Graduation Party

Story Info
Drunken wife has fun with three college-age guys.
1.4k words
3.97
133.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I went to a college graduation party for the son of some close friends. They live three hours away in Delaware so we had to stay over for the night, especially since I knew we would be drinking a lot. Our friends offered to let us stay in their camper which sits in their driveway.

We arrived at the party and there were a lot of people there including many of the graduates good looking college buddies who were eyeing up my very sexy 40 year old wife Katie. She had on a black halter mini-dress which looked great with her blond hair, near perfect tits, sexy legs and ass.

We started drinking right away and I got drunk very quickly, Katie and I were talking dirty to one another on the outskirts of the party. She talked about how sexy the college guys were and how she would love to show one of them what a real blow job was like. Of course I kept egging her on asking her questions like; how she would approach him and to describe how it would go down, because I knew she would get so Horney that we would have to go back to the camper and have some good kinky sex with me.

I kept drinking more and more and soon found myself very sloppy drunk. Katie was feeling no pain herself but we both realized that I needed to take a break and sober up, so I went back to the camper, turned on the air conditioning and drank a bottle of water.

The next thing I knew I woke up with a raging hard on because I had to pee so badly. I looked at my watch and it was after 2am and Katie was not in bed with me. I looked out the window of the camper and saw only a few cars left in front of the house so I figured Katie was still in the house with our friends talking and partying.

Then I heard some voices over the air conditioning system in the camper. As I opened the door to the bedroom to go to the bathroom there were lights on and people in the living room of the camper talking and laughing. I stepped back in and left the door open a crack so I could see who it was but they couldn't see me. The smell of pot was in the air.

I saw three of the college guys from the party, two of them standing around and the other one sitting on the sofa with his shirt open showing his tan rippled chest and stomach, pants down around his ankles and my wife Katie with her mini dress pealed down to her waist and her bra off exposing her gorgeous titties and she was kneeling on the floor and appeared to be giving him a blow job.

She went down on his cock then pulled off, took a drink of her beer and a hit off the joint they were passing around, talked to him and the other two guys who were watching while she continued to stoke his thick cock. They laughed and joked around, then she went back down and sucked him some more. Each time she came off his cock she would run her hands over his muscular chest, suck and tease his nipples a bit.

I was shocked to see what was happening because to my knowledge she did not fuck around with other men but she always told me she was quite a slut in college. I was incredibly turned on watching her in action and all the guys' attention focused on her. I figured she was just sowing her wild oats from college one last time and I decided to watch and see what would happen.

I could barely here their conversations over the air conditioner but she was clearly wasted and bragging about what a great cocksucker and fuck she is and how slutty she was in college. The guys were smiling and laughing especially the guy getting his cock serviced by Katie.

Then one of the other guys pulled off his pants and pulled out his hard cock through the hole in his boxers and waived it around in the air. Katie saw it and crawled over to him and started bobbing on his knob right away.

In a few seconds all three guys were standing around her and she was servicing all three cocks, sucking one while stroking the other two and then moving to each guys cock with her mouth. This went on for 5 minutes or so, then one of the guys moved around behind her and fondled her tits and ran his hand down the front of her dress rubbing her pussy, she bucked her hips to get his hand away from her pussy and said I told you guys I would blow you but I'm not gonna fuck you.

Then he started kissing on her neck and whispered something in her ear and she laughed then he continued feeling her tits and rubbing her pussy apparently with her approval.

I'm not sure what he said but it seemed to change her mind about taking her clothes off. He then pulled down her dress and underwear to her knees and on the floor leaving her completely naked. The two guys she was still blowing moved over and sat down on the couch and she moved with them finishing pulling her dress and underwear completely off on the way.

She immediately went back to work on their dicks and the guy behind her laid down on the floor with his head between legs and started licking her pussy and she really got into it, she was moving and bucking her hips and it didn't take long for her to start moaning on the cocks she was sucking and came all over his face.

The next thing I knew the guy that ate her pussy was back up on his knees and fucking her sopping wet pussy from behind, doggy style while she continued to alternate cocks in her mouth. After awhile of pounding her snatch from behind, he quickened his pace, groaned, pulled his cock out of her pussy and rubbed it in her ass crack and blew his load up on her back and ass then he grabbed another beer and sat on one of the bar stools with a huge smile on his face as he watched he tend to the other cocks.

The scene was incredibly hot and I was stroking my cock as I watch this live porno scene playing out right in front of my eyes.

Meanwhile one of the guys from the couch said something to Katie that I could not make out and motioned toward the couch.

She got up wiped the cum from her back and ass crack with her dress, chugged another beer, got on her hands and knees on the couch and said "come on boys and finish me off".

The two guys eagerly positioned themselves at each end of her, one sitting on the arm rest of the couch holding her hair back and pumping her head on his cock with his hands and enjoying her mouth on his dick. The other guy was kneeling behind her fucking her pussy doggy style and she seemed to be loving it.

After the guy fucking her pussy from behind came inside her, she climbed up on top of the guy's cock who she had been blowing and fucked him until he came in her pussy too.

She slid off his cock and lay back on the couch, obviously winded and panting. I could see cum dripping from her used pussy. The grabbed her beer and took a drink and talked with the guys a bit and drifted off to sleep.

After the guys left she was sleeping on the couch in the living room of the camper and I came out to go to the bathroom. I had to go so bad I nearly pissed my pants but managed to get to the toilet and relieve myself.

My cock was still hard from the live porno scene I had just watched so I stuck it in her mouth and came in an instant from being so aroused. She involuntarily swallowed my cum and continued to sleep it off until the next morning.