Grace's Jacob Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
1.2k words
4.41
10.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

Jan smiled slyly and sauntered toward the French doors. Confidently she made her way through the dark rooms to the steps and then slowly climbed the stairs to the second floor, knowing Jacob wouldn't be able to resist watching her from below.

"He sure is quiet." She thought as she gave her ass a little more wiggle.

Jan was so sure of herself and her plan that she left the bathroom door partially open as she showered. The way the mirrors were situated in the small room would surely give her a glimpse of him watching her. Intent on 'catching' him, she stretched and posed under the water. However, no reflection of Jacob appeared. Finally Jan stepped out of the shower and toweled off. Lotion came next followed by brushing her teeth. Still no Jacob. Confused and disappointed, Jan padded down the hallway naked as the day she was born.

As she passed Jacob's room, Jan resisted the urge to peek in at him. Obviously she was wrong about him being poolside as she swam. It was probably her over active imagination and the wind that fed her fantasy. It also could have been that extra glass of wine that she enjoyed at 11:00 pm.

"Oh well," she muttered to herself as she entered her own room. "I guess it was wishful thinking on my part," was her thought as she stretched out on the bed, her fingers lazily trailing down her naked body to stroke her clit.

At that very moment, Jacob stood silently outside her bedroom door intently listening for any sound. The moment of panic by the pool had passed. He recovered quickly and was able to follow her through the house and to the shadows at the bottom of the stairs without her knowing. "So much for women's intuition", Jacob shook his head and smiled at the thought.

Watching her climb the stairs was magical. Her breasts swayed from side to side gently, giving him a lovely view of side boob and her legs spread just enough with each step to give him a quick peek of her sex. Jacob continued to stroke his throbbing cock during his quick assent of the stairs. The sound of the water masked any creek he may make and he was able to find the perfect vantage point to watch her in the mirror without her seeing him in the shadows. Her fingers gliding over her body thrilled him so much that he had to force himself to stay still. The lotion application almost made him enter the bathroom and end the charade but Jacob was nervous and didn't want to rush because of a sudden presence of teenage hormones.

Silently, Jacob entered his room as she brushed her teeth. The thought of tasting her fresh breath and tongue almost pushed him to act once again, but Jacob was a patient man and knew that tomorrow would come soon enough. He wasn't about to let the rest of their time alone in the house pass without some action now that he knew she was as horny and willing as he.

Jacob laid down in the bed, giving Jan time to get to her room just in case she looked in on him. Disappointed that she didn't at least peek in the room, Jacob clearly heard her door shut. He quickly but very quietly crossed the room and moved to stand at her door.

"If she comes out, the game is up but I'll improvise," Jacob thought as he willed her to open the door. Of course she was already in bed, furiously fingering her clit and pulling on an erect nipple. Jacob shyly blew a kiss toward the door and made his way to his bed, slipping his shorts down as he swung his legs up over the side.

His hard cock firmly in hand Jacob whispered to himself, "Tomorrow, sweet Jan, you'll find out just how much I want you."

Jan woke the next morning to warm Southern California sunshine streaming in the windows. Although still foggy from the wine the night before, Jan remembered her attempt at seduction. The stickiness between her legs gave testament to her solo cum just before nodding off.

As she showered and got ready for the day she kept replaying the events of the previous night in her head. "The truth," she admitted to herself in a soft whisper, "is that I feel foolish. Obviously my imagination and my extreme horniness made me believe that Jacob was watching and could possibly be interested in me. Why would he want to be with me, a pathetic loser, anyway?"

As usual Jan was very hard on herself and her self esteem was very low. For so many years she had failed in so many relationships and still hadn't found her true calling in life. Jacob, on the other hand, was successful in business, love and life from her perspective. "He wouldn't be interested in me," she reiterated sadly as she left her room and started down the stairs.

As she made her way to the kitchen to make coffee, she startled at the sight of bagels, spread, fruit and a pitcher of mimosas on the center island. A hand printed sign was tented next to the food. It said, "Lovely Jan, would you please help yourself to breakfast and join me poolside? I have a confession to make and would love your company on this glorious morning."

Jan gave a playful giggle as she filled a plate and then walked out the French doors. Jacob was sitting at a patio table, facing away from her. As she approached he jumped up, greeted her and held out a chair for her. With a light kiss on her cheek he looked into her eyes and said in a rush, "True confessions. I was watching you last night. I followed you into the house and up the stairs. I watched you in the bathroom and even stood at your door once you'd gone to bed. Part of me wanted you to come out in the hallway but part of me was too scared to face you."

Jan studied his face as he rushed through his obviously planned speech. Then at his sudden shyness, she smiled and stood, pushing back her chair. Moving closer to stand before him, she placed her hands on his shoulders and watched him as he tilted his head toward her, placing his lips in the hollow of her neck while breathing in her scent. Both of them sighed, her fingers caressing his smooth head, as his arms circled her waist and he pulled her into him. After a minute, Jacob ran his tongue up her neck and past her chin to kiss her softly. Her breath caught as she returned the kiss.

"It's been so long and I've been so alone. Jacob whispered against her lips.

Jan pulled back and said softly, "You're not alone now." Then at the relieved look on his face she leaned in to nibble on his tongue.

*****

Readers - I am unsure about whether to continue this story. I think it's finished as it is but I also see the possibilities of writing at least one more chapter, one that is passionate and sexually charged. Let me know what you think, either in the public comments or in private and I'll base my decision on your opinions (with a bit of my own in mind, ;)

Thank you for reading.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers