Graduation and... Ch. 21

Story Info
More on Bobby and Paula's beach house visit.
4.1k words
4.65
30.8k
00

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Bobby Draper awoke from a fantastic dream that someone was making love to him. The dream was so real that, even after he was awake, he could feel warm wetness surrounding his cock. In fact, he realized as sleep left his mind, he wasn't dreaming at all. His stiffening organ was deep in Paula's mouth and her lips and tongue were doing what they could to make it swell even more.

Bobby decided to pretend he was still asleep and see what Paula intended to do. Her insistent, arousing oral caresses continued then, suddenly, there was nothing. He felt movement on the bed and opened his eyes a little.

Paula was standing over him on the bed. Then, as she lowered himself onto him, a different, more exciting wet heat engulfed his cock. When he was all the way in, she began pivoting her hips, working against him, riding him. Her head, thrown back, was turning from side to side. Her hands clutched her breasts, thumbs and forefingers tormenting her stiffened nipples. Grunts of delight escaped her lips as she worked herself on Bobby's staff. As she rotated her pelvis he could feel her vaginal walls clenching his cock.

The sounds coming from Paula began to quicken, as did her movements. Her head lolled on her shoulders as if she had no muscle control. Her long silken hair flew wildly and her body quaked from the force of her frantic motions.

When Paula stiffened, Bobby knew she was about to come. He could feel her vaginal walls contracting powerfully around his thrusting penis. Without warning, he began spouting into her, sending jet after jet of his torrid sauce deep into her flailing body.

Paula's eyes snapped open, and, wonderingly, she looked down at Bobby, her gorgeous eyes aflame with passion. Loud, passionate moans began pouring from her and her body went wild. "So good!!! So good!!! So good!!!!" she chanted, her thrusting hips pummeling him as she took her pleasure.

Bobby no longer had to pretend to be asleep and held her tightly as they ground out spasm after wild spasm of pleasure.

Spent at last, Paula collapsed atop him and kissed him. "You nut!" she giggled. "You were awake all the time, weren't you?"

"Not at first," Bobby admitted, "but most of the time. I figured I'd lay back and enjoy it."

"Did you?" Paula asked. "Enjoy it?"

Bobby grinned at her. "Do you have to ask?" he inquired.

"I've got to take a bath," she said. "All the love-making we did last night and this morning have me all sticky."

"As soon as my energy comes back, I'll come in and grab you," Bobby said.

"We'll see about that," Paula giggled, getting off the bed.

After a while, Bobby heard water running, got up, and followed Paula. He found her in the Jacuzzi, watching the water run.

Paula smiled at him. "I thought this might be fun. You have to wait until the water's over the jets before you turn the Jacuzzi on," she explained. "The switch is over there. You want to turn it on? This thing feels really neat."

Bobby waited until the water was the right depth, then turned on the jets and joined his slender, beautiful lover in the warm, bubbling water.

When he got in the swirling water, Paula giggled and snuggled against him. "Isn't this wild?" she said.

"It sure is!" Bobby agreed. He'd never been in a Jacuzzi before. Lying in the bubbling, swirling hot water next to Paula, he felt himself relaxing. His companion turned, put her arms around him, and kissed him. He returned the kiss and she moved onto his lap.

The movement of her warm body against his and the friction of their lips and tongues had a powerful erotic effect. Before either of them knew what was happening, Bobby was buried deep inside Paula again.

"God!" she murmured, clutching him, kissing him, moving her wonderful slim body against his. "I can't get over this! Everything we do is a turn-on!"

"It sure is," Bobby agreed, luxuriating in the feelings roaring through his body as his cock stabbed into her.

"Oh, Shit!" Paula groaned. Her body began to move faster. The delightful rippling of her insides on Bobby's cock, and the wild sounds coming from her told him she'd once again been launched into pleasure's orbit.

Paula's release triggered his and once more he discharged powerful bursts into her, their frantic quaking adding to the disturbance of the roiling waters.

When their passion ebbed, they sat back in the swirling, hot water, their arms around each other.

"That...that was incredible!" Paula murmured, resting her head on Bobby's shoulder.

"It was, wasn't it?" he agreed.

Paula turned, put her arms around him, and kissed him softly. It was a familiar, unthinking kind of action, something long-time lovers might do, and the fact she did it touched him deeply.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked.

"How about getting something to eat?" Bobby suggested. They'd been exerting themselves pretty heavily and hadn't gotten around to eating since they arrived the previous afternoon.

"Sounds good. I'm starved," Paula said.

"Why don't we find a fast food place and grab something?" he suggested. "We probably ought to get dressed first, though, don't you think?"

Paula giggled. "Yeah, I guess we should," she agreed. She extricated herself from his grasp, got out of the Jacuzzi, and headed for the bedroom. Bobby swatted her on the butt as she walked away from him.

"Watch that," she said.

"I do, all the time," Bobby laughed.

They dressed, got in the jeep and headed out. Paula laid her hand on Bobby's leg. He put his hand on her leg and squeezed her thigh. "This is really incredible, being here with you," he said.

Paula giggled. "Yeah, I feel the same way," she said.

She began exploring his ear with a slim finger. Bobby thought it felt wonderful. He pulled into the parking lot of a fast-food place. "Drive-thru or go inside?" he asked.

"Drive-thru. I don't want to share you," Paula replied.

They ordered, got their food, and sat in the jeep eating it. Neither of them said much. Soon they were headed back to the beach house. Back at their hideaway, they got out of the jeep and walked to the doorway, arms around each other. Before they went inside, Bobby pulled Paula against him. As if drawn by unseen forces, their lips met in a kiss that was soft, yet urgent and passionate. It made Bobby weak. Lips and tongues working and searching they held the kiss for a long time. Gasping, breathless, their lips finally parted.

"This seems so right," he said softly.

Paula didn't reply, instead she sought his mouth with hers once again. While they kissed, Bobby picked her up, carried her inside, to the bedroom, and set her on her feet next to the bed. Without speaking, he began to undress her. He took her sweater off first, dropping it on a chair next to the bed.

While he did that, Paula began unbuttoning his shirt. He caressed her face and bare shoulders, bringing soft murmurs of pleasure from her. His hands moved to her breasts, those petite, perfect orbs he loved to fondle, and he stroked the tips to full extension.

Paula groaned and trembled as the buds extended and swelled under Bobby's touch. "Kiss them! Please, Bobby, kiss them!" she begged.

Bobby did and felt her trembling grow more pronounced. One at a time, he sucked the extended fleshy bulbs into his mouth, nursing like a baby, lashing the sensitive nubs with his tongue.

Paula's slim arms encircled his head, pressing him to her. "Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, God!!!" she groaned. "That feels so wonderful!"

While his mouth was busy on with his lover's chest, Bobby's hands went to the waist of her pants, loosed them, and pushed them down. She hadn't bothered to put on underwear so it took him no time to get her nude. He gazed at her unclad body, and was once more struck by how breathtakingly beautiful she was.

He began stroking her legs and buttocks, entranced as always by the silken softness of Paula's skin. Her hips began rotating, and the muscles in her buttocks tightened and released under his caresses. The touch of his hands and lips was obviously causing her considerable delight. Passionate sounds streamed from her as her body responded to his fervent attentions.

Bobby cupped his lover's buttocks in his hands, pulled her to him, and their lips joined, pouring fuel on the the fires of passion already flaming in them.

Paula's arms wrapped around Bobby, and she hugged him, her hips bucking forward, seeking him. Her stiff nipples rubbed his chest. He picked her off her feet and laid her on the bed.

Bobby shed what remained of his clothes and joined her, moving between her legs. Hovering over her, he planted kisses on Paula's chest, then her breasts, stretching each nipple out and letting it pop out of his mouth.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" she moaned.

Downward he kissed, licking and touching every square inch of her body. It was heavenly! Her skin was so soft, smooth, and warm! Bobby wanted to keep this up as long as possible!

At last, as she writhed and moaned from emotions stirred by Bobby's caresses, he reached her pubic hair, went on through it, and covered her sex with his mouth.

Paula's hips rose off the bed forcing her vaginal lips against Bobby's mouth. He cupped a buttock in each hand and began to feast on her with his lips and tongue.

Cries of ecstasy gushed from Paula when Bobby's lips found, and began working on, her clit. He drew it into his mouth as far as it would go. Her hips went wild, and her cries of delight rose to a feverish level.

Bobby, as always, found eating Paula a supremely wonderful experience; she was a kaleidoscope of sound, motion, taste and sensation. Her scent was sweet, clean, and filled his nose. Her labia were soft and silky, made slippery by the gushing juices of her growing arousal. She tasted like nothing he'd ever experienced, tart, pungent, yet intoxicating! The more of her he tasted, the more he wanted! Add the moans and cries of passion, and the wild gyration of her hips as he delved into every area of her vagina, and he was getting as much pleasure as he was giving!

Paula cried in ecstasy as Bobby's oral assault continued unabated. Her movements were so wild he had trouble keeping his mouth where he wanted it. His face was covered with her juices, yet her motions grew still wilder. Bobby knew she was nearing her peak and kept on.

At last, loud cries of passion erupted from Paula. Up and down her hips surged. Her lissome legs locked around Bobby's head, locking his mouth against her quivering opening.

Bobby was afraid he'd suffocate but, as Paula's moans and movements crescendoed, he didn't care. In his mind's eye, he pictured the way her lovely body arched, writhed, and then relaxed, as it was swept by the throes of passion. Passion he'd given her!

Although it seemed to go on forever, Paula's orgasm did finally begin to wane, and they moved slowly onto the down-slope of passion. Still Bobby kept on, licking, kissing, and sucking, while his companion sank onto the bed. Finally, when she lay still, her legs splayed, he lifted his face from her middle and sat back on his knees.

Bobby had seen Paula nude, had touched and kissed just about all of her body, yet each time he looked at her, was like he was seeing her for the first time. Her hair, the cameo-like fineness of her face, the slim perfect shape of her body, the small, but oh-so-perfect breasts and their dark tips, half hard and moving evenly with her breathing; it was an incredibly exciting vision! Though he'd shared passion with her many times, he wanted her as much as he ever had.

He moved closer to her, his erection preceding him. Paula opened her eyes and her arms came up, beckoning him. Softly, urgently, she said, "Take me, darling! I need you!"

The head of his erect cock touched her moist, hot labia, sending an exquisite shock racing through him, making him tremble. He guided himself and slowly slid into her until their pubic mounds once again were touching.

Paula rotated her hips, welcoming him into her. "Yessss!!!!" she murmured. The urgency in her sibilant whisper told Bobby how much she wanted him!

Bobby's level of excitement so high that he dared not move for fear of exploding immediately. He stayed buried in her, savoring the feelings.

"You're so big! You fill me!" Paula murmured. She moved her hips slowly.

Paula's gentle motions had a wild effect on Bobby but, luckily, he'd regained some control. He reached between them to the spot of their joining, found her clit, and began caressing it.

Paula's face went slack as passion flooded through her. She began to respond more and more insistently. She grasped her breasts, pinched her nipples, her mouth dropped open, and her head began to roll from side to side.

"Oh, God, Bobby!! I'm so close!!! So close!!! Already!!!" she moaned.

Bobby leaned forward on outstretched arms and began slow thrusts into her, withdrawing until only the tip of his penis was in her, then crowding deep once again. Gently at first, then more and more forcefully, he moved, feeling the approach of his own acme of delight. Finally, his control fading, Bobby pressed deep into her, driving her against the bed. He rotated his hips and Paula matched his movements.

She cried out with wonder and her body went wild. Bobby's joined it. With a groan of passion, he erupted into her. Their bodies bucked and strained as they again shared ecstasy. Bobby's orgasm was startlingly intense, the pleasurable spasms exquisite. Perfection!

Even though their peak passed, they continued grinding against each other languidly, producing feelings so wonderful neither of them wanted to stop. But, as good things always do, their shared joy eventually did pass. Bobby's erection softened, and he pulled himself out of her, then he lay next to her on the bed.

Paula rolled on her side, wrapped an arm around him, and he did the same. Bobby kissed her softly, and she looked at him, her eyes moist, soft, and incredulous.

"I...I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too," Bobby replied and kissed her softly on the forehead. Her eyes closed as she pressed her full length against him. Spent, she fell into a deep sleep.

Bobby held Paula while she slept, observing her; marveling that she was there, in bed with him, and that they'd shared passion in the fullest sense of the word.

After a while, Paula's eyes opened. She saw him watching her and smiled. "I need a bath," she said. She kissed him, bounced out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Bobby slipped on his shirt and slacks, went out to the living room and sat down on the large sectional sofa.

Paula emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel, walked into the living room, and sat down on Bobby's lap. Her slender arms went around his neck, and their lips fused. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her, and she snuggled her bottom against him.

"I can't believe how wonderful this weekend has been so far," she said when the kiss ended. "It's been perfect!"

"It sure has, hasn't it?" Bobby agreed.

Paula kissed him again, and Bobby was pleasantly shaken by the depth and softness of the kiss. Turbulent feelings roiled inside him. His body was again responding to contact with hers. Somehow, the towel wrapped around her came undone and her naked form was exposed to his touch.

"You keep this up," Bobby said as Paula teased his neck with her lips and tongue, "and you'll have to take another shower."

"I don't care," Paula replied. She continued kissing and licking him. She could feel him growing hard again, which was exactly what she wanted. She began unbuttoning Bobby's shirt. "I'm going to make love to you this time," she said, her hands leaving tingling trails as they moved over his flesh. One of her slim fingers tentatively explored one of his nipples and he jumped. "That feel good?" she asked.

"Yesssss!!!!" Bobby replied.

She pulled his shirt out of his slacks, baring his upper body, then her hands began gliding over his bare flesh, making his throat tight. His breathing grew more and more labored. She leaned over and teased his chest and face with her long, silken hair. Bobby almost jumped off the sofa.

Paula giggled at his reaction. "You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Bobby replied. "I sure do! God, did that ever feel wild!"

His penis continued to stiffen as she worked him over. Then, suddenly, she drew one of his erect nipples into her mouth, doing to him what he'd so often done to her. Bobby gasped and twitched. It felt as if the top of his head was going to come off! His hands roved her naked torso as best they could, but he found he had little strength.

Paula's hand moved to the waist of his pants, opened them, and insinuated itself inside his clothes. She grasped his erection.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Bobby moaned.

"Good, you're hard again!" Paula murmured. She stopped caressing his nipples and began removing his pants.

Bobby did what he could to help, then he, too, was nude. Paula began caressing his legs, first with the flat of her hands, then with her long fingernails. His body felt as if it were turning into one huge over-stimulated nerve ending. Her hands returned to his waving staff. She stroked it, examined it, and sent wild, almost unbearable sensations coursing through him! Just when the young man was certain he was going to come in her hand, Paula stood up, straddled him, and began lowering herself on his cock.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" the young man groaned. He was afraid he'd explode in her right then but, somehow, he managed not to.

Paula began riding him, her head thrown back, hair flying, pumping her pelvis up and down on his engorged staff. He grabbed her buttocks and held on as their bodies struggled in a staccato dance of passion.

Bobby couldn't wait any more. He moaned, warning her that he was coming, then gobs of hot, sticky cream began to gush from him.

"Come, darling," Paula moaned, feeling his explosion of heat inside her, "Oh, God, Bobby! That's so hot!" The movement of her hips became tumultuous and she emitted wild cries of joy while, once again they partook of mutual ecstasy, their bodies striving to achieve rapture.

Paula's face was a mask of passion. Her breasts jiggled and her body shook with paroxysm after paroxysm of joy. Finally, spent and satisfied, she let herself collapse into Bobby's arms. He remained in her, still hard, delighted by the way her rippling vaginal walls were caressing his cock.

"You really fuck good!" he told her.

"Ummmm!" Paula replied. She wriggled against him, burrowing into his arms as if she couldn't get close enough to him.

Snuggled in each other's arms, they stayed on the sofa until Bobby's erection softened and slid from Paula.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned. "It got soft and went away."

"It's OK for now," Bobby said. "There's always later."

"I hope so," Paula said, kissing him. After a while, she stirred, lifted herself off him and giggled. "You were right, I do need another bath."

"Why don't we go out and swim instead?" Bobby suggested, gazing at her lovely nude form with awe.

Paula saw his look of adoration and blushed. "Sure, why not?" she said.

They slipped on their swimsuits and headed outside. After swimming in the ocean and laying in the sun for a while, they came back in the house.

Paula made dinner for them and they ate. As far as Bobby could remember, it was the first time she'd cooked for him. She cooked well. He told her that and she blushed.

After dinner, it was back to the beach for a while, then even later, they went to bed. They cuddled, but didn't make love. Their urgent need to do that seemed to be abating a bit.

Later, Bobby was awakened by movement of the bed. He opened his eyes and, in the glow of moonlight coming in the bedroom windows, saw Paula standing next to the bed, looking down at him.

"I...I couldn't sleep," she said softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12