Gracie & The Love Triangle Ch. 05

Story Info
The fork in the road: Gracie's choice.
2.2k words
4.41
36.7k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why do the good girls always want the bad boys?”

(No Doubt’s song BATHWATER by G. Stefani, T. Kanal, T. Dumont)

Gracie watched him from across the table. Her was so sweet and so attentive and he loved her, she knew. True, he did lack something in his performance in bed and was not overly demonstrative – but wasn’t that a good thing? Matthew would be a good father, husband, provider and wasn’t that what all women wanted, needed, desired?

Desired? Desired. Her eyes wandered across the table to the other one. Her hazel green eyes took in his five o clock shadow, his dark brooding eyes, his too damn sensuous lips – ohhhhhhhh! – she wanted to scream. The frustration and irritation welded up inside her but she said nothing – stuck her fork into the fluffy eggs and swallowed them whole. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea. Maybe marriage to Matthew was a big fantasy and sleeping with Michael was definitely a big mistake.

She watched Jane and William converse quietly at the end of the table and her heart sunk. She watched Jane touch William’s shoulder lovingly and with sweetness and she sighed. That’s all she wanted. Love, affection, companionship – was that so wrong?

“Darling.” Jane spoke to Gracie from across the table. “Let’s go into town today to look at the floral arrangements. Do you mind if I steal her, Matthew?”

Matthew smiled and doted his lips. “Of course not. I have work to do today.” He stood up and walked to Gracie’s chair, kissing her mouth and then leaving.

Michael watched the whole scene, fearing his breakfast would come up before it had time to settle. He was losing control of everything. He was obsessed with her, he knew it now. It irked him to know his brother held her and fucked her yet he could never have enough of her.

He could take her in every position and it was never enough – would never be enough. He wanted more. He wanted everything. He threw his napkin down and left the table without a word to anyone.

“What is the matter with him?” Jane asked to no one in particular.

Jane and Gracie sat looking at book after book of floral arrangements in Madame Antoinette’s boutique in Bel Air. Gracie had not settled upon her color scheme yet but she liked cream and lilac. She found it hard to concentrate because she kept remembering the night before. Michael had been so passionate -so in control when he had taken her in the pool. Later on they had moved to one of the cabanas and made love again before finally falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Gracie had woken in his arms and had felt horribly guilty and wonderfully sated. She grimaced at a particularly horrid arrangement with birds of paradise – she hated that flower. What was she to do? They met Jenny and Sarah for a late lunch and they all discussed the upcoming wedding except for Gracie. She remained silent and pleaded a headache.

As she lay upon her bed nursing her headache she surmised what she must do. She needed to leave the mansion. She would not marry and she would leave Michael alone. Nothing had been the same since that day in the hardware store – but it made her see how much she did not belong here. Matthew would find some sweet, docile woman who would never mind that he had the sexual drive of a gnat – while Michael would continue to put notches on his bed post until he either settled down or died from AIDS – either way – Gracie was leaving.

Gracie began packing that night. She didn’t want to leave but knew she had no choice. She didn’t want to cause his family any more pain than necessary and the thought that she would break Jane’s heart was secondary to the pain she would cause if they found out about her and Michael. This was madness anyways. Why was she doing this to herself? Love and family aside, she knew she was incompatible with Matthew. She knew their sexual drive would not be enough in the future and it was wrong to live a lie. But Michael? What if anything did she have with Michael? Too much sex drive and nothing else. Talk about two brothers who had a little of something alone – and together would be great.

She packed all her clothes and left the few gifts that Jane had given her and Matthew’s engagement ring. It sparkled in the dark as she laid it gently upon the dresser. This was the right thing to do.

She would continue to work on her bachelor’s degree and decide what she wanted to do with her life. She would make her life something but it would not be revolving around men and the web she had entangled herself in.

She dreaded facing him but she knew she had to say goodbye to Michael and in the morning she would face Matthew. She wanted to get Michael over with and decided upon that very moment.

It wasn’t that dark as she walked across the main upper hallway. She guessed it to be around 745pm. She knocked quietly on his door hoping he wouldn’t be inside.

“Come in.”

Gracie’s heart thudded and she let herself in and closed the door behind her. He sat upon his bed wearing jeans and a thin gray shirt. The shirt outlined his muscular chest and the jeans hugged his body.

“Michael – “ She began but didn’t know what to say to him. She felt juvenile, silly and aroused. He was too good looking and it irritated her.

“Gracie, come and sit down. You obviously have something to say or you wouldn’t have risked coming here in the evening.”

“Yes, Michael. That’s true.” She hesitated and then walked to him.

“Well?” He asked as she seated herself next to him.

“I um –“ He didn’t make it easy for her. Whatever she wanted she was going to have to do it the hard way.

He waited.

“I am leaving tomorrow morning. I’ve already packed up my things and I’m going to call it off tomorrow with Matthew.”

He remained silent.

“I wanted you to know.”

“So our fling is over?” Michael asked sarcastically.

“Yes. I guess it is.” Gracie answered him almost tired of everything.

“Hmmm.” He replied.

Gracie felt disappointed and hurt. “That’s all I came to say.” She rose to her feet and took two steps before she was yanked by her arm to be pulled flush against him.

“Michael – stop –“ She struggled in his arms as his hands felt all over her upper body and down into her curves. It was a cheap thrill and he loved it. Her curves were delicious and she smelled wonderful.

“Why tell me to stop? You come into my room to say goodbye. You come in the evening – to be alone – why?” He asked her jerking her against him.

“Perhaps you wanted privacy but you could have done that in the garden or library.” He continued while she started to protest and he stopped her.

“I think you want a farewell fuck. You want my thick fat sausage between your legs one last time.” His words were meant to be course and common because he wanted to hurt her. She was so easily brushing him out of her life and he wanted her to cringe.

Gracie was truly shocked at his words and she blushed. “That’s disgusting!”

“Yeah, yeah. Tell me your little pussy isn’t creaming right now at the thought of me stuffing you hard on this bed.” With that Michael flung her onto the bed and immediately joined her.

“Don’t do this.” Gracie told him quietly.

Michael smirked, “Of course. It always comes down to rape, doesn’t it? Yes means no – no means yes. And what about the little cockteases like you? The ones who play the virgin and then the whore and then want to change in midstream back to the virgin again.”

Gracie shook her head. “I didn’t come here for this. I came to say goodbye. I’m not playing at anything.”

“Sure you are. Matthew doesn’t suit you – but you stay because of the lifestyle he can give you. Then the older brother comes along who doesn’t let you play him or the situation and you can’t stand it.”

“That’s not true. I’m not right for either of you. I’m finally admitting to the situation. I thought you would be satisfied.”

“Satisfied?” He chuckled and shifted her weight underneath him. Her flimsy skirt flew up her thighs and he smiled. “I’ll be satisfied when your puffy little pussy lips are surrounding my hot cock.” He ground his mouth into hers and bit her neck lightly.

“But in the event you really are the virgin girl – yell really loud. Someone might come to your rescue.” He whispered into her ear as he stripped off her panties.

“Michael – “

“Yes, Gracie?” He asked as her dress followed her undees.

“Not like this.”

“It’s always like this. This is what we are. Two sexual people. Stop denying it.”

“No – I want love – affection –“

“No you don’t. You want passion, excitement, the blood to pound inside your temples. You want me.” He told her harshly unbuttoning his jeans and his cock burst forward.

Gracie shook her head. She wanted romance, love – but if that was true – why did she cream and ache for this black sheep brother?

She lay underneath him completely naked while he had only unbuttoned his jeans. He was taking her like a whore. She loved it.

His cock rammed inside her and Gracie cried out.

“Shhhh. Someone will hear.” He quieted her and rocked inside her tight cunt. She was creamy wet as he knew she would be.

“Tell me you want it. Tell me.”

“Oh god. Michael I want you so badly. I dream about you.” He smiled as her nails raked his back.

“Harder, Michael. Harder.” She arched her back as his cock sunk in deeper.

“Oh, Gracie. Baby.” He murmured into her ear. He could feel his climax building and as her body shook he emptied his cream inside her hot cunt.

“Michael – “ Gracie wanted to tell him she loved him. She knew she did. She was afraid and worried about their life together but she loved him.

“What the fuck?” Michael and Gracie both turned to see Matthew standing at the doorway staring at his brother and fiancée.

Michael covered Gracie as he buttoned his jeans up.

“Matthew – “ Michael tried to calm Matthew down.

“You fucking bastard!” Matthew lunged toward Michael trying to hit him.

Gracie began gathering her clothes up.

“You can’t fucking stand it! You always have to have my girlfriends. Ever since junior high school. Remember Natalie and Tanya – fuck you…I hate you!” Matthew roared at his brother.

“And you? You common fucking whore!” He shouted at Gracie and before Michael could stop him he slapped her across the face throwing her back against the bed.

“You cheap whore!!! A frigid ice cube in my bed probably a hot cunt in his – right?” He screamed at her and shook her body. Gracie tried to fight him but he was too strong.

She was naked underneath and in a split second he had pulled her against him and she realized with disgust that he was getting aroused. He enjoyed beating women and abusing them. His dick was hardening as he watched her cheek grow red with a bruise.

“Cunt!” Matthew knew Michael would come at him any second now. He fiddled with his pants and tried to unzip them. He wanted to shove his cock inside the cheap bitch and show her who was boss. He would make her beg to stop as his cock tore into her tender asshole. She would cry and cry and –

Michael tossed him to the corner of the room. “Never – touch – her – again.” His words were low and dark.

Matthew glared at his fiancée and brother. “You will both rot in hell for this.” He slammed the door shut and Gracie collapsed into Michael’s arms.

“Oh god. He gets off on beating women. He would have raped me had you not been here.”

Michael gathered her into his arms. “I know. I’ve always known he was a little off – but after seeing him with you – he’s more than a little off.”

Gracie cried into his shoulder. “Everything is a mess.”

“No. It isn’t. I love you, Gracie. I want you with me. You know Matthew was never the one for you.”

“Michael –“ Gracie started to speak.

“No, you don’t have to say it back. But I want you to know – I can see us together. And I want you to think about it.”

“Oh Michael.” She could feel his kisses rain down upon her and she could feel her tears fall upon her cheeks.

“I mean it Gracie. I love you. You sort whatever you have to out – and when you are ready – I’ll be here.”

Gracie nodded up at him. She had made a mess of everything – now it was time to make everything right.