Grammy's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my cock. It had drawn up to about three inches. About the same time Grams must have spotted it also.

"What happen to Ole Stud? I thought it was ever-ready."

"Grams, I thought for awhile you'd had a heart attack and died. If it's okay with you, lets shower and get on your bed later. These chairs look awful flimsy for both of us and the cement around the pool is hard on the knees."

A pimento cheese sandwich served as lunch for each of us. Grams said we didn't need much if we were going to finish what we had started. I finished first and was sipping on a glass of iced tea waiting for Grams. We were sitting on side-by-side bar stools, the kind with the spinning tops. I was thinking of how wonderful she was and how much I loved her, so I guess I must have been staring.

"What?" she asked. "You look like the cat when he's about to pounce on a rat."

"Wrong comparison, the rat is about to pounce on the pussy." I spun her around so her legs were toward me and reached under her robe to cop a feel. One thing about Grams, when she started upon some path she didn't hold back. She had decided to show me how to fuck so she put her heart into it. With seemingly no embarrassment she spread her knees apart allowing me unrestricted access to her snatch.

"Think it's ready for another lesson?" I slipped my forefinger inside then worked it back and forth.

"Take your finger out and help me off this stool. We'll soon find out."

Instead of lifting her down as she probably expected, I scooped her into my arms and carried her up the stairs, just like Big John did in the movies.

"Where'd you learn all this?" She whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck.

"I told you I watched a lot of porn." I dumped her on her bed. "I think I'll show you some other things I learned. I just never had the guts to actually try them before."

'I can hardly wait, lover." She giggled as she tried to remove her robe. I helped and spread her naked on her stomach while I sat on the bed beside her.

I started by running my hands up and down the back of her legs with the lightest touch I could manage. I could literally see her muscles relax. I shifted so I could kiss her legs and butts while my hands turned to the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs farther apart allowing easier access for my hand.

"That feels good. I guess you did learn something from the movies." She lifted her hips when my fingers touched her curly hair.

I reached for the tube of lubricant she had claimed was in her nightstand drawer. I spread it on the middle three fingers of my right hand then holding all three fingers together, I put them against Grams' slit. She lifted her hips again and they neatly slipped into her.

"Oooo baby!" She pushed back on my hand as I worked the fingers inside. "You don't know how good that feels! A little to the left," she said as I pressed down trying to find her G-Spot again. I might have brought her off again, but I didn't want to miss mine this time.

"No! Don't stop!"

"Don't worry, I'm going to replace them with something even better." She had one of those old 'Rice Beds' that was just the right height. I turned her so that she was on her stomach with her legs hanging off the bed. Her pussy was level with my cock when I stood behind her. She moaned something as I shoved it in to the hilt. Then supporting her legs with hands I drove the meat to her while she continued to urge me to do it harder.

I was amazed at how long I could control my climax. I did it a long time, but I couldn't hold off forever so I slowed up to cool down a bit.

"Don't stop, honey. It feels wonderful!"

I renewed my efforts with a short burst of action before the volcano in my balls erupted. I know that might be a stretch to describe it like that but as I remember, that's what it felt like.

Thank God Grams didn't pass out this time. Instead, she crawled up on the bed, rolled over on her back and patted the bed beside her indicating I should join her. We lay there, her head on my shoulder, not saying a word for the longest time.

"I love you Grams." I finally broke the silence.

"I love you too, honey," she replied.

'No, you don't understand. Not like a Grandmother with benefits. I love you like a man loves a woman. I want you to be my woman."

That got Grams' attention. She pushed up to support herself on an elbow and just stared at, me not saying a word for what seemed like hours but was probably only five minutes.

"What's your plan? Should we announce a big wedding, invite all our friends, have a batch of babies, and live happily ever after?" I could tell she wasn't happy. "Damn! I should have known this would happen. Give a fellow a little pussy and he wants to own you!"

I tried to embrace her hoping to love her to calmness. She was having none of that. She got off the bed and started pulling on a top and shorts.

"Grab your drawers and get dressed. We gotta talk and we shore as hell can't do it on the bed with you pawing me." When Grams dropped back into the speech patterns of her youth, we all knew she was pissed. "Grab uh copula cokes out the ice box and get your ass out to the porch swing. I'll be there in a minit."

When Grams finally made it to the swing she was her usual sweet self. She accepted the bottle of coke I handed to her, took a big swig of its cold goodness, and then took my hand in hers.

"Sorry I blew up at you. I guess it's natural to feel like that about your first. I did, but mine was my age and I could marry him. You must see that's impossible for us. I know you really think you love me like that and honey, I love you in every way possible. I really don't want to lose what we just found."

I had a sinking feeling in my chest. My heart was racing waiting for the bad news I knew was coming.

"Here's what I've decided, Ricky. You have discover mine isn't the only pussy and to do that you have to screw other women."

"But won't you be jealous if I do that?"

"Don't be dense, boy! Didn't tell you I love you in every possible way? I want you to have other women. I want you to discover what you really want in a mate then I want the two of you to fill this old house full of rug-rats. Let me finish. I'm limiting us to twice a week for the next three months, but only if I see you are really trying to get other women."

"Does it make any difference who these women are?"

"Not to me. Go to Jones Corner if you want, but like I said before, you have the best selection of pussy in the county right here. If I fell for you, some or all of them will too. You can learn different things from every one of them and when you finally meet the girl of your dreams you'll be such an accomplished lover she'll never let you out of her sight."

She seemed to be thinking for a minute.

"That would break it up for us, wouldn't it?" I asked

She gave me a sheepish grin. "I guess you'll just have to look for a broad-minded girl." Then she turned serious again. "I mean it Ricky, As long as you're trying, I'll help. But if you sit around here with that 'I'm too shy' crap, I will cut you off and you can go back to pounding your pud or whatever. You got three months." She took my face in both hands, put a lip-lock on me that shook me to my toes. "Not one week longer to show significant progress." She went back into the house leaving me with a lot to think about.

I was still swinging and thinking when my car came down the long driveway. Laura was the first up the steps leaving the other two still trying to gather their purchases.

"You must have found some real buys," I teased. "you will blow a gasket if you don't calm down."

"Mom and Aunt Carla were just as bad. You'd think they only bought one new outfit a year and this was the one." As soon as the women reached the porch Laura was pulling them into the house.

"You stay right there. We're going to model our clothes for you. Come on Aunt Carrie and Aunt Carla. Lets show him how stunning we are when we clean up."

Her enthusiasm was contagious. Mom and Aunt Carla were giggling like schoolgirls as they rushed after Laura. "We'll be right back," Mom said as the screen door slammed shut behind her.

I thought about what Grams had said as I waited, especially about the women living here in the house. Yes, they were family, but like Grams they were no blood kin and we already knew each other, whereas I didn't know even one girl in town who I thought would give me the time of day. To be bluntly honest, I was known as a loser around school. That's a hard reputation to lose in a small town. I hoped college would be different, but that was a couple months away and if Grams didn't see me doing something she said she'd cut me off too. Man! I was in a mess.

Laura was the first to return. One look at her and I wished she was older. Her yellow shorts were cut all the way up to here. I could see the outline of her camel's foot as she turned to show them off. The top wasn't any better. It was a print that went well with the bottoms. That's about all I can say good about it. Except it must have been real strong, cause it was straining to hold in Laura's rack. While she wasn't exceptionally large, her sixteen-year old breast would be the envy of many twenty-year old women. As she bounced around within arm distance of me I found myself wishing she was eighteen. The 'dirty-old-man' in me said, "She'll be ripe in about two years. She always liked you and, if you don't mess up, you've got as much chance to pick her fruit as anybody else."

"Your Mom and Aunt Carla will be out soon. Wait till you see them. They'll knock your eyes out."

As if on cue Mom and Aunt Carla walked out arguing about whose shorts were made of the better material. Grams was right behind, egging them on by claiming it was all in the feel of the material.

One look convinced me it wasn't the quality of the material, but what it was stretched across. Laura wasn't kidding. Aunt Carla sported shorts almost as tight as Laura's but red in color with a white top while Mom had chosen tan shorts with a light green top that matched her eyes. Both women's outfits fit to perfection and displayed their wares in a way designed to give anyone a wet dream. Laura joined the three of them in feeling the material and commenting on the various aspects.

"Hold on!" I had wondered how long before Grams took charge. "We'll settle this the only sensible way. Who do you want to impress? A man. So, let the only man here decide."

"Good idea. Which do you like best, Ricky?" Aunt Carla always did like to pick at me. "Mine or that old thing of Carrie's?" She walked right up to the swing and almost stuck her shorts covered pussy in my face. "You do like mine, don't you?"

"But look at mine carefully." Mom was not to be outdone. She came very close, but not as close as Aunt Carla, then did a slow turn, taking a little extra time for me to examine her rear. Of course old John picked this time to try to stand up like a man. I tried to hunch down and cover my woody as best I could without much success. Without Grams neither woman may have never known they were giving me a hard-on.

"You can't tell anything without feeling them," Grams declared.

Aunt Carla closed in on me again. Taking my hand she rubbed it down the right side of her shorts then smiled as she slid it across to the other side she held enough pressure on it for me to at least imagine I felt her hair in the transition.

"Carla! That's my son." Mom's protest didn't seem very adamant.

"He's still a man, isn't he? He's judging, isn't he? So get your butt over here so we can have a fair test. I don't want you to claim my win was by default, and I am going to win.

"We'll see about that!" Mom had her dander up now. She looked determined as she caught my hand and repeated Aunt Carla's actions exactly. Except when she slid my hand across her pussy; she gave it an extra rub. 'My peter-o-meter' shot off the scale. My face felt like all the blood in my body must have rushed to it.

I looked at Grams hoping for some moral support, but she was just grinning like crazy and mouthing the words, "told you."

"Hey, that isn't enough of a test for him to decide," Grams declared when Aunt Carla asked for a decision. "You're trying to attract a man. The test should be what a man is most likely to judge by." She looked from one woman to the other then winked at me."

Oh no, what was she going to do next.

"The feel is okay," she continued, "and of course how they look should be part of the criteria. The real test is, however how they feel when he's holding you close. Stand up, Ricky. Now Carla, you embrace him up close, just like you would if you were on a date."

Grams was a schemer. She had given me an ultimatum and now she was trying to help. She knew just how bad Mom and Aunt Carla hated for the other to win anything. "You first, Carla. And no cousin hugs unless you want to claim that's how you embrace on a date.

"Come here, Ricky. It's about time for your first lesson and who better to teach you than Aunt Carla. Carrie sure wouldn't know anything about the subject." With that she moved my arms around her neck, while her hands caught my butt and pulled me close. When her lips met mine I lost it and pushed my cock against her mound.

"My, my!" She pulled her head back and looked in my eyes, "Our little Ricky isn't so little any more." Her tongue sought mine and as we kissed I about to give her a lip-lock when Grams' words came to mind. "Always let them think you are their first." So I fumbled the kiss about the same as my first one with Grams.

That encouraged Aunt Carla. Grinding her mound against my hard-on her kiss got wilder. She was even better than Grams but I'd never admit that to anyone. Some of Grams' lessons had gotten though. When we broke off I saw Grams giving me a thumbs up.

"Lets see you beat that, Carrie." Aunt Carla was still looking at me strangely when she move away for Mom's turn.

"Follow my lead." Mom whispered in my ear as she hugged me tightly and nibbled on my neck. "This means nothing, it's just to help me beat that wise- ass," Apparently she had been watching Aunt Carla instead of me and was unaware of my condition. When she pulled my ass into her she started to jump back but I guess she remembered what was at stake.

"Wow! I didn't realize my boy was that much man," she said.

By now my dick was about to poke through my pants. When Mom worked her mound against it she wasn't helping.

"Rub my tits," she whispered.

I was still in the virgin mode so I touched them, managed to find the nipple and then pinched it a little hard.

"Easy," she was still whispering so no one else could hear. "You do have a lot to learn, but get somebody besides Miss Smart Ass to teach you."

"How about you Mom?" I whispered back. I had decided to test just how high I could reach for fruit.

"Hey! No fair having secrets." Aunt Carla tried to push us apart. Since Mom made no response, I knew I'd shocked her. "Alright Ricky, time to judge. Who can pick material best?"

Now what was I to do? This was a lose-lose situation for me. I was rescued from a completely un-expected source.

"Momma! Momma! Come quick!" Mary Ann, Aunt Carla's eleven-year old came running up, her face flush from excitement. "An animal is hurting Sweet Pea."

Sweet Pea was her prime, '4H' project pig. Back then students in '4H' took on some farm related project for the year.

"The cougars!" One of the woman, I'm not sure which, said it about the same time I did.

We had recently seen a couple cougars within less than five miles of our house. If that's what was after Sweet Pea, she was in trouble. Grabbing my rifle from behind the front door I raced back to the old barnyard where Sweet Pea's pen was located. Chambering a round as I ran, I yelled for Mary Ann to come back. She ignored my calls. She was at least fifty yards ahead intent on helping Sweet Pea. I caught and passed Mom and Aunt Carla. Seeing that Mary Ann wasn't going to stop and knowing the danger she'd be in if it were the big cats, I prayed I'd be in time. Mary Ann reached the pen while I was still about thirty yards away. Thank God she wasn't going over, but just stood there peering through the cracks.

When I got to the pen, I was out of breath. All I could do was stare down at Sweet Pea and 'The Animal.' By the time Mom and Aunt Carla got there I had un-chambered the round rendering the rifle safe and leaned it against the fence.

"What is it?" they demanded before they could see in the pan. All I could do was give them thumbs up and pant for breath. We were still staring at Sweet Pea and her friend when Grams arrived with her old single barrel twelve-gauge loaded with buckshot. She wasn't out of breath and she wasn't that far behind us. As I've said before, she was one tough old bird.

"Well, I'll be damned. Mary Ann," she said, "don't cry Honey, Sweet Pea has just found a boy friend. She's fine."

"Yes, I added. Her friend's name is Top Hand. You remember Mr. Brown, who lives down the road? Well, Top Hand is his prize boar. I'll bet Top Hand found out she was lonely and came to visit."

The women could contain their laughter no longer.

Mary Ann wasn't to be consoled that easy. "But Ricky, "I saw it come through that hole," she pointed to some broken boards, "and it started poking Sweet Pea in the side with its nose, then it jumped on her and stuck a corkscrew in her and a bunch of white stuff came out of Sweet Pea." She was so excited she was running her words together. "See," she pointed. "There's a pile still on the ground behind Sweet Pea."

I'll never know why Mom and Aunt Carla didn't wet their brand new shorts. When Grams finally lead Mary Ann over to "check on the vegetable garden" they calmed down but couldn't take their eyes off the hogs. Mary Ann had given an accurate description of the mating actions of pigs.

"I can't believe he's still going at it." Mom had never seen this before. I knew about things from working for Mr. Brown whenever he was shorthanded.

"He can stay in the saddle an awfully long time. Look at the way he seems to enjoy it. "

"Yeah." Aunt Carla added. "Kind of makes you wish our friends had that kind of staying power." She changed the subject, "Don't you think we should do something before Sweet Pea follows him out of the pen?"

"Is it safe to try anything? He might not want to give up a good thing?" Mom was concerned for my safety since she knew nothing about hogs.

"No problem. As soon as they finish, Top Hand will be as gentle as a kitten." As if on cue Top Hand slid off Sweet Pea's back so I jumped in and drove her into a small holding pen. I'd call Mr. Brown to come for Top Hand and fix the fence later.

The women were discussing something in a voice too soft for me to hear when I finished and Grams and Mary Ann came back from the garden. I did notice they kept slipping me fugitive glances. Mary Ann, on the other hand, was ecstatic. When she saw Sweet Pea was all right, she came to me with a look of adoration.

"Thank you, Ricky, you're the bravest". She hugged my waist then reached to kiss me. "Will you marry me when I grow up?" She whispered.

"You'll have to ask your Mom about that." I chuckled.

"Hey Mom! Can I marry Ricky when I get big? He's brave!"

"We'll see. Right now you better run back to the house and clean up. You're as dirty as Sweet Pea." She left in a jog leaving the three women and me to follow slower. We already had our run for the day.

"Yeah, Ricky." Grams teased, "only seven more years of single life. You better make the most of them.

Whatever Mom and Aunt Carla had been discussing, they must have reached some conclusions. They took up positions on either side.

Aunt Carla slipped her arm around my waist and pulled me to her. "I'm with Mary Ann," she said. "That was a very brave thing you did. You didn't know what kind of animal you would find, but you didn't hesitate..."