Grace Cuckolds Her Husband

Story Info
Tom and Grace conspire to have John accept their fucking.
6.2k words
3.71
123.8k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Tom driving his 10" spike into his horny step-mother's willing twat on a daily basis, we realized that we were at risk of getting caught by his father. We therefore contrived a plan to make my husband John our cuckold. The idea was actually proposed to us by John's ex-wife, and Tom's birth mother. She was visiting her children one day while John was on business travel, as she occasionally did. On such trips she would always glare at me, seeing me dressed in my skimpy clothes, evidently jealous and resentful of my now having her exes attentions. On this occasion of her visit Tom and I were alone and he had me dressed in a sexy nightie and I was sucking his cock when the doorbell rang.

Letting in his mother he sat beside me on the couch. She glared at the sluttiness of the outfit that I dared to wear before her son. She made a comment to this effect, saying that she expected better from the wife of her ex-husband and new step-mother to her children. At this Tom laughed and pulling me in tightly to him placed on hand on a bare leg and the other over my left breast. He explained that his father barely ever had sex with me and that therefore he had assumed the role, and now I was a sex toy for him to use as he pleased. I was horrified by this statement, thinking she would promptly reveal this fact to her ex.

But she just smiled and said "I am so happy for you Tom! That son-of-a-bitch deserves to have someone else fucking his trophy wife. John always was a limp dicked loser. I assume he doesn't know?" She inquired. Tom nodded. "Too bad I can't watch the bastard squirm with the humiliation of knowing his own son if fucking his own wife!" She added, and with this let out a long laugh. She obviously hated my husband and sought to see him embarrassed and degraded as much as possible. "Hey," she said, "have you ever considered making John a cuckold?" I said that I did not understand and asked for her to explain. "You know." She explained. "A man who knows that his wife is fucking around and is OK with it. Even watches."

She further explained that if Tom and I could make a cuckold of John then we would not have to keep our love affair private but rather flaunt it directly before John. This would humiliate him deeply, and this would be to the great satisfaction of his ex. We asked how we might go about achieving this. She said that while she was with John that he even then had a hard time getting it up, and that to do so, that she would act out a fantasy that excited him. He liked the idea of his wife being with another man, and so she would rub herself pretending that another man was having sex with her while John rubbed his own dick until it got hard. Then they would have, as she described, brief, pathetic and disappointing sex. She said that his lack of passion and energy was one of the main reasons that she left him. She went on to explain that I should do the same, and then figure out how to get Tom involved in the role play. With some tact and luck, John would be asking us to have sex before him. She said she would support us in this activity in any way she could, and that all she asked in return was that we told her every detail of John's humiliation and degradation. We all agreed and conspired to make a detailed plan.

Days later, laying with John in our bed, I commented that I wanted to help make him get hard and get off more often so that he would get the sexually satisfaction every wife should provide her husband. He confessed that he found it hard to get excited. I suggested that we rub his cock together and he tell me of a fantasy that got him excited. Rubbing his limp dick I asked him what sort of ideas did he like to fantasize about. I eventually got out of him that he liked to imagine me with other men. I said that this was quite fine to think about as a fantasy. I explained that as an ex-nun and his loyal wife that of course I would never be willing to do such a thing, even if he asked me to, but that we could certainly have some fun fantasizing about it, if this helped make him get hard. So I pretended to be with another man, moaning and sighing, fingering myself as he watched. This did seem to get him harder, but never rigid. But eventually he was able to make himself cum. He liked this, and so over the never few days we repeated this role playing, each time John getting semi-rigid and jerking himself off.

Then I decided to up the ante a bit. Laying in bed beside John in a teddy, I moaned and told him that I was imagining someone else fucking me as he lay beside me, playing with his small limp dick. Per our pre-arrangement, Tom entered the room, pretending that he was surprised by what he saw. "Oops, sorry! What the heck is going on here, mom talking about sleeping with another man?" He inquired.

John threw a cover over himself and I covered myself with a pillow. "Oh Tom," I explained "Please try to understand. These are just adult games, to try and help your father get excited. He is getting older and, you know, it takes longer for a man to get excited at his age. So we role play a fantasy of me being touched by another man. You know, an innocent little fantasy to help him along."

Playing the sensitive and caring son, Tom supported us. "So sorry, mom and dad. Dad, I didn't know, I read about this is school, I am sorry to not have been more understanding or thoughtful. Please, if there is anything I can do to help, you know, buy you some toys, or get some fresh oysters, anything at all, please let me know."

He just stood there for a while and we both prayed that his father would bite. After a while, a miracle happened and John did! John said "Well thank-you son for understanding, this is most appreciated, as you see the situation I am in as on older man. This is all very embarrassing for me. The truth is, listening to your mother pretend to be with another man does excite me, but what I really need is to see her with another man. Now I know that she is your step-mom and so there are no sexual feelings between you, so I know that I can trust you completely on this. If you are willing, if you don't find it too odd, perhaps you could stand behind your mother and hold her a bit while she tells me of the fantasies. You know, so it looks like she is with a man."

"Wellllll," Tom said hesitantly, "I suppose I could dad, if it is also OK with you mom."

"It is a bit odd." I confessed. "But if it will bring pleasure to your father then I am willing to do what needs to be done to support him."

With that, I uncovered myself and standing, positioned myself before Tom, so that he towered behind me. "OK," John said, "Tom, just put your hand around your mother's waist. Grace, just pretend play for me please." With this Tom cautiously placed one hand around my waist and the other on my shoulder. With this I again began to play my fantasy chat while John rubbed his dick under the blanket and watched.

"Oh Mr. Smith, please squeeze my tits hard, and push your hard cock against my ass." I teased. "My husband is away and I need a hard cock in my pussy fucking me tonight." I played along in this fashion while I watch John stroking himself, trying to get hard and get off.

"Yes, yes." He would say. "I love it, God yes. Tom, son, please, put a hand over your mother's breast, please son, for me."

"If you insist dad, but it is weird." Tom said, and hesitantly placed one of his big masculine hands over my boob.

John began to pump more furiously. "You have probably never noticed Tom, but your mother actually has very large breasts. I bet lots of men in the neighbourhood would love to play with them." John said.

"Yes, they do feel a bit big I suppose." Tom added. "I never noticed, but now that you mention it they do seem quite large."

I continued with my story. "Oh, Mr. Smith, squeeze my tits hard, I want to suck your hard cock so bad!"

"Do as your mother said Tom, act out a little for me, please." John begged. "Grab both her boobs with your hands and play with them!"

"If you insist dad." Tom noted, and in so saying clutched both of my breasts in his hands and began to massage and squeeze them through the material of my teddy.

"Oh yes Mr Smith, squeeze them hard, please Mr Smith bend me over and fuck me, bend me over and fuck me hard!" I moaned.

"Oh God yes!" John yelled "This is fantastic. I'm going to cum, yes, yes, I'm cumming, yes!"

With this John's motions ceased and returning beside him we all looked at each other embarrassingly.

Tom said "Well, that was certainly strange, but I am glad I could help dad if that is what it takes."

"Yes Tom." John stressed "Yes that was perfect, please continue to help us with this role playing. If you are willing, this is what I need and is great for me."

With this, each day, we continued our role-playing, and John was delighted that, while he never got hard, he at least now was getting sexual gratification on a daily basis.

As the days went by, the intensity of our play had to ever increase to continue to get John off. At first satisfied with watching another man place his hands over my boobs, soon John was ordering me to lower my top and expose my breasts to my step-son. And then he ordered Tom to grab them firmly and to squeeze them roughly as he watched. John would tell me a few days later to rub Tom's cock through his trousers, and for Tom to rub my ass and bush through my panties. On one occasion John had me play a stripper and I had to do a full striptease for my client Tom. Gyrating before them both completely naked, John told me to provide Tom a lap dance, and Tom fondled my breasts and rubbed my legs, ass, bush and bare pussy while I melted all over his body. Watching me felt up in this manner made John get very excited and he came hard.

Soon my husband became used to my being naked with his son, and watching his son suck my breasts and finger fuck my pussy, while I convulsed and begged Mr. Smith to fuck me harder. One day, while Tom stood behind me, fondling my breasts, and while I was rubbing his dick through his pants, John said "Grace, I need more to get off, pull Tom's dick from his pants." I protested, saying that this would be unnatural, but John said "I insist, Grace, I need this, do it now, please." With this is unzipped Tom's pants, and lowered them along with his underwear, with my back turned to John blocking his view. When I stood Tom as well as myself was fully naked and his massive dick was held tightly in my little hand.

"It is too big!" I further protested and John concurred that his son was in fact full endowed. He ordered me to stroke his sons cock and squeeze his balls tightly as John watched. I did as I was told, winking at Tom, pretending that I was unfamiliar with this cock that in fact I knew so very well. Tom said that it was very odd having his innocent step-mother rub his penis, but his father insisted.

"Please son, I need this, do this for me, this is getting me very hard. Just pretend she is someone else Tom. Pretend she is some dumb big titted bitch you picked up at a bar. Call her a slut and tell her to jerk you off." At this we both turned at looked at John, pretending to be shocked and surprised. "Do it Tom, pretend she is some skank you picked up and treat her like she is."

Winking up at Tom again, I pumped feverishly on his dick while he said "Oh yes, stroke that dick you cock hungry slut."

At this I replied "Oh yes Mr. Smith, what a big beautiful cock you have, I am your cock hungry married slut and I want you to fuck me with it good and hard while I husband is away."

John was visibly getting very excited and then told me to jerk Tom off on my tits and to make sure he had a good view to watch. As Tom told me what a slut I was, and as I told him how much I wanted his big cock, John rubbed his semi-rigid dick. When I sensed that Tom was ready to cum I pointed his dick at my tits and rubbed ever harder, squeezing his balls tightly in my hand. "God you are such a fucking whore!" Tom yelled out and with that began to pulse loads of cum over my tits. Enjoying the streams of semen squirting onto me I also pointed his dick briefly at my face, pretending it was a mistake, so I got a nice big gob of cum over my nose and cheek that ran down toward my mouth.

John had me then kneel beside him so he could see my cum covered body as he attempted to finish jerking himself off. Admiring the cum on my tits he said he really loved seeing it on my face, and said after this he wanted me to start sucking off Tom and having him cum on my face and in my mouth. In uttering these words John himself came hard over my boobs.

True to his word, the next day, after having Tom strip me naked, finger fuck me, and ordering me to stroke Tom's cock, John said "OK Grace, do as I said, suck that dick until he cums in your face." I told him that I simply couldn't, as it would be too crude for me to suck my step-son's cock, and that besides, it was much too wide for me to fit into my mouth. But John was insistent and I slowly began to take Tom's dick into my mouth. Soon I was sucking him with the enthusiasm and skill I possessed as an accomplished cock sucker. John commented that he had no idea that I could suck a cock so deep. "She is really good dad." Tom replied "You really taught her to do a great job at it!"

"I guess I did better than I had known." John responded, and stroked himself wildly watching the show. Again, Tom took to calling me a skank, a slut and a whore. "Blow your load in the bitches mouth son, push her head onto your dick and make her swallow it like a slut!" John commanded. This was the first time my husband ever referred to me by these words and it was quite a surprise for me! Tom started face fucking me hard as John stared in fascination.

When Tom was ready to cum he thrust my mouth down hard over his dick and yelled "Fuck, I'm cumming in the cheap slut's mouth!" With that I felt pulses of his goo filling my throat.

"Don't swallow it you cum sucking whore." John yelled out. "Keep it in your mouth and show us." He commanded. So when Tom extracted his cock from my face I let the cum rest on my tongue and fill my cheeks, and opened my mouth wide so Tom and John could inspect my mouth filled with semen. John ordered me to stand beside him as he stood stroking his dick, and he peered deep into my mouth. "God, look at you with a mouth full of cum." He exclaimed. "What a slut you have become. My wife, the big titted cock hungry cum gulping whore, so fucking sexy, what a perfect little slut wife I have now. Press those tits together bitch and spit the cum over them."

I obeyed his command, and then protested "John, I am not a slut. You are making me do all this. I never even tasted semen before this. Please don't think I want this and am a slut. Please John."

"Oh, it's just a game Grace", John explained, "I know that you are the same naïve and innocent nun that I married, but it turns me on to think of you in this way. Please indulge my fantasies. Now slut, get on your knees and lick that cum off of your tits and swallow it all down for me!" With this order I lifted my large breasts to my face and began to lick them clean of Tom's spilt cum. When completed, I let my tits drop back down and stared up at my husband. "Christ what a sexy big titted slut wife you are." John gasped. "A cum swallowing cock hungry slut aren't you Grace? Tell me that you are a cum swallowing cock hungry slut wife Grace." I looked up at him shyly, shaking my head slightly indicating that I did not feel comfortable saying such worlds. "Indulge my fantasies Grace, say it please, now."

"John, I have to confess to you. Your wife has become a cum swallowing cock hungry slut. I am a whore John, and I live to suck on big hard juicy cocks." There. I said it. I admitted to John the truth. My conscience seemed to immediately clear! I told John I was a slut, and sucked his son's cock in front of him and he didn't mind. I no longer felt as a slut. I now felt as a woman who simply had the freedom to suck and fuck any cock she so choose. And it was all an acceptable fantasy to John. "Fuck you turn me on like Crazy Grace." John cried as he climaxed. His dick never got more than semi-rigid in his hand, too flaccid to fuck me with, but he was able to cum now, and this must have been a great relief for him. He shot his load onto my tits, staring down with a look of great satisfaction. "Lick it up Grace, eat up another face full of cum off your big fat titties, my little cock crazy wife!"

After this, John would have me perform oral sex on his son every day, often multiple times a day. Sometimes he stroked himself, but often he just watched. He just liked being turned on by the idea of my being a slut. He would watch in fascination as I swallowed down Tom's huge cock, and get turned on by Tom shooting his load into my mouth, over my face, onto my boobs, over my ass and stomach, and onto my pussy and bush. If John was stroking himself as he watched, after Tom came on me John would stroll over and shoot his load over me as well. He told Tom to make me suck his cock whenever he wanted, as John liked the idea of just walking into a room and finding his wife on her knees sucking off a man. He said that it improved his fantasy of my being a cock hungry slut.

So after that I would walk around the house in heels and a little teddy without panties and Tom would grope my tits or finger fuck my pussy any time he wanted. Sometimes John would walk into a room to find me naked leaning against Tom on a sofa, stroking Tom's big dick with one hand while fingering myself with the other, while Tom crushed and squeezed my breasts. Or while we sat around all watching TV Tom would push me to the floor before him and pulling out his dick thrust it into my mouth, me sucking on his meat while the two of them finished watching their ball game. Once when John got out of the on-suite, he found his son kneeling over his wife who was lying naked on the bed, teasing her by slapping his dick over her face as she greedily tried to capture it in her lips. My fingers were thrust into my pussy while Tom lifted my tits from my chest by pinching my nipples and pulling them high upward, enjoying watching them spring back and shake on releasing my nipple. I loved my tits being pulled at hard in this way. John went over to the dresser and returned with a dildo I had and handing it to me, told me to shove that into myself. Fucking myself with the dildo, both men watched as they stroked themselves. Tom shot his load into my mouth, filling my throat half way up. I then stared up at my husband with my mouth open until he also came in my mouth, filling my mouth with cum up to my lips. "Swallow it all down Grace." John said "Show me what a cum loving slut my wife has become. Tell me that you love it."

Swallowing their combined loads, I continued to dildo fuck my twat and made myself cum when I yelled out "John, your wife is a cum swallowing slut. I love a cock in my mouth. I need lots of cock and cum every day!"

Another time I was playing with Tom's cock as John watched and I said "Mr. Smith, fuck my face with your big dick."

John said "Enough of this Mr. Smith. You are sucking Tom's cock. You are a slut wife sucking off your step-son. Admit it. Admit it and beg to suck your step-son's dick. Beg for his dick and then suck your son's cock like the slut mother that you have become."

Obeying my husband I said "Tom, please let your mother suck your dick. Please use her mouth like you would a common whore. Make your mother into your cock sucking slut, please Tom." This really drove John crazy and he began pumping his tiny dick frantically as his son forced his wife's head over his dick.

And then finally the moment came that I was praying for. Sitting on the couch beside my husband kneeling forward and sucking Tom's cock with his father watching only a foot away, John said "OK, I need more today to get off, this isn't enough. Grace, lean back and raise up your hips. Tom, kneel on the floor before your mother, my slut wife." With my legs spread wide and my pussy presented to the view of Tom like a birthday gift, I asked if he wanted to see Tom cum on my pussy. "No Grace, I want to see Tom fuck your pussy."

12