Grace's Release Ch. 01: First Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He expertly began twisting and knotting my shirt until my wrists were bound securely together. I tested the strength of the bond and he pulled my attention as he appraised my exposed flesh and I felt my entire body flush. As his eyes fell upon my breasts, rising and falling quickly as my heart rate increased. Under his hungry gaze my nipples grew hard and stood at attention. He pulled my interlocked hands around his neck and in a moment his warm palm was embracing first one and then the other. I was surprised by a growl that rippled through his chest as he suddenly gripped my butt and lifted me up into his arms. I surprised him by wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, pulling my hips toward his.

He carried me to the bed and climbed in top of it with me in tow. There we sat in the middle of the bed, me on his lap and him completely caught up into me. Gripping my hair he pulled my head back and began completely possessing my neck with his mouth. All it took was a slight tug and my head immediately dropped backward inviting his possession. He hummed is approval as he found the sweet spot at the base of my neck again. This time I was not shy about voicing my pleasure as he brought my body under his submission with his expert mouth and hands.

In a moment things shifted, and I found him behind me as he laid me down onto the bed. My arms were still bound around his neck but with him behind me it gave me absolutely no give, leaving my body pressed into his. His hands wound around my body and each found one of my breasts. They no longer caressed, this time their touch was more forceful grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples, causing me to cry out.

"That's it, Gracie honey, let me hear you; I want all of it, don't hold back."

This assault continued until I felt like my senses could no longer bear it. My bottom lip was sore from my incessant chewing and my breath was short. It seemed he felt the intensity of the moment as well, as his hands began to move again. One stayed in place and began to brush my sensitive nipple while the other traveled downward across my hip and toward my throbbing pussy. I moved to block him with my hands but they were bound and unable to help. I was completely at his mercy.

He felt my trepidation, "It's alright sweetie, trust me little one; I'm not going to hurt you."

My body relaxed and his hands continued to move over my sensitive parts and in moments I was on the edge of losing control. I fought against the tidal wave that threatened but he pressed me even further, "Let it go." And in that moment I couldn't hold back if I'd even wanted to. I whimpered and moaned as the damn inside me broke and I completely shattered in his arms. He pressed me further and further until my moans were sobs and in part my body fought his caresses while my mind begged to escape. His form stilled and he waited until my cries waned. As I came down from the high of my orgasm, my mind began to fill with the fog of exhausted and I slipped into sleep I felt him lift my arms over his shoulder and my t-shirt binding loosen.

The last words that I heard before my subconscious overtook me were his voice filled me pride.

"You are so amazing hun, sweet sleep Grace."

12