Gothic Grace

Story Info
Alabaster-skinned beauty leads him to a delicious hell.
1.7k words
3.99
101.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4SweetP
4SweetP
10 Followers

Editor's note: story contains menstruation/bloodplay. If this disturbs you, please read no further.

Inspired by the character Grace, created by Chaotic. Used with permission.

*

I'd sort of peripherally noticed the big bruiser glaring at us from the bar, but that girl was so HOT, and she was obviously into me. If she had a jealous ex-boyfriend, or whatever he was, well it's the 21st century, right? That's HER problem.

I've always had a thing for Goth girls and this one was five star. Even that corset thing was mostly for show, because those tits were huge! This girl was a new-age Goth. I prefer the long, flowing skirts, but I couldn't complain about how that leather mini showed off those gorgeous legs. She said her name was Grace, but that was pretty much all she ever said to me, all we even tried to communicate until she pulled me off the dance floor and toward the side exit of the club.

There were a couple of smokers out in the alley, near the street, but that didn't stop her from pulling me into her and straight into her sweat-slickened neck. The rush of testosterone to my head might have been to blame for not hearing the club door open again, but whatever it was, the first clue I got of it was when I was violently ripped away from her, followed immediately by a sledgehammer punch downward, directly onto my cheek and nose. I didn't even realize I was on the ground until Grace's voice above me said, "Sorry, mate. He's gonna kick your ass."

At this point, my pride was wounded, so I defiantly said, "Before or after I fuck you?"

The next small eternity was a blur of pain and pummeling, accentuated by the occasional lapse into agony. And then it stopped so suddenly, it must have taken me half a minute to realize it. I found out later that he bolted when a police cruiser passed by on the big street with its sirens on, convinced someone had called the cops on our little party.

Through the pain, my surroundings came into focus. Back alley, pain, warm blood streaming down my face, Grace starting to walk away. She was headed away from the big street, not back to the club.

I started to get to my feet. It was quiet enough that she heard the shuffling. Turning around, she froze at the sight of my gaze, focused hard on her.

I moved toward her in what could only be described as a zombie-like shambling, but she remained frozen as I approached. I can only suppose that she sensed no violence from me, but with all the blood and bruises, she couldn't have known what to expect. A part of me likes to think, too, that my last words to her were still ringing in her ears.

Only when I was within arm's reach of her did she finally startle and try to move away. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for her, her feet were too close to a small stair and she fell backward and sat down hard on the third step. And still I approached.

I was already hunched over from the pain in my legs and ribs, but I leaned in toward her until my face was right next to her pale cheek. Her body faced me but her head was turned away, and I made no effort to be delicate when I plastered my bloody, swollen lips fully on her elegantly contoured jawbone. She gasped loudly in surprise, but again seemed to be completely paralyzed in fear and confusion.

My damaged lips moved messily down her alabaster neck, not coincidentally following her jugular in their path. I hoped, but wasn't sure, I was hearing her breathing become heavier as I went, but just before I reached her collarbone, I broke off and raised my face to hers. She turned her head to face me fully, but again seemed to be frozen in bewilderment about what my intentions might be.

Her eyes were locked on mine, so she must have felt rather than seen a particularly large drop of blood fall from my chin directly onto her left breast. Moving my head only slightly away from hers, I looked down, and her eyes followed mine to gaze upon the softly shining splotch of blood on her white skin. For seconds no one moved and only our breaths filled the spaces between the city noises far down the alley.

Without looking up, I lowered my face to the offending stain on her perfect skin, and opened my mouth to encompass it all with the next, bloody kiss. This time the gasp that escaped her was unmistakably that of pleasure, and as I continued to lick and suck the top of her left breast, my hands finally came into play. Together, they reached up to her sleeves just off her shoulders and began to firmly pull downward. I believe she may have straightened her arms to smooth their downward journey, more importantly, pulling her bodice lower down her breasts. As the material pulled away, my kisses also ranged to cover the new territory being exposed. However, even after her top was peeled down fully below the level of her ample breasts, my bruised and cracked lips still restricted themselves to the upper portions, until I suddenly stopped.

I slowly lifted my eyes to hers again, and she met them immediately with her own intense stare. I leaned away from her slightly and, only with my eyes, invited her to look down. When she did, she silently took in the glistening smears of red fluid painted across her chest and collarbone for several seconds. Then she raised her hands from beside her, carefully cupped each of her breasts, and raised them up so that she could begin to lick and suck the blood into her own mouth. As her actions became more confident, I lowered and turned my head to be able to start my own licking and sucking on the wide, pink nipples that had, thus far, escaped any direct attention.

From that point, things escalated rather quickly. As her passions soared from the attentions of my mouth, my hands moved steadily up her thighs until I was brushing the mound of her pussy through her panties.

Her hands were on my arms now, inviting me onward, and I pulled her panties away from the sensitive parts they had covered. Somehow, for no reason I can explain, when my fingers began to probe her soft, swollen lips, it struck me as only obvious that I should find there the string of an inserted tampon, and I played with it between my fingers and I caressed her labia and clitoris. She also did not react, as you would expect any normal person would, when I began to slowly tug at the string to pull it out. At this point, one hand was pulling her panties down to her ankles while the fingers of my other hand played all in and around her juicy wet hole, and her gasps were loud in my battered ear as my kisses covered her neck and shoulders.

All at once, I pulled away from her neck and practically dove down to get my face into her hungry, sopping pussy, licking and tonguing aggressively into and around it while her whole body squirmed and convulsed in uncontrolled plateaus. This continued for a good, long time, but at some point she was able to catch her breath just enough to grab my ears (painfully reminding me of my injuries) and forcefully pull me away from her dripping, throbbing cunt.

Then and only then did she grab my head between her hands (smashing my damaged ear in the process) and pull me, with blood fully covering half of my face, into our first kiss.

One thing I'd busied myself with while eating (and drinking) her messy, delicious love-hole, was to undo my belt and pants, so when I leaned into her to bring my erect member into position, I believe my tongue and my cock entered her simultaneously, and her body responded needfully to both of them, matching my thrusts and grinding with her own. I must admit, getting my abused body to move in a rhythmic fashion felt like the effort of trying to turn a Ferris wheel by hand somehow, but eventually, fuelled by adrenaline and testosterone, it performed admirably.

I honestly don't know how long we kept it going, and although I know I did, I have no recollection of reaching orgasm with her. I literally just drifted at some point from ecstasy into unconsciousness and woke up 2 days later in the hospital.

When I came to, after the most immediate sensation, which was pain, I opened my eyes to a complete stranger. She was wearing a white, poofy dress, and if not for her raven-black hair and elegant features, I might never have recognized her. It turned out, when she'd first brought me to the hospital, she'd made the mistake of telling the admitting nurse that she wasn't family, so in order to get in to see me later, she'd done her best to look as Unlike her usual self as possible so that she could pass herself off as my sister or something. I got a good, but very painful, laugh out of that story.

But even without all the eye makeup and Goth accoutrements, she was still the same vile temptress I'd been unable to resist in the club that night. She did an admirable job of helping to nurse me back to health (mostly the occasional hand job and her company to keep my spirits up), but I really couldn't quite believe that she WANTED to.

Now she comes to my place almost every night. She likes it rough, which I can handle, and she likes anal, which I LOVE, and basically we both just like to do crazy shit together. Thank goodness she doesn't expect me to get beaten up on a regular basis to relive THAT particular experience, but we both admit, that was the most intense experience we've EVER had!

4SweetP
4SweetP
10 Followers