Gotham Nights Ch. 05

Story Info
Batman and Wonder Woman battle for dominance.
1.4k words
4.4
22.9k
21

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Somewhere, in a hotel room in an undisclosed corner of Gotham, Batman was tied up with Justice League business.

At first glance, one might have assumed that this was merely a lovers' tryst, between two adults wanting affection. This was not the case. There was no love to be had here, though there was some affection. No, this was pure business. Business between the Dark Knight of Gotham, and the great and powerful Amazonian of Themyscira who had him on his knees with his hands bound behind his back with the Lasso of Truth.

"Do you submit?" Wonder Woman inquired, standing tall and nude over the bound Knight, who was naked save for his mask.

"Never," Batman rasped.

And he spoke truly. Batman was always about the darkness and the danger, and that extended to the women he bedded. Superman may be happy settling down with the ordinary Lois Lane, but Batman lived for the experiences that would take him to an inch of his life. As Bruce Wayne, he had the likes of Vicki Vale, Julie Madison, and Silver St. Cloud on his arms for show, but the Batman desired more. Batman desired the thrill of not knowing whether or not Talia Al Ghul, the daughter of the Demon, would plunge a knife into his back as he plunged into her. He desired the rush of filling Poison Ivy with meat as her vines wrapped around him. He desired the danger of fucking the demented Harley Quinn, and stealing her away from the Joker.

It seemed that for a time, he had found someone in Selina Kyle, Catwoman. She was criminal enough to tantalize the Dark Knight, but also had a heart of gold that could even get through to Bruce Wayne. But in the end, even she was too good for him, and he pushed her away to pursue something more dangerous. It was why he secretly arranged a "random" encounter between her and his protege Nightwing. Bruce knew Dick well, having taught him everything he knows, and he trusted Dick to... "take care" of Selina, the same way Dick had taken care of nearly every other heroine in Gotham.

It was ironic then, that the one woman who was the most dangerous to him, who could deliver the most punishment to him was, in fact, not a villain at all. No, it was Diana of Themyscira, a strong and proud Amazon, a diplomat who embraced love, forgiveness, and peace. Tonight however, the only thing she was embracing was Batman's head between her legs.

--

And here they were, two proud senior members of the Justice League. A seemingly ordinary man who never thought twice about pushing himself to the limit, and a feminist role model with a dark side. When they were with the League, they were respectful, courteous, and professional. In their off days, they were even good friends. Often, Bruce had invited Diana and her sisters to dinner at the Manor, and Diana had once even brought Bruce and Dick to Themyscira, where the two proved to be very, very popular. But tonight, they were two colleagues with a few needs and desires to fill, over and over and over again. It was, indeed, just business.

Diana showed little restraint as she wrapped her legs around Batman's head, her crotch smothering his face, leaving him just enough room to breathe through his nose. Yet, even with his arms bound to his back, he had managed to tackle her to the floor, knocking her on her back.

(Good), she thought. (He brought even more of a fight than last time.) Despite her being superhuman, the Caped Crusader how somehow managed to leave a scar on back from their previous... struggle. She had once asked if he needed a safe word, and he had snarled his response under the Lasso of Truth: "Batman needs no safe word."

She clamped her muscular thighs hard around his face, as he savagely ate her out. She grunted as he bit down on the flesh around her clitoris, knowing that he had little chance of actually breaking skin. Still, he was perfectly capable of giving her both pain and pleasure. He flattened his tongue against her, covering every bit of her from her twat to her hood. The more he tongued fucked her, the tighter Diana's legs closed around him. Unrelenting, he soldiered on as she came against his face.

--

His face still covered with her Amazonian discharge, Bruce raised his head and couldn't help but smile as his hands broke free of the ropes that she had been so sure were tightly bound. (Batman is always prepared. Especially against an Amazon). Knowing that it would only buy him mere seconds, he fashioned a quick loop with the rope and threw it over the broad-shouldered beauty, binding her arms to her sides. It wouldn't last, but it gave him a window of opportunity to get on top of her, and nestle his rock hard member against her womanhood.

As Bruce expected, she did not take this ambush lying down. At least not figuratively. Her thick legs shot around either side of his wait and hooked around his back, locking him in a vice grip. Bruce saw a fierce smirk on Diana's face as he came to a realization: that she owned his body. Her opening parted to welcome his prick, and her legs took control of his hips, driving him into her repeatedly. Bruce moved his hips forward in unison, doing what he could to add to the intensity of his thrusts against that her would have destroyed a more delicate woman like Silver St. Cloud. As she came, her muscles tightened against him, prompting his own orgasm, as he ejaculated into her.

--

Diana took a brief respite to reflect on her two intense orgasms. She hadn't such a pleasurable and exhausting experience since the last festival on Themyscira. As she waited to for Bruce to regain his vigor (he was, after all, still merely a man), she made a mental note to thank her sister Donna for the suggestion of taking on Batman as her lover. It was Donna's own experiences with Nightwing that had convinced them that the Bat boys worked very, very hard to compensate for their lack of superpowers. At times, Diana almost pitied Batman, wondering how a man to go to such extremes, and if there was any more to Bruce beyond the mask. Perhaps she would ask him someday. But not tonight. She wasn't finished with her "business" yet.

She made her way to the previously neglected bed, where Bruce had resided to recover. Giving him little time to react, she mounted him and pinned his arms to the sheets. He struggled, but to no avail. He was her plaything now, even if he had outlasted her other conquests. Still, he was persistent. He forced his mouth onto her well-endowed chest, biting and massaging her tits, lavishing each with the utmost attention. She grinded her crotch against him, her folds rubbing against his member. When she was satisfised with its hardness, she lifted her hips, and guided the cock into her tight back entrance.

She cried out as she slammed herself into him, filling her anal passage with his hardness. She even allowed him to place his hands on her. Once again, she was in the driver's seat, and he was merely a helping hand. She was in control, and she was going to get what she wanted.

--

Each time she bounced herself on his cock, the bed shook and splintered. Bruce could only watch as the voluptuous Amazon continued to exert more force with each thrust, determined to fuck one more orgasm out of him. All he could do was thumb her clit as her ass gripped him harder with each pass. He felt his load blow as she moaned in climax a final time, muttering something about Aphrodite. When it was finally over, he pulled out of her, having donated a extraordinary amount of cum into her orifices.

His stamina depleted, and his cock having been completely milked, Bruce let go and fell back on the remains of what was now a very ruined four-poster bed. He'd cover the damages, of course. A small price to pay for a very fulfilling night. He removed his mask, and closed his eyes, wondering if Batman and Wonder Woman, no, Bruce and Diana could be anything more than... "business partners". He opened his eyes to ask her, only to find that she had vanished, with only an open window to explain her whereabouts.

He chuckled. "So that's how it feels like."

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers