Graduation Weekend Ecstasy

Story Info
Afters years of longing, two cousins realize a dream.
2.4k words
4.41
45.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever met. Her long blonde hair, blue eyes, adorable smile and birth mark right below her right eye always kept me mesmerized. I had longed for her for many years. It was a longing that I knew could never be realized.

Sammy and I were very close; we had been for as long as I can remember. Whenever our families got together I knew there was always going to be a seat saved for me right next to her and I couldn't wait to be next to her. Just sitting next to her made butterflies flutter in my stomach. We would always find little ways to flirt with each other; just enough so that it didn't look weird that cousins were flirting. Sometimes she'd lay her head on my lap or I'd play with her hair or "accidentally" bumped my feet against her leg. It was always playful but I wanted so much more.

Looking back, I don't know what others really thought. An ex-girlfriend of mine once told me that my relationship with Sammy seemed almost sexual. I played it off like she was crazy, meanwhile I wished it were.

Sammy was the perfect girl and for years I knew she was going to be beautiful, sexy and plain old hot. Sammy was always playing with her hair and picking at her split ends, it would drive me nuts and I would always jokingly yell at her telling her to stop. But, for me, it was just one more reason to talk to her and be near her.

It wasn't until Sammy's younger brother, Danny's, high school graduation until I finally realized she had grown into the sexy young woman I knew she would. Nor did I know that that graduation would change our lives forever. Sammy was 20 and I was 23, at the time.

**************************************************

"Hurry uppppp, when are you getting here," read the text from Sammy late the night before Danny's graduation.

"Haha. We're on the way, I'll be there in like 20 minutes. Can't wait to see you." I replied.

"Fineeeee....just hurry." I was on the way to Danny's graduation party and was so excited for to see Sammy and wrap my arms around her and hug her so tight.

Finally we arrived at my aunt's house. The three hour trip seemed to take so much longer with all my excitement bubbling inside me. As we walked into the house Sammy came up to me and wrapped herself around me like always, it felt so good. She was wearing a tight gray t-shirt that really accentuated her breasts that had seemed to come out of no where and pink shorts. Her body melted into mine. Her 5'3" thin frame fit perfectly into my 5'8" muscular body. I never wanted to let her go.

After Sammy and I let go, I hugged her mom and brother. They were alone in the house. Her father had passed away a few years earlier and her older sister, Jamie had moved in with her boyfriend. So it was just the three of them in the house. I had Jamie's old room, my parents slept in my aunt's bed and my aunt and Danny slept in his room on the bunk beds.

Before heading to bed, though, we all stayed up talking and catching up and having some drinks. Of course Sammy and I squeezed in next to each other, her head steadfastly leaning on my shoulder.

"So Tedd, how's the new job," my aunt asked. I had recently began working in a hospital in the purchasing department. The job was easy and my colleagues were great but my boss was a real dick.

"Umm, it's alright. Pays the bills." I laughed.

"What bills?" my dad quickly retorted with a laugh. Truthfully, my bills were minimal. I did live at home, but did pay some rent and I had a car that I paid a couple hundred a month for. My bills were pretty minimal.

I laughed, "It's good for now, but I would like to get into something I went to school for. So I'm still working on that."

Conversation turned from my work to how my brothers' were doing to Sammy's school until

Everyone was ready for bed. I could have stayed up all night with her body pressed to mine but we all had to be up early for the graduation and then the party afterwards.

We all retired to our rooms a little tipsy from the alcohol we'd consumed. But as we walked upstairs Sammy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her room and shut the door quickly so no one would notice. She was being very forceful. I liked it. She flipped the light on and her room was just as it always was, completely neat and tidy. Everything had a place. She had pictures and posters coating her walls. The Jonas Brothers poster was in front of her bed. Her Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus poster was hanging over her dresser. Either she was lazy and hadn't taken them down or she was still into their respective music. I bet it was the latter.

I went over to her bed and sat down. Sammy followed suit, sitting right next to me. Then she leaned her back and head on the bed. She stayed like that for a while as we talked.

"I'm so glad you're here, Tedd," Sammy said, "it's always fun having you around."

"Yeah, I love being here, it just sucks that it's always only for a few days at a time. I wish I could spend more time with you...and everyone." I replied.

"I know! It's always so short lived. You should take some time off and visit."

"Would it even matter, you work every weekend. You wouldn't even be around." Sammy worked at a local bakery on weekends and she had for years. It was tough for her to take Saturdays off. Even this weekend for her brothers' party was tough but she finagled it.

"I'll take off. Just tell me when you're coming."

"Alright, we'll figure it out later," I said, "But I should probably get to bed now." As I began to get up I placed my hand on Sammy's leg. As kind of a good night tap. Her skin felt smooth, I never wanted to move my hand. And then I felt a hand on my shirt.

"You could just hang out with me for a while," she said as she tugged me back onto the bed. She pulled me down as she sat up. We were sitting next to each other. Her hand had left my shirt and she snuck behind me and lay down on the bed. I quickly did the same. My hand found its way to her side. As she began to trail her fingers up and down my arm. My heart pounded from excitement. I pulled her body closer to mine so we were almost touching. I couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't know what to do. This was the moment of truth.

We moved closer and closer to each other. Through my shorts, you could clearly see how turned on I was. Our legs entwined into each other's. Our arms were draped around each other's backs. I reached under her shirt and began stroking her back. She moved her hips into mine and could feel how hard I was. She moaned in approval. No words had been spoken in a while. Nothing needed to be said.

Sammy closed her eyes for a second in delight. Her eyes were still closed as I pushed her with my hand closer to me. Our lips were inches apart. I breathed in her beautiful aroma. I pursed my lips together and moved those last few inches closer and our lips met for the first time. The fact that Sammy was my cousin no longer crossed my mind. And I doubt that it crossed hers either. We had crossed a line. And there was no turning back.

Our lips met several times until she opened her mouth and her tongue escaped into my mouth. Our tongues danced in unison. I was feeling my baby cousin's saliva on my own tongue. After a minute of this we stopped. My hands had found their way to her butt. Her hand was on my hip pulling me closer to her. We gazed at each other for a moment. Was it lust? Or was there something more to this reckless abandonment of societal norms?

At that moment it didn't matter.

I wasn't sure how far we would go. I hoped it would be more than making out, but I wasn't sure what she wanted. Sammy then sat up, smiled and removed her shirt. She was wearing a bra. Her breasts looked so delicious. Then Sammy placed her hands under my shirt and began lifting it off. She tossed it to the floor and our lips met again without regard. I lay her down under me and began to kiss her neck. My hands explored her skin.

My lips worked their way down to her belly as my hands went up to her inner thighs from the bottom of her shorts. It was pure ecstasy for us both. She shivered every time I placed my lips on her body. I made my way to the top of her waistband on her short and pulled it slightly lower as I kissed ever so closer to her waiting vagina. My fingers moved further up her thighs until it was only her panties in between them and her wetness. Sammy lifted her hips off the bed as if to tell me to pull her shorts off, I obliged. She lay there in just a bra and panties. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. She was perfect; so beautiful, so tender, so sexy. I wanted all of her at the moment.

She wrapped her legs around my back and yanked me back down to her, face to face. Our lips met again. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths, our lips pressed so tightly it was hard to breathe.

I reached my hands behind her back and reached for the bra clasp. Up until this point, we hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary. This could be what we'd look like in a swimsuit, me with shorts and her with a top piece and bottom piece. After I remove the bra though, that would change. It was the final moment of truth. As soon as I would remove the bra, we were definitely going through with it. Truth is though, I didn't think twice about it. This was perfect, almost magical.

I unclasped the bra from behind with one hand. "You're pretty good at that, huh?" Sammy teased.

I smiled. "I've had some practice." I kissed her again tightly as I removed the straps from her arms. I backed away and took the bra away from her chest. In front of me were the most stunning breasts I've ever seen. Perfectly rounded, perfectly sized. She was perfect. I couldn't wait to devour them, but first I let my hands run over them. Sammy squealed in approval.

I lowered my head to her left breast and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it as I ran my hand over her other orb of perfection. Sammy's head was back in pleasure, her eyes were closed. I licked around her nipple, teasing it and making it so hard. I switch boobs. I took her other one in my mouth as I kneaded the first with my hand. Sammy was in complete bliss.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me away. "Baby," she started, "I want you now. Take me." This was the first time she'd called me baby and she was begging for me to fuck her. It was so hot. I couldn't control myself. I reached down into her yellow and pink flower patterned panties and my fingers found her wet pussy.

Sammy reached down to my black boxer-briefs and slid them down over my completely erect penis. I followed suit and took over her panties. We were both completely naked, lusting over each other's body. Her completely shaved pussy glistened. She began to stroke my rock hard cock. And she whispered in my ear as she stroked it, "Please, baby." That was all the convincing I needed.

I lay Sammy back down. I kissed her mouth, her breasts, her belly, her inner thighs and I gave her wet pussy some quick attention with my tongue. She writhed in pleasure before pulling me up. I was on top of her; she took my dick and glided it inside of her. She let out a moan that was a little too loud in the quiet house. "Shh..." I reminded her with a peck on her lips.

She smiled. Her warmth encapsulated my 7" member. It was more than pleasure or bliss. It was complete gratification. I began to slide my cock in and out of her. "Ahh, Tedd. Fuck me," Sammy whispered. I obeyed.

She clawed into my back in paradise. Our bodies were one, rhythmically moving together. It was better than I'd dreamed. It was better than perfect.

I pulled Sammy's small frame closer to me. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in me baby, I want to feel you fill me up" she said. "It's OK, I'm on the pill." She obviously knew my concern. I kissed her hard again on the lips as I continued pumping my hard dick inside her. Then I felt it build in my stomach and move to my groin. Then I sprayed my cum into her, stream by stream. Sammy groaned in pleasure as she bit my shoulder trying to be quiet.

I fell to rest on top of her. My head nuzzled above her breasts on her chest. Sammy stroked my brown hair and kissed my head as she caught her breath.

"You are amazing, Sam." I finally said as sweat ran from my forehead onto her already sweaty chest.

"So are you Tedd," she replied. "Come here." My softening penis withdrew from her pussy as I went to lie next to her. We kissed again. "Please stay here and lay with me for a while." We both knew I couldn't stay all night. But neither of us wanted to be apart. I smiled and kissed her.

"I could hold you like this forever," I said as I squeezed her closer to me. We kissed again with Sammy wrapped in my arms.

We closed our eyes and breathed each other in. For that moment in time it was only us. And we were complete.