Grace: The Ugly Duckling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhh, yeah" Grace called out softly, lifting her hips toward my flexing tongue.

Rubbing a few circles with my flattened tongue I caught the underside of her other lip with the tip of my tongue and licked my way completely down its length. Stopping my descent when I ran out of road I gave her taint a quick lap before going back up, this time straight up the center. As I reached the entrance to her vagina I let the tip circle her inner rim and plunged it as deeply as i could into her tight tunnel. Her muscles squeezed around my tongue urging it deeper inside her wanton hole and her hips bucking upwards trying to satisfy her primal desires. I pulled reluctanly out of her fuckhole, tracing it's entrance one last time before massaging her vulva with small quick circles getting closer and closer to her pleasure nub with each circle. Once I reached the hood I applied pressure to the outside of it again, but this time quickly sliding my tongue under and gently moving her clit back and forth before giving it a quick flick with the tip. That caused her hands to pull my head into her snatch, trying to fuck herself with my face. As she started digging her fingernails into my scalp I sucked her nub between my lips and rolled it to the left, and then the right, as I moved my jaw back and forth.

Grace was on the brink of orgasming when I released her her clit, she let out a displeased growl as I quickly stood up. Grabbing my now rejuvenated cock I slid it back and forth along the length of her slit, pressing my shaft between her lips and coating the underside in her fragrant juices. Each time it made contact with her clit her hips would rotate to increase her own pleasure. After a minute or so of doing that, when her breathing indicated she was once again close to a climax, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and as soon as the bulging head of my cock was resting at her entrance I leaned into her forcing a piercing scream to escape her talented lips. My thick shaft was quickly swallowed into her well lubricated tunnel. The tightness of her box was almost uncomfortable as it clamped its silky lining around my tool.

Not wanting to hurt the little vixen I gave her time to adjust, turning my attention upwards sucked one of her engorged nipples into my mouth, applying as much suction as I could until her vagina clamped down one more time on my throbbing cock before finally releasing the stranglehold, signalling I could proceed. It took only a few strokes to push her over the edge and she began to convulse beneath my body ripping her nipple from my grasp. As her moans grew in volume I latched onto the other nipple, jump-starting her hips. She was now meeting my thrusts with her own, twisting and shifting her body each time causing her pussy muscles to rotate around my cock as it slid in and out of her gushing tunnel. She soon clamped down on my prick and I picked up my pace, wanting to fuck her like the little slut I knew she was, not caring if she had to limp home.

As her first orgasm subsided I slowed down wanting to draw out the rest of our session as long as I could. Taking deep powerful strokes I kept bumping into her cervix causing her to squeeze my arm each time. I pulled out of her cunt, grabbing her ankles I quickly spun her over and had her kneel down on the ottoman in front of me, wasting no time replacing my glistening tool in its newly acquired sheath. Pushing her lower back down I forced her to arch her back more than she initially did, I grabbed her hips and start a quick and frantic pace. I slid one hand under her hips and started playing with her clit, occasionally spreading my fingers tracing the length of her lips with a finger on either side of each lip in the Vulcan salute, keeping the edge of my thumb on her clitoris, massaging it with each movement of my hand. It took just a short time for her second orgasms to crash over her, she grabbed one nipple and began playing with it, allowing me to bury her face into the ottoman with each thrust. Her screams of pleasure caused me to abandon any hope I had of continuing much longer, soon I was feeling my own orgasm speeding towards me.

"Holy fuck! I'm... I'm... I'm cummmmmming agaaaaain!" she cried.

"Me too chipmunk, me too."

"Gimme those nuts!" She purred reaching back and grabbing my sack firmly in her free hand, leaving nothing to keep her face from being shoved deep into the pillowy top of our fuck stage. Her arm pressed my hand hard into her mound and she started screaming bloody murder into the ottoman, her hips grinding into me with each thrust. When I felt myself ready to pop I drove as deep as I could into her spasming vagina, feeling the tip pressed firmly against her cervix I shot string after string of cum into her hole as the muscles in her vagina made sure I held nothing back, milking every drop from my pulsating cock.

"It's so warm, I feel it everywhere." She moaned as she experienced another wave of her orgasm, her body twitching uncontrollably with my dick still planted deep inside her guts.

As I stood there savoring the tight cunt that was lovingly quivering around my now sensitive dick I happened to look at the clock, noticing my wife should be home in about 15 minutes I reached back as far as I could and smacked her ass as hard as I could.

"Owwww! That hurt so good." Grace mewed.

"Let's get presentable, my wife will be home soon."

"Can we do that again sometime?" Grace asked in her seductive tone, looking back at me with the same puppy dog eyes from her blowjob earlier.

"Of course chipmunk, you're always welcome to my nuts..." I said caressing the smooth skin where her love handles would be if she had any fat on her body "we just can't get caught."

"This is going to be the best summer ever!" She purred and I couldn't help but agree with her.

12