Gothette Tied-Up next to the M4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How does my index finger feel pressed against your already opening lips? You know what I'm going to do. Can you feel it happening? It's always a pleasant surprise how easily my first two fingers slide inside you. You thought I'd start with one, but two feels much better doesn't it? Minx, you are the wettest woman I have had the pleasure of. I so fucking love it!

I begin to slide my fingers in and out of you. I love that wet sound. Slurping in and out. Rapidly building my pace, until I am using the movement of my arm, rather than my wrist, to piston two digits in and out of your well lubricated cunt. The urgent wet slapping sound arouses me. Again you begin to make muffled animal sounds. I see how pink your cheeks are. I feel the movement in your pelvis. Feel my fingers being squeezed rapidly with the shudders of your restrained pleasure, listen to the stifled whimpers.

"Good girl." I feel you 'un-tensing' and begin to move my fingers again. But very quickly you again shudder and clasp by penetrating fingers.

I slowly withdraw and hold the palm of my hand against your heat, moving it almost undetectably against you. Pressing. I wait, listening to your breathing normalise. Almost.

I lean over and lick once along the cut in your knickers. Again, I slide my fingers inside you. Three this time, and without ceremony begin to fuck you rapidly with them. Wet slapping against you cunt. You like that hard, don't you? Then cum for me. You do, your grip on my fingers even more urgent this time. I realise that my hand is soaked with your juices. If only I had the time to make you lick my hand clean...

I slide my fingers out your still pulsing hole and begin massaging your prominent little clitoris. Building my speed, aware that your pleasure shudders have not calmed from you last climax. Beginning to frig your clit with all the movement in my wrist. Not even sure if I can keep it up... Until you deliver another gorgeous climax, keeping going, frigging you until your animal grunts become quite animated, your body straining against the restraints. Then pausing...

Slipping two fingers easily inside your still clenching cunt again. This time reaching up and round with my curled index and fore-fingers to massage you there hard. Jerking those fingers into you; pushing, squeezing. This is finger fucking done properly. You enjoy my fingers, don't you Minx?

Now I know that I'm going to squeeze a good cum out of you. Perhaps that soft tissue I'm prodding is your g- spot. I don't seem to have one myself, and I don't care. I know doing this to makes you, my bitch, cum harder than I've ever felt someone cum before. And it makes you squirt. I enjoy that feeling. I love watching it. Sometimes when you've been particularly good I'll drink it for you. But today I just want to feel and watch you squirt as I finger-fuck you as hard as I can... harder and harder, feeling your love-hole spasm around my fingers. Feeling your hot cum squirt up my arm, splash onto me, seeing it fountain out across the covered bed sheets.

Feeling your wet heat on my arm, my boobs and briefly on my face. Redoubling my efforts, feeling your pleasure spasm around my efforts. Watching you squirt again and again for your Mistress. Something we have both only just discovered over the last year together..."Good Girl!"

I lean down and lick you; a reward. Knowing full well that your last climax has not yet subsided. I bury my face in your piss soaked cunt and lap at your delightful juices. I would happily slide up the skirt of your dress at a society Ball and either lick your pussy there in front of everyone, or let you empty your full bladder into my mouth. Eat you or drink you, you excite me more than anyone I have ever known!

Whilst the bedspread would have been wet before, this outpouring would also have soaked through any strategic towels into hotel-room mattress. I mentally pat myself on the back for remembering the absorbent 'changing mats'.

Fuck, Minx, your cunt looks so beautiful when it glistens like that! Almost as if I've emptied a bottle of oil onto you... There are other times when I want to take it easy and watch you slowly blossom to my ministrations, your bud slowly opening for me. Savour the texture of your petals and your exquisite perfume of arousal.

Not today. Today I want to tie you up - done - and make you cum for your 'Mistress Agatha' until you have nothing left to give me. I've made a start... but there are a few more things I want to try with you. Things I know excite you. That you fantasise about having done to you...

I've really ignored your tits so far. And you do have the most gorgeous nipples I have ever played with. I grab hold of your soft right breast and squeeze; a rewarding wet gasp from you. I squeeze them both, making your nipples stand harshly to attention. I know you treasure those hidden bruises we share on each other.

I release my cruel grip and slap your right breast, to hear you grunt encouragement. I slap you again, alternating between your tits, again and again. You whimper with the dark pleasure of it.

I reach down between your legs again, this time with my left hand; easily thrusting three into you! Beginning to pump them into your cunt and slapping your tits as I do so. Never thought 'd enjoy hitting someone but you've begged me to do it before and squirted back onto me as I slapped them as I ate you from behind . Licking your sweet pussy and teasing your ass hole with my tongue, teasing and pulling on your labia, something you seem to enjoy more since you got your rings. Giving in to your request, slapping your dangling tits and being rewarded with a mouthful of your sweet cum. Yes, you liked that!

Frigging you, slapping your tits, jerking my fingers up and around. Rewarded quickly by a spasming of your hips and yet another warm squirt. I so enjoy that wet squelch of our wet sex, the slippery sensations, beautifully disgusting noises and perfume of 'unbridled' - but in this case bound - sex! I wonder if you would like to be harnessed up like a horse? Perhaps a large tail plug deep in your arse, or your Mistress Agatha behind you with a strap on? Would both work?

How much more have you left inside you Minx? 'I must make you drink plenty of bottled water after this,' thinking protectively, but realising with an excited tingle what the consequence might be, you standing beautifully over me in the bath later. Holding yourself open and washing me with your hot deluge before bending to kiss me...

Now to try something else you've mentioned huskily on the phone, making no bones over how it excited you. You've shown me pictures of you and 'Mr Wolf' in times past with his full hand inside you. Finger tips first, I shape my hand. Surprised at how easily my hand enters you. Not slipping easily, but with pressure sliding deeper and deeper. Exploring your inner textures, then sliding my hand back and forth until I feel your whole body tremble. Squeeezing my hand, my wrist! Does that feel good to squeeze against Minx? FUCK, how I love making you cum for me Minx!

The act of removing my hand sets you ashudder again, forcing me quite violently from your love hole. I pull of your blindfold and gaze down on a happy glazed look in your eyes. You are floating, aren't you? I kiss you, rewarded with a delighted whimper.

"Are you ok?" Your only response another delighted whimper. I would never consider doing this with you, depriving you of your senses and ability to communicate danger - aside from the signal we've agreed - if we didn't know each other so well. Perfect trust. Trust and an almost spiritually bonded empathy for each other. We are safe with each other, the safe word a necessity but feels like a formality.

Your eyes move but don't appear to focus on anything when I switch on the purple latex lonely-nights-pal I packed. Not that I was planning on being lonely. I was, and am planning to tease you with it. Then fuck you with the thick 8" of purring flexible rubber. I cheat. I tell myself that I'm teasing you, but you're not looking at me as I run it under my heavy boobs, up across my nipples. They've been neglected to night;-) Then down across my belly to my thighs... No!

You are the 'subject' tonight Minx. I take hold of an ankle, begin to run my nails upwards and to run the edge of the purring faux-cock up your other leg. I think you're beyond any more teasing. I reach the top of your thigh, and trying not to brush your cunt run the vibrator up across your mons. Then down again across your clit and across but not into your open sex. I know you would like to feel it on your ass but I stop short, reversing direction and easily sliding it into your still hungry cunt. Pushing it deep before reversing; fucking you with the large electric dildo. You like that fast. Faster bitch?

I grab another device, my small 'silver bullet', pressing the rubber button end to ignite it. Pressing it down hard on your clit. Then washing it back and forth over your hard sensitive little bud. I didn't know whether you had another enforced climax in you, but you clarify that with another shuddering explosion within your body. Are you seeing lights Minx? You are whimpering beautifully and I'm convinced that despite the gag, you're smiling. It's tempting to give you more. To not even switch off the vibrators and see how long I can keep you up there. But I'm now thinking of myself.

I am so turned on Minx.

I press the small silver bullet against my own clit. I need my fingers inside me but first I need to remove your gag. I wrestle with the buckle on the leather strap before successfully pulling the rubber ball from your mouth. The resulting smile and whimper melt me.

I squat over you, balancing on my haunches, rubbing my clit with one hand whilst trying to fuck myself with my own fingers, no idea where the vibrators had dropped as I ungagged you. Reaching back and sliding my fingers into your gaping hole, trying to give you one last cum as I strove for my own climax. I don't think I've ever made myself cum so quickly or so intensely! Squirting over your face, drenching you in my warm fluids as I shuddered back from the intense light that filled me so delightfully but oh so briefly...

Working my way round, releasing the clips, the first one springing away from me. Slapping onto the floor. The second released without tension. You lie there, breathing, staring. I release your legs. I had thought of squatting over your pussy, opening your labia with your piercings and clumsily attempt to squirt into you. Perhaps I will try that some time I can manoeuvre us both better?

I take you in my arms and hold you to me, kissing you gently. It seems like an age before you come back, before you can speak. "Thank you."

12