Grace Felt The Same

Story Info
I wanted my red head cousin, she wanted me.
1.3k words
3.83
53.9k
22
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my dad and his sister had a fall out when I was very young, I never knew my cousin Grace until I was in my mid 20's and went to a family reunion which is where I met her for the first time.

The reunion was about 300km away and organized a motel room for the nights before and after the party. I arrived there around midday, checking into my room before checking out the town before the party at 7pm.

I had a good look around town, had some lunch before returning to my room for a shower and shave, heading to the reunion around 6:30.

Upon arriving there, I met up with many relatives I had not seen in many years, many of them commenting how much I looked like my dad which was something I was already aware of, soon enjoying a few beers and the atmosphere before eventually finding a seat in a darkened corner where I could sit quietly and take in the party when a damn sexy red headed women came over and sat next to me, introducing herself as Grace, neither of us explaining how we fitted into the family.

Before long we began chatting about relationships, both admitting to being single, Grace saying how she hasn't had a guy in some time. This is where the ball started rolling, my mind thinking of a way to get her to come back to my motel. We changed topics many times before I said I had to go mingle some more before the night was over, standing to walk away when Grace said she was going to a night club afterwards if I wanted to join which I very much agreed to. Grace asked for my phone number to let me know what the plan was, which I gave her with pleasure.

Soon after I had drank enough to still drive, and the party started to die, I looked around for Grace but could not see her so just headed to the motel.

No sooner had I walked in my room, Grace rang me, telling me no one else was going out, not wanting to go alone and she as she was staying in a motel with her mum, she couldn't drink there, asking if she she could join me at my room if I was up to it. I told her the address and to feel free to bring some drinks and join me.

Grace showed up very quickly, telling me her motel was only just up the road from mine and happy I was up for a drink, putting her drinks in the fridge before undoing the buttons on her top and dropping it on the sofa to reveal a perky pair of D+ cup tits, almost falling out of her bra as she sat on the couch, patting the seat beside her, motioning me to join her.

As I sat down, Grace gave me a serious look and asked me in a lustful voice if I knew what she was thinking. I said I had an idea but she should show me what she had in mind. I was thrilled to find out she wanted me because I wanted her so bad when she moved closer to me, put her hand on my inner thigh and brought her lips to mine. The feel of her lips were like none other I'd touched before, so soft and sensual as she sucked at my lips and tongue, never wanting our lips to part.

Before long I worked my hand inside her skimpy shirt, fumbling to free those beautiful tits when she undone her bra and lifted off her top, laying back on the couch and pulled me to her. I quickly continued kissing her and squeezing her tits when I desired to taste her pussy and started working my way south.

I worked my way to her ear, gently nibbling at the lobe before kissing and licking down her neck, over her collar bone, working my way to her bare tit, enjoying every little piece of flesh until I found her nipple, sucking it into my mouth and gently biting it. Grace was moaning louder and louder until she pulled me back up, again kissing me and saying we should take this to the bed.

I stood up, taking Grace's hand and leading her to the bed where she slid her short skirt down to reveal no underwear, also undoing my belt and jeans, pulling them and my boxers down to reveal my aching shaft. She sat on the edge of the bed and began to take me in her mouth, looking at me while she teased and licked me before finally sliding my knob past her lips. Damn it felt amazing, tilting my head back in pleasure as she worked more and more of me into her mouth, almost making me cum but stopping before I did, sliding herself up the bed and spreading her legs, showing her smooth pussy, already dripping wet.

I eagerly knelt on the bed, lowering myself between her leg as I ran my tongue up the inside of her leg, working just above her mound before pushing her legs open and running my tongue down her pussy, making her shake in pleasure as I softly pressed my tongue between her pink folds, loving how sweet she tasted as I began to lick faster and faster, Grace starting to grind her hips against my face until with a scream she grabbed my head, pulling me into her and surprised me as she squirted on my face and tongue, having I think 2 or 3 orgasms before finally pulling me up beside her, telling me she had never had an orgasm like that ever and needed to rest for a moment before any thing else. I lay beside her, holding each other passionately as she regained herself.

While laying there, Grace asked me how I fitted into the family, saying her mum was Leanne. Shock ran through me, realizing Leanne was the sister my dad didn't talk to, with mixed emotions that I had played with my cousin but also that I didn't care and enjoyed it, hoping if she knew what had happened she would feel the same. Grace must have seen the look of worry on my face and asked what was wrong. I began by telling her not to freak out but my dad was David, I think we are cousins. The same look grew on her face when I held her tight and said I don't care, I am enjoying our meeting, to which she smiled at me and said she felt the same before rolling herself on top of me, grabbing my shaft and positioning her pussy onto it, sliding herself completely down it, lowering her chest on mine and giving me small kisses told me she wanted me any way possible, pleading I don't cum inside her.

Grace sat up again and began to slide up and down my shaft, quickly working into a wild fast pace, her tits bouncing hard as I reached up and grabbed them, giving them both a hard and somewhat aggressive squeeze as she quickly brought herself to another orgasm, gushing her cum all over me and onto the bed, soaking it beneath us. While still moving on me I moaned that I was about to cum, Grace lifting quickly off me and dropping her mouth around me, the feel so good I soon pumped load after load down her throat which she expertly swallowed, continuing to suck me until I was dry. She lifted her lips from me, licking any spills from her lips as she slid her body alongside mine, both of us agreeing on how good it was as we kissed and hugged until we fell asleep.