Grace Sold For Cash

Story Info
Tom makes Grace service others for money.
1.6k words
4.22
119.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I detailed in my previous letters, I am now sleeping with my step-son Tom on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I also introduced him to the sexual pleasures of his sister, Denise. Now they are together all the time and I am not getting to enjoy having his thick hard cock driven into my pussy and ass nearly as much as I want or even need.

I walked into Tom's room hoping to get a fuck, and what do I find? That little tramp Denise is straddling him, riding him on top, her favorite way to fuck the 9"s of his cock. The cock I should be fucking. She has become such a dick hording slut. She smiles at me as she fucks away with her scrawny little ass. Tom tells me to lick his balls and dick clean when they are done fucking. She goes to shower and I tell him that he is an asshole. "Why are you being such a fucking bitchy cunt these days?" He demands.

"I remember when I was your slut." I retorted. "Now you just fuck that little trumpet. I need more cock time." I added.

"So you want to be the prime Ho do you Gracie?" Tom oozed.

"Yes!" I emphatically demanded.

Thus, my days of whoredom began.

Firstly, Tom demanded that I dress slutty regardless of who is home. My husband, my brother, my parents, neighbors, business associates, church ladies I associate with, everyone. Mini-skirt just below my crotch. 5" spike heels. Push up bra and low cut top. Or no bra and a t-shirt, thin enough my areolas and nipples can be seen through.

And regardless of who is there, when my husband is out, he refers to me as slut or bitch and grasps my ass and breasts in front of them. In front of my own mother he called me bitch, ordering me to bring a beer over to him, and when I did so he raised my skirt over my bum to expose my cheeks in the thong undies, and then patted my butt, saying thanks sweet cheeks!

He also called me a cunt in front of Matt and slapped me hard across the face when his coffee didn't have enough creamer, and ordered me on my knees and to suck his cock to make it up to him. Matt watched as I sucked his brother off and as he fired his load all over my face, ordering me to leave it to dry and not wash it off for the rest of the day. I thought Matt might get angry but he just commented that he had been pretty sure that Tom was fucking me and laughing said that now he had his proof.

Tom then took me to the grocery store and referred to me as mommy cock sucker in front of people that I knew, who must have seen the cum on my face as well. Men who are my neighbors or go to my church stared at my highly exposed cleavage and legs as their wives hit them in anger. It was so humiliating. But I got so aroused that my nipples protruded through my t-shirt and I was afraid my pussy might drip onto the floors of the store.

Tom also took to fucking me in the ass while Matt, Denise and their friends were over and making me scream that I was an ass fuck whore while he banged me. This Matt enjoyed as it opening the option of him and his friends butt fucking me, which they had never tried before. Tom also made me wear an evident butt plug, telling people he had to keep the sluts ass stretched so he had quick entry for his dick. It was all very demeaning and humiliating. But I loved the attention and I guess that this is what I asked for.

Tom also has an infatuation with urinating on my face, tits and into my mouth. He took me to a bar and introduced me dressed in my short skirt and t-shirt without a bra to his friends. He didn't say I was his step mother. He just introduced me as his latest slut. Then he brought me to the men's room, had me kneel, and then pissed in my hair on my face over my breasts and into my mouth, making me swallow a small mouth full. Returning to his friends they could smell the urine covering me and see my breasts clearly through the wet thin material. He then ordered me to pee myself in front of them and all watched and pointed and laughed as they saw me standing there with pee running down my bare legs.

Soon after he started taking me over to his friend places. He made me dress extra slutty, with no panties, a butt plug, no bra and a small blouse with all the buttons undone, so my breasts were exposed with a simple pull at the material. He coached me on how to behave around them. I was told never to speak and to follow all instructions. Entering a friend's apartment he introduced me as his latest slut. He would say to me "Say hello to my friend, slut Grace." At this I would open my top to show his friend my breasts, slide to my knees before him, undo his fly, pull out his cock and start sucking it. Some were nice. Some were dirty and nasty. I sucked all without complaint until they were hard and then I stopped. Tom and I would then sit on a couch and he would have me pull out his cock and bending over onto all fours suck his cock while pulling my skirt over my hips to reveal my bare pussy and a view of the butt plug. He would then just start chatting to his friend like nothing else was going on.

As the friend would stand there watching, stroking his dick, the inevitable question would come up. Something to the effect of "Um, Tom, what would it take for me to be able to fuck her while she sucks on you?"

And the answer was always the same. "Oh, about twenty bucks."

Soon I would see a twenty thrown onto Tom's lap, feel the couch moving behind me as someone climbed onto it, feel hands grasp my hips, and then feel the cock I had been sucking only minutes before thrust and slither into my wet, waiting and wanting pussy. I would let out a little gasp or moan and just keep sucking Tom's beautiful 9" cock as his friend got the feel of fucking me from behind.

As his friend would fuck me, his eyes of course would continue to glance at the butt plug in my ass. And so the second question of the night would be inevitably asked. "Um, how much to remove the butt plug and ass fuck your Ho?"

And the inevitable answer. "Another twenty."

With the exchange of the bill I would feel the plug pulled from my ass, the cock pulled from my cunt, the pressure of the cock head on my asshole, a couple of quick hard stabbing thrusts, and then followed by the feeling of yet another cock entering my bum.

Soon afterward, there was the equally inevitable feeling of warm goo spurting into my anal cavity or my twat.

Tom would never cum. Just have me suck his big hard prick as he watched me get fucked from behind in the pussy and ass. He simply loved it! Loved degrading and humiliating me. Loved that I wanted to be degraded and used as a whore.

After his friend finished pounding my cunt and ass and using me as a cum depository slut, Tom would collect the twenties, tuck his dick back in his pants, say his good-byes and we would be off to his next friend's house.

The first night he had me fuck 4 friends in this manner, and so made $160. The next time he had me fuck 8 friends, so he made over $300. The last time we were out was crazy. We went to a frat house. School was out for summer but many boys still used it as a party place on weekends. He brought me over, introduced me to the three guys who ran the place, made me strip, dance, suck each of them, and let each take turns on my cunt and ass. They agreed to sell my cunt and ass the rest of the night to all the party goers as they arrived at $100 a boy and split it 50/50 between the house and Tom.

All night men and couples entered and left, drank, partied, toked, danced, puked, fought. I was made to dance naked on a table in the middle of the room. Each boy was told by the patrons that for $100 he could play with my tits and fuck my mouth, ass and cunt until he came. Most accepted. Most came in under 10 minutes, just young men with no stamina. Some paid multiple times to get to fuck me again.

The young ladies there watched in awe as I accepted every cock offered me. As I swallowed load after load of cum. As my pussy dripped cum as I danced, filled with the semen of 5 or 6 boys. As each boy experienced for his first time ever the tightness of fucking a woman in the ass.

As we drove home Tom had me count his half of the money. He made almost $2500. That means that I had close to 50 cocks fuck my mouth, twat and ass that night. I was absolutely exhausted. And I was very proud that I had made such good money for my Master by letting him whore me out. And I felt delighted that 50 men would not have to go home and jerk themselves off tonight because they got to fill my mouth, cunt or ass with their semen.