Grace Isn't Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get more taboo.
1.7k words
4.32
67.6k
13
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Tristan's little fiasco had been going on for almost two months now. It had been becoming increasingly harder not to get caught at what they were doing, and every time Amy Grace she instantly felt guilty, but at the same time, she didn't. It was becoming quite complicated, but Amy was enjoying it all too much to simply stop.

Tristan had been gone for almost a month now... visiting old friends and relatives.. Grace had been gone too, but only for about two weeks, she had been scheduled to work, and was not able to get the days off that she'd really hoped for. So, Amy was left to do what she could. Grace was too busy and too tired at the end of her workdays to be much company, and the person that Amy's mind and body yearned for was over one hundred miles away. The days were passing slowly with her boredom. It was all so repetitive...she woke up. She went to her college classes...she came home, and sometimes, she actually did the studying she was supposed to do...

On one such day, as she lay in her room, staring blankly at the book in front of her, her cell phone rang, and she scrambled to answer it.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

The voice that answered on the other end gave her the worst case of butterflies that she had had for some time. "Guess who's home from his wanderings, hmm?"

"Oh! Tristan, I've missed you! It's been so dull around here lately!"

"Ha ha, Slow down. So... When can you come over? I've missed you too."

"Is now alright?"

"Umm. Yeah. Grace'll be at work for a while still, and I haven't been able to get a hold of her, to tell her that I'm home yet."

"I'll be right over."

Amy knocked on the front door of her best friend's house and before she could knock again, Tristan answered it, and smiled a warm smile at her. "Hey you! " he said happily. He was wearing a snug black T-shirt with his favorite pair of baggy blue-jeans. His feet were bare, as they often were, especially when he was at home, and his brown eyes shined under his messy sandy hair as they always did. Amy watched as those shining eyes looked her up and down. She was wearing the same short black skirt that she had worn the day that they had first had sex....it wasn't on purpose though, she smiled slightly at the idea. With her skirt, she was wearing a tight white T-shirt, through which you could see her light purple bra. This hadn't mattered earlier when she had had something on over the T- shirt for her classes, but it had a nice effect now. "Come in!" Tristan said to her, and Amy obliged, and walked through the front door, slipping off her flip-flops to leave them by the mat.

Once the door was shut and locked behind them, Tristan took Amy by the hand and led her to his familiar bedroom. Then, he sat down on the bed, and she followed suit.

"How was your trip?" Amy asked him.

"It was great! I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen for years. Grace did too before she had to come back for work, but you know, it would have been better if I had been able to see you as well. " Tristan looked at Amy, and their eyes made contact. "I really did miss you. I thought about you non-stop. I even dreamt about you." Then, Tristan leaned in and kissed Amy softly, with gentle lips. Amy's heart leapt and she felt a sudden desire rise in her stomach. But, then Tristan pulled away from her, and laid down on his back, arms folded behind his head, and his eyes closed. The desire that had risen in Amy a moment earlier dwindled slightly. Perhaps, Tristan was after all, tired from his traveling, perhaps, something had changed in the month that he was gone...perhaps in the time that he had spent away from her, he saw how wrong what they were doing could be... Amy laid down next to Tristan and closed her eyes as well, but her eyes quickly fluttered open as she felt Tristan's weight on top of her.

"Amy? Have things changed? I still want you just as bad if not more. Do you still want me?

Amy was surprised by his doubt. "Please, Tristan, you are making me horny as Hell right now. Yes, I want you!"

Tristan smiled Amy's favorite smile, and then he leaned down to kiss her. He slipped his tongue into her mouth slowly and teased her. Amy closed her eyes, and Tristan moved his caressing lips to her neck. Amy kept her eyes closed as she felt his fingertips slowly moving under her thin T-shirt, and she bit her bottom lip. She wanted him inside of her so bad that her body ached from it. Tristan slowly lifted Amy's T-shirt up and then it was off of her in no time. Amy opened her eyes in time to see Tristan sit up and strip off his own t-shirt. Then, he got off of Amy and laid down beside her again, but he pulled her to sit on top of him, gently. Once Amy had realized what had happened, she smiled at him a smile of pure lust. Amy inched down, then undid the button of Tristan's pants, then the zipper. She went slowly, and teased Tristan as he watched her undress what was left of his clothes. Soon, his jeans were on the floor with Amy's shirt and his boxers soon followed.

Amy's heart pounded as Tristan once again placed himself on top of her, conscious of his weight, careful not to crush her. But, Tristan simply unzipped Amy's little skirt and slid it down her legs, before it joined the growing pile on the floor. Next. went her purple thong, and bra. This was different than before. They were teasing each other. He knew that he was teasing her! She ached for his cock so badly now, she wanted him pounding inside of her, but he wasn't giving it to her. Tristan bent down and kissed Amy slow and deep, then he kissed her neck once more, and he traveled down her body, worshipping every part with his kisses. He paused at her nipples, his hot breath making Amy want to squirm, but then he kept going. He kissed down each thigh, the arch of each of her feet, back up her calves, up her thighs again, he went around her pubic mound, teasing only the outer most edges with his presence. Then he laid beside her and turned her towards him, and hugged her tight against his body. She could feel every inch of the bare skin that made contact and something leapt inside of her again. His cock was hard as Hell against her. He chuckled quietly. "I love your patience.." he said to her.

"I want you..." Amy said to him.

"I know that. I wanted to be sure..." he whispered to her. Then, all of a sudden, he was on top of her again.

Tristan parted Amy's legs slowly and then, she could feel the head of his cock lightly pressing at her love's passageway. "I really missed you.." he whispered to her.

"I really missed you too" she answered him

Tristan began to slowly fill Amy up, until her mouth had formed a little "O", and her eyes were closed savouring every inch of him and they way it felt inside of her. Tristan pulled back and shoved forward once more, hard and deep. He was fucking her then, just like that, every stroke going as far in as he could manage, and pounding her hard. He began to quicken his rhythm, and he leaned in closer to Amy. His hands were firm upon her breasts, squeezing with every inward stroke. Soon, though, Tristan was going even faster, yet he remained just as forceful, and he was bracing himself against his mattress. Amy wanted to scream with ecstasy that she was feeling. It felt like every bit of her was gearing up for orgasm, She bit her bottom lip so hard that she thought it would bleed. Then, she felt the tell-tale signs of Tristan's orgasm approaching, and she loosened her will to hold back. Amy went over the edge and screamed as her orgasm came crashing down upon her. Tristan, too yelled with his release, and she felt his cum shooting inside of her pussy as it sucked on his cock so that not a drop was wasted of it. There orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours. Suddenly, there was a loud bang and Tristan and Amy started from the noise. There, in naught but a bra and jeans stood Tristan's sister grace, in the doorway of his bedroom.

"I'm sorry, Grace, I mean I -" Amy immediately started to babble out some explanation. But Grace simply marched over to the bed and Tristan stood up to greet her. They hugged, despite Tristan's nakedness, and then, they kissed. Amy's jaw dropped. What was going on here?

Grace looked at Amy. "How long has this been going on Tristan?"

"Well - I -"

"How dare you start the fun without me, Amy!"

Amy realized she wasn't in trouble with her friend almost instantly, and she smiled up at her. Then, Amy stood up and looked from Grace to Tristan and back again. "How long has this been going on?" she playfully accused them.

"Longer than you think." was Grace's answer. "Now, lets get on the bed and get on with the fun!"

*

To those of you who gave me constructive and positive feedback on part one, I thank you very much, as for the others, well, I hope that if you read this part that you will enjoy this one better. Part one was only my first story on here - ever. So special thanks to : "digdaddyrich / Rich", "Dirty_Old_Man3", "walkingeagle", and of course whomever it was who commented anonymous to tell that one guy off . . . tee hee.

Don't worry!!! More cumming, I promise!!!