Gotham Nights Ch. 10

Story Info
Batman keeps Lois Lane company at night.
1.5k words
4.2
15.6k
13
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

"You going to come in, or not?"

Lois Lane, Pulitzer-winning journalist from Metropolis, asked, staring at the shadowy figure that stood in the window of her luxurious Gotham hotel suite.

"Thought you made promise to my husband, that whenever I was in Gotham, you'd watch over me, and take good care of me." Lois taunted, deviously. She stood up, walking slowly towards the hesistant caped man, giving him a nice view of her skimpy, lacey teddy that left very little to the imagination. "My nice strong husband is off-planet, leaving poor me all alone, with no one but his best friend."

---

Batman remained still and silent as the lustful brunette continued her approach. There was so much wrong about this, he couldn't do this. He was never one to desire normal women like Lois Lane, only dangerous villainesses and goddesses. And yet, as Batman observed the half-naked woman, he couldn't help but wonder if she was a goddess after all. She certainly took care of her body, with not an ounce of fat anywhere, and curves in all the right places. Clark Kent was a lucky man.

Well, perhaps not that lucky, if he's leaving such a gorgeous woman wet and wanting all by herself.

She was in his space, leaning her head towards his ear.

"Clark doesn't have to know," she purred. She gazed lustfully into his eyes. "Unless you want him to find out. Does that danger excite you, Bruce?"

Bruce could feel something stir in his pants. He shouldn't do this. Clark was a good man, one who unselfishly dedicated himself to the needs of others. Though perhaps not all needs. If he was truly a good man, he wouldn't leave a wife like this so unfulfilled before going off-planet.

"You know," Lois spoke, putting on a fake pout. "If you're not up to it, I'm sure Nightwing would love to lend a hand. Though I hear he has his... hands full with Catwoman right now."

---

That certainly got a rise out of him. (And hopefully the right kind), Lois thought.

Batman forced his mouth onto hers, laying on her a powerful kiss. His unshaved face scratched against her smooth skin. (Now this is a man who knows how to take charge), Lois thought as she felt a pair a strong hands reach behind her head, and push her down. She dropped to her knees. It was a shame that her own husband was so afraid of his power in bed. He was always make love to her as gently as possible. But sometimes, a woman doesn't want lovemaking, sometimes she just needs a fucking.

Her hands immediately went for the utility belt. After a bit of fumbling, Lois found the clasp for its release. Batman's armored leggings sooned followed, revealing the Caped Crusader's hardening member.

(Not bad, for a man). Lois didn't think she had ever a penis this size, and it was still growing as it hardened. She gripped the base of his shaft, just barely able to get her hand around it, and guided the fleshy tool into her inviting mouth. With her other hand, she cupped his balls, massaging them, and even daring to poke a finger into his anus. She sealed her lips around his erection as it began to reach its rigid state. A groan from normally stoic knight above gave her the encouragement to go forward. She slid the organ deeper into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. His hands gripped her hair tightly, and he began thrusting into her face. Lois was no novice to giving head, though it had been some time since she had to deepthroat someone. She opened her throat as the prick pistoned in and out between her tight slips.

Batman let out a louder groan as he busted in her mouth, ejaculating warm semen down her throat. She made effort to swallow as much as she could, but letting just a taste sit on her tongue. Before Batman could do anything, she stood up, and kissed him again, forcing him to taste himself on her.

---

(This woman. She's devious. Dangerous. Perhaps even deadly). Under the mask, Bruce was sweating underneath his cowl at the sight of Lois retreating to her four-poster bed, her nightgown hugging tightly to her body in all the right places. Already, he felt his cock hardening again as he fixated on her smooth round ass. The brunette hopped onto the bed, leaning and posing seductively on her side.

"You like it? Bought it recently as a surprise for Clark." She whispered the next sentence. "But he hasn't seen it yet."

Smoothly, Bruce glided to the bed, pouncing onto the delectable piece of work lying on the bed. He placed one gauntleted hand on the lacey fabric that covered her heaving C-cup breasts.

"Is it expensive?" Bruce growled.

"Very," she responded, putting on a facade of shyness.

"Good."

The fabric tore easily, and within seconds, Batman had a very naked Lois Lane underneath him, a Pulitzer-winning mind with a body that would make even Justice League heroines envious. He explored that naked flesh with his mouth, rubbing his tongue over her engorged nipples, and biting just hard enough to leave a mark, a little surprise for Superman for neglecting his fine piece of work.

He worked his way down to the inviting region between her legs, licking just around her aroused puffy lips. He placed the tip of his tongue just inside her orifice, and gave her a tantalizing lick up, stopping just short of her clit.

"Bruce, please..." Lois begged.

Bruce slid his hands up her thighs, as if he was going to part them to give him better access to her core. Instead, he gripped her waist, and flipped her onto her stomach. He then gave her a light slap on her firm ass. In response, she raised her ass, presenting herself to him.

"Do it," Lois grunted. "You know you want it. I bet he's secretly listening right now. He wants to hear how a real human man fucks a woman. He wants to hear me scream."

Bruce lined his erection up against her, his bulbous head snugly feeling up against her dripping velvet lips, dancing in circles before plunging itself in full into her warm depths.

---

She cried out as he penetrated her down to the hilt. The pain was real, but so was the pleasure. Ever since her first night with the overly careful Clark, she had thought that she would never experience the feeling of a meaty cock ravaging her insides ever again. She was so glad to be wrong. And just as forcefully as he thrust into her, he pulled back. Instinctively, she lowered her hand to touch herself, but he had restrained both of her arms, pulling them behind her.

"No," he growled. "I call the shots now."

She felt him intrude into her tight tunnel once again, as forcefully as he did before. He took his time with each penetration, and each one was just as brutal as the next.

"Oh god, harder, faster, you brute!" she screamed, as he continued to pound away at her cunt.

"Scream harder for it, beg for it."

She buried her head into a pillow, biting down as she grunted with each thrust. He picked up the pace, a man with a mission, pistoning in and out of her without mercy.

"I'm almost there! Cum with me!" she moaned.

"I hope you're on the pill," he whispered.

"I'll tell Clark the baby is his. Black hair, blue eyes, you heroes look the same anyway."

Her hips trembled as she reached her approached her peak. He must have been close, too, as he buried himself in her for one prolonged moment. Her vaginal walls gripped onto him, afraid to let him go, and he shot his second load inside of her. Her pleasure shot through her spine as her body convuled in orgasm. She panted hard, having nearly blacked out from such an ordeal. When she was finally able to regain her breath, she gazed over her shoulder, only to find that the Dark Knight had vanished. Typical of him.

Lois leaned back onto the bed, basking in the aftermath of the thrashing she just received. She couldn't remember the last time she had ever been so savagely filled. Already, she yearned for her next encounter.

The bedroom door opened.

"Lois? You called for me?" A voice rang out as a redheaded woman in a farmer's t-shirt and jeans stepped in. Lana Lang. An old friend of Clark's, and a former romantic rival. Not for long, though. As earth-shattering an experience she just had, Lois was never satisfied. She was a woman who always wanted more, and she'll always chased after what she wanted. She layed on the bed, unashamedly naked, and parted her legs just slightly, giving the astonished redhead a peek.

"I'm a lonely woman tonight and could use a little company" Lois teased, sultrily. "Why don't you get down here, and I'll let you lick Batman's cum from my pussy."

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers