Gotta Love Football Season!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him quicken his pace, and at the same time place one of his hands on her low back. She felt his thumb slip down the seam of her ass and she knew what he was thinking. "Yes, babes," she panted, "play with my ass while you fuck me!"

"God, I love when you talk that way!" And then she felt him push his thumb in her ass while continuing to pound at her pussy from behind, his balls slapping against her clit and lips. Her eyes closed tightly, her mouth stretched open in a wail as that last act pushed her over the edge yet again. She felt herself gushing over his cock, squeezing and spasming around it, but he didn't stop this time, didn't slow his pace at all. He quickened it, slamming in and out of her, their bodies slapping together. He reach forward and took hold of her hair, clenching, pulling hard, grunting with primal intensity. He was getting close as well.

"Stop!" she cried out, and he did, suddenly fearful.

"What, baby? Did I hurt you?"

"No! Lay down on your back, now!"

She saw him smile in understanding and gratitude. Girl on top always made him cum the hardest.

He obeyed her, and she straddled him, took firm hold of his cock, and guided it back inside her. She took him fully inside, grinding down into his lap, rubbing her clit into his pelvic bone. She squeezed him, milked his cock with her pussy, and delighted in the expression of ecstasy on his face. It wouldn't take him long at all from this point, and she wanted it all deep inside. No more holding back, no more teasing.

She started to move her hips in a circle over his cock, not bouncing on it but just rubbing and grinding down on him, moving his cock inside her. He reached up and cupped her breasts, squeezed her nipples hard, ran his hands down her sides to her hips and over her ass. He squeezed it and dug his heels into the bed to push up into her downward motions. He took hold of her hips then and started thrusting up into her, each thrust wracking her body with pleasure. He was there, just one more thrust ...

His cry was loud, more guttural than hers had been when he came inside her. She felt its heat and wetness hit her deep inside, and it triggered a final wave that left her gasping and clutching at him as she sagged down into his arms. Their panting breaths almost in rhythm, they lay in that position for a long time, her draped over him in utter exhaustion. They kissed once more, gentle this time, the hunger momentarily sated. Finally, he withdrew from her, and lay next to her on his back.

"So," she said when she felt she could form words coherently, "Feel better now about the game?"

"Game? Jesus, what game?" They looked over at each other at the same time, and laughed, and kissed deeply again.

"Mission accomplished," she whispered, grinning.

12