Gotham: Escape Ch. 01

Story Info
Femme fatales break out of Arkham lusting for revenge.
2.6k words
4.41
17.8k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night which had followed on from a long day. Not the longest day Gordon had known, far from it. Years of experience had taught him that it can always get worse. Often it had. Today had been bad enough though. Three escapees from Arkham was never going to be a good day, nevermind when it's coupled with telling a good kids family that there boy won't be coming home to them. He leaned back in his chair, the files sprawled over the desk in his study, his place of work when he was supposed to be at home relaxing with the wife and family. He felt a whisp of cool air across his neck coming from the window he knew was closed.

"I wondered when you'd get here"

"Where are they?"

His voice was rough and angry as always, but Gordon thought he noted a little concern in there too. He didn't turn around. He didn't have to. The Batman was no stranger to his three bed townhouse. Such was life in Gotham that crisis was never far away.

"We don't know. They escaped at 06:40. It seems they seduced a young guard, a good kid, took his keycard then finished him off. He'd only been in the job a few weeks. The poor kid didn't stand a chance. They escaped seemingly on foot, unchallenged, and we've had no word on them since. We're pursuing lines of enquiry but.."

"Who helped them?"

"I...I don't know. You know how it is down there."

Gordon swivelled in his chair, expecting to see the large, imposing figure of the Dark Knight, but instead he saw a large empty space and an open window.

------------------------

"We should keep moving. Get out of Gotham and make a plan".

"Easy Ivy. Let's not be hasty. You remember why we got out don't you? The plan we already made? The plan I...we...crafted for weeks?"

"I don't like it Selena. You know he'll be coming".

"That's what we want isn't it? Him to... cum?"

"Not when we're not ready".

Selena knew she was right of course. They weren't ready. They would never be ready for the Bat. Not really. Nobody ever was. That's why he was still out there, doing what he did, being that big brooding hunk of handsomeness he always was. And Ivy was nervous, she could see that. She probably didn't even pick up on the not-so-subtle pun.

Selena did have a plan though. Ivy and Harley only knew some of it.

"Where's Harley? We should get moving."

Suddenly she burst out of the mens room in the gas station, wiping something from her chin, a big stupid grin on her face. Selena knew that grin. It was the same one she'd had after having her way with that poor young guard at Arkham. The same guard she'd killed just after she'd fucked him.

"Goddammit Harley. Fine, let's move. There's a motel a mile and a half up the road. We stay there tonight, then we put our plan in action."

"And we finally fuck the Bat!!" Shrieked Harley in her thick Queen's accent.

Selena and Ivy exchanged smirking glances.

"Let's go. Oh, and Harley...you'll be in my room tonight"

"Sure thing Selena!"

------------------------

It had been two days. Nothing. No sign of any of them, but experience taught him that it was only a matter of time before at least one of them showed up. He was betting on Harley being the first. He knew the other two could keep a lid on things for a while, but Harley was trouble and wouldn't take long to flair up.

"Master Wayne, a report is coming in from the police channels of a disturbance in the lower east side. It seems a blonde haired young woman has smashed up a bar and taken hostages"

"Harley."

"It would seem so Master Wayne. Shall you be resolving this situation?"

"I'm on my way Alfred"

-------------------------

Harley paced up and down the length of the bar, impatience written all over her face. She was getting cold too, but that was because of her clothing, or lack of it. It wasn't every day you smash up a bar wearing a pink babydoll nightgown. Some of the hostages even got a little thrill as her tits popped out as she slapped some snooty bitch about before throwing them all in the basement. She took a quick look in the mirror, admiring her pretty blonde hair, the way her boobs spilled out of the little babydoll, her bright red lips looking so very sexy.

She looked again at the trap she'd set. It wasn't her idea of course. She wanted a simpler approach, a straight up fight with the Bat. Selena however had told her she needed a plan. She was always talking about plans. Plan this, plan that. Damn she was annoying. But she did have that oh so talented tongue in her pretty little mouth that could convince Harley to go along with almost anything...

She looked up at the window that Selena said he'd come through. She looked at the pads on the ground, all set to shock whoever landed on them. She looked at the two stooges who were ready to put chains on the Bat to restrain him. The two stooges who were staring at her with lust in their eyes. The two stooges with visibly stiff cocks in their pants as they eyed up her big titties and round little ass. Maybe if the Bat didn't show it wouldn't be a total washout...

The lights went out.

"Here he comes!!" Harley shrieked, excitement in her voice.

They waited in darkness. Thirty seconds. A minute. Tension rising. Uncertainty. Fear. The glass smashed and suddenly the room lit up with blue light caused by the electrical surge from the pads. Harley hit the emergency generator and shut down the pads, and lying just where Selena said he would, was the big, bad, BAT!

The stooges swooped, locking the chains around the Bats arms and legs. She wanted him secure, but not totally immobile. Not for what she had in mind. When he was locked up tight she motioned for the stooges to scram. This was a private party after all. With long, sad looks at the scantily clad Harley, they left, leaving the two of them alone at last.

She got to work, taking the knife to his suit, cutting along his abdomen, down to his thighs, cutting away a square from his groin that would give her the freedom to enjoy him. She gave one final look at her handiwork, turned and glanced at herself in the mirror behind the bar to make sure she still looked as sexy as before, and decided it was time to wake him.

SMACK

She hit him square in the jaw with her fist, a short sharp punch designed to stun him rather than damage him. She wanted him to know what was happening after all.

"Wake up Bats!" she cackled.

His eyes flickered and then focused on her. Scanned around. Took stock of the situation. Felt the restraints.

"What are you doing Harley?"

"Oh Bats! Aren't you happy to spend some time with little ol' Harley?"

Her hands ran over her body, slowly, sensually, sliding down over her breasts, down her taut stomach, over her thighs and back up between her legs.

"What you looking at Bats? You never seen a woman before?"

She spread her legs, her hands moving over the top of her thighs, pressing against her pussy. She was rubbing gently, pressing her fingers against the thin fabric, already damp with her excitement. One of her hands moved up her body, finding a breast, teasing her nipple to make it clearly visible through the material. She was smiling, licking her lips, her eyes glazed with lust as she looked down at her captive prisoner.

He watched on, unsure, unable to grasp fully what was going on. He was still foggy from the shock, but he knew this wasn't normal. Harley Quinn, casually masturbating in front of him wasn't a normal experience, even in Gotham.

"What's the matter Bats, you got nothing to say? It looks like little Bats quite likes it though"

He looked down, his mind still a second behind. He saw the suit, the gaping hole, the erection pressing through the gap.

"I knew that little Bats would be more fun than big brooding big Bats!" she laughed, and she dropped down to her knees, one hand still moving between her legs, teasing and stroking her pussy through the panties, the other reaching out, grasping at the stiffening cock that was now clearly visible, her fingers wrapping round it and stroking in time with her own touch.

"Stop it Harley" he groaned as she stroked his burning erection and she laughed manically. He thrashed against his restraints and she laughed some more, her strokes getting faster as her hand moved quicker between her own legs.

His cock felt hard and smooth in her little hand, but she wanted more than just a handjob. If she was doing this, if she was going to win, she had to do it right. She released him, stood up straight and pulled the babydoll over her head. She smirked, her eyes locked on his, and slipped the panties down and stood there with hands on hips.

"What are you doing Harley?"

"Come on Bats, if I'm going to win I have to fuck you!"

"Win? Win what? How is this winning?"

She squatted down over him, taking his thick cock in her hand and began to rub it up and down her slick pussy, coating his dick with her juices.

"Oh Bats! You see, we're women and women have needs. And you denied us our needs by putting us in that horrible place with no men! So it's only fair that you should make it up to us right?"

She pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her pussy, the tip parting her lips, pressing easily inside her well-lubricated passage.

"But I guess you won't get to make it up to the other girls, because the deal is that whoever fucks you gets to kill you. And DING DING DING we have a winner!"

She sunk down onto his thick cock, taking it all in one motion. She groaned in pleasure, her tight pussy muscles contracting round his pulsing shaft. And then she laughed, her insane, maniacal laugh as she began to slide up and down his thick cock.

He lay back, watching as Harley rode him angrily. Half his brain was engaged in trying to find a way out of this. The other half could only marvel at how she fucked him. How tight she was. How good her breasts looked as they bounced in front of him. So close to his mouth. He wanted to reach forward and suck them into his mouth. He wanted to thrust up inside her, to fuck her back, to slam his thick cock deep inside her over and over again. It took a Herculean effort not to.

"What's the matter Bats? You don't like girls? Fuck me you bastard!"

She punched him. Hard. In the mouth. The laughter rang out again. Then she hit him again. And again. She punched hard and furious as she rode his thick cock, her violence only fuelling her lust. Her blows rained down on him as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck me Harley"

She paused, stunned by what he'd just said.

"Fuck me hard Harley"

"B...B...Bats? You...you want me to do this?"

"I've always wanted it Harley. I've always wanted you".

She was stunned. She knew there had always been something there. Something between them. Even when she was with Mr J she could see the way he had looked at her. She gasped as she felt him thrust up inside her, as he started to fuck her. She wasn't even moving anymore, too surprised, too in awe at what was happening. The Bat wanted her!!

She pushed down to meet his thrusts, his thick cock filling her like never before. She bounced up and down on his thick cock, muttering obscenities, begging the Bat to fuck her harder and harder. It was everything she'd ever wanted and more. The Bat inside her, fucking her, slamming inside her tight wet pussy.

"Let me touch your breasts. I've wanted them for so long".

Yes she thought, yes he wants my breasts. She always knew. Vindicated! That's what she was! Vindicated for her lust for him, the lust she'd tried to hide all those years. She wanted his touch on her hard nipples. She wanted him to pinch them hard, twist them, tease them, use them. She wanted him to enjoy her whole body without abandon.

She leaned over and unlocked one of the restraints, freeing his arm.

BAM

He smashed his freed fist into her sternum, knocking her off him, extracting his dick from the warmth of her tight little pussy.

She looked over at him, stunned. And then anger took over. Deep, resentful anger. She flew at him, landing blow after blow over his prone body, trying to restrain his free hand while smashing her own fist into his face.

They struggled, their bodies wriggling together. He could still feel his stiffened cock pressing against her warm wet pussy. As they wrestled against each other he felt it pop in, slip inside her, slide deep down into the depths of her warm pussy.

"Fuuuuckkkkk" Harley cried as he entered her, and she continued smashing into him, her body convulsing around his cock as her orgasm drew near. She kept trying to hit him as she slid up and down on his dick, his blows only driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

He could see she was close. He could feel how close she was. He noted the patches of red on her skin, the glazed look in her eyes, the tightening of her pussy. He knew the signs. And he knew it was his best chance. He thrust into her, fucking her hard and deep, slamming harder and harder into her, all while using his free hand to knock her off balance.

"Oh!"

She froze in place. And then she exploded. Her orgasm ripped through her body, her pussy flooding and tightening and exploding like a nuclear bomb. She milked his dick with the tightness of a vice. Her body shuddered over and over again, her orgasm lasting what felt like an eternity.

He knew he couldn't cum, no matter what. But he wasn't prepared for how tight she was, how much of a turn on it would be to witness her orgasm. He drew deeply on his inner strength, willing himself to keep control, fighting the urge to explode deep inside her. If he came it would be over, and his chance would be gone.

She started to go limp just as he gained control over his body. He reached down into his belt and felt for the tranquiliser gun he knew was there, his mind now working fully. Within seconds he had fired a dart into Harley's thigh, and it was over. He breathed deeply and looked down at his still swollen cock and then at Harley's naked prone body. It was over.

------------------------

Gordon sat back down at his desk. At least one of them was off the streets and back in Arkham, even if the scene of the arrest raised plenty of questions about what the Batman had done. Why was she naked? Had she really had sex with the Batman as she'd claimed?

He put the Quinzel file back in the folder. Case solved. Now he had to wait to see which of the others would show up. He picked up the file named 'Poison Ivy' and read it again from the top.