Grace My Secretary Ch. 01

Story Info
An affair with my Dad's Secretary.
1.6k words
4.13
168.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

Ron, who is 29 years old moved back to his hometown about two months ago. He had been living out of state since he started college. He was an insurance salesman and was married with three children. His father owned a successful medical supply business and decided to retire. He asked Ron to take over the business. Ron accepted the challenge.

Grace was 67 years old with short silver hair. She had worked for Ron's father for the past 25 years and enjoyed it very much. She was his administrative assistant and did the job very well.

When Ron started working there he decided to keep her, because she knew the business and he would have to depend on her. His memories of her is when he would visit the office to see his father, she would give him candy.

After the first couple of weeks Grace began to notice what a handsome man Ron has become. She would think to herself, 'Only if I were 30 years younger.' She hasn't any love making for over 20 years. Her husband was 10 years older and has not been interested in her. They never had any children. She felt she has missed out on sex.

Ron and Grace have been working about 10 hours a day for a month. He asked Grace, "Do you mind working these hours? I need to learn as much as possible about this business and fast."

Grace responded, "I have nothing else going on my life and it keeps me active. My husband Bob doesn't mind. This gives him more time in front of the television."

Ron thought to himself, she seems like a frustrated older woman. He started notice her differently. She had beautiful brown eyes and her body was in decent shape. Her legs were nicely shaped, but she wore skirts below the knee. He couldn't believe his cock was getting a little hard thinking about her.

The more they worked together the more Ron started to think about what it would be like to make love to her.

Grace started to look at Ron differently. She imagined what it would like to make love to a young stud like him. She decided it was time for a small change. She began to wear less conservative outfits to work. She raised her skits to knees length and wore tighter blouses and sweaters. She wanted to see if Ron would notice.

Then one day Ron made a comment to her, "Grace I don't if anybody other than your husband has said this to you, but are a beautiful woman."

That comment got Grace a little excited. "Thank you Ron, but nobody has said that to me in years, including my husband."

Ron responded, "That's a shame, because you are." Ron thought to himself 'how much he would love to make love to her.'

Then one day he received letter from a medical supplier, that there was going to be a 3 day conference in Florida, regarding new medical equipment. This is when he decided to ask Grace to come with him. She accepted with no hesitation.

Grace was all excited. She started thinking about what clothes to take. She wanted this trip to be special. It was the slowest 2 weeks before the trip.

Ron arrived at Grace's house and helped her with her suitcase. He opened the car door for her and her skirt rose as she sat in the seat. He gazed at her legs and saw she was wearing stockings with a garter. His cock started to twitch and get hard. When he got in the car he hoped she wouldn't notice his bulge. He tried covering it with his hand as he drove. But Grace noticed it and she could feel the dampness in her panties.

They arrived in Miami and checked into the hotel. The conference did not start till the next day, so they had the rest of the evening together.

Ron asked Grace," Would like to go to a special restaurant tonight for dinner?"

"Yes I would."

"I'll come by your room around seven."

Grace got to her room and started to get dress. She decided on wearing a black see- through bra and matching panties. A gray skirt to the knee, a white silk blouse and gray stockings. She wanted to show off her legs so she put on 3 inch heels. She was getting wet just thinking about seducing Ron.

Ron finally came to get her and they went to an upscale French restaurant. They sat at a table in the corner of the dining room. It was very secluded. They talked all through dinner about their lives. Towards the end of the meal Grace could tell that Ron was interested in her. She slipped her shoe off and started to rub his leg with her foot.

Ron was excited and took her hand and looked into her eyes and said, "I would love to make wild passionate love to you. Feel how hard my cock is."

Grace put her hand under the table and rubbed his cock and said, "I can't believe I can still get a man excited for me. It's been so long since I have felt a cock this hard. Is this for me?"

"It's all for you Grace." Ron put his hand on her knee and slowly moved his fingers up her thigh and said, "I love your legs and I do have a fetish for stockings." He finally reached her panties and could feel how wet she was. "I want you so badly. Let's pay the check and go back and make love."

Grace responded with a big, "YESSSSSSSSSSS."

They got back to the hotel and entered the elevator. They were the only ones on the elevator and Ron gave her a sensuous kiss. Their tongues were darting in and out of their mouths. Grace responded, "I can't wait to make love to you. It's been so long since I felt a cock inside me."

They went to Grace's room and Ron and started kissing her wildly all over her face and neck. His went to her breasts and caressed them. He removed her blouse and skirt and picked her up and placed her on the bed. He left her stockings and heels on. Ron removed all his clothes. His cock was sticking straight out and Grace could not believe how big he was.

As Grace was lying on her back with her legs spread, Ron said "I am going to eat and fuck your pussy you so hard, that you will be asking for more. You are one beautiful woman." He like the fact that her pussy had gray hair around it.

Grace screamed, "Oh I can't wait to feel that big cock inside me!!! Just give me everything you have, Ron!!!"

Ron knelt between her legs and noticed her hair covered pussy. He really liked that. He lifted her legs and started licking it all the way to her pussy and rubbed his nose in her pubic hair. Then he did the same with her other leg. Grace yelled, "Quit teasing me and eat my pussy!!!"

Finally Ron put her legs on his shoulders and slid his head down the inside of them until he reached her cunt. He loved the feel of the stockings on his skin. Rob put his tongue on her clit and licked it in a circular manner and very hard. He mumbled, "Please cum on my mouth honey." Grace lifted her legs straight up in the air and screamed, OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD.....I"M CUMMMMMMING!!!!" She was grunting, moaning and breathing fast.

Ron quit licking her pussy and kissed her stomach and then reached her breasts. Grace's nipples were very hard. "Please suck them Ron." He licked them and at the same time he stuck his fingers in and out of her cunt. Ron asked her, "Do you like to be fingered fuck, babe? I want you to cum on them while I suck your breasts." He continued this until she couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm cummmmming again Ron. You are so good!!!! I want you to fuck me hard."

Ron ran his tongue from her breasts to her neck and all the way to her lips. He started kissing her very slowly. Grace and Ron were on their sides and continued to kiss. At the same time Ron kept running his hand up and down her thigh, so he could feel the silk of her legs.

"Grace, darling are you ready for the fuck of your life?"

"YES my love, fuck my brains out."

Ron took held his cock and started to rotate over Grace's pubic hair. He did this for a minute or two as they kissed passionately. He placed is cock in the entrance of her pussy and went in and out of her slowly. Grace was moaning, "That feels magnificent Ron"

They kept as kissing as Ron increased the speed of fucking. Ron couldn't hold back anymore. He got on top of her and Grace wrapped her legs around his waist. Her heels were digging to his back.

Grace shouted, "I want to cum with you sweetheart!!!!"

Ron pumped faster and faster and shouted, "I'm Cummmmmming!!!!" He exploded hard and deep inside her. He was spent and kissed Grace softly and said "that was the best fuck I ever experienced."

"Grace said, "I never experienced anything like that. I hope there are many more experiences."

They just lied there holding on to each other and giving each other kisses. "What a wonderful feeling, Ron" Grace told him.

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers