Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace's fingers slid down my belly to my pussy, and she pulled my face away from Kale, who moved immediately to my titties. Grace started to finger me slowly with two fingers, brushing my clit with her fingers like a bow on the strings of a cello until there was an explosion of pleasure so intense, for a split second I was aware of every single nerve ending she had touched, bit, or licked. She held my face gently, looking into my eyes as I came. I don't remember if I was loud or how I moved. All I remember as the pleasure faded to a warm glow is emerging backwards from her eyes, as if I'd been drawn in and then released.

And then there we were, a sweaty pile of panting sex, laying over each other. Grace was smiling at me, a warm secret smile. She was still wearing those stilettos, I could feel them down by my feet. Kale was playing with Grace's hair. "Wow," I whispered. Grace blushed a little but kept smiling. Kale giggled.

Kale said, "So you two are an item now? Is this the last hurrah? Do I need to find a new fuck buddy?"

Grace said, "Oh, I think I might lend her to you from time to time. But oh yes, she's mine."

"Wrong," I said. "You're mine." She smiled.

So that's where I'm ending it. I might write more about Grace, but I may not. Feels weird baring my shit here to complete strangers, but a lot of you have been very nice. And I do have an exhibitionist streak, so who the fuck knows what will be next?

12