Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul tossed his shirt aside and pulled Pollie's black and white dress over her head. Riley giggled and shucked off her bra revealing hard, dark brown nipples and her full breasts. Everyone was now nude and happy.

The women lay on their backs side-by-side. Their men were on their knees devouring the delicious pussy in front of them. The air was full of the fragrant odor of hot cunts and the sound of the grateful women. I forced my tongue through Kim's bush and was rewarded with a dripping snatch. She was warm, wet and tasty. I teased her by kissing her sensitive upper thighs and by sucking on her full outer lips. Purposely, I avoided her clit. She put up with my game for only so long before she grabbed my head forcing it down into her sex and grinding her pussy into me. I laughed and gave her the action I knew she was craving. I flicked my tongue across her engorged clit and heard her sigh.

I reached up to play with her tits pulling on and tweaking her hard nipples. I was brought out of my revelry by a tap on the shoulder. I looked up to find Paul swirling two fingers in Riley's shaved pussy. He smiled and whispered,

"Want to switch?"

Riley added her plea, "Please."

My partner had her eyes closed while I was licking her. Kim opened them to see why I had stopped. She heard Paul and Riley and saw the unasked question expressed by my raised eyebrows.

"Why not," Kim responded with a giggle.

Paul and I exchanged places. After battling Kim's bush, Riley's bare pussy was a joy. Her fluid ran down her thighs as I kissed and licked her opening. It was hot and smooth and sexy. The girl had a strong tangy flavor and I liked it. I played with her large breasts as I devoured her sex. I was having a ball.

After a few minutes, Paul and I returned to our original partners. Paul then announced,

"It's hammer time. On your knees, wenches."

The three horny women assumed the doggie position. I took in the beautiful view. Kim knelt in front of me; Riley was in the middle and Kay on the other side. Kim had a hell of an ass for a forty year old, nice and round. Riley had a big beautiful ass, one that you could get lost in and you'd love every minute of it. Kay's butt was the exact opposite small, flat, but oh so firm.

Paul joyfully grabbed Riley's big ass with both hands and gave it a big kiss. He then looked over at Kim and playfully slapped her apple shaped ass. Paul than turned to Kay and, with a mischievous look in his eye, he reached out to pinch his sister's tight bumm. Skip protectively swatted Paul's hand away, knocking it downward and to his horror driving Paul's index finger into Kay's vagina.

Kay jumped, but then sighed deeply at the unexpected penetration and pushed back sending the digit farther into her snatch. She was unaware of who was touching her. All she knew was that she liked it. Paul immediately turned red embarrassed by the intimate contact. He slowly extracted his now wet finger from his sister's sopping pussy. He was surprised that he had to fight off a strong urge to raise his hand to his nose and breathe deeply.

"No," Kay cried out disappointed at the disappearance of the pleasure giving finger.

Shocked by what we had witnessed, everyone held their breath. I worried how Skip, Paul or Kim (did she even know what had happen?) would react. Kim quickly took control of the situation and said,

"Boys, don't keep us waiting any longer. Give us your hard dicks."

Skip, Paul and I grabbed our cocks and guided them into the warm, wet holes in front of us. The women were more than ready and we all sunk in to the hilt on the first push.

Kim's pussy felt like a warm, responsive velvet glove. We settled into an easy rhythm. Riley was a screamer. She moaned and shouted as Paul drove in and out of her. Skip tentatively fucked Kay as if he was afraid he could break her.

After a few minutes, Paul tapped me on the shoulder and whispered a question,

"Switch?"

Skip heard him and signaled his desire to join in the partner swap. I pulled out of Kim and went around to Kay. Paul and Skip slid over one partner. We all hardly missed a stroke as we entered our new playmates.

The women were aware of the change in riders. Riley reveled in it. Kim laughed and pushed back hard into her new man. Kay timidly looked over her shoulder at me causing me to stop mid-stroke. When I did, she shook her head and said,

"No. Don't stop."

Kay re-enforced her words by pressing her ass back into my hips taking all of me into her slick canal. Her eyes glazed over as she enjoyed my thickness. I began stroking in and out of her tight box.

"Harder," she hissed at me. I grabbed her boney hips and obliged her. Her lubrication increased and allowed for a faster pace. Soon my balls were slapping against her ass. This girl wanted to be ridden hard and I was glad to accommodate.

Skip was now riding the wild thing, Riley. She seemed determined to make the slender teenager shoot his load quickly. Paul was fucking the mature Kim and milking her titties. The yard echoed with the sounds of heavy breathing and the groans of pleasure.

I could feel a spring winding up in each of us. Perspiration dripped off my brow and fell on the small of Kay's back. I reached around and pulled on the hard nipple of her right breast, a breast that was little more than a pink button. She responded to my tweaking by bucked harder and sighing deeply.

Skip cried out with a groan and an exclamation to God announcing his orgasm. The excitement shown by her lover, took Riley over the edge.

Kay and I soon found our release. She spasmed. I felt her cunt pulsate causing me to arch so forcefully into her tight pussy that I lifted her off her knees. I then coated her cervix with blast after blast of my sticky cum.

Paul and Kim reached their pleasure points too. Out of breath, Kim slumped to the ground. Paul's cock, still hard, popped out of Kim's satisfied pussy.

Kay fell forward putting her head and elbows on the ground. Her ass remained high in the air. Exhausted, I dismounted and flopped in the grass on my back perpendicular to her. I pulled her face to me and kissed her beautiful mouth as we both felt the electricity of our orgasms course through our bodies.

After a couple of minutes, Kay snaked her hand down to my soft cock. She began stroking me and begged,

"Ike, that was great. Do me again."

"Kay, I'm too old to even think about it. You need a younger man."

Kay looked over her shoulder at Skip. Skip had cum twice in less than 30 minutes. He sheepishly shrugged his shoulders as she glanced at his flaccid penis.

Disappointed, she pouted, "Oh."

Soon after Kay cried out again,

"Oh."

However, this time it was a cry of surprise and pleasure as her hungry cunt was filled with cock.

She looked behind her to find her big brother driving his hard manhood into her slick pussy. She pushed her chest off the ground and began rocking herself forcefully back into Paul. He matched her level of desire and they pounded each other.

I was impressed by their animal intensity. Their need for another orgasm was self evident. The rest of us gathered together and watched the siblings fuck. Their passions reached a feverish pitch and they screamed out loud as they came together.

Sweating profusely, Paul fell on Kay. His bulk knocked her thin frame to the ground. They lay there in a single panting, perspiring pile of satisfied flesh. As I lay there, I thought back to the commencement speaker's words and how I had followed his advice. Today, I had taken risks. I had helped others. And if having intercourse with two women in one day counted as "Aiming high", I had followed all of his sage advice and as he promised, I had achieved a large measure of success and contentment.

12