Grace's Jacob Ch. 03

Story Info
Jacob and Jan become lovers/lusters.
1.9k words
4.39
8.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
186 Followers

Breakfast was wonderful, Jan thought. The conversation, once they got past the short awkward beginning, was pleasant. Kissing came easily between them and Jan definitely knew that wasn't always the case. It was for them, she was relieved to realize. Jan had kissed a lot of toads in her lifetime and felt she deserved a good man for a change. So far, so good! She thought in her usual rush to move ahead.

Jacob sat listening to Jan chatter while he chewed on a hearty bagel and wondered if he had made a mistake in reaching out to her. She slipped so easily into the role of girlfriend that he almost panicked. What if she expected too much from him? What if she wanted more than just casual sex? What if he couldn't deliver in bed? What if, what if? His mind raced as she filled the silence with noise. What if she never shut up? He thought with a tinge of guilt.

As they finished eating, both unaware of the other's thoughts, Jan got up to clear the dishes. Jacob quickly got to his feet to help but Jan replied, "Just sit and relax, Dear. It'll just take a minute to clean up and I'll be back."

"Dear?" muttered Jacob. "How did we go so fast from being her sister's father in law to Dear? You are not my wife!" He directed at the French doors. Suddenly Jacob was feeling trapped in something he wasn't ready for. He steeled himself for a confrontation but hoped that she could be reasonable and talk things through.

Jacob rotated his chair to look at the pool as he collected his thoughts and prepared to correct what he considered to be a misunderstanding between them. After a few minutes he heard the door open behind him and turned slowly.

Standing 10 feet in front of him stood Jan wrapped in a pool towel. Her hair was messed playfully, her eyes sparkled and her smile disarmed him.

"It's such a beautiful morning, Jacob. Jan said softly, "I thought we might go for a swim." With that Jan unfastened the towel and let it slip to the ground. Jacob gasped as her naked body was revealed to him. He didn't move from the chair since he wasn't sure his trembling legs would support him.

Jacob stared at Jan as she moved toward him. He parted his legs as she clearly intended to stand between them. All conversation and/or confrontation disappeared from his mind as he got a close up view of her. Eye level with her neck was the perfect vantage point to take in all of her glory. Her neck was soft and warm against his lips. His hands tentatively circled her and slowly moved over her lower back as her breathing quickened.

Jacob leaned back from her and took in her breasts. They were smaller than Grace's breasts had been, more like the size of oranges and he couldn't help but reach for them, squeezing and kneading them in his hands. She reached for his chin to lift his head, holding his eyes with her own. Her smile broadened as he increased the pressure on her breasts until the nipples stood out from the soft flesh.

Dipping his head down, Jacob leisurely ran his tongue over the hardened points in turn. They responded beautifully to his attentions and Jacob grinned at her in approval. For several minutes he focused his attention on the hard points, licking and sucking harder and longer as he gauged her reaction and sought to please her. One leg moved to straddle one of his and soon she was grinding against his thigh. Her pussy was lightly covered with brown hair and already wet so Jacob dipped his fingers down and touched her lower lips firmly and with determination. Jan squirmed against his hand and sat harder on his leg as he sucked a nipple aggressively into his mouth.

Jan threw her head back and rode his fingers hard. The sloshing noises of his fingers working her sex brought her to the edge. Knowing she would cum soon, she whispered. "I'm almost there..."

Jacob smiled around her nipple and bit down gently. Doubling his efforts he soon brought her to climax. Her body stiffened and she cried out forcefully as she came.

Jacob brought his fingers to her lips and traced them. Jan relaxed against him and sucked his cum covered fingers into her mouth. After a short time his hand returned to her back, pulling her against him firmly. He leaned in to kiss her passionately as she said, "I think one of is overdressed. Here, let me help you."

Jan stood and moved back a bit, taking his hands and guiding him to his feet. With purpose, Jan pulled Jacob's shirt up and over his head, running her tongue over his chest as she dropped the material to the ground. Jacob's breath caught as she took a pebble hard nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Burying his hands in her hair, Jacob brought her mouth up to his own and insistently kissed her, their tongues dueling for control.

Slipping from his grasp Jan skipped over to the edge of the pool and jumped in. "Take those shorts off and join me please."

Jacob grinned and began to turn around, seeking a bit of privacy. Jan cried out, "No way, Mister! Face me so I can see how hard you are!"

His face flushed as he turned back to her and began to undo his shorts. His Bermudas fell easily to the pool deck and his cock clearly was struggling to stand at attention in his briefs. Jan giggled at the sight and said, "Let me see that bad boy, baby."

Jacob pulled the elastic over the bulge and allowed his briefs to fall. Jan's eyes locked on his hard cock and she actually licked her lips. Again, Jacob's knees went weak as he realized how much she desired him.

Jan easily swam to the edge closest to him. "Come sit on the edge Jacob."

Somehow Jacob made his way over to her and sat down with his legs dangling over the edge. Again, Jan positioned herself between his legs although this time his cock was at eye level. Jacob braced himself for what he knew was coming. Not since his dating days, before Grace, had Jacob been given a blow job. He only hoped he wouldn't cum immediately in her warm mouth.

Jan leaned in while keeping eye contact and slowly licked around the rim of the head. She smiled as she watched him watch her. Then after a few minutes she closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure at hand. For Jan it was a true pleasure to pleasure her lover. All of her lovers enjoyed her devotion to a prolonged blow job. Lapping up and down the shaft, nosing the balls before sucking them one by one into her mouth, taking the head between her lips and sucking hard as her teeth and tongue teased were all things she genuinely enjoyed doing for her lovers. Jacob was no exception. The difference, she soon realized, was that all of this attention was new to Jacob.

Of course, they hadn't discussed their past sexual experiences yet but it was clear by the way he responded that Jacob wasn't used to such pleasures. His cock throbbed as she sucked him hard and his legs shook uncontrollably. His fingers laced into her wet hair, pulling her closer and then further away as the sensations grew too intense. His moans grew in volume and in pitch as he came closer to release.

Suddenly Jan felt his fingers tighten on her head and he called out, "Jan, I'm gonna cum..."

As she felt him pulling away from her, Jan sucked even harder and grasped his ass cheeks with her fingers. She left him no choice but to cum in her mouth so Jacob closed his eyes tightly, cried out loudly and released his semen down her throat. Jan continued to massage his cock with her tongue until he gently pushed her head away.

Jan smiled up at him and licked her wet lips. "Mmmmm, so how was that, baby?"

Again uncomfortable with the loving pet name but very much comfortable with the experience, Jacob smiled back and let out a long sigh. "That was incredible. I haven't had that in so long I don't even remember. It's the first time I ever came in a woman's mouth too," he finished suddenly feeling shy.

Jan was touched that he would admit that to her and gently pulled him into the pool to swim with her. They played for an hour or so, just enjoying the freedom to swim and play with each other. Somehow being in the water helped them to be comfortable with the nakedness although Jan didn't seem to have any trouble adjusting.

After a time they made their way to the pool steps and sat down. Kissing sweetly led to kissing deeply which led to much more until Jacob suggested that they go inside. Privately he was worried about the inevitable problem of shrinkage.

Jan agreed and together they got out of the pool and toweled off, wrapping towels around their waists. Jacob loved it that Jan remained topless since he was mesmerized by the movement of her boobs. Hand in hand they entered the house and climbed the steps to Jan's room.

By the side of the bed they began kissing passionately once again. He fondled her breasts and then motioned for her to lay down. Leaning over her he teased her nipples until they were hard and puckered and she was breathing heavily. He removed the towel and laid down beside her. Kissing her neck and fingering her breasts he felt her hand on the top of his smooth head. Very distinctly he felt her begin to push his head down her body. His mouth danced on her skin as he moved down toward her sex. She gasped as he kissed down the curve of her lower belly and then stopped to take in her scent. It was sweet and tangy and perfect.

He felt her hand clearly directing him to position himself between her legs. She spread them very wide as he dipped his head down and fully licked up the slit. Her pussy lips were full and wet and although he was completely inexperienced, he soon was manipulating her pussy like a pro. Her back arched and her moans filled the room so he knew he was doing something right. The moisture he lapped up was delicious and he grabbed hold of her hips and sucked down every drop of her. She writhed on the bed and pulled his head in closer as she shuddered and came.

As she came down from her climax, Jacob wiped his mouth on a pool towel and moved up to lay beside her, wrapping his arms around her. Jan's breathing evened out and before he realized it she had turned her back to him, spooning closely, and dozed off.

Jacob remained still since his arm was under her. After a few minutes she woke enough to whisper to him, "I wonder what Janelle and Levi will think about us." With that she snuggled closer into him and drifted off again.

Sleep eluded Jacob for a while but his last thought before drifting off was, "Now I know how the snared rabbit feels."

Loving50
Loving50
186 Followers