Gotham Girls Pt. 06

Story Info
Batgirl enjoys a casual fuck with Alfred.
3.2k words
4.59
15.6k
11

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing in the following narrative are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons - either living or deceased - is entirely coincidental on the part of the Author. Unless otherwise noted all persons appearing in the narrative are written as being of the majority age of eighteen years owing to depictions of graphic sexual activity contained throughout the body of this work.

*****

Batgirl - aka Stephanie Brown - looked on with a certain satisfaction as The Riddler was hauled off toward the waiting police cruiser in hand cuffs. Of course he went the entire way cursing her as 'an inferior intellect' and swearing revenge. Why the hell did all the villains in this town have to swear revenge? What, they were going to sit in Blackgate, or Arkham Asylum, and crochet tea cozies while quietly reforming? If not for all of their revenge plots and need for public attention then she and the other vigilantes in this town would have been out of business years ago. Stifling a yawn she stretched and slowly worked her way up to the nearest rooftop. It just so happened to be the same one where she and Tim - the Red Robin - had shared a couple hours of very pleasant company a few weeks prior when she had still been on the hunt for Edward Nigma. The bruises on her lower back and buttocks had faded nicely but not before Batman had noticed and called her out on it. Since coming clean she and Tim had not been seeing a lot of one another. 'The Boss' was keeping them patrolling in separate parts of Gotham and seldom paired them up. Their physical intimacy was a 'threat' to his oh so precious 'mission'. The communicator in her utility belt beeped as she sat down on the edge of the building and fishing it out she saw that it was Alfred calling from the Cave.

"Yes Alfred?" She asked into the tiny mouthpiece.

"Congratulations on capturing the Riddler, Ms. Brown. You actually made the eleven o'clock news tonight." His dry English accent did not lend itself to sarcasm so she could only assume that the praise was genuine

"You did not call me while on patrol just to let me know that I made the evening news. What's up," Stephanie asked.

"The new batch of expanding foam is ready for field testing and Master Bruce asked that I bring you in to have it added to your belt. Can you make it to the Cave tonight or would you care to postpone until tomorrow?"

Stephanie pondered for a moment and then decided that there was the very slim chance of running into Tim if she went to the Cave for whatever new thing it was that was being added to her arsenal. Surely the Batman would not mind if the two of them met up and 'accidentally' made a few pleasant memories in, oh, the trophy room? Her motorcycle was only parked a few alleys over so she responded that she was coming in and then keyed off the communicator and slipped it back into her utility belt. . .

Alfred Pennyworth polished one of the examination tables in the medical suite of the Bat Cave while awaiting the arrival of Batgirl. He had similar dispersals of material for the other crime fighters in Gotham - at least those that were on speaking terms with the Batman - and was trying to bring them in one at a time. Master Bruce hated it when the Cave was filled with costumed vigilantes because that meant that nobody was out on the streets guarding Gotham City against crime and violence. Master Tim had already tried to weasel his way into coming in at the same time as Miss Brown but Alfred had heard the heated argument between Batman and his two junior partners over some physical indiscretions and had been made to promise that he would not do anything that would bring the two of them together if it were not of the utmost import. His thoughts, to say nothing of his cleaning, was interrupted by the sound of a high powered motorcycle engine as it entered the Cave.

Batgirl was always amazed by 'The Cave'. It had to be the single coolest 'lair' of any super hero that she knew of. Some of the more junior members of the Justice League liked to talk about The Watchtower and then there was always talk about Superman's Fortress of Solitude, but she would happily take the Bat Cave over either of those. Here were all the gadgets and weapons she was ever going to need as well as state of the art training simulations and the bottomless credit card stream that Bruce Wayne afforded to his partners in the war against crime just in case they needed anything in the field and did not have time to call in a drop by the Batwing or to come back here themselves. There was also Alfred. The guy was an absolute saint - you had to be to work for 'The Boss' as long as he had - to say nothing of the great food he served, hot beverages, sage advice, and he was one hell of a field medic whenever she came in beaten or bruised from a patrol. Then there was the English accent. . . It was cliché, she knew, but something inside of her melted whenever Alfred was speaking in those clipped tones. It was a bit of a turn on if she was really being honest with herself. Thumbing the biometric release on her armor she took off her cape and cowl now that she was safely out of view of the public and climbed down off of her motorcycle.

The new expanding foam and dispenser were light weight and fit snuggly in the pouches of her utility belt. It was a fast acting foam that hardened in seconds and expanded to fill the available space in any void. Bruce had designed it to deter large mobs. Lucius Fox had used the resources at Wayne Enterprises' to perfect the end product as well as the delivery system. It was going to prove invaluable against creatures like Clay Face or more physical enemies the likes of Bane or Killer Croc. Stephanie thanked Alfred and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek as she paused to look around the Cave and take it all in. It was moments like these that she really loved being the Batgirl. Even as she was taking in the trophies accumulated from years of protecting Gotham City she remembered the 'trophy' that she had given Tim on that roof top and wondered what he had done with that particular pair of her panties? No sooner had that thought entered her mind that she felt a soft touch on her shoulder.

Alfred knew that it was not right. Ms. Brown was barely out of her teens but he had been so long without a woman, and she was such a sweet girl, that he found he could not stop himself from reaching out and brushing a hand through her honey-blond hair. It was easy to see why Master Timothy had been smitten by her and why Master Bruce considered her a danger to Tim's commitment to 'the mission'. Alfred was pleased when she did not take his head off with a spin kick at his uninvited touch and, instead, leaned into his hand. There was an unfamiliar, albeit welcome, stiffening in his trousers as she relaxed and he stepped into the curve of her hip and took in the expanse of The Cave with her. As the two of them stood together Alfred was further delighted when Ms. Brown dropped a hand from the top of her utility belt and grasped lightly at the rising tent of his trousers.

"Been awhile, has it Al", she teased even as her hand began kneading his fast stiffening member.

"There are only so many hours in a day Ms. Brown, and when one spends them tending to the every need of a crime fighter and his associates, there is precious little left for seeing to one's own wants or needs."

That was the closest thing Stephanie had ever heard Alfred utter to an actual complaint and it made her realize that the poor guy did spend almost every waking hour seeing to the Batman and his extended 'family'. When he was not occupied doing that then it was organizing the few public appearances of Bruce Wayne in order to shore up his public face and secret identity to the paparazzi and the public that always seemed to hunger for one more sound bite or picture from Gotham City's most eligible bachelor and billionaire. Feeling a little guilty for her part, Stephanie kneaded the growing stiffness in Alfred's trousers a little more intently and began to feel the first stirrings of her own arousal even as she did so. . .

Alfred stood to one side of the surgical bed and allowed the talented lips and tongue of Batgirl to work him to a mammoth erection! He was certain that he did not have the physical gifts of Master Timothy to offer to her, but that did not seem to slow her any. It had been her idea to adjourn here - out of the immediate sight of anyone else entering the Cave - and she had insisted that he allow her to do this for him even as she had crawled onto the table and laid herself out as though she were on display.

"Mmm . . . Mph . . . Mmm . . . Mph . . . Mmm," came the noises from her eager young mouth as Stephanie swallowed Alfred down to his root and allowed his head and shaft to come to a rest on her tongue. She had not had the opportunity on that rooftop to do this for Tim, but she was certain that he was better endowed than Alfred. Still, there were things that recommended a smaller penis when it came to oral sex and she had always been an aficionado of the art of giving good head.

For his part Alfred stood still and allowed her to work him instead of trying to thrust into her mouth as some younger guys might. It was a curtesy for which she was grateful. Even as Alfred was feeding inches of stiffening dick into her mouth, Stephanie was taking advantage of having already opened the seals on her armor and slipped one hand down the front of her costume's leggings until those searching digits found the building heat and growing damp between her legs. As Alfred was surrendering to the pleasure she could give him with her mouth, her fingers were beginning to brush over and explore the outer lips of her own vagina. True, the confines of the armor did not give her much room in which to work but she was skilled enough to make do with what there was. . .

Stephanie had one finger sunk deep inside of her vagina and continued sucking on Alfred's cock as she shamelessly pumped that in and out of herself. All of the time wishing that it was Tim's penis instead. Alfred, sensing the difficulties she was having, leaned over far enough to ease the confining material of her armored costume over her hips and then down to pool above the tops of her boots. With that out of the way she quickly sent her panties in the same direction and was rewarded with enough freedom of movement to spread her legs and sink a second finger into her oozing slit. Arching her hips Batgirl pressed the tip of her thumb over her, still hooded, clitoris and hissed her own pleasure around Alfred's shaft as it plunged between her lips and teeth.

"Here," he offered. Taking a step back and helping her to sit up. "Allow me."

Batgirl swung her legs off of the table and with Alfred's help was soon standing with her back toward him. He cupped each of her ass cheeks, teasing her, before pushing her forward so that her weight rested against the bed and she was almost in a doggy position.

"Fuck yes, Alfred," she groaned even as he stepped up behind her and pressed the length of his shaft down the crack of her ass until it came to rest against her drenched and ready opening. Spreading her legs as far as the suit, and her position, would allow she leaned into him as a means of encouraging him to proceed with fucking her.

Alfred's first penetration parted her lips and passed neatly through those moist inner folds. Batgirl moaned and wadded the bedding on the surgical table as the feeling of being filled and stretched open down there brought tears of joy running down her cheeks. For his part, Alfred grunted his pleasure as her canal squeezed his length and pulled him inside of her until his balls tapped against her clitoris and Batgirl cried out! With all of her weight on her arms, Batgirl did her best to part her legs as far as the costume would allow, leaving her in a standing / half-doggy position. Alfred gently squeezed one of her ass cheeks in either hand and very easily established a rhythm that was right for the two of them.

"Oh god", she moaned. Savoring the feeling of being filled. Stephanie hung her head and panted her pleasure as the butler continued fucking her tight and tender box.

Alfred could not remember the last time her had been with a woman. Master Bruce - the Batman - kept him busy with all manner of duties and errands for both himself as well as his junior partners. This young woman had given herself without thought to her own wants or needs. He had to admit that he was rather enjoying the feeling of her taut and well-muscled buttocks in his hands. To say nothing of the warm and wet tunnel in which his surging penis was being squeezed like a vice! The blow job to which she had been treating him might have proven sufficient but once she had surrendered to him and welcomed him inside of her there had been no going back. Alfred breathed in her unique musk and buried himself inside of her to his balls. She moaned - a long exaltation - and pressed back to meet his thrusts. Her muscles tightened around him and he became aware as heat washed over him from between her parted legs.

"Ohhh . . . Alfred . . . Ahhh . . . I am . . . Ohhh . . . Going to cum." She called out this last even as her orgasm took her and she collapsed with the top of her body across the surgical table, her quim convulsed around his shaft, and he felt a warm and wet discharge from her even as she wetted them both with her own ejaculate.

Stephanie swam up through the fog of her own orgasm. It had taken hold of her so suddenly she had not even realized that she had needed it so badly! She knew right away from the wetness on her thighs that it had been a wet one. One of the few times in her life that she had ever 'squirted' and it was with someone that was old enough to be her father. Alfred was still plugging away at her and she only hoped that she could get him off before someone arrived in the Cave and found them hard at it. Every thrust caused their moist skin smack together and echoed through the Cave, but she could care less. He might be an older man, but Alfred knew what to do when it mattered. He also did not seem to mind 'doggy' sex either as he was pounding into her relentlessly. His breathing was ragged and the longer things seemed to progress the shorter and harder his strokes came at her. Her vision dimmed and she gasped as a second, much smaller, orgasm built inside of her womb and then immediately spilled through her. Lacking the intensity of her first, Batgirl was able to remain conscious for this one and rode it out while encouraging Alfred to cum inside of her hot and wanton pussy!

"Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it," she groaned as she thrashed against Alfred's hard cock. "Cum in my pussy . . . cum inside of me."

Alfred sank between the lips and folds of Stephanie's pussy, savoring her warm and wet sex, even as he did his level best to fuck her brains out. She took everything that he was giving her and was begging for more. His seed was already pooling at the root of his penis and Alfred knew that his own 'finish' was not far off. Still, he was in no hurry to be parted from the tender young body and willing sex of the Batgirl. He had very quickly come to understand why Master Timothy had fallen for her charms and succumbed to them. Perhaps if the Batman were to get himself some of this he might not loosen up a little and quit being such a colossal asshole? Even as that thought sprang, fully formed, into his mind Alfred passed the point of no return and moaned as his own orgasm swept through him and he began squirting streamers of cum into her willing pussy!

Stephanie felt each jet of Alfred's cum and was quite surprised at the volume he was putting forth. Even when Tim had fucked her, his load had not been as large as this. Alfred continued pounding into her even as he was lost in orgasm and she was reduced to making animalistic grunts and profane exclamations as he did so. His balls continued slapping off of her upraised pussy lips and when he did finally slow and begin to withdraw from inside of her it was with a wash of his warm semen spilling out of her slit to coat her inner thighs, leaving her skin sticky from both of their climaxes.

Alfred thanked her even as he backed out of the exam suite, leaving her to dress herself and return to her nightly patrol. She was just finishing making sure that everything was back in place when the roar of the engine of the Batmobile announced the return of 'the Boss'. Grabbing up her motorcycle helmet she dashed for the cycle - tossing off a quick salute to Batman - before gunning the engine and roaring out the same way that she had come in. The back road which connected the Cave to the nearest highway back into Gotham was bumping and added a thrill of pain to her well-fucked and exhausted pussy. Still, there were few feelings better than the one suffusing her after a really good fuck. It was always nice to know that if Tim were not available on a given night that there was always the off chance of a casual hook-up with Alfred if she needed to get laid. . .