Gotham: Escape Ch. 03

Story Info
Only Selena remains, but dark forces are at work
3.2k words
4.42
8.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night in Gotham, one of those nights where you can't sleep even if you want to. And Gordon wanted to sleep. Badly. He hadn't slept in days. He hadn't slept properly in over a week. Too much had happened. Too much had changed.

He looked down at the files but he didn't pick them up. There was no point, he knew that. They weren't going to give him answers. He had received updates from Arkham but nothing explained the appearance of Ivy. Nothing explained her nakedness, her sexual aggression. She didn't so much resist arrest as try to sexually attack one of his officers. And her body....it was clear that sex had taken place.

And there was only one person that could have been with.

First Harley, then Ivy. What the hell was going on? Gordon dabbed at his brow with his handkerchief, the beads of sweat rolling down his face. It was hot. Too hot. In every sense of the word. He heard the door click.

"Dad...are you still up?"

Barbara. Of course it was Barbara. It couldn't have been him. He wouldn't announce himself with the click of a door for a start. But Barbara's voice gave him relief. Deep down he didn't want the Batman to come to his home tonight. He didn't want to have to ask the questions that needed to be asked.

"I'm just working on a few things honey. Can't sleep? Want some warm milk?"

"Gee dad, you know I'm not a kid anymore right? I was thinking about something a little stronger than warm milk!"

He turned and looked at his daughter. She had grown up to be a fine kid. She was everything he had wanted her to be as he watched her grow up. Smart, bright, beautiful. Every parent wanted a daughter like that. He didn't know how he managed it, but somehow he had raised her right.

"You'll always be my little girl, you know that."

She rolled her eyes. She'd heard that line a million times before.

"One day you'll realise I've grown up dad. Get some rest soon, ok?"

He smiled. Rest was something he knew he wouldn't get any time soon.

--------------------------------------------------

The air was humid. Excellent, he thought. The weather was helping his plans. Warm, sticky weather has the interesting side-effect of increasing the state of arousal in most subjects, not least those who are already highly aroused.

He peered through his round spectacles at the row of monitors watching his guests. Some were alone, such as Ivy, his latest returnee. He was of course disappointed by her return, but it did provide some valuable information into her treatment and helped inform the tweaks necessary.

He watched her intently, her eyes rolling back into her skull as she groped at her heavy breasts, her fingers pulling roughly at her nipple. He admired her greatly as a specimen, a truly stunning female form. He zoomed in on her other hand, the hand moving rapidly between her legs. She was rubbing furiously at her clit, bucking wildly on the bed as she fingered herself to climax.

He ticked a box on the sheet in front of him. He made that 6 orgasms in the last 24 minutes. He made a slight nod, content with the progress. He hoped she would achieve another before she was back in restraints at the end of the 30 minutes.

He glanced through the monitors, looking at others who were under similar observation. He took a moment to take in the scene in Cobblepot's cell. He was restrained in a bed laid vertically, unable to move, unable to do anything. In front of him two of his finest nurses were engaging in the treatment prescribed for him.

He watched on as the first nurse slipped out of her uniform, no underwear of course. She was extremely attractive he noted, her long dark hair almost touching the top of her ass, her breasts small with protruding nipples. Her pussy had a little thatch of hair at the top, something he noted was becoming increasingly rare.

The second nurse had her eyes locked on Cobblepot, smiling seductively, and walked around the first. She was blonde, the contrast deliberate. They were unsure which Cobblepot preferred. He noted that Cobblepot was still showing no signs of preference, his eyes flickering between the two, his mouth twitching, his body thrashing against the restraints. She was of course already naked at this point, and her large breasts were now hidden to the aroused old man, his cock straining against his pants.

The second nurse began to kiss the neck of the first, her eyes still locked on the subject. Her hands roamed the girls body, teasing her breasts, sliding down between her thighs and through the thick hair of her mound. He knew the first nurse was moaning by the way her mouth was moving, and this clearly provoked the patient. He thrashed wildly against the restraints, but the nurses, like the professionals they were, continued onwards.

They would be in the room with Cobblepot for a full hour.

Things were progressing nicely. Very nicely indeed.

--------------------------------------------------

The air was cool in the master bedroom. Maybe a little too cool. He could feel the goosebumps build on his skin. He thought about getting up and adjusting the air conditioning, but he decided against it. He needed rest.

The battles with Harley and Ivy had taken it out of him, not just physically but emotionally. He didn't understand what was going on, but he knew there was something different. This sudden interest in sex...it wasn't like them. Well...perhaps it was a little like Harley, but not Ivy. There was more to it, but he didn't know what. He needed to sleep, and he hoped it would bring him answers by the morning.

His head hit the pillow, and he was out.

--------------------------------------------------

"Nurse, bring in the stimulus"

Strange's voice boomed out over the tannoy and Harley's head jerked up. The nurse had been sitting, unmoving, for hours, just watching her, seeing her reactions. She'd been made to watch hour after hour of pornography, some of which was pretty hot, some of which was pretty tame. She'd seen her share of dirty movies, that's for sure. Not the same as the real thing though.

She wrestled again against the restraints. Teasing bitch she thought. Why make her watch dirty movies if she wasn't able to rub one out? She had kinda stopped watching them a while ago, instead just staring at the bitch nurse. The bitch nurse with the big titties and great ass that probably could be made to grind her face against her hot snatch with no trouble at all. She had that look about her, the type of bitch who loved being made what to do.

She knew that look well. She wore it herself.

The nurse moved towards a door in the room. Not the main door, but a door to the side. She didn't know what was through it. She'd been in there for days but it had never been opened. She thought she heard something once but it was probably just the voices in her head. No big deal.

She waited a long moment until finally she heard wheels turning, wheels that needed oiled. Squeak, squeak, squeak. She mimicked it, the way a kid would. She didn't care. She knew they'd be watching. She knew they were always watching.

The trolley came into view, followed by the nurse. She couldn't see who was on it, but she knew it was a man. She could tell by the shape of him, by his bulk, his heaving mass. She felt her breath shorten, and she was aware she was biting her lip. A man! She tried to squeeze her legs together to get some kind of sensation to her clit.

The nurse began to pull some levers and the pulley changed position, moving the man to a vertical position, but still she couldn't see who it was, with the man facing the wrong way. She was heaving against the restraints now, desperate to see who this man was, desperate to get to him and feel him against her.

Slowly the nurse began to move the pulley round. She was looking at her, but she didn't care, all she cared about was what hunk of man meat she was going to get to play with. She better get to play with him! She needed it!

Slowly it turned, the man coming into view with every slow second. Her heart skipped a beat. Her pussy throbbed and flooded. Her nipples hardened.

His laugh filled the room.

The nurse quickly backed out of the room, and the man's restraints unsnapped automatically.

Harley grinned.

"Hi Mr J."

--------------------------------------------------

His sleep was full of dreams, vivid in every way. The colours, the noises, the sounds, the sensations. All of them felt real. He had been in Arkham. He was being grabbed by them, mostly women, sometimes men. They were pulling him down...down...down...he couldn't move, couldn't escape....

He woke with a start. The room was dark and he could see nothing. No light came through the window, and the darkness consumed him.

He felt a presence stir in the room somewhere. He wasn't alone.

He regulated his breathing. He focused on the primal part of his brain, sensing the movements, trying to get a feel for exactly where the intruder was. Then something triggered in his own brain. Something wasn't right. Something was in fact very wrong.

He was restrained. In his own bed. His hands were bound with ropes and he couldn't move.

"I hope you're comfortable, Bruce." she purred. "Oh, you don't mind calling me Bruce do you? I mean, I could call you Mr Wayne but that seems a little...formal...given the circumstances".

It was Selina. Her voice echoed around the room. Echoed into his soul. Why was she here? Why had she restrained him? Could you she know his great secret?

"What do you want?"

It was the only question he could ask. And he needed to know the answer. But he didn't want the answer that she gave.

"Oh, I don't want much. I just want you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Strange's eyes flicked from room to room. He almost allowed himself a smile as Harley screamed out loud as she was first penetrated by the Joker. He restrained himself though. This was work. It was essential that he remained professional in front of the staff.

His eyes flicked to the room with Ivy, and saw a nurse holding what looked like a broken nose after she had tried to restrain the subject. Ivy clearly didn't want to stop playing with her pussy. Her rage at being stopped indicated she was ahead of schedule in her programme.

His eye was pulled back to Harley, thrashing against her restraints as the Joker pounded her visibly soaking pussy. He noted how especially rough he was on her nipples, and how she reacted favourably to the abuse.

Things were proceeding perfectly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He heard her rise from wherever she had been sitting, and as the clouds parted, moonlight filled the room. Selena Kyle, Catwoman, slowly eased herself towards the four-poster bed, and carefully slid down beside him, her fingers pulling gently at the ropes that were restraining him.

"You know Bruce, people pay good money for this kind of service."

She was enjoying herself, he could see that. She was looking at him intensely, and lazily let her fingers move from the bindings to his forearm. She gently traced her fingers down his arms, over his biceps, down to his chest. She purred again, and her eyes glazed as she slowly, methodically, slid the sheet down his body, uncovering his chest, his abdomen, lower, lower, until his naked body was fully exposed to her wild green eyes.

"What are you doing Selena?"

She paused. She was biting her lip so hard that he was surprised that she hadn't drawn blood. Her eyes lingered between his legs and he could sense her breath quickening, her chest rising and falling heavily. She was aroused. Deeply aroused. And he didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"I umm....." she paused, her hand again moving, lower, lower, grazing his six-pack, moving down between his legs until her fingers traced his cock. He felt it stir despite himself, her fingers tracing down the length of his shaft and teasing his penis.

"Selena, you need to stop".

She exhaled sharply, her fingers wrapped around his thickening cock, now no longer moving but just holding him.

"The thing is Bruce, I can't let Harley and Ivy have all the fun now, can I?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harley screamed in frustration. He can't have finished. He better not have fucking finished. She thrust her hips violently against him, trying to pull him ever deeper inside her, fighting against his now softening dick. She bucked wildly, needing one more orgasm, needing to cum just one more god-damn-fucking time.

His cock slipped out of her soaking wet pussy and she wailed noisely. Nurses burst into the room, quickly restraining her lover. His laughter bounced off the walls, but he didn't resist them. He walked effortlessly back through the mysterious door, unaided, unrestrained. She bucked wildly against her restraints, needing more, needing it again, needing another, needing something to fill her empty pussy.

"You better bring him back you fucking bastards. You better bring someone back or I swear to God I'll fucking kill every last fucking one of you".

In the control room, Strange scribbled in his notes. He was pleased. He was very pleased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His mind was full of a million thoughts. How did she know? How had she found out his deepest secret? Only a handful of people had ever known that Bruce Wayne and The Batman were one and the same, and yet somehow Selena Kyle had figured it out.

His mind was pulled back to the more pressing situation immediately. Selena had taken his cock into her warm wet mouth and was sucking it vigorously.

He looked around desperately, trying to figure out a way to free himself. His bindings were tight and secure. There were no instruments close by that he could utilise. The bed was strong and secure and couldn't be broken. He was trapped. He had no way out.

And for a fleeting moment he didn't want to free himself. Her mouth was incredible.

He looked down his body and saw her long dark hair, loose and covering his torso. He could see her mouth slide up and down his shaft, his dick glistening as she hungrily engulfed his member with her warm mouth. Her hand was gently squeezing his balls as her tongue flicked at the tip of his cock. It was the most incredible blow-job he had ever received.

His cock jumped when he realised where her other hand was. And it jumped again when he realised his cock would soon be replacing her fingers that were deep in her pussy.

There was no way out. No escape. He may as well enjoy it.

Selena seemed to sense his surrender, and smiled at him, his thick cock brushing against her cheek. She pulled off her shirt, exposing her small soft breasts to his view, her nipples hard and stiff, long and pink. She was quickly naked, and expertly positioned herself on top of him, lowering herself down until he felt the wetness of her pussy on his throbbing cock. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted her pussy to engulf his cock and take each inch in quickly. But she was slow, she wanted to enjoy every moment, and she brushed her pussy against his aching cock, coating him with her juices.

"Tell me you want it Bruce, tell me you need it".

He paused. He grasped at his famed control. He knew it was pointless.

"I need it".

She sank down on his cock, taking it all in one motion. She moaned, he gasped. It was perfect, indescribable pleasure. Her pussy was a velvet glove on his pulsing cock. She held him inside her, then slowly began to move. She rocked gently on him, his cock filling and stretching her tight pussy. She began to slide up and down, almost letting him slip out of her before sinking down again, doing it over and over, fucking him however she wanted. She was in control and he knew it. And she was doing what she wanted with him, when she wanted.

It was incredible.

She built a rhythm, moving faster as time went on. She began to fuck him hard, grinding her pussy down on him, letting him fill her as she needed. He began to push back up, meeting her movements, trying to fill her as best he could.

Their bodies moved together as one. She was moaning, one hand on his chest, the other on her own, pulling and pinching her nipple as she rode his dick, completely lost in her own pleasure. Her eyes were closed, her focus entirely on the sensations of his cock in her pussy and her fingers on her nipples.

His eyes were open, taking in the sight before him. He knew deep down he should be fighting this, he should be figuring out a way to get out of this situation, but the reality was he wanted this. He wanted her. He always had. And this feeling, this hot, sweaty, incredible sex, was exactly what he'd always wanted.

She slid up and down his cock over and over, faster, harder, deeper. She was getting close, and he wasn't far behind. Her breathing was ragged, her eyelids flickering.

Then her eyes flew open.

"Oh fuck"

The orgasm crashed over her. Her body bucked wildly, her cries filling the room. It was too much for him. Nobody could survive this onslaught of sensations. He felt his cock swell, his balls tense, then he released, his cum exploding inside her as she started to come down from her own wave. His hips bucked against her as he came and came and came. And then it was over, and she dipped her head onto his chest and paused for what seemed like an eternity.

"Are you here to kill me Selena?"

She pushed herself back up, his soft cock somehow still inside her. She tilted her head, eyeing him, considering him.

"No".

Her finger traced down his chest, and then she smiled.

"Actually, I'm here to let you know that trouble is on the way".

And she told him all she knew. About Harley, about Ivy. About the bet that meant they'd come for him one at a time rather than together. About Arkham. About Strange. About the experiments. About the drugs. About the growing sexual need it caused.

"Why are you telling me this?"

She let his cock finally slip out of her, and she flipped off the bed and grabbed her clothes. As she lifted the window, she looked back at him, his hands and legs still bound to the bed.

"Sometimes I just can't help being a good girl. Take care of yourself Bruce."

He lay until dawn looking at the space at the window that she had occupied. He knew what he had to do. He just wasn't sure how crazy Arkham would be.