Gotham: Escape Ch. 02

Story Info
With Harley in Arkham, Ivy makes her move.
3.1k words
4.59
14.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in Gotham, well beyond midnight, but that didn't matter. Gotham didn't sleep, and all kinds of trouble came to pass on the streets of Gotham at this hour. Gordon knew that. It used to give him sleepless nights, knowing what was likely happening out there. The truth was he had learned a long time ago that what was going to happen was going to happen, and there was only so much he could do about it. It was rare for him to have sleepless nights these days.

Yet he couldn't sleep tonight. Nor could he sleep the night before. There was something eating away at him, something he couldn't make sense of. It wasn't that Harley Quinn had been apprehended by the Batman. He expected nothing less. It was the way in which Harley had been found that troubled him.

There had been whispers in the mayor's office of sexual assault. She had been found naked. There had clearly been sexual activity, that much was evident from the marks on Harley's body and the "well fucked pussy" as the mayor had so eloquently put it. The mayor had examined the pictures closely, he had said, and he knew a well fucked pussy when he saw it.

Gordon poured over the report once more before throwing it down in exasperation. He simply couldn't believe that the Batman could do it. He knew he wasn't beyond stretching the law - and sometimes flat out breaking it - but this...this wasn't the Batman. Yet he couldn't find another explanation. She had been fucked, and the Batman was the only man who could have been responsible.

The papers fluttered on the desk. Gordon glanced over his shoulder.

"Where are the others?"

His voice was as harsh as always, but Gordon thought he detected something else. It was an urgency and perhaps even a hint of desperation.

"We tracked Ivy and Selena Kyle to a motel on the edge of town. They must have knew we were coming as they'd cleared out just before we arrived. Our informants have indicated they've returned to central Gotham but so far we haven't picked up any signs of them. It seems they're lying low for the time being".

There was a pause. Gordon turned fully to face the Batman and took him in. Large, imposing, menacing. To be on the wrong side of the Bat must be one of the most terrifying ordeals a man must face. And yet he had to ask him something that may well strain the relationship they'd taken years to build.

"I need to ask you something...about Harley".

The Batman didn't react. He stood motionless, waiting. The silence was prolonged.

"She...the examination of Harley Quinn suggested that she had been involved in...rigorous...sexual activity immediately before she was apprehended. The mayor's department are going as far as saying she had been assaulted. Did you...do you know anything about it?"

Silence. The kind of silence that can destroy a man. The kind of silence that raises more questions than answers. Gordon flinched first.

"I...I can show you the reports."

He swivelled in his chair and reached for the report he had spent hours pouring over. It took him no more than three seconds to turn, grab the report and turn back.

The Batman had gone by the time he turned back.

--

The first thing she felt when she woke up was the cold. The cold was everywhere, in the air, against her skin. It took her a few seconds to get her bearings and when she did she didn't like it one bit. She was naked of course. She had been pretty much naked since the moment she had been brought back to Arkham. She wasn't in her cell any longer though. She was in a brightly lit room with nothing else in it, other than the metal chair she was strapped to.

She didn't like being strapped down. She wriggled and pulled against the bindings but to no avail. The wrist bindings she could cope with. The binding around her neck which gave her virtually no ability to move her head she didn't like one bit. And the bindings on her legs that splayed her legs apart graphically made her positively angry.

She wasn't against exhibitionism, not at all, but she did like to choose who got to watch.

She had enough wiggle room to allow her to look horizontally down her body. The coldness had made the obvious reaction to her nipples, causing them to jut out hard from her perky breasts. She did love her titties, they had gotten her out of all kinds of problems before. She liked them almost as much as all the men that had played with them down the years.

Her mind drifted to some of the men who had enjoyed them. The good ones, the ones who knew just how to suck and fuck her big sexy titties. She bit her lip as she thought of them, and her mind drifted between two ex-lovers. Her most recent one, the Batman, who had been sucking them just days...or was it weeks?...earlier. And him. The greatest love of her existence. The one who taught her that she wasn't the kind of girl who liked things gentle. Whose laughter echoed inside her as she fought against it those first times.

She struggled again at the restraints, this time not to free herself from the chair, but because her pussy tingled and needed attention. She could feel the moisture building between her legs, and she wriggled uncomfortably against the cold metal frame, squeezing her thighs together to get some kind of friction for her aching cunt.

She didn't hear the door open behind her. She didn't hear the man step into the room. She didn't sense him standing so close behind her as she was so obsessed with her own arousal.

"It seems you're a little uncomfortable Miss Quinn. Perhaps I can be of assistance."

--

"Oh, you have a plan do you? Let me guess...it has something to do with plants?"

Ivy's face blazed red as Selena rolled her eyes, her anger burning as the dark hair temptress silently mocked her with that condescending look that only she could pull off. It had always been the same with Selena, Ivy thought. She always thought she was the only one who could scheme, that she was the only one who could pull off a great plan. Well Selena was wrong, and this time Ivy would show her just what a great plan looks like.

"Look, Ivy, I totally believe you can do this. I do! It's just...can't you come up with something a little more original?"

"Shut up Selena. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when I win our bet!"

"Easy Ivy, we're on the same team here! And if you win, if you fuck the Batman and then take him down, I'll be happy for you! I mean, you've put your plan together WAY before me..."

Ivy scowled one last time and stormed out the townhouse they'd taken over, knowing one way or another she wouldn't be coming back.

Selena smirked as the door slammed shut.

"Good luck Ivy. You'll need it."

--

Harley groaned as his hand cupped her breast, finding her hardened nipple and twisting roughly. It was what she needed right then, the sharp pain of the twist arousing her even more.

"Miss Quinn, your early return to this facility suggests that we hadn't quite prepared you fully for readjustment to the outside world and to complete the tasks that you were meant to complete. Further treatment is clearly required if you are to function in society as I would intend you to do."

His fingers moved to her other breast, and again pulled and twisted the nipple roughly. A loud squeak came from her lips. She needed this so badly. She had always needed this. She loved it and would always love it.

"You see Miss Quinn, we had placed a lot of resources into your treatment."

He moved around to face her now, his eyes peering over the top of his spectacles, full of intensity, almost penetrating her very soul. His fingers slid between her legs and he eased two into her pulsing pussy. He moved them slowly in and out of her, finger fucking her, while his other hand continued the abuse of her swollen nipples.

"I'm sure with further treatment we will have no such problems again".

"Yeah...yes...yes Dr Strange." She panted as he expertly fucked her pussy with his well trained fingers, pushing her to the edge of orgasm.

"Very good Miss Quinn. You may orgasm now."

She came hard on his fingers. He withdrew his fingers, wiped them on a handkerchief and left the room. Moments later a nurse entered the room, injected Harley with a syringe, and she slept.

--

His eyes swept over all before him. Over Gotham. His city. It had always been his city, no matter all the problems that had befallen it. He had overcome all the challenges, all the threats that had been made to this city before and he would overcome this one.

The suit had been provisionally repaired after the last incident with Harley, but he couldn't wait for it to be fully fixed. The stitching would hold even if it wasn't exactly right. It unsettled him none-the-less. He didn't like to feel vulnerable.

He knew it was only a matter of time before one of them, Ivy or Selena, would make their move. The smart money had always been on Ivy. Selena would wait.

"Master Wayne, there appears to be a disturbance downtown that may interest you".

"What is it Alfred?"

"A park seems to have manifested itself into some kind of living fortress. It would appear someone is inside".

Ivy. The smart money was always on Ivy.

--

Selena was perched high above the park, looking down at the scene before her. Plants. It was always plants with Ivy. She figured Ivy would try to restrain the Batman with some kind of vine and fuck him. It was pretty predictable but hey, not everyone had a mind like hers. And not everyone knew what she knew.

It was kind of hot though, she thought, thinking of Ivy fucking the Bat. She thought of Ivy's long red hair, knowing that the carpets matched the drapes as they say. She thought of her shapely body and imagined the Bat underneath her, impaled within her as she slid up and down his thick cock.

Her hand instinctively went between her legs, rubbing herself through the pvc catsuit she was wearing. She knew she shouldn't, not here, not now, but she could barely control herself these days. Her need for release was limitless and even the slightest consideration of sex created a burning desire inside her.

She watched as the Bat arrived. She watched as he fought his way inside, battling the vines that tried to impede him, and her first orgasm washed over her as he finally made his way inside.

She knew it was unlikely to be her last tonight, and her second orgasm began to build as she wondered if Ivy would be cumming soon too.

--

He paused as he crossed the threshold of the plant fortress, catching his breath after the initial bombardment. He had been expecting a difficult fight to get inside and he had got it. But he knew that the most difficult battle was still to come. He had no idea what Ivy had planned, but he knew he was about to find out. Concealment was impossible inside the large main room of the fortress, and Ivy already knew he was there anyway. He strode forward into the middle of the room, his eyes scanning for his target and any threats.

He saw nothing to worry him. No great vines like he had encountered outside. Surrounding him were small flowers, pink in colour, unlike any plant he had seen before. They were everywhere, the only thing different was a large cocoon of leaves at the back of the room. The only place Ivy could be.

He strode forward, and after two paces the leaves began to part. He took a step back as Ivy rose from the leaves, and he forgot to breathe as he realised she was naked. His eyes swept over her, watching as her long red hair swept over her full breasts, watching as her bright red lips crept into half a smile as she bit her bottom lip seductively.

He glanced from side to side, expecting an assault, expecting to be attacked but it never came. Ivy simply stood and smiled at him, her eyes ablaze with lust and desire as her hands moved over her naked body. Uncertainty washed over him. This wasn't what he was expecting at all. He expected something violent, something aggressive, but this was nothing.

He stepped forward. It was instinctive. He hadn't thought about stepping forward. He hadn't planned his action, it wasn't part of a strategy to defeat her. His mind whirred as he took another step towards her. Towards the beautiful, desirable woman in front of him. A goddess. He wanted to be closer to her. To be near her. To touch her. It was all he wanted, all he'd ever want.

His mind battled against the desires. What was this? What was doing this to him? This wasn't him, this wasn't what he was. Yet he stepped forward again. And again. He was close to her, close to the most beautiful and incredible woman he had ever laid eyes on. He gazed adoringly at her beautiful eyes, at her stunning lips. He could see how smooth her skin was, he could see how puffy her nipples were, and how wet her smooth pussy was. He wanted to be inside her so badly.

He breathed deeply, and suddenly, deep within himself he knew. The plants. They were releasing something into the air. Something that made him act like this. And as soon as he realised he knew, he also realised it didn't matter. Ivy was everything.

She beckoned to him and he swept forward to meet her, embracing her with a kiss, deep and passionate. His tongue brushed against hers and his hands roamed her body. He felt the fullness of her breasts, cupped her pert bottom and pulled her towards him. His need for her was everything now.

She broke the kiss and lay back into the petals, still smiling, still beckoning him. He didn't need an invitation. He clawed at his suit, pulling the groin away, freeing his hardened cock. He stooped down to kiss her, to impale his cock inside her, but she pushed him away. She pushed him down. He knew what she wanted.

His lips pressed against her thighs, moving upwards between her legs. Her scent overwhelmed him, driving him crazy with desire. His tongue pressed against her, tasting her. His tongue attacked her pulsing pussy, desiring nothing more than to lick and suck her to orgasm. His finger slipped inside her as he lapped at her soaking pussy, the need to please her undeniable. As a second finger plunged inside her, she came hard.

He was ecstatic, having pleased the object of his desire. His cock pulsed, a need to be deep within her overwhelming every other sense. He slid up her body, his lips brushing against her hardened nipple and he sucked it deeply into his mouth, eliciting a long groan from the writhing Ivy. His cock brushed against her thigh, sliding up her body until it pressed against her warm pussy. As he kissed her deeply his cock pressed against the opening, and he pushed deep inside her.

The sensation almost overwhelmed him, the wet tenderness of her pussy causing the Dark Knight to cry out in joy. She smiled seductively up at him as he slid in and out of her tight pussy, his cock so thick and hard as he fucked her. It wasn't gentle, it wasn't loving. It was a deep rooted carnal desire to have her, and he plunged in and out of her with abandon.

He fucked her harder and deeper with every stroke. He looked down at her in wonder, his eyes falling onto hers. He looked at her. At Poison Ivy. A woman he had fought and defeated countless times over the years. A villain. A dark, devious temptress who had used various weapons against him. Who would use anything to defeat him.

The fog began to clear. His movements were less frantic now as he began to think. His cock still slipped in and out of her, and Ivy was still moaning deeply below him, her orgasm undoubtedly building from the deep fucking he was giving her. But he could feel himself returning now, thinking, the realisation of what had happened washing over him.

He knew who he was. He knew who she was. He knew there was a plan in action, that she had made a pact to try to fuck him, and then to kill him. He knew he had fallen for that plan, that he was now deep inside her, fucking her just like she wanted. But why? How?

The plants. He knew the plants had somehow caused this. They had released some kind of pheromone that had loosened his inhibitions. Made him want her. And when he was finished - when she was finished - she would try to kill him. He knew it all with the kind of clarity that marked him out as the world's greatest detective.

Still he thrust inside her. The plants work still impacting his mind. His cock had a mind of its own, slamming into Ivy over and over, her red pussy gripping his dick like a vice.

He focused. He concentrated. He fought the power of the plants with the kind of mental power that only he could have. He stopped thrusting. He withdrew his cock from her.

She moaned out, the kind of despairing moan of the defeated. The Batman stood up, directly above the dejected and defeated naked form of Poison Ivy.

She had nothing left. She was defeated.

--

It couldn't have been long, she thought to herself as she looked down at the scene below her. The cops had arrived not long after the Bat had gone in but they hadn't moved, they just sat and watched. And hey, she was watching too, although she had of course found a more stimulating way to observe.

She wasn't surprised when the Bat walked out of the building somewhere between her third and fourth orgasm. She watched as he scanned the streets, scanned the cops. He could make out that he said something to them and then watched as he dropped the smoke pellet and disappeared into nothingness.

"I'll see you soon" she muttered to the night air, and she too disappeared into the Gotham night.