Grampa Cums to America Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter-in-law begs grampa.
815 words
4.4
132.1k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,658 Followers

Georgina didn't know a lot of Spanish but she could keep a conversation with Jorge. Most of it was small talk about how he liked the US, did he like working the garden, or if was still bored. She made it a point to sit with him when they were alone and talk to him for a few hours. Their chats soon turned into conversations about Georgina's and Marcos' relationship. She was happy but the romance was gone. Jorge could see it in Georgina's eyes; she wanted sex and a lot of it. If her daughter took after their mom, Marcos had his hands full. He was doing all the listening now and she was doing all the talking. The more she talked the more Georgina's right hand played with the string on her blouse. Jorge knew if it came undone he would have a perfect view of her braless tits.

Georgina reminisced about the passion and lust that they had when Marcos and her first met. These memories brought out strong emotions in Georgina. She was making herself wet and horny. Jorge's mind was on her tits when he felt her hand on his inner thigh. The look in her eyes was "fuck me like a slut." He smiled at her and he guided her hand onto his cock.

Georgina felt the huge cock. It's been months since she held one. Jorge's dick felt so good in her hand, she wanted to see it and feel it in her mouth. Without wasting any time Georgina was on her knees between her father-in-law's legs fishing out his cock. Jorge moaned when she swallowed his entire cock in one gulp. She love giving blow jobs and she was very hungry. Her mouth wrapped around his cock and her expert tongue sent chills up to Jorge's spin. It took only second for Jorge to explode into Georgina's mouth. No one had ever made him cum so fast and so long. Georgina was a true professional and knew how to make men cum. She swallowed the load with passion. It had been to long since she tasted cum and she was savoring every drop.

Georgina did not let Jorge's cock go limp. With her talented mouth and hands Jorge was hard once again. She pushed her tits onto his cock and tity fucked him until he was as hard as when they had started. Looking into Jorge's eyes, Georgina stripped naked and got on her hands and knees. She turned and looked over her shoulders at her father-in-law. "Fuck me papi. Fuck my ass now," she told him. Jorge mounted her and let his cock slide deep into his daughter-in-law. She took his whole cock with moans of pleasure. He started to fuck her nice and slow making sure she felt every inch of his cock in her ass. She fucked him back. It was so good having a cock in her again. Georgina pushed back on his cock helping him fuck her deep.

Jorge was plowing away. Her spanked her and fucked her with all his might. During the past few days, Jorge had built up his stamina and he was putting it to good work. He was working her ass like a jack hammer and Georgina wanted more. Jorge pulled on her hair to arch her back so he could ram it in deeper. Every push made Georgina moan with excitement. She loved being fucked like a cheap slut and Jorge was doing just that. She could not take the pleasure any longer. After about half an hour of getting her ass fucked, Georgina started to moan and stiffen up. She let out a low grunting sound that turned into a scream and she came. This brought Jorge over the edge and he shot his second load deep in Georgina's body. Georinga's orgasm lasted a lot longer than Jorge's even though she started to cum first. She had climaxed multiple times, each one more intense than the last one.

Jorge pulled out his slick hard cock from Georgina's ass. Cumming was still dripping from the head. He rubbed it clean on her ass before he shoved it back into her pussy. Georgina moaned and squeezed her pussy around his cock. He pumped it into her slowly. He was in no rush to cum and she wanted to enjoy his fat cock in her. Both took turns fucking each other. When Jorge got tired Georgina would move then it would be his turned. The fucked for hours. Both were tired, spent and sweaty. Jorge shot his last load into her hot wet pussy. Georgina came several times on his fat thick cock.

Life was good in American. Jorge's has four little nymphs that keep him busy every day. Every session turns out to be wilder than the one before. Jorge is glad he came to America.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,658 Followers