Gracie's Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

After I put her seatbelt on, I got in the driver's seat and drove home. I carried Gracie inside, up to our bedroom and ran the water so we could take a quick shower and then sit in the bathtub for a bit; that would make her feel good. I can imagine her pussy must be quite sore by now.

I helped Gracie in the shower, which was a pleasure to do anyway and when we were both nice and fresh, we slipped into the tub full of warm water and some bath bubbles that she liked.

She sat against me in the tub, with her head against my chest and I was slowly rubbing her body.

The softness from the oils in the tub had her body feeling like silk and I loved rubbing my hands all over her. Feeling her breasts, gently squeezing them and her nipples loved the attention. Just the feel of her body did it for me.

As I ran my hands down her body, she instinctively spread her legs for me and my hands slowly caressed her pussy, inside and out.

I couldn't get enough of her and she never complained about that. After we were done with the bath, I helped her dry off and I carried her to the bed and laid her down.

I kissed her nipples and made my way to her pussy, softly licking her, I needed to have her one more time before we went to sleep.

"I want you Gracie, I want my cock inside of you before we go to sleep, is your pussy ok with that?"

"Baby, my pussy is always ok with that," she said.

I didn't need to hear anymore as my cock engulfed her once again and I slowly made love to her, slowly going all the way in and all the way out.

I loved her pussy with my cock for as much as I could take and then I sped up a bit, spread her legs farther, getting deeper and fucked her for the last few moments, cumming deep inside of my sweet pussy. The pussy that will forever be mine.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers
12