Gothic

Story Info
You do her so good.
1.1k words
4.22
27.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hair pulled back in a long ponytail all but a few strands curled down the sides of my face. Dark makeup, an eyebrow ring, black leather choker around my neck, a tight black leather studded bra. You can see a tat of a little red rose on my right breast, bear belly, tight black leather Minnie skirt and black leather knee high boots with spiked heels, You do like the Goth look? Don't you Babyyy :) I'm tell you what I look like because (your hands are tied with silk scarves to the bed and there is another one over your eye's as a blindfold) I just want you to know what I look like as I make you cum .I craw up on the bed, between your legs and up over your body as I softly kiss you here and there, moving all the way up your body slowly. I bend down and kiss you softly on the lips sliding my tongue slowly in-between them and taste you, and I move over to your jaw slowly licking you.

I trail your ear, nibbling softly on your earlobe, I trace your ear with my tongue and slide it down your neck, sucking on you and you feel me open my legs and move them to your sides as I sit on top of you. Feeling my breath on your neck as I still suck and lick on you. I don't have any panties on, so you can feel how wet I am as my pussy touches your hard cock under me. I Love the way your cock feels between my wet pussy lips and I start grinding on you slowly, I can tell you like this, your getting harder, I can feel your cock growing longer and thicker and your moaning "Babyyy" in my ear as I suck on you and rub your dick with my wet pussy. I slip back up to your ear and whisper low to you (Your my FUCK, Babyyy ...and I'm your GOTH SLUT ...and I'm going to make you cum hard inside me) I move down, sliding my hole body down so I can lick your nipples and trace my way down to your belly, sucking on you, I hear your breathing deepen and I take your thick hard cock in my hand and stroke it as I start to lick you just under your balls until I reach the beginning of your shaft, Then I lick your cock slowly all the way up to the head and I run my tongue all over the head of your dick, and I'm making myself wet as hell, fucking you with my mouth always makes me hot, I can almost cum with you in my mouth. Stroking your cock long and slow with my lips and rubbing your cock with my tongue as you slide in and out of my mouth. You can feel me moaning with you deep in inside me, and without seeing me you know I'm playing with my pussy.

You ask me to let you watch, but I can't stop yet. I pull you out of my mouth and start jacking your cock on my tongue and I slide it in about 2 inches and I'm still jacking you. Little faster now. I taste your pre-cum as I suck your cock. Slipping on top of you, I stand up on my knees. I take your blindfold off and you watch me as I slide my skirt up a little over my hips so I can open my legs a little wider and I slip the straps of my bra down over my shoulder and I take your thick hard cock and rub the head all over my wet pussy, I bend down as you take my nipple into your mouth as we drive each other crazyyy for a while. I've been waiting to hear it, and you reach up to my ear and say " Your my slut, my fuck, and I want you to fuck me HARD now" And I stand up on my knees with your cock swollen still in my hand, I rub the head over my clit and to my hole where I slowly lower myself on it, feeling you spreading my pussy open as your cock goes deep inside me. I put my hands between my legs and I open my fingers around your think hard cock and I move up and down as you slide in and out. I grind my wet swollen pussy on your cock each time I go down I feel you pushing up, meeting me with every thrust. I can hear your breathing speed up. I love to hear you.

I watch you as you watch me fucking you. I start fucking you harder and faster. I put my left hand behind me, on your thigh and I feel your balls touch my ass every time I come back down. You watch as I play with my clit and fuck you. I bring my hands up just over your shoulders to brace myself. I stare into your eyes as I rock my hips back and forth and stroke your throbbing cock inside me. We cum together, our bodies explode together. I bend down and kiss you and untie your hands. You put your arms around me and pull me over on my side never pulling out of me. You can still feel me throbbing deep inside as you lay between my legs and rock slowly so I can feel your cock deep inside getting harder, fucking me slowly, you reach behind me pulling my hair so my head goes back and you start biting softly on my neck. With your free hand you start playing with my clit and make me wetter. With one hand on your neck I place the other one on your ass pulling you in closer as I feel you stroking me from inside. You move faster as I moan loader. You bring your mouth down and start sucking on my tits, driving me over the edge, you know I'm going to cum again and you hold me tight as you fuck me faster and harder.

I scream your name as I start to cum and you fuck me harder. You feel my hot cum all over your cock as you slide in and out of my wet throbbing pussy. You pull your cock out of me and start jacking it off on my pussy. Kissing me deep as you rub the head of your cock all over my swollen clit and I feel your cum so hot all over my pussy, I bring my hand down and rub your cum all over my clit as you finish Cumming. We're still kissing long and slow and I suck on your tongue just like I would suck on your cock if it was in deep in my mouth. I Love Being Your Fuck Babyyy, You fuck me sooo good :)