Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member9458
member9458
450 Followers

That wasn't her hardest punch. Her hardest punch was "Is my outfit okay, Coach?"

Her delivery was very matter of fact, with only a slight hint of playfulness. She wasn't trying to act girly or naïve, nor was she trying to act overly seductive. She knew she was dressing to get fucked, and as such, let the outfit and her choice of words—not her voice—do the work.

Well, first way it was. He strode down the rest of the steps and marched toward Penny with a very clear image in his head. Everything that happened in Caleb's room? That was lovemaking. In this basement, he wasn't even going to undress her. He was going to pin her down and somehow push his cock through her shorts, God knows it was hard enough. It was going to be short, violent, direct, and oh-so-fucking...

Take the scenic route.

His first night with Penny blindsided his mind. His stride lost no determination, but it softened all the same as he recalled Miss Piper's lesson on how to appreciate a woman's body: The idea of building anticipation, taking "the scenic route," how that heightened Penny's response to him and made him even hotter in return.

Caleb kept slowing down until he had stopped in his tracks, drinking in the object of his lust. Unlike last night, he wasn't freezing; on the contrary, he knew exactly what he had to do. Miss Piper was calling this a test. If he wanted to score high marks, he had to prove he'd been paying attention in class.

"Outfit's great," Caleb said, trying to sound calm, kind of hoping he failed. "Finish stretching, I'll turn on some music."

With one eye, he loaded Spotify on his phone, paired it to the gym's sound system, and hit "Shuffle Play" on his usual workout mix. He kept his other eye on Penny, bending down to stretch her smooth, shapely legs. The motion caused her shorts to ride up her rear ever so slightly, and they were cut high enough and hung just loose enough that Caleb could see just a hint of swollen labial flesh where one would expect to see cotton.

Penny could see Caleb staring in the mirror, but that was part of the point. It was roleplay, tease; he was supposed to stare. However, if he wasn't staring in the first place, he probably would have realized that his usual "beast mode" workout music didn't exactly fit.

Caleb's phone jumped out of his hand as soon as the first N-bomb dropped, at which point Penny abruptly stopped stretching for some reason. By the time he caught the phone in his left hand, a couple of other N-bombs went off, as well as the words "motherfucker," "bullshit," and, naturally, "bitch."

Caleb finally killed the music and looked back up at Penny, trying her best not to chortle. "I was just about to say," she chided, "maybe we should have a safe word for when a really bad song comes up."

"Waka Flocka Flame is actually amazing, but—"

"Oh, with a name like Waka Flocka Flame, how could he not be?" She took a pull from her Planet Fitness-branded water bottle.

"Yeah, I don't blame you for not getting it. Hang on, I think Spotify might have a playlist with lighter stuff." Caleb started punching it in. "Anyway, I got all this equipment, but I'm thinking we keep things simple. Stick with mat work, throw in some barbells. It'll kick your ass a little bit, but trust me, it'll be worth it."

"Whatever you say, Coach." Penny didn't seem sure where he was going with this—which, Caleb recalled, was a good thing. He hit "shuffle" on the playlist he found, blasting Jason Derulo through the gym speakers.

"Grab some weights," he said, "and we'll start with some bicep curls."

Caleb wasn't kidding; this was rough. The exercises were simple, but cumulatively intense, with Penny feeling more of a burn as she pushed on. For his part, Caleb was encouraging but firm, pushing her from one exercise to the next with no rest in between and leading her through her reps with well-meaning hostility.

"SIX," Caleb barked as Penny started to slow down on her push-ups. "SEVEN! Push through, Penny, we're a long way from done!"

"God, you're mean!" Penny groaned through another push-up, sweat already starting to coat her body from the exertion and the stale basement air.

"EIGHT! I didn't get my pecs from couch surfing, just like you didn't get your brains from reading E.L. James! NINE, gimme one more!"

Penny growled on her last push-up and collapsed onto the mat.

"Good news, that's ten!" Caleb clapped his hands together. "Bad news: we're moving on to squat thrusts! Stand up, let's go!"

"This is the worst idea I've ever had," Penny whined, half-joking.

"Spoken like someone who knows what a squat thrust is. Show me how you do one."

Ten squat thrusts, ten mountain climbers, and a sixty-second side plank later, Penny's back was on the mat. Caleb circled around her panting, shining body, watched her captive breasts rise and fall with each breath she barely caught, stretching out the sweat-stained bust of her Ravenclaw Quidditch tank a little each time.

"Get some water." Caleb handed Penny her bottle. Without getting up, she took the bottle, wordlessly thanked her "coach," and took a pull.

"It can get a little hot down here," said Caleb, appearing with a gym towel. "I'm gonna wipe you down before your next circuit."

Penny was going to say something about how she was starting to see his game, and how clever he was for it. But before she could open her mouth, Caleb was above her, wiping down the moisture that had collected on the top of her scalp and her eyebrows. He then slid down past her temple to her neck, giving Penny a little chill when Caleb passed her throat. The towel was soft and clean, but Caleb had a football player's grip that reminded her of her delicacy in his hands. He didn't scare her, but he was clearly in control, which he exhibited by moving the towel down, across her collarbone, into the beginning of her cleavage...

...then pulling out, sliding the towel up and across, collecting the sweat under her right arm before coming back for her left. Wow, she thought, wincing in beautiful disappointment, he really is a fast learner.

Caleb lifted her tank up, peeling it off the skin of her glistening stomach, holding it in place while he wiped off her sweat in small, circular motions that kept drifting lower, lower, lower. Her breaths shrank, and the air passing through her throat seemed to thicken, as the soft cloth began to push against the elastic of her waistband, poking ever so harder each time...

...until it was gone, the towel moving to her left leg. Penny had moaned, quietly impressed with the monster she had created, while Caleb held back the gasp he wanted to make after bringing himself so close to the soft, juicy mound he so desperately wanted to penetrate. But the words from Penny's phone call kept ringing in his ear, reminding him how much better it was going to be if she felt like she earned it.

"So for the next circuit," said Caleb, his eyes fixed on the leg he was toweling off and not the face that revealed so much frustration and desperation, "I want you to go five pounds up on your weights."

"I don't know, Coach," she groaned, "that first run really took it out of me."

"Don't think about how much you may or may not have left in the tank," he said, moving the towel to the inside of her thigh. He dropped his voice to a sizzling murmur and continued, "Just focus on how good you'll feel when you get through it."

Penny took a deep breath. "Just five pounds?"

"That's all."

"...I think I can handle that."

It turned out that after a circuit that worked the body head to toe, five pounds made a hell of a difference. When Penny curled her arms with the dumbbells, she felt more of the extra weight than she expected to, generating a more intense burn in her biceps. Caleb carried her through, though. Aside from the promise of ridiculously hot post-workout sex, Caleb continued to prove himself to be a damn good motivator. Whenever she felt herself fading, she'd concentrate on his fierce, encouraging voice, telling her not to quit, inspiring her to dig deeper for the energy she needed to push forward.

After she finished her sixty second side plank, a winded Penny dropped back to the mat, drenched in a fresh coat of sweat. Once again, Caleb handed Penny her water bottle, but her arms were too jellied to take it. So Caleb sat her up and watered her himself, sitting right behind her.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fine," Penny wheezed. "I should be good to go in a minute."

"Good." Caleb grabbed the towel and scooted in, enclosing Penny within the embrace of his stripling, rock solid body. She sighed when he started dragging the towel against her skin, then gasped when she felt his powerful cock press against the small of her back. "I've got something else for you to lift," he said.

"Mmm. A nice protein shake sounds like just what I need right now."

Caleb blinked, stopping his ministrations around her collarbone; Penny could see spinning pinwheels in his eyes.

"There's protein in cum," she explained. "It's a DNA joke."

He winced. "Jesus, I'm dumb."

"The benefits of banging your teacher," she mused with a gentle laugh, reaching behind her to stroke his cute, sexy cheek. "You get a little smarter every—"

Penny gasped before she could finish that thought; Caleb's towel slid into her cleavage and under her tank top, dragging the cloth against the soft, moist flesh of her breast and over her stiff, sensitive nipple. She moaned softly, leaning her head back against Caleb's shoulder, prompting him to crane his head down and kiss the outstretched side of her neck. "Seems I've made you real wet," he said, the salty taste of her sweat fresh on his tongue.

"You sure have, Coach."

They were facing the mirror, which gave Penny a good straight-ahead view of Caleb's knuckles distorting the "RAVENCLAW QUIDDITCH" lettering on her tank top from underneath. She realized, aside from light strokes and touches, that she was powerless to return any of Caleb's affections; he had worked all the energy out of Penny's limbs, turning her into nigh-literal putty in his hands. She watched helplessly as his free hand caressed her stomach while his other hand, no longer holding the towel, continued to knead and flick at her breasts; just like before, the hand on her stomach creeped ever closer to the waistband of her shorts, going so far as to probe at it, push it just past the edge of her mound.

Unlike last time, however, Caleb eventually slid past that barrier, brushing his fingers through her soft bush on his way down to her ever-slickening center. All she could do about it was watch her expressions contort into various pleasured and pained expressions as his nimble fingers slipped back and forth across her clit, in and out of her slit. All the while, he stared at her mirror image with those fucking heat-vision eyes, the same ones he looked at her with back in September, before his inconvenient emotional attachment set in. English naturally lent itself to an appreciation of creativity...and this was certainly a creative way to dominate her.

She had yet to realize how creative he could be.

Caleb didn't plan this. In fact, he didn't really plan any of it, he was going mostly by the seat of his pants and was surprised he was doing as well as he was. He just saw the mirror image of Penny, captured in his massive arms, twisting erotically in his powerful grip, staring back at them with her face warped from her wanton lust, and somehow, he connected it to Penny's modest jones for an audience.

It seemed so dumb in his head. But he trusted Penny to tell him if it was dumb, and he trusted his ego to survive the hit if she did. So he lightly kissed her neck, slowly worked his way up to her ear, and after lightly licking its round rim, whispered "She's kind of hot, don't you think?"

He motioned to the mirror; Penny followed his gaze, laughed gently, and nodded.

"Yeah," he whispered, "I think she likes you too." He kissed her ear once more. "I bet she's got a great set of tits under that shirt. What do you think?"

Penny nodded again. She couldn't do much more than that, really.

"I bet if we show them yours..." Caleb's hand slid out of Penny's tank top, moving itself downward and grabbing it by the hem. "...they'll show us hers."

"I'd like that," Penny moaned, and Caleb dragged her shirt up across her stomach. He made sure the hem got caught on the underside of her breasts so that they bounced out of her confines, drawing a small gasp from Penny when she watched the same thing happen to her new friend in the mirror.

"I was right," Caleb teased. "Big firm titties, juicy red nipples..." Caleb tweaked her nipple when he said that, and seeing her friend gasp at the same time she did sent an electric shock through her body and down to her pussy, causing her to semi-involuntarily grind against her student's steel member.

"Look at her face," he said. "She looks like she wants to get fucked, doesn't she?"

She moaned in affirmation, her pussy gushing in anticipation.

"Wouldn't you like to see her get fucked?"

"Uh huh!"

"Tell her," he said. "Tell her you want to see her get fucked."

Penny looked right into the eyes of her new friend, writhing in the embrace of her lover. Her friend looked back at her with challenging, lecherous eyes. Penny told her, "I want to see you get fucked."

And then Penny was down face-first on the mat by a firm push of Caleb's hand. That hand soon took hold of her shorts, and she yelped with lust when they were yanked off of her legs, leaving her naked below her shoulders. When Caleb pulled her back to her knees, she saw her friend in the mirror once more; her now shirtless lover had gotten behind her, slapping his throbbing cock against her ass. There was a mischievous, anticipatory smile on her face, which morphed into a satisfied "O" when Penny felt Caleb's length slip into her velvet folds.

She cried out, but kept her eyes open so she could watch her friend relish the sudden fullness within her, swaying back and forth in time with Caleb's slow and steady rhythm, pushing out soft moans, drawing in soft breaths. Penny had helped him perfect this rhythm last weekend, allowing her to get accustomed to the warm, intrusive flesh of his perfect prick.

Penny turned her attention to the man behind her friend; young, thick, arms like hot iron chains around her body. He was intensely focused on her, watching with his eyes and feeling with his grip, every twitch and shudder and groan she would make every time his tight pelvis would crash into her pliant bottom. His hands would change places every few dozen strokes, just when she was getting used to them; from her stomach, to her breasts, to her shoulders, to a mix, guiding her firmly through the ever-increasing chop of a roiling ocean of orgasmic bliss. She was connected to him, to her friend on the other side of the mirror, to her friend's lover, feeling their highs and lows alongside her own, and rather than be too much it was all just right.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in the back of her scalp and her head was jerked upwards; his hand was pulling tight on her ponytail, and before Penny could object, his other hand returned to her breast and began to tweak her nipple. The pleasure and pain seemed to mesh together like peanut butter and chocolate; her moans, her friend's moans, only got louder, and instead of crashing back down she only went higher and higher and higher, until her skin started to crackle on the perpetual verge of catching fire. She saw that look in her friend's eyes, and she reached out to her only to find that she was also reaching out to her.

Caleb bent forward, smothering their bodies, and hissed into Penny's ear, "I think she wants you."

Penny nodded. So did her friend.

"Do you want her?"

Penny nodded. So did her friend.

He wrapped one powerful arm around her stomach, and after slamming all the way into her, picked her up and knee-walked her forward, forward to the polished glass that separated her from her active audience, forward until her hands connected with her friend's through the glass, and then he started pounding back into her, at rocket speed now, and they watched each other jiggle and shake and shout under the ministrations of their respective lovers until they pushed them forward, cheek to cheek, their breasts crushed against the glass, their stiff nipples pushing inward against their pleasure centers, holy shit he was good at this, and from what little she could see of her friend she could tell that she was just as close as she was, she just needed a little more, she just needed her, and she stuck out her tongue and her skin ignited and the dam exploded and the world went black.

She was riding on gentle waves again. Up. Down. Up. Down. Watching fractal images of herself and her friend and their young lovers unfurl casually before her eyes at a measured, comforting rhythm.

Suddenly there was another sharp jerk at the back of her head, and she opened her eyes to see Caleb beating off furiously above her face. In a split second she realized it was time to hit the showers, so she closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue and felt the first hot jet of his creamy passion streak across her forehead. She gasped and laughed, and felt more of his thick load splash across the bridge of her nose, the lid of her eye, her cheek, her lip, her tongue, her cheek again. "OH FUCK," she could hear Caleb moan, "fuck...fuck..." and she responded with a moan of her own, before licking her lips and swallowing what landed in her mouth. She wiped the spunk clean off her eye, swallowed that too, and opened her eyes to see Caleb, winded, sitting on the floor, his spent dong drooling onto the mat.

Penny crawled to him, and sank down toward his slowly deflating length. She placed a light hand on his sculpted chest; "I love how your cock looks after it cums," she said, just before slipping it into her mouth and sucking down what little remained. She looked up to see him roll his eyes in pleasure and disbelief, making her heart flutter just for a split second. She came back up with a kiss on his helmet and a satisfied, theatrical sigh.

"How'd I do, Miss Piper?"

Penny flashed him a grin. "Really well," she said. "Just one small note...did you keep fucking me after I passed out?"

Caleb took a few seconds to process the question. Then, in the blink of an eye, his flawless peach complexion turned a ghastly white.

"No no," assured Penny, "I'm okay, we're okay—"

"Oh my God I'm fucking horrible." Caleb buried his head in his hands.

"No you're not, you're 18 and horny."

"I knew something was off, but—"

"Caleb, I know you can't take me seriously right now, but look at me." Despite being so clearly twisted up, he still had to laugh at that, which Penny took as a good sign. "The fact that I let you frost my face like this should tell you that we're okay. I'm just saying, if your partner ever seems limp or non-responsive for more than 30 seconds, you should stop and check on her."

Caleb nodded. "I guess I just feel like I should've known better."

"Well, now you do." Penny smiled, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "And honestly, I'm not that broken up about it. I know the kind of person you are, I know you regret it, and I forgive you. This is really not a conversation we should have when I'm covered in your cum."

"Yeah, we should shower."

"Let's go."

* * * * *

"Let's not think of it as a 'feminist' thing," said Penny later that night, as she and Caleb both dug into a succulent rack of baby back ribs taken out from Austin's Smoker, the local barbecue joint. They were dressed once more in their normal clothes, back on the couch in the great room, with Caleb piping in some relaxing indie rock at a low volume for background. "I mean, it is, but that's not the easiest way to explain what I'm talking about. It's like this: sex is an act of partnership."

member9458
member9458
450 Followers