Graduation and... Ch. 22

Story Info
Joe & Helen Parker are at it again.
2.7k words
4.62
28.8k
00

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Detective Sergeant Joe Denton parked his car, got out, walked up the sidewalk to Helen Parker's house, and rang the doorbell. Helen opened the door and her eyes brightened when she saw him.

"Hi, Joe," she said.

"Wow!" Joe said, "You look fantastic!"

His date had on a turquoise dress, loose-fitting, gathered at the waist by a sash. The looseness accentuated, rather than hid, her voluptuous figure.

"Thank you," Helen replied. She felt her face get hot and knew she was blushing. It had been a long time since she'd blushed because of a man's compliments.

"Ready to go?" Joe asked.

Helen nodded. "Let me get my coat," she said. She did, Joe helped her slip it on, and they left.

They dined at a nice restaurant, not overly fancy, but comfortable. The proprietor, apparently a friend of Joe's, greeted them at the door and made a huge fuss over Helen. "You are a very attractive lady, Miss Helen," the man said. "I have been telling my friend, Joe, here, he needed to find a woman. I never dreamed he would find one such as you, though."

"Ah...thank you," Helen replied, feeling her face get hot again.

They were shown a table and the owner left them to study the menus.

"How was your day?" Joe asked.

"I had a hard time concentrating on doing things, knowing we'd be together again tonight," she replied.

Joe smiled. "Do I have that effect on you?" he asked.

"Yes," Helen replied. "You do."

"Gee," Joe said. "Nice of you to do that for a poor public servant."

"Knock it off," Helen laughed. "You're doing as much for me."

He grinned. "I like the way you're packaged tonight."

"If you take really good care of me, maybe I'll let you unwrap the package," Helen shot back, surprised how bold she was being.

"That's an interesting offer," Joe said.

The meal came, they ate, and talked more about some of the cases Joe was working on as they enjoyed their meal. As he had promised, the food was excellent. When they finished eating, they went out to his car and Joe drove to his apartment.

"I assume you want me to come in for a nightcap?" Helen asked.

Joe grinned at her and nodded. "I was hoping I'd get to unwrap a package," he teased.

"Good," Helen said. "I was hoping that's what you were hoping."

Once they were in the apartment, Helen took off her coat, hung it up, then turned to face Joe, who was staring at her, his face red.

"Come here," he said softly, his voice husky.

Helen walked to him and was gathered in his strong arms and pressed against his hard body. His lips covered hers. Warmth spread through both of them as their tongues emerged and dueled. The kiss finally ended and, breathless, they studied each other.

"I...I've wanted to do that all day," Helen gasped.

"Me, too," Joe replied, his voice tremulous.

"It was worth the wait," Helen said, then he pulled his face to hers again.

The second kiss was just as wonderful as the first had been. When it ended, Joe scooped the woman up in his arms as if she were weightless, carried her to the bedroom, and laid her on his bed gently. As she'd been before, Helen was amazed how gentle he was, how tenderly he handled her.

Joe sat on the bed next to her, reached for the sash, and tugged on it. "Time to unwrap my package," he croaked.

"Yes!" Helen replied. "It certainly is!"

Joe continued, unbuttoning the dress slowly, carefully, spreading the garment apart as he did. Helen lay there, her excitement growing, as he slowly removed her clothes. After what seemed like an eternity, he had the dress completely open.

"My God!" he whispered, gazing at her ardently.

Helen's body was already on fire. Her chest was heaving and she had a hard time breathing. It felt as if her heart were going to explode. She wore nothing now, save for a very sheer bra and pair of lacy string bikinis.

Joe undid the clasp of the bra which, fortunately, was between Helen's magnificent breasts. The lovely globes burst free of their imprisonment and stood proudly, the tips already hard.

When Joe's big hand closed around one of her breasts, Helen felt as if she were going to faint. Many men had touched her, but no one made her feel the way this man did! It was almost like being touched for the first time! "Oh, Godddd, Joe!!!" she sighed. "Oh, yessss!!!"

He bent, and his lips closed around a nipple. Shock-waves of pleasure rolled over Helen. She grasped his head and pulled him against her. From one breast to the other his lips moved, trailing fire and delight. While his lips suckled Helen's turgid nipples, Joe's hand stole over her body, across her softly rounded belly, under the waistband of her panties.

"Please, Joe!!!" Helen whimpered, her hips rocking, signaling how urgently she wanted his touches to continue.

In answer to her plea his hand slid under the sheer fabric covering her middle and through pubic hair already wet with lubricating fluids. Helen's body arched upward and a susurrus of joy escaped from her lips. Joe's thick fingers began prodding her opening, seeking her clit, and she knew absolute bliss.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Helen moaned. Coherent speech was beyond her.

Joe's fingers continued exploring her silken lips, then one of them plunged into her and his thumb came to rest on her engorged clit. Gently, he began teasing her, thrusting and stroking her vagina while his lips adored her nipples. What Joe was doing to her drove Helen ever-wilder.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Aggggghhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" Before she realized she was that close, an orgasm ripped through her and she writhed tumultuously on the bed. Joe's gentle caresses continued until she lay still.

Her eyes wide and soft, Helen gazed at him. "Joe...I...I want you!" she whispered. "Please, Joe!"

He stood and shed his clothes, then he joined her on the bed. Helen, meanwhile, stripped off her panties. When Joe was lying next to her, she moved against him and their lips met. Helen felt his erection prodding her belly as she snuggled close to him. Her hand slid between them and she gripped the hot wand, evoking a gasp from Joe, making him shudder. She stroked him, loving the way it felt, anticipating how wonderful it would feel to have the swollen shaft she held in her hand plunging into her.

"Take me, Joe!" she moaned, "Please, Joe, take me!"

Joe rolled on top of her, his bulk pressing her against the bed. His erection slid between her legs and nestled against the folded flesh of her vagina. Helen experienced sensations so fantastic that she feared she might faint with joy before he was in her.

Joe raised his hips and felt the tip of his cock slide between his partner's vaginal lips. Then, slowly, carefully, he lowered himself and felt his cock start to slide into her willing body.

Helen couldn't believe how wonderful making love with Joe was. Slowly, ever so slowly, he moved his hips, making his cock slide deep into her. Then he pulled it out, driving her wild! Thrills coursed through her like a runaway train. Then, without warning, it happened: "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed, "Joe!!! Oh, Joe!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Goddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!"

"Me, tooooooo!!!" Joe roared, "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" He erupted powerfully, driving her against the bed with wild movements of his hips. He felt Helen's hands clawing his back as she shared ecstasy with him. Then, suddenly, she went limp.

Joe, concerned, held himself over his lover on outstretched arms and looked down at her. His cock, still hard, remained buried in her magnificent body and her vaginal walls were still rippling around it. Helen lay there, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling evenly.

Joe pulled out of her and rolled onto his side on the bed next to her. Propping himself up on one elbow, he watched her carefully. After a few moments, Helen's eyes flickered open and she looked confused. Then she turned to look at Joe and smiled. He kissed her softly and she returned the kiss, pressing against him.

"Never!" she gushed, "It's never, ever been like that for me!"

"It was fantastic for me, too," Joe replied, wrapping a massive arm around her and pulling her against him.

They lay gazing at each other for a long time. At last, sated, they slept.

Joe was sure he was dreaming. And in his dream, someone was giving him the most fantastic blow-job he'd ever had. He felt his cock swelling as his dream lover ministered to him with her lips and tongue. She was doing a fabulous job, too. His pecker was so hard he thought it was going to burst, yet still she continued, her tantalizing lips and tongue working on him.

When he opened his eyes and realized he was awake, he was confused at first. The dream didn't end when he woke up. "Where in hell am I? Who the hell is doing that to me?" he wondered groggily.

Then, as he awakened fully, he remembered. Helen! He raised his head, looked down at his groin, and saw her lips surrounded his erect organ, which disappeared, then reappeared as her head began to move up and down.

"Ah...Hi," he gasped, finding it extremely difficult to speak because of the excitement pulsing through him.

Helen looked up, letting his penis slip from her mouth as she did. She still held in in her soft, warm hand. "Hi, yourself," she said. "I wondered how long it would take to wake you up." Her lips were shiny, her eyes bright with excitement.

"I'm awake," he said. "Am I ever! Now what?"

"How does this feel?" she asked. She slid up and straddled him, her knees on either side of his muscular body; her warm, moist trench trapping his erection between them, caressing it as she rocked her hips. She leaned down and their lips met in a sizzling kiss.

Helen raised her hips, reached between them, gripped Joe's erection, then she guided it to the center of her soaked opening. Slowly, she lowered herself onto Joe, exulting in the wild sensations that rushed through her as his swollen organ filled her.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Mr. Po-leece man!" she said, beginning to rock her hips. She could feel his erection rubbing the walls of her jam-packed cave of love and shuddered from the sweet sensations that resulted. She straightened her arms, pushing herself up so she was leaning over him, her breasts, pendulous, dangling in front of his face.

As Helen rode him, Joe experienced powerful surges of pleasure, which began at the point of their union and radiating through his body. He grabbed her dangling breasts and rubbed his thumbs over the turgid tips, feeling her quiver, hearing her moan. He was very close to coming, and her rocking hips brought him even closer, stimulating him more and more. Finally, he could hold back no longer.

"God, Helen, I'm gonna come!!!" he roared. "Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Oh, Goddd!!! Am I everrrrrrr!!!!!"

His body rose and powerful spurts of his jot juices rushed into Helen, filling her, bathing her insides with heat.

"Yessssssss!!!!!" Helen cried, "Oh, yessssssssss, Joe!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Joe!!!! Oh, Joe!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

At last, spent and sated, Helen collapsed atop Joe. She felt his powerful arms encircle her, then he rolled on his side, taking her with him.

"That, woman," he said, "was fantastic!" He kissed her gently.

"It was, wasn't it?" Helen agreed. "You don't mind if I stay the night, do you?" she asked.

"I'll handcuff you to the bed if you try to leave," Joe replied.

"Ohhh!!!" Helen giggled. "That sounds like it could be fun! She snuggled against Joe and, once more, wrapped in his arms, fell asleep.

It was Helen's turn to awaken pleasantly from a dream. Her lush body was snuggled spoon-fashion, against Joe's. One of his big hands had cupped one of her breasts and he was teasing the nipple into tingling rigidity. His penis, throbbing and erect, had inserted itself between her buttocks so far, the tip was brushing the lower lips of her vagina. Thrills shot through her.

"My word, Joe, you are a horny devil, aren't you?" she murmured.

"You better believe it!" Joe said. He kissed her softly on the neck, then nibbled her ear and she giggled. "I had no idea how horny I was until I met you," he continued. He moved his hips. The action caused his penis to slide delightfully between Helen's nether cheeks. They both found the movement almost as stimulating as when it was sliding in and out of her vagina.

Joe shifted and his next thrust caused the swollen tip to plow between Helen's puffy lips, fanning her fires of passion, causing her body to quiver. Her hips moved back involuntarily in response to his action. Taking advantage of something she'd learned during her affair with her friend's son, Helen hooked a leg back over Joe's leg, opening herself to him. When he pulled back, she reached between her legs and, when he thrust forward again, she shepherded the head of his cock into her. He continued pressing forward until his cock was hilted in her all the way, and her lovely bottom was pressed against his loins.

"Oh, Lord!" Helen whispered, "that's lovely!"

"Isn't it, though," Joe responded. The movement of his hips grew more and more urgent as the wonderful warmth surrounding his cock began building him to another peak of pleasure.

Helen was delighted by the way things had developed between herself and the big detective. He was by far the best lover she ever had, even better than Bobby Draper. "Is it more than just the fabulous sex we share?" she found herself wondering. "I can't be falling for him, can I?" She slid her hand over her belly, to her middle, and could feel his cock sliding in and out of her. The indomitable organ made her nerves crackle and snap with excitement. Holding her hand against the point where their bodies were joined, Helen began caressing her clit. Her self-manipulation added immeasurably to the excitement Joe's rapid thrusts were generating. Helen felt herself ascending to a raging peak of need. Then, suddenly, she hurled over the top.

"Nowwwwww!!!!" she cried, as her orgasm burst, "Ohhhhh!!! Joe!!! Joe!!! That's ittttt!!! That's itttttt!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! I'm therrrrreeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Joe groaned, as he exploded. "Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

After they finished, and had snuggled for a while, they got up, showered, got dressed, and went to a nearby coffee shop for breakfast.

"What have you got going today?" Joe asked.

"I have to get some cleaning done at home," Helen replied, "even though I'd rather spend the day with you."

"Sitting in my car all day while I interview dirtbags would probably bore you," Joe said.

Helen grinned at him. "I bet we could find ways to make it interesting," she teased.

Joe smiled, and blushed a little. "Dinner again tonight?" he asked.

Helen leaned her chin on folded hands, smiled, and looked into his eyes. "I'd love to," she said.

"About seven?" Joe asked.

"That would be fine," Helen answered.

"You're gorgeous," Joe said.

Helen felt herself blush at his compliment. This relationship had turned out a lot better than she'd expected it to, but she was bothered, too. Did she really want a long-term relationship with Joe? Even if it promised to be filled with the wonderful sex it had been so far? She wasn't sure. It was a bit of an impediment to having a relationship with Joe.

Joe drove her home and walked her to her door. She kissed him softly. "See you tonight, at seven," she said.

Joe left and Helen watched him walk down the sidewalk. As she went about doing her chores around the house that day, she found herself wondering what it would be like to be married to a cop.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers