Gotham City Whores Pt. 05

Story Info
S.Tud puts Zatanna under a different kind of 'spell'.
7.1k words
4.55
21.5k
30
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comic books, franchises, places etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I am making no money off the writing of this story. I do not own DC Comics or any of its characters.

Starring: Zatanna

Gotham City Whores - Part 5

An erotic DC Comics fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter.

* * *

Zatanna Zatara suspected something was wrong.

While not strictly a full time member of the Justice League, she still has close connections with its members and associates. Partly to take a break from being a 'full time' heroine, and partly to continue to enjoy her career as a stage illusionist. Fully ready to lend her skills and knowledge about magic to her friends whenever she was needed.

However, a friend asking her to perform at a strip club in Gotham? Certainly not her style, even if it was as Huntress put it 'as part of an investigation'. The mention of the club's name 'Delicious Delights' did sound vaguely familiar to her for some reason. Still, a favour was a favour and it would be wrong of her to turn down a request. Yet when she approached the building, the lack of sensing any magical elements in the air was a concern. On the one hand, sure no magic for her to deal with meant no danger, to a degree. The other? Why would a master of magic like herself be needed here in the first place if there was only a 'normal' threat? Something didn't quite add up.

She further suspected a trap when she arrived at that side 'EMPLOYEES' marked door. She was used to leering looks caused from her choice of attire, even as perfectly as it showed off her body, so that was far from bothering her. When they referenced that they knew she'd be coming, and mentioned about 'The Boss loving her' or words to that effect? She had every right to be suspicious. However, and perhaps against her better judgement, she went along with things. A short trip through the backstage areas of the strip club, arriving at an office door of the head of this questionable operation.

"Damn... My girls deliver again!" Samuel Tud remarked with a grin, moving up out of his executive chair as he watched the magician step into his office. "Zatanna Zatara, right? Heard a lot about you..." He added with a chuckle as he moved around his desk. Clad in another of his expensive, custom tailored suits

His words had a clear double meaning, and right now he was caring very little about her talents in terms of magic. A leering and approving look cast over the dark haired beauty and her choice of attire. Black, heeled booths that run upward to above the knee where fishnet tights took over until meeting black 'booty shorts' that fit snugly against her shapely rear. On her upper body a white buttoned shirt that strained against her large chest. Over it an open, black tailed illusionist's sleeved jacket to fit with the black bow-tie. All topped off with white gloves and the classic black magician's top hat sitting atop her head.

"You're in charge around here?" Zatanna questioned, a poker face on to not appear concerned despite him being aware of her arrival. The look on her face far from pleased from the welcome she's getting. "Quite an office for someone running a little strip club."

"The same is Samuel Tud... Didn't one of your friends let you in on the secret?" Tud stated with a smirk. "Would have thought Helena could have been nice to let a friend know the deal... Guess she's too busy being on the 'Hunt' for a new kind of prey now..." He says with a chuckle.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." Zatara lied, keeping her expression composed despite his words. That statement was rather too clear to have just been a throw-away remark.

"Oh no? Maybe I'll call up Miss Barbara Gordon and see what accounts she's hacking into for me... Instead of fighting crime like the Batgirl she's supposed to be?" He stated with a cocky smirk, just waiting to see what reaction that blatant line would have on his latest, soon to be prize.

Indeed, it worked a treat. The jaw of the magician dropping open as he stated that he knew about the secret identity of that famed caped heroine, and at the same time confirming the line about Huntress wasn't just some lucky guess. He knew perfectly well who they were and was acting unnervingly calm about it. That also confirmed that this was most certainly no ordinary strip club... But the question was how deep of a trap had she just willingly walked into? And where were her friends? Especially Huntress who has led her here in the first place.

"How the Hell do you know that??" Zatanna demanded, casting a narrowed eyed glare as she stood her ground. While at a disadvantage not knowing all the facts, she knew full well she could defend herself if and when needed. "Where are my friends? What have you done to them??"

"Well, if you really want to know..." Tud smirked with sinister hint as he turned slightly, picking up a remote control from off of his desk. "I could easily tell you... But seeing is believing, right?" He said, tapping in a quick combo of buttons. "Might as well reveal all my 'tricks' right from the start, right?" He added with a mocking tone as the large TV screens on the far wall flicked into life and started to display a selection of images. Each one enough to make Zatara's eyes widen in shock on their own. Combined? They left her frozen in place and stunned as if she was the one under a spell for once.

"There? That's your girl Batgirl... A direct feed to the lair of 'The Oracle'..." Samuel stated as he walked up to the magician, standing beside her as he pointed with the remote to the feed in question. "My sexy little hacker at work... Keeping a check on crime reports for me so I always got a heads up on the competition..." He explained, the footage indeed showing the red-head Barbara Gordon at her high-tech Oracle desk, tapping away at a keyboard. A feed that not even her most trusted of crime-fighting allies should be able to access. "And a little bank account check-up now and then don't hurt..."

"N-No! That can't be..." Zatanna stuttered, trying to process what she was witnessing and mentally scratching for an explanation against the obvious that she was seeing.

"Over there? That's a couple of my heavy hitters... My hot blonde bird Canary and that crazy fuck-doll Harley..." He motioned to another feed. In what appeared to be some basement somewhere a man was being held suspended just off the ground. His arms bound by the wrists by some metal clasps, connected by a chain attached to the ceiling. While Harley Quinn was indeed there, in full red and black jester-style attire, she was just watching on. A twisted grin on her painted face as she leaned rather casually against an oversized mallet. Instead it was Black Canary, in her full black corset-like costume with jacket who was doing the work. Delivering a solid punch to the man's stomach that left him swinging and in obvious pain. "Oh, don't worry about him... Just roughing up some pusher who thinks he can cut in on my turf..." Samuel explained with a chuckle. "We'll let him walk away... Just maybe not walking straight for a while if you catch my drift..."

"That's... Canary would never... Especially not w-with her!!" Zatara shook her long haired, hat wearing head in disbelief. Even though she was seeing exactly what was happening right in front of her eyes.

"Ah, but this right here? This is the good stuff..." Tud stated, having put the remote back onto the desk and now back beside the staring female. "What Huntress is doing right now? That's what I did to her, and all my new female employees like her..." He stated with a grin.

The crime-fighter known as Huntress was utilising a far different skill set than any combat, but was certainly 'dealing' with a situation. Out of costume, wearing only what appeared to be a skimpy thong with tellingly a generous number of green bank notes secured behind the string. She was bobbing her dark haired head along the cock of a moaning, average looking male as he sat back in the chair of a 'private' booth. Although without the usual costume on, no doubt to this random man she the beauty so skilfully sucking his cock was just another random whore. Hired by this secretive club and offering up sex at the right price. Dirty money that was taking his far from impressively sized dick all the way into her mouth every time she pushed down.

"H-Huntress!! No!" Zatanna gasped at the sight of her friend acting in such a shameless, whorish manner. Yet unable to rip her eyes away from the sight of Huntress' face sliding back and forth along that dick. The camera feed even showing her saliva dripping down the rod of a man she probably doesn't even know the name of, or even care for that matter. Servicing this man with ease with a series of slow and steady sucks that were more befitting of a street corner worker than a respected crime fighter.

"You see honey? I did that to her... I made your friend, the fucking Huntress into a cock-sucking whore..." Samuel said with clear pride in his voice. Casually unbuckling his pants as he spoke to the woman staring at the blowjob being broadcast on the screen. "I fucked her... I fucked Batgirl... Quinn, and Canary too. And they fucking loved it. Now? Now they work for me... And they'll do whatever the fuck I want them to. Suck some dick, fuck a guy... Lure their hot little friends here to my establishment..." He paused to let out a chuckle. "And I get to tap any one of them, however I want to, whenever I want to... And they're gonna help me get sticking fucking rich while I do it..."

"You... You bastard!!" Zatanna snapped, finally breaking out of her stare and coming to her senses. "Who the Hell do you... Think..." She stared to say, but her voice as well as that defiant tone fading away as her eyes went wide once again for a much different sight.

A long, thick black cock that was already rock-hard at a full, mighty length and pointing right at her. By the far the biggest and thickest she'd ever seen before in her life, and by comparison made the one she'd just seen Huntress blowing look completely tiny. Despite her anger towards this man for what he had done to her friends by his open admission, she couldn't help herself from gazing down at that magnificent piece of man-meat. An ironic sight of the stage magician standing like she'd been put into a sort of hypnotic trance by the same dick that had conquered her friends.

"What? Never seen a 'magic wand' like this before?" Samuel chuckled at his own terrible joke as he kicked his shoes away, stepping out of his pants as he took a long stare of his own at the large bust of the beauty in front of him.

"You... Disgusting pervert!!" Zatanna once again had to snap herself free of her stare, now glaring at the grinning hunk. "You think this is some kind of joke?? What have you done to my friend??"

"I just showed you honey... Now? I think it's time I showed you with a real, close-up performance..." He stated, boldly reaching forward with both hands onto her shoulders, pushing her down towards the floor. "And do to you the same damn thing I did to all your precious little friends when I made them into my fucking whores!"

"Y-you wouldn't... They wouldn't!!" Zatara's eyes were again wide as she found herself being lowered down. Sounding like she was trying to convince herself that the reality of events weren't true. Yet at the same time she wasn't resisting his clear 'advances'. Making no move against him as he pushed down. Now finding herself on her knees in front of him, her eyes locked onto that thick shaft just an inch away from her gorgeous face. "I... It's so... There must be some spell at w-work here!" She said as an excuse even as she gazed over that prick. "T-they... They wouldn't have... There's no way they wo-MMMMMFFFFFF!!"

Taking advantage of her attempts to make up excuses, Samuel pushed his big cock into her open mouth. Once again make her eyes widen in shock as her lips were made to stretch to accommodate this vast size. Staying still in place, thanks in part to his hold on her shoulders, and tellingly not resisting his motion as he pushed his dick forward into her mouth. "Mmmmmphhh!! Hmmmmphhh!!" She stared up, clear anger in her eyes but allowing this oral action to happen as he slid his meat back out of her mouth. Leaving just the head in before he pushed back in. Letting half of his size be stuffed in past her lips to make himself moan from how nicely wet and warm her oral hole is.

"See? Just like all the rest... Mmmmmm..." He chuckled as he started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. Groaning with approval as he got a feel of those lips around his size each time he moved forward into or smoothly back out of her. Keeping his gaze locked down onto that gorgeous face, and unfazed by the defiant glare of the beauty who isn't exactly trying to make this sexual action stop. "Talk like you aren't into this... But I can fucking tell your mouth was made... Mmmmm!! For sucking this big fucking dick right here... Ahhhhhh..." He said tauntingly as he continued to thrust back and forth into that soothing oral hole. Another steady series to send his member a little further between her soft lips to make them both groan out as his inches fit inside the heroine's mouth.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmphhhh!!" The Mistress of Magic groaned around the fat cock sliding deeper into her mouth. Her hands clenched in fists as despite knowing how wrong this situation is in more ways than one, she can't make herself stop being a willing plaything for this hung hunk. Willing is indeed the word, even as her mouth slightly bobs along the pumping dick out of reflex. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!!" She continues to glare up as a form of defiance, even though she could very easily even attempt to resist this at any moment. However she's letting it happen as her saliva starts to cover the cock being pushed steadily in and out of her mouth. Her groans increasing as the amount she'd getting fed rises. In turn that spit starts to seep out past her lips as the motion is repeated again and again. Giving her an early sign that his sexual boasting wasn't just a bluff.

"Ahhhhh... Fuck yeah... Fucking take it girl... Mmmmm!" The crime boss moaned with a confident smirk, seeing her acting like all the rest of them have done before when first meeting him and his massive dick. That same cock that he was now sending straight forward into the illusionist's oral hole. Gripping the back of her dark haired head now for good measure to make sure she doesn't flinch as he pushes in even further than before. "Mmmmm!! What's wrong honey?? Don't tell me... Ahhhhhh fuck!! Your mouth is only good... Mmmmm... You saying spells!" He mocked as he made her gag around his cock when his bell-end connected with the back of her mouth. Seeing that delightful wide eyed look once again as he properly fucked her mouth now. Hearing the choking and feeling the saliva splattering all over his rod to make the pleasure increase even more for him.

"GAHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMMPHHHH!!" Zatanna gagged loudly around the shaft now sliding into her throat. Going far deeper into her than she's clearly ever attempted to do before in her life and getting a crash course in it from his repeated, stiff thrusts in and out of her mouth. Her hands now finally up, gripping his thighs but once again, as if she was under an erotic spell, unable to push away as she gets her gorgeous white face fucked by this big black cock. "HHHHRRRRRKKK... MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Her lips failing to remain around his pole allowed her saliva to spill out shamefully down her chin. Leaving her white shirt stained across her sizeable bust with drips even on her bow-tie and magician's jacket for good measure. Thrust after thrust making her gag to the point where she had to shut her eyes. Groaning as her nose came into brief contact with his crotch every time that fat shaft plunged deep to fill up her usually reserved for spell casting oral hole.

"Mmmmmm!! Guess you need... Ahhhhhh... A bit of practice sucking some dick..." He said with a chuckle before letting out another groan. Enjoying that mouth with a couple more balls deep thrusts to get the sensations of her vibrations around his tool as she gagged. The fact her top hat is still just staying on top of her head the cheery on the cake as he fucked her mouth for another already commanding round. "See? Mmmmm... Just like Canary and Batgirl... Sluts like you see this dick? And you can't help yourselves..." He added to twist the knife. Rubbing it in that despite her obvious verbal objections she hasn't resisted him once since this started. Even as it's left her slobbering all across his cock from the repeated deep throating he's made her do just moments after meeting for the first time. The saliva now ruining her top and dripping off her chin making the scene resemble more of a costumed porno film than a heroine investigating her friends.

Perhaps mercifully, Samuel pulled his cock from out of her more than just well fucked mouth. Allowing to gasp and catch her breath while he looked over the mess that had been left over his cock. "Messy one, aren't you?" He taunted with an arrogant smirk as he stared down at her. "But we'll get you used to it soon enough... Just ask Huntress once she's done fucking that 'client'."

"You... You motherfucker!!" Zatanna snapped with a glare. Her defiance rather less effective due to both all the saliva making her shirt stick to her breasts and how she's rubbing her throat with a gloved hand. "It... It will take far more than just that to stop someone like me!"

"Oh? Sounds like a challenge..." Tud grinned as he reached down, picking her up easily by the waist to make her gasp as he easily carried over towards the lavish couch of his equally expensive office. "One I gladly fucking accept!" He stated before he set her up into position. Making her kneel on the furniture with her backside sticking out. Lifting up the tails of her magician's jacket to admire that rump for a moment with an approving grin.

"F-fine! Attempt your worst!" Zatara said as she stared back over her shoulder with a far longer look than she should be giving to that huge cock of his. Offering no resistance as he pulled those booty 'shorts' to the side enough to get a look of her pussy underneath. "I have defeated foes far deadlier than you with my spells... Just because you have a huge cock doesn't mean... Ahhhhh!" She gasped as in order to gain access, he used a grip of his fingers to tear a hole in her sexy fishnet tights.

"Now for my next trick? Making a cock disappear into a slut!" He said with a lewd grin as he stepped in behind her, lining his dick up with her snatch before using a slow push to send himself into her tightness. Causing them both to moan out as he got to experience how tight the stunning illusionist was down there. While she got to feel her inner walls having to stretch to accommodate by the far the biggest she's ever taken before in her life. "MMMMM... That's the fucking shit right there... Nice and fucking tight! Just how... Ahhhhh... I like them..." He said with a moan as he gripped her by those shapely hips. Starting to pump in and out of her box through that ripped hole in her tights as he took the still fully clothed beauty from behind. Her saliva coating his inches more than enough to act as a lube for a nicely smooth and steady motion already. That smirk staying on his rugged, criminal face as he heard the 'defiant' woman moan out as his cock worked into her snatch.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12