Graduation of a Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
His wife takes it even further!
1.4k words
4.56
106.4k
93
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers

Well, as you know from the other two confessions I have written that my husband and I had spiced up our sex life by adding a black man to it. Now before you think I just spread my legs for him I want to tell you that you are wrong. The first time I gave him a hand job and the second time I blew him. But that was it. My marriage vows were important to me, and as for getting fucked, well I had believed my pussy only belonged to me and my husband.

I sometimes felt a little ashamed about what I had done but then after Eric left my husband would hump me like a madman for weeks afterwards and it did turn me on to be so naughty. I was thinking of doing something special for him the next time, like being totally naked or playing with a dildo while I jerked off Eric.

I had called to arrange a meeting but then the week got really busy and it totally slipped my mind. I walked in the house a full two hours late and saw Eric sitting there in my living room. I was embarrassed to say the least, not only that but I was in my somewhat frumpy work outfit, not like the sexy ones that I had worn around him. He laughed and said it was okay.

We all had a beer and got relaxed. My husband put on some mood music. Eric sat down next to me on the couch. We kissed, lightly at first then deeper. I asked him if he was upset that he had to wait and he told me that I was worth waiting for, this got me even wetter than I was.

My husband was even more turned on than he usually was, he later told me it was the sight of me in my work clothes making out with Eric that did it.

Eric cupped and played with my tits as he kissed me, getting bolder and bolder each time. He slipped off my suit jacket and handed it to my husband who submissively hung it up. Slowly he undid my stiff, conservative, white cotton work blouse and then unhooked my bra, I raised one of my tits up for him to suck on and took the other one and sucked on it myself, which drove my husband wild.

I pulled out Eric's cock, the size and weight of it never ceased to amaze me. I jerked it off in my hand telling him again I was sorry to be so late for our appointment.

"Well if you really want to show you are sorry let me finger that pussy of yours," I could not tell him no this time. My husband had me get up and took off my skirt so all I had on was my stockings and panties. Eric reached through them and fingered my pussy. Then he stuck his finger into me. I came right there and then. I whispered under my breath, "Oh fuck!" This was the first time anyone other than my husband had penetrated me. I was so turned on. He finger fucked me as I jacked off his cock.

"Now what we should do is go over to that bedroom there and let me stick my cock into you. And don't tell me that 'respect my marriage' shit, your husband is all for it!" my husband nodded in enthusiastic agreement.

I could not take it anymore. My last out was that I would only do it if he had condoms. He smiled and said he always brought a twelve pack with him. I looked to my husband to tell me no but he encouraged me to do it.

The three of us went to the bedroom. I could not believe I was doing this. We made out on the bed my husband and I slept and fucked in.

"Are you sure that you want this? There is no going back!" I told my husband who nodded. I had him take off the rest of my clothes as Eric watched. Then I had my husband stand aside.

Eric took a rubber and rolled it onto his fat black cock as I got onto the bed. Even with it stretching I was surprised it fit him. He got on top of me and guided his cock to my pussy. The tip pressed against me.

I told my husband again that there was no going back, to which he replied that is what he had heard. Here I was with my legs spread about to take a huge black cock into my married pussy hole and my husband was cheering me on! I could not believe it.

I had had dildo's in my pussy about Eric's size, but the real thing felt so much better and bigger. I felt like I was totally owned by him. The head slid inside of me followed by his shaft. We kissed deeply as his thick black cock sank deeper and deeper into me. My husband seemed to vanish all I could concentrate on was the powerful black body on top of me, taking me totally.

He bent my legs up and under his chest so he could push it in harder and even deeper. "Oh shit what if the rubber slips?" I thought in the back of my mind. But it only made me hotter.

Are tongues went into each other's mouths and I screamed how much I loved black cock, but mostly all I did was moan repeatedly as he humped me deeper than I every had been before.

When he came he pulled out and took off the rubber. It looked like it was ready to burst. He smeared the goo onto my chest and I rubbed it in.

I sucked his cock hard again, he put another rubber on and he fucked me dog style. My tits were swinging back and forth with each thrust. He slapped my ass and I loved it, I loved him being in control of my body. My husband took out his cock and started to jerk off. In all our other sessions with Eric I told him he would have to wait for later to do that after Eric left, but this time I made an exception.

"Yeah honey! Whack off as my pussy gets pounded by a beautiful black cock. Rub that little white cock of yours honey! I may never go back to white again.!" I came right after saying that. Why did I say what I did? Some of it was due to the fucking I was getting, the other part came from humiliating my husband verbally, don't ask me why but it really got me off.

Eric pulled his cock out of me. Ripping the rubber off of his cock he shot his load all over my back. I told my husband to get a hot towel and wipe off my back and clean my tits, which he did.

"You see these? You can't touch them," I said shoving my tits right into my husband's face then pulling them away when he tried to suck on them. I then put my tits in Eric's mouth and let him suck on them instead.

I teased my husband some more then Eric put on yet another rubber and I sat on his cock and rode it until he came yet again. I took off his rubber and poured the contents all over my breasts and rubbed it in.

After Eric got dressed and left my husband jumped me and fucked the shit out of me. I told him to lick a real man's dried cum off of my tits. He sucked and licked every inch of my breasts. Even though his cock felt much smaller in comparison to Eric's, what he lacked for in size he made up for in enthusiasm.

For the next month he treated like a queen during the day and like a whore at night and I loved it. It was unsaid by him, but the next step in my graduation was to take Eric's cock into me bareback. We had a long discussion of the risks and then made our plans for a very special vacation in which I would be totally committed to turning my husband into a true sissy cuckold.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,529 Followers