moan out as sweat sexily coats her gorgeous frame.

Huntress could only stare with her mouth open, watching her fellow Bird of Prey acting like a shameless whore, moaning away on fat black cock as it drove so deep into her pussy. Her eyes locked onto that piece of man-meat ramming up to the hilt, accompanied by a sinful smack of his skin hitting off of her ass cheeks. Canary not looking like she was even registering the presence of others in the room. Groaning out as she took this hard fucking that had left her obviously cock-drunk long before this point. Not just that, but being sent into a loud orgasm as her blonde haired head tilted back, body visibly shuddering as her snatch clamped around the dick driving into her. Her moans a far more sweeter sound than her usual Canary Cry.

She wasn't the only one watching however, but the women either side of her with different reactions. Batgirl bit down on her bottom lip, gazing at the same big black cock she has been unable to stop thinking about for days since the night she first met Tud and got fucked by him. The black thong she now had in her hand another reminder of becoming his first super-heroine slut. Meanwhile Harley just grinned as she pervertedly watched the ongoing orgasm with glee. The baubles on the ends of the cones of her hod bouncing as her head nodded in time with the motion Canary was being made to do. The eyes of the crazed beauty similarly following the movement to more than stimulate her if how she was running her hands up the sides of her own body was any indication.

"Mmmmmm... Not bad... For a warm up..." Samuel chuckled as he lifted Canary up and off from his cock with ease. Unceremoniously dumping her down to the floor in humiliating fashion, treating her like a cheap whore to use and drop as he sees fit. Similarly showing no concern from her groaning as she stayed down on the floor, gasping for air after a sexual high that's still left her grinning. "Nice to see you again Batgirl... Or is it Barbara Gordon tonight?" He asked with a smirk. Knowing just what power he clearly had over her.

"W-what??" Huntress gasped in shock at the revelation that her friend's secret identity is known to this criminal man. "How... How does he know that??" She said almost sounding like a demand as she looked to her friend.

"I... I mean... Why?" Batgirl stuttered out, not even looking at the other women. Trying to look Tud in the eyes, but finding her look going to that big, beautiful cock of his. Looking even more irresistible coated with the juices of another woman. "Why did... I mean... Why h-haven't you told people... Who... Who I am... When you...?"

"Cut the bullshit girl." Samuel said firmly, cutting her off. "You ain't fucking here for no answers. Now... Come over here and give me back that thong I let you borrow... And come suck my fucking dick as a 'late return' payment..." He ordered with a cocky smirk, even twisting the knife as he made a motion with his finger for her to approach.

Once again Huntress had to stare in shock and horror as without any hesitation, Batgirl did as ordered. The once proud crime-fighter stepping forward towards the couch and once there, slipping down to her knees in between his spread legs. Placing the underwear into his hand, before she put hers to work gripping the slick shaft in her gloved hands. Eyes locked up to the smirking stud, she didn't even react when he tossed the thong away like it meant nothing to him even after asking for it. The redhead parted her lips and obediently slurped him up inside her oral hole, making him moan and nod approvingly before he chuckled. Groaning as she tasted the pussy of not just a fellow woman, but a Birds of Prey member off of his inches. The sucks continued as she went to work, making him moan out as her lips pressed firmly around his size. Tongue working away too at the shaft to ensure he was nicely cleaned off just as she knew he'd want her to do.

The mind of Huntress watching on raced as she tried, but failed, to process not just all this rapid information. What was going on in front of her as well. The sight of one of her closest friends and allies willingly sucking dick was shocking enough. The fact it was the same black cock that had just finished the interracial fucking another of her fellow crime-fighters was almost impossible to dream up alone. Add in the clear power this hunk had over these women? Including the villain beside her who should only have twisted love for her 'Mister J'? She had no words, or plan for what to do next. Only able to stare and watch as Batgirl blew this criminal Boss, and from the short distance away was also clearly loving doing it as well. Hearing muffled moans around the shaft being sucked on.

"Who would have thought it, huh?" Harley Quinn teased, grinning as she leaned in to speak to the staring Huntress. "Lil' Bat-bitch here, a red hot, red-headed cock sucker!" She added, flicking her own tongue out to brush against her top lip as she shifted ever so slightly closer to the woman who under previous circumstances should be fighting against.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Indeed, Batgirl was putting her mouth to steady work on that cock she was already extremely familiar with. Groaning around the inches sliding right up between her lips as the masked beauty raised and lowered her head smoothly and already with a clear hunger. She'd been craving doing this like a junkie needing their next fix. Her hands sliding across his sturdy thighs as she blew him further showed her lustful state. Having long replaced the fluids that had coated him now with her saliva. Her brisk motion taking his dick nicely deep inside her far from inexperienced oral hole. All the while staring up at the man she was making moan with her soothing lips and that warm and wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm... Hey, Huntress... Come... Ahhhhh... Come over here honey..." Tud said with a smirk, his tone of saying her name making it seem like it was not a surprise that she had arrived at his office tonight. Causally, while still being sucked off by another masked crime-fighter, he motioned with a wave of the hand. Instructing her to approach and get a good look at what her friend was doing to him. Even though Huntress was clearly able to witness and hear Batgirl sucking away at the fat rod she was feasting on. Saliva starting to drip down that prick as the red-head took him in impressively deep into her groaning oral hole.

"This... This can't be real..." Huntress tried to tell herself, shaking her dark haired head but with her wide eyes still staring through the holes in her mask at the blowjob her friend was dishing out. "This... You can't be..." *SMACK!* "Ahhhh!!" Her attempts to bring together words were cut off when Harley Quinn delivered a sharp spank with a hand onto Huntress' backside to send her somewhat embarrassingly stumbling forward. Caught off guard, the black and purple-clad stunner found herself falling onto the couch, right next to the man being blown. Her eyes were shocked again as she sat up straight, meeting his gaze to see him hungrily looking over her like she was a prize to claim. Then her eyes fell onto looking down at the bobbing head between his legs, getting that closer look at the huge cock that had already 'tamed' her friends and the super-villain in the room.

"MMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH... HHHHHLLLLKKKK!!" Showing just how deep under both his control and the lust he was making her feel, Batgirl was now choking herself on that huge fuck-stick. Taking his cock into her throat to make him moan loudly while she gagged harshly around his man-meat. Eyes starting to well-up as she took the blowjob to levels she's not just never dared to even attempt in the past, but couldn't have done with out this - the biggest, fattest dick she's ever had in her life. "AHHHHHHLLLKKKK... GAHHHHH!! GAHHHHH HRRRRKKKK..." Her saliva further splattered down and around his size as she sucked smoothly and quickly. Her lips losing the battle to stay around him each time she out a gag more suited for a deep throat porn starlet than a previously feared and respected crime-fighter. The discomfort far from a concern for her as she finally got to so deeply taste the cock that had awakened an inner whore inside of Barbara Gordon.

"This... This is wrong! Barbara... I mean, Batgirl w-would never..." Huntress said, shaking her head as she watched what she couldn't process actually happening in front of her. She also doesn't seem to have registered the fact that the man getting sucked off has put his arm around her waist while getting this red hot blowjob.

"Yes she would. She is... MMMM... And not just her..." Samuel chuckled, locking eyes with the newest beauty to step into his 'establishment'. "I fucked Batgirl, I fucked your friend Black Canary there..." He said, not even bothering to glance over at the woman finally getting up to her knees on the floor. "I even fucked Harley Quinn and her hot psycho ass over there."

"That you did, Mistah Tud!" Harley agreed with a grin, stepping over towards the couch, standing by the still gasping for air Canary. "You gonna stuff this new bird with yer big fuckin' cock now?"

"Heh... Not a damn bad idea... Ahhhhhh..." Tud groaned as he enjoyed the vibrations of another gag around his dick from the red-head between his legs. "Mmmmmm! OK Batgirl... Ahhhhhh... How about you and Harley here have some fun... Me and Huntress here... Mmmmm... Need to get a little acquainted with one another."

Lifting her head away with an audible 'pop', Batgirl spat down a wad of saliva onto that fat shaft before she nodded her head. "Yes... Yes Mister Tud!" She agreed as she stood up. Shortly before almost yelping in surprise when Quinn grabbed her by the face, bringing her into an intense lip lock. "Mmmmmmphhh!! MMMMM..." She moaned against the other woman's lips, not fighting it one bit as their mouths started to part and Harley's tongue aggressively pushed into Batgirl's still hungry mouth.

"Batgirl!! Wha..." Huntress was stunned again. Leaving her wide open to be grabbed by the waist and pulled onto the lap of the black hunk. Made to gasp as his rod rested against her backside. "How... How did you... Could you possibly do this to them??" She demanded answers, but sounded almost desperate. Groaning as she felt his cock rubbing against the material of her outfit and in turn her booty.

"Honey, I could show you..." Tud grinned up at her. "But how about I just show you?" He boldly said, moving his hands upward and grabbing the bottom of her attire below her chest and with one swift motion hauling it all the way upwards.

Despite knowing full well how wrong this whole situation was, Huntress offered no resistance as her large, shapely breasts were revealed. Perhaps in the next moment she would have attempted to protest or make up an excuse, but instead was made to moan out. His hands eagerly grabbing a hold of both mounds to squeeze them. Deep, firm gropes as if he already owned them and the rest of her. "Oh God!! Ahhhhhhh... Th-that's... Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmm..." Almost as if she was getting passively lust-drunk from the way she's seen her friends and an enemy acting, she couldn't help but moan from the touch of this far from novice hands working over her breasts. Staring down at him as his digits roamed across her tits. Pushing them together and watching them bounce a little when he let go for the briefest of moments.

"I... I shouldn't be... This is! Mmmmmphhhh!!" As she tried a seemingly last ditch attempt to protest the sexual advances she wasn't massively fighting off to begin with, she was finally cut off. This time by her fellow Bird of Prey as Black Canary got into the mix of things. A handful of Huntress' long dark hair to force her masked face towards her beautiful bare one and into a steamy kiss. The eyes of Huntress going first wide, then half shut, and finally closed as the lips of the other woman worked against her own. Any attempted battle short lived as the grinning hunk underneath her then moved in himself. Capturing a nipple in his mouth to give a loud and lewd slurp to. In turn causing Huntress to moan, and her open mouth providing an opening for Canary to shove her tongue right into her fellow super-heroine's oral hole to deepen their kiss. Moans now being exchanged along with a little bit of spit.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers