Graduation and... Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby Draper finds another new 'friend'.
3.5k words
4.66
59.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby was on the yearbook staff and one of the jobs he had was contacting local merchants to see if they would purchase an ad in the yearbook. After school one day, he stopped in at a small shop that sold clothing and other items made of leather and fur to see if they might want to buy an ad in the yearbook.

The woman behind standing behind the counter in the shop was slim, not very pretty, and had straight shoulder-length blonde hair. Although she wasn't attractive, Bobby did notice that the woman had an incredibly good body, though, and the quality of it was revealed by her snug-fitting clothes - a pair of painted on jeans and an equally tight tank top.

The woman had her head down and appeared to be concentrating on something she was sewing. She didn't look up when the young man walked in, even though a bell hanging on the door jingled.

Bobby didn't want to disturb the woman, so he wandered around the shop, looking over the variety of items on display, while he waited for her to finish what she was working on.

Finally, the blonde stopped sewing, cut a dangling thread, looked up and smiled weakly at the young man. "Hi," she said softly. "Can I help you?"

Bobby smiled at her. "I...I was just wondering if..." He realized there were tears in the woman' eyes. He could see them dripping onto the object lying on the counter she had been working on when he came in. Then the woman's shoulders began shaking and she stood there, sobbing quietly.

Bobby wasn't sure what to do. He took a deep breath. "Are...are you all right?" he asked.

The woman finally got herself under control, shrugged, and gave him another weak smile. "I...I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't be acting like this..." she said hesitantly, "I...I'm OK."

"What are you working on?" Bobby asked. He'd always wondered what working with fur and leather was like.

"I...I'm making a vest," the woman replied.

"Would you mind if I watched while you work on it?" Bobby said, "I'd kinda like to see how you do it. I've always been interested in working with leather and fur. It looks like it could be kinda neat, you know? I've never really been able to make stuff."

"I...I don't mind if you watch," the woman said, "I really do need to get this order done. I...I promised it for tomorrow." She walked around the counter, went to the door, locked it, and hung a "Closed" sign in the window. "I was going to close early today, anyhow," she told Bobby, "Business has been slow today, anyhow." She picked up the article she'd been working on.

"What kind of skin is that?" Bobby asked.

"Calfskin," she replied.

"I was wondering," he said, "don't you get a lot of grief from animal rights people?"

The woman shrugged. "I like working with fur," she said. "I only deal with people who use humane methods of producing fur, you know?"

"Oh," Bobby said. He knew nothing about the fur business. He sat down next to a pile of soft, silky furs and stroked them absently as they talked. "So," he said, "What were you so upset about when I came in?"

"It...it isn't important," the woman replied, she sewed a seam on the garment with her sewing machine.

"It was upsetting enough to make you cry," Bobby said.

"Well..." The woman took a deep breath and, even though she didn't know the young man, she found herself telling him what was bothering her. Once she started talking, she couldn't stop. Her fiancé dumped her and she felt very alone. By the time she finished the story, she was sobbing again and tears were cascading down her cheeks.

Bobby, who was now sorry he'd asked her about what was bothering her, felt an urge to take the crying woman in his arms, hold her, and make the bad feelings go away. He felt guilty because he had upset her all over again and was sorry he'd gotten her talking. He stood up, walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Look, I'm sorry I asked you about that stuff," he said softly. "I shouldn't have bugged you to tell me all that. Things will be all right. They really will."

"Oh God!" the woman sobbed. "I feel so awful!"

Bobby was surprised when she turned, moved against him and buried her head against his chest. He put his arms around her and, as she nestled her face into the crook of his neck, he felt her silken hair tickling him, making his skin tingle. He rubbed her back as she cried softly. Finally, her sobbing grew softer and, eventually, she quieted.

The woman took a deep breath, leaned back, and looked at him.

Bobby smiled at her hopefully. "Things really will be OK," he said. "You just have to give yourself time."

"Thank you," she said. "You're very nice." She kissed him softly on the lips. Then she pulled back and looked at him again, her eyes filled with questions. Without saying a word, she kissed him again, but this time the kiss was neither soft nor short.

Unprepared for the feelings the second kiss awakened, Bobby could do little other than tighten his arms around the woman's fine, firm body and return the kiss.

The woman, still in Bobby's arms, leaned back and looked at him again. Her face was flushed, she looked confused, and her chest was moving in and out wonderfully as she gasped for breath.

Bobby, knowing somehow, that she wouldn't stop him, lifted his hand, cupped it around the back of her head, and pulled her face toward him again. Once more, their lips joined. Embers of desire which had been lit by their earlier kisses flared wildly in the young man's body when their lips met the third time. Those flames flared brighter when the woman's tongue slipped into his mouth. The young man returned the lingual caress while exquisite sensations continued to rock him. He felt her embrace tighten.

When the kiss ended, Bobby continued to hold the woman against him. He could feel her shaking. Powerful sexual tension had developed between them without either of them intending for it to happen, and Bobby sensed, without knowing how he knew, that if he didn't keep things going, she'd stop him and all this would end.

Since she seemed to like kissing him, he pulled the woman into yet another passionate kiss. Again their tongues dueled. By the time the kiss ended, the woman was flushed and, Bobby thought, looked more desirable than any woman he'd ever seen.

The slim blonde leaned back in his arms and gazed at him. Bobby could see the emotional turmoil she was experiencing reflected in her eyes. Her hips were pressing against his, rotating slowly, telling him what she wanted him to do, so he did it. His hands slid onto her finely-molded buttocks and pulled her against the swollen bulge at his middle.

The woman looked directly into his eyes and nodded ever so slightly.

Bobby, his pulse booming, scooped her into his arms. He felt her head fall against his shoulder, and her hair tickled his face. She was light. He was so excited he was afraid his cock would tear through his pants!

The woman rode lightly in his arms, slender arms around his neck, as he carried her through a door into the shop's back room. Once he and the woman arrived in the back room, Bobby gently set her down on a pile of deerskins, then he stood there, his chest heaving, his heart pounding, looking down at her, amazed by how far the situation had evolved without either of them saying a word. He continued to remain silent, knelt and began to trace the woman's face lightly with his fingers.

The woman inhaled deeply when Bobby began to caress her, but didn't utter a word, nor did she make any attempt to resist his caresses. He let his finger roam over her neck and whatever skin was exposed by her outfit. She lay on the pile of skins, a look of delight on her face, an occasional soft sigh or deep intake of breath the only indicators of her response to what Bobby was doing.

When he tried to tug her tank top out of her jeans, she put her hand on his. Her action confused Bobby, who reacted by covering her mouth with his and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She arched her neck and, moaning softly, wrapped her arms around his neck. Her tongue slid into his mouth and lashed his. While the kiss persisted, Bobby finished tugging the tank top out of her jeans and slid it up.

When the kiss ended, the woman sat up and raised her arms over her head so Bobby could pull her top over her head, then she laid back on the soft animal pelts, staring up at him, her eyes soft, filled with a combination of fear and longing.

Bobby surveyed her body, watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest for a few seconds. Then he resumed caressing her, keeping his touch as light as he could. Her skin felt like warm silk. His hands moved to her breasts and circled the perfectly formed mounds, moving out toward her erecting nipples, which were surprisingly large.

Her breath hissed from her - making a sound very like a sigh - and her back arched as Bobby continued to stroke her chest. Neither of them had uttered a word since their first kiss. The young man was captivated by how soft the woman's skin was. He loved the contrast between the soft surfaces of her breasts and her firm, rubbery nipples. He enjoyed the sounds his touches evoked and the way her body moved in response to his touch.

He wanted to feel those succulent nipples between his lips, so he bent over her and drew one taut bud gently into his mouth. He heard the sound of rushing air as the woman inhaled powerfully. Her hands tangled in his hair and she pulled his lips against her.

The young man's lips journeyed from one erect nipple to its mate, then back, evoking more impassioned sounds and increasingly insistent movements from his partner.

While his lips worked on the woman's breasts, Bobby slid his hand over her smooth, flat belly and unfastened the snap at the waist of her jeans. With the snug pants loosened, he was able to slide his hand inside them and did, exploring, seeking her center. The woman continued uttering her unique sounds of pleasure and her hips continued to undulate.

Bobby took time from kissing her breasts to begin working her snug jeans down over her nicely-shaped hips and legs. The woman, remaining silent, raised her hips to make his task easier. The jeans slid down with surprising ease, considering how tight they were. He dropped them on the floor.

The woman shuddered when Bobby kissed her navel. At the same time, his hand began moving up and down over her perfectly-formed legs. Bobby was having a hard time keeping from tearing his clothes off, jumping on to of the woman, and plunging his rigid cock into her. But he didn't. He wanted to savor this, one of the most unusual and exciting experiences he'd ever had, to make it last as long as he possibly could!

The woman was quaking with passion and her breath made sounds like a laboring steam locomotive. And each tender movement of Bobby's hands, each kiss, seemed to be building her hunger to higher and higher levels! His lips coasted over her belly, through the golden furze of her pubic hair, then his hand touched the silken lips of her vagina. Her back arched, forcing her hips upward.

The woman continued pressing herself against Bobby's hand as he caressed her lubricant-soaked opening. Her body began to make jolting movements as his hands and lips roused her more and more. "Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" she gasped, her declarations of passion becoming more and more audible.

Bobby began probing the woman's moist opening with one finger, then two, and her responses got even more frantic. His fingers twirled and thrust into her and her hips responded with a series of sharp jolts. Her eyes were closed, her face was flushed, and her muscles strained as she was overwhelmed by exquisite sensations!

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the woman whimpered. Her whispers of passion continued while her movements increased in intensity.

Bobby knew from the woman's frantic movements that she was probably going to come soon! He bent over her middle and, while still thrusting his fingers into her, sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh!!!" the woman whimpered while, at the same time, her hips hunched wildly. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" When she came, her movements were so frantic her juices wound up plastered all over Bobby's face. Gradually, her desperate motions slowed and, finally, she lay still.

Bobby looked at the woman, who lay there, flushed, breathing hard; looking back at him, her eyes wide. Mutely, she reached out her arms to him.

Bobby stood up, ripped off his clothes, and laid down on top of the woman. As he did, he could feel his weight pushing her into the soft skins. His tumescent shaft glided between her legs and he felt her hand slide between them and wrap around his erection. A rush of pleasure raced up his spine. He lifted his hips and felt her guide the head of his cock to her moist entryway. Then he lowered his hips and felt his cock slip easily into her hot, wet opening.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" the woman whimpered, locking her arms around him.

Staggering sensations radiated through Bobby as the woman's snug sheath engulfed his erect organ. When he was fully lodged in her, he paused to savor the delightful feelings coursing through him. He remained motionless as long as he could. Then, slowly he began thrusting. He couldn't wait long. Just being in her, not moving, had him at the verge of coming!

"Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!!" the woman murmured as Bobby plunged into her, her groans keeping time with the young man's heaving hips. Her sturdy legs locked around him and she propelled her body against him feverishly.

Bobby felt rapture coursing from his toes to the roots of his hair, then he exploded gobs and gobs of his hot cream into her.

"Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhh!!!" the woman grunted when she felt the young man's torrid sauce splattering into her. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her body continued to buck against his.

Bobby held the woman in his arms once they were finished. She still hadn't spoken, and he wasn't sure what she would do now that their passion had run its course.

His partner snuggled closer against him and pressed her face against his chest. "My God!" she whispered, at last uttering coherent words.

Bobby continued to cradle her in his arms. But, as her lovely naked body pressed against his, he started sliding his hand over her wonderfully smooth, soft skin again. He caressed her back and lovely bottom for a while, while she again murmured with delight. Then he slid his hand between them and took one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and began rolling it back and forth. It wasn't long before the woman was vibrating with need once again!

Her hand slid between them, she took hold of his cock and looked at him, her eyes wide. "You...you're hard ag...again!" she whispered, giving his erection a gentle squeeze.

Bobby rolled her onto her back and began suckling her nipples, which had grown rigid again. One of his hands slid between her legs and began to explore her swampy hole. Soon she was writhing and bucking again.

This time, however, she didn't remain silent. "Oh, God! I...I'm ready again!" she said urgently. "I need you! Please! Don't make me come without you!"

Bobby rolled onto his back and pulled her onto him. The action trapped his swollen rod between their bellies. The woman kissed him, then she raised her hips, freeing his swollen, fleshy shaft. As it stood up, the young man's swollen organ slid between her slim legs and smacked against her vagina.

She reached between them, held it steady, then she lowered herself onto it. "Oh God!" she murmured, trembling, "You...you're in me deeper than you were before!" She started rocking her hips, making Bobby's fleshy invader stir her insides.

Bobby cupped her petite breasts and slid his thumbs over her rigid nipples, causing her to utter soft gasps of joy. Faster and faster she moved, her hips rocking, raising, and lowering. Each thrust, each movement brought the young man to new heights of rapture. Then he felt her enveloping organ rippling and knew she was going to come, in fact was coming!

"Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Aggainnnn!!!! Ohhhh!!! Again!!!!" she cried, "Ohhhh!!!! Again!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!! Ohhhh!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!"

She rode Bobby wildly while he clung to her breasts. His body arched when his orgasm boiled up inside him. He couldn't help himself. He erupted. "Unnnnhhhhh!!!! Take it!!! Take itttt!!!" he groaned as his hot juices gushed into the woman's quivering channel.

Afterward, she lay on top of him for a while, then she rolled onto the pile of soft skins and stretched languidly. "Ohhh!!! God!" she murmured. "That was unreal! I've never felt that fantastic before!"

"I'm glad to hear that," Bobby said. He loved the way her body moved when she stretched.

"I loved it!" the woman exclaimed. She rolled on her side and pressed her body against his. "My God! I don't believe what I'm feeling! Are you hard again?"

"Ah...I...I guess I am," Bobby replied. It was true, he was again ready to make love! This situation was so exotic he couldn't help himself. He'd seen her naked, had touched every inch of her body, had been inside her, and yet he still didn't know her name!

"I am, too!" she exclaimed. "I don't believe it, but I'm turned on, too!"

She climbed back on top of Bobby and quivered as the young man's hands slid lightly up and down her back and over her buttocks. Her hips began to rock, causing her vagina to caress his rampant cock. It might not be making love, but Bobby thought it felt damn good!

"Don't make me wait!" the woman murmured urgently. "I want you again! I...I need you again! Take mee!!"

"I won't make you wait," Bobby said. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled him against her, then he rolled them over and wound up on top of her. Then he raised his hips and felt the blood-engorged tip of his rod slide between her silken, slick vaginal lips. He pressed his hips downward and exquisite warmth engulfed him as his cock again speared into her. Once he was in her as far as he could get, he straightened his arms, lifting his body off hers while keeping his hips pressed against hers. He began rotating his hips gently.

"Ohhhh!!! Yesssss!!!" the woman murmured, her hips moving in time with his. "Do it to me again!!! I...I can't get enough of you!"

Bobby began thrusting into her more energetically, making her body shake. He couldn't believe how good this was! Sensations shot through him, superb feelings, which grew and spread.

"God! You make me feel so good!" she sighed, locking her legs behind his, her hips moving wildly. When she stiffened, Bobby knew it was going to happen again!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" his partner cried. Her legs clamped him and her hips thrust against him urgently, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!! Yesssss!!! Yessss!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!"

"Me, tooo!!!!" Bobby groaned. His hot fluids again spewed into her.

Spent, they lay in each other's arms. Bobby kissed her softly.

"I...I have to go," Bobby told the woman. "I don't want to, but..."

The woman smiled at him. "I'm sorry you have to go," she said, "but I'm sure glad you came." She giggled. "I guess you can take that in more ways than one, can't you?"

"Yeah, I guess you can," Bobby replied, chuckling. "You know, maybe I'll stop by again sometime and learn more about working with furs."

The woman kissed him. "I'd like that," she said. "I'd like that a lot!"

Bobby was three blocks away from the store when he realized he still had no idea what the name of woman he'd just made love with was. Not only that, he hadn't asked her if she wanted to place an ad in the yearbook, either. "Oh, well," he thought, "I guess that gives me a good excuse to go back, doesn't it? And I can find out what her name is next time I see her, too."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers