Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crafer
crafer
5 Followers

She sat up pushing her hands on my chest, her tits looking even more fabulous as she framed them with her arms. Almost frozen by my sudden penetration, Gill just sat there as I grabbed her hips and encouraged some movement. I pulled on her suspender belt, moving her back and forth, gathering pace quickly. Gill was now taking over, fucking me hard and fast. Her tits were now bouncing around as she pushed down on my chest.

I moved my hand from her suspender belt down to her clit, and started to rub gently with my thumb. Gill’s pace picked up further, fucking me as if there was no tomorrow. The site of her tits bouncing away would normally been enough to make me come, but given that it had only been 15 minutes since she swallowed my load I had a bit more staying power. I continued to play with her clit, knowing that she was close to climaxing again. In fact, within a minute her legs started to shake and she froze on top of me before collapsing on my chest, her fantastic tits crushing against me. I was far from finished. After a few seconds I pulled her off and turned her on to all fours - the site of her braced there with her suspenders framing her amazing ass perfectly. My cock was rock hard and I couldn’t wait to fuck her at my own pace. But I had an idea first. I reached down to the bottom of the bed and pulled my phone from my sporran.

“What do you think you’re doing” Gill asked. I reached over her and place the phone on her table pointing directly at us, the screen giving us both a great view of her tits. “Did I say you could...”

Before she could finish, I rammed my whole length in to her. No easing in, I was far too turned on by now. She let out a long groan, a mixture of pain and pleasure. I grabbed her suspender belt for leverage and started to fuck hard and fast. Looking over her shoulder, I could see here tits bouncing and swinging in the screen of the phone.

“Your tits look fucking incredible Gill”, at which point she looked up and started watching as well. There was something about her watching that was incredibly hot, and somehow my cock got even harder. I reached round and grabbed her tits, squeezing at her nipples. I pulled her up so that she was close to me, allowing me to fuck her and play with her tits at the same time. Mauling them from behind just felt incredible, they were the most fantastic boobs I had ever enjoyed.

“Fuck me harder” she cried.

I needed no second invitation. I pushed her back down on to the bed, and picked up the pace. Her tits swinging away in the camera was enough to tip me over the edge. As I shot my load deep inside her, she managed another climax of her own. Her legs gave way as I kept on pumping, and we collapsed on top of each other in a sweaty mess, legs shaking, hearts pounding.

“Fucking hell”, said Gill. “What a way to finish graduation! That was so good.”

“No argument from me. Perfect way to finish the day. And we get to watch it again!” I reminded her!!

“Yeah, where did that idea come from? Not sure I gave you that approval. But let’s have a look!!” I reached over and we lay and watched ourselves fucking for five minutes, I was spent but I gently played away with her pussy as we viewed with fascination, bringing another orgasm to her. We drifted off to sleep, and woke up the middle of the next morning with the flat to ourselves. Needless to say, there was more viewing to be had and lots more fun.

We’ve remained friends ever since that day, but never repeated the fun. Always the potential though!

crafer
crafer
5 Followers
12