Gramps

Story Info
Sex with Gramps.
5.7k words
4.45
97.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

his story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My gramps favorite phrase is 'Would you like some company?' He would say that if he joined someone on the patio or at breakfast or watching tv or whatever. He was way polite. Gramps is 80 years old. He gets around quite well although sometimes he uses a cane and is usually a bit slow, not molasses kind of slow. He's tall, 6ft. Maybe he's shrunk some but doesn't look it. He's slim, not skinny or old person narrow, just normal slim. His name is Sam.

He's in good shape, no obvious old person conditions showing. He likes to fly kites and he goes to the beach and fishes in the surf. He's lively and could show energy if it's called for, just not herculean. We're buddies. We camp out together on the sofa and beach and in the back seat of the car when we travel. He's dad's dad. He tells me stories of dad when he was young.

He lives in another city but we visit when we can which is a lot. There's me and mom and dad and gramps. He lives alone but gets visitors so it's not like he has a hermit life. Gramps is at our house for two weeks. My room is upstairs and his is down the hall from mine. We use the same bathroom but he's so organized and neat I never see any sign that he's been using it. Mom and dad's bedroom is on the lower floor towards the other end of the house near the patio in back.

It was about eleven thirty and I was in bed. I finished up stuff and turned my bedside light out about fifteen minutes ago. I have a small night light over in a corner behind a cabinet. There was a soft knock on the door and it opened and gramps stuck his head in and said, "Holt, would you like some company?" My name is Holt. An old family name.

Now, with gramps being 80 I didn't really even think about impropriety or him trying something or anything like that. He was family and just happen to be male and I wasn't sure there was much of that left. I'm 19 and I can't fathom 80. That's another whole world. I said, "Sure. Come on in." Of course we've started getting closer during the last year. It's fun and he's fun. We would rub butts in his swimming pool and I would try and get him excited, stuff like that.

He softly closed the door and came over to the bed and lifted the sheet and slipped in. That was a first. He pulled his pillow over next to mine and settled down, on his left side. He slid his arm under my neck and we cuddled up. All I had on was a gown and he usually wore just his pjs for sleeping, no underwear. Sometimes we ate breakfast without changing so I noticed.

I said, "What time are you set for?"

Gramps said, "Oh, 3:30. Is that ok?" Gramps talked softly, not loud or curt.

"Sure," I said. "It's fine." Gramps had a little flat wrist alarm clock, not a regular watch, that vibrated against his wrist when it went off. It was very thin and flexible. He used it a lot in case he went to sleep. It kept him on schedule for naps and getting to bed and up. I've seen him wake up right when we were going to do something and finally asked him how he did that.

I didn't know exactly what he wanted or if he just wanted to be close to someone or wanted to visit some. We talked quietly for a while and while we did I took a chance and slowly snuggled closer until I was up against him but not egregiously.

I put an arm over his waist, not clinching but laying there. Our feet were touching but not mingling and knees too. I didn't feel him in my valley, yet, he could if he needed to. My breasts were in his chest and I knew my nipples were hard. He was a man after all. I've wondered for a long time when was the last time he had sex but haven't asked.

I said, "Gramps. Would you like some company? I mean there's lots of ladies that would love to go out with you. You'd be a fun date. I worry sometimes that you don't have the right kind of companionship. Someone more personal."

"I suppose I could take some elderly ladies out now and then," he said, "but frankly I'm more interested in younger ladies although it isn't easy getting the younger girls with all the younger guys around." We laughed at that and talked for another hour or so and went to sleep.

Something woke me up later, I don't know what time. I could see the door open and a head peek in then the door closed quietly. I was on my stomach and gramps was beside me with his leg over about my knee between my legs and he had his hand down in the back of my pants. His fingers were just splitting my outer lips just a little, way at the bottom just above my vagina, not reaching down in.

I squeezed and moved slightly to be able to tell. I thought, 'Go gramps.' That had to be thrilling for him and I didn't mind all that much. I had some feel ups to spare. I went back to sleep to be roused later when he started to move. His arm was almost in my butt crack and his hand ran under my crotch and his fingers were well up on my ridges, just touching. My legs were open more. He pulled his hand out and slipped out of my bedroom and closed the door. It must be 3:30 already.

At breakfast dad was already gone and gramps and I were dressed and lively with mom. Mom is as friendly with him as I am. Well, maybe not totally. Mom didn't say anything about last night so I didn't know if it was mom or dad that peeked in. The sheet was down around our knees so whoever it was probably saw his hand in my pants.

That evening mom and I were doing the kitchen finishing up stuff and she said, "Holt, in case you're wondering that was me that opened your door last night. Sam's door was open and I was checking that he was ok."

"OK," I said. "I suppose you saw his hand in my pants. He did that after I went to sleep. Maybe he did it after he went to sleep. Should I say something?"

"I thought it was cute," mom said. "I wish I had a picture. No, not as long as you don't mind. He probably enjoyed it very much. His arm was certainly down far enough. He got in my pants some. Your dad doesn't know. Let's keep it that way."

"Gramps got in your pants," I said. "How far did it go? I didn't know that."

"Never you mind," she said. "I'm not going to tell and don't you tell either. It's normal boy girl stuff and we don't want to cause a schism between your dad and him. And don't tell Sam I said anything. It'll embarrass him. If his bedroom door is open I'll assume he's with you and not interrupt."

"Ok. When he comes over how far will he go? How far should I go?" Mom sucked both her lips in and smiled and turned back to the dishes. Mom is fairly young, almost 42. I have years to find out what she and gramps did. Plenty of time to scheme it out of her.

While we were finishing up I was thinking, why was mom going to gramps bedroom to check on him. He's spry, not doddery. If he's had his hand in her pants it's probably been going on since before I was born. If it's been going on that long dad must know she's been in bed with his dad. We see gramps all the time. We visit for days with each other. Then it's probably a regular thing.

Mom's supplying gramps with sex and dad knows and now it's my turn. If dad knows then they've probably talked about it and mom probably told dad about gramps visiting me in my bedroom. Dad hasn't said anything and mom doesn't care and is encouraging it. Ergo mom and dad want me to have sex with gramps if I want to. So, do I want to? Gramps is a fun date so yes, I do.

Gramps and I were playing chess. We were in the far end of the family room in the basement. The back of a sofa between us and the rest of the room. I just finished my shower and had a robe on and a towel around my neck to dry my hair with. Gramps and I played slow chess, sometimes taking a couple of days, so we sat and conversed and had fun. He had on his pjs. My back was to the sofa.

I slowly let my tie get looser and it opened when I moved around. Sometimes gramps got a great view of my boob, nipple and all. Once when I bent over one spilled fully out. When I straightened up I casually pulled the robe over it again only to feel the robe drop down again. Gramps was old enough and experienced enough to know I was doing that on purpose.

Right in the middle of a conversation about cars I felt his toes on my bare leg. He slowly rode up to the knee and dropped them between my thighs, on the chair. It wasn't a big table and we were close in so there was plenty of reach available. We both kept talking as if nothing was going on. We've been sorta messing with each other more and more the last few months. It's gotten to be some nice sexual fun. I was all for it.

I felt his toes work right up between my thighs and I couldn't help opening my legs. Ever so slowly but steadily until I figured he had enough room. Then his toe, must have been his big toe, flicked right up and down my clit, right near the end. It wasn't a fast flick and with the exact perfect measured amount of pressure. We kept talking.

The next time he did that I had to tilt my hips up. I tried not to exaggerate it but I had to do that. He must have great sensitivity in that big toe because he knew exactly where to do what. He bent his toe and pulled it down and right off the end of my clit and then he reversed and his toenail pushed up under my clit and he kept going and it pulled up off my clit and he was back on the hood.

I knew he kept his finger and toenails manicured so it was very smooth. Sometimes he worked higher up my hood, up and down and popping back and forth over the top going down. I seemed to be talking less so I got it together and got back in the conversation. That lasted a while until his toe dropped down below my clit and started on my ridges.

I slid out more and opened more and tilted up more. It was comfortable so I stayed that way. He was fanning his toe all the way down in my ridges, raking my loose parts up and down. Every time he got near my vagina I held my breath. He moved his toe right across and curled it down on the bottom wall and held it and wiggled it around for the longest time, very slowly.

I moved a piece on the chess board and he bent to study the development and his toe slipped right in my vagina and stopped moving. I was holding my breath, trying to look casual, with a little smile. A moment or two and I could feel him lift the front of his foot between my thighs and then back down where it was. He was flexing his toe in and out of my vagina wreaking havoc with the nerve endings.

Gramps was fucking me and I was having a fantastic fun time. A few more moves on the board and I noticed I was working my hips forwards and backwards with him. Not much, just enough to feel him jam his other toes into the side of my crotch so he was in as far as he could go. Below the table I loosened the tie on my robe a little more so he could get better views of my boobs. He did and this time I left one out completely and even played with the nipple some.

I wondered if mom was this brazen with gramps. If she got the prompting he's giving me she probably was. I could hear mom and dad at the other end of the room and gramps would look up if they came this way and here we were in a bright room with them, having a very erotic sexual encounter. It was preciously naughty and gramps and I had an assumed understanding.

I couldn't get pregnant so I wouldn't produce a brother or sister for dad and I couldn't figure out all the other family oddities that would cause. If gramps and I had to get married I would be dad's stepmom and mom's stepmother-in-law and my son or daughter would be my grandchild and I would be an instant grandmother. I had to stop there, it was getting too weird.

Through all this gramps and I kept at it. Not fast enough to have an orgasm but the feelings were so nice and relaxing. His toe was enough for him for the moment but I knew he was reveling in the excitement he was giving me. At just the right time he said, "Would you like some company this evening?"

I just smiled and nodded yes. By that time I had a hand down on his toe helping it along and sometimes playing with my clit. I untied my robe once and held both sides out so he could take a long look, my arms blocking mom and dad from seeing. He did and his tongue wet his lips. Gramps was happy and having a good time. He had to be really hard. I was kind of inviting him.

Before I went to bed mom and I were alone and I said, "Gramps asked if I would like some company this evening. I said yes. What do you think?"

She said, "Just enjoy yourself. Have a good time. You wouldn't believe how exciting this whole thing is to me. I'm almost walking on a cloud. I can hardly stand still. I've never said something like this to you before but I think I'm going to keep your dad very busy tonight."

"Mom," I said. "I need to ask if you think gramps is ok man wise? I don't want go where I shouldn't."

"He, uh, Holt, uh, when he, uh, at the appropriate time he may take a pill. It usually takes about 45 minutes and then starts to wear off after about 2 or 3 hours." She gave me a hug and hurried off. Oh ho.

I didn't tell mom what gramps and I had being doing while playing chess. She probably had many mini adventures with him like that. I wish she would tell me about them. I would love that. I had been thinking about oral for a few years. Gramps probably knows a lot about that and might like me to give it a try. I didn't know how many orgasms he could have but I guess it would take care of itself.

I finished up a little earlier that I normally did. I didn't put on pjs or a gown but a sleep bra made out of material that's almost like the microfiber stuff sheets are made of. He would love that and something to take off. I put on very nice small panties.

I got settled in bed, on my back, waiting. I got my hand in my pants and played around. Nothing serious just some good feeling. Soon there was a soft knock and gramps came in and climbed in like before. I had to scramble to get my hands out of my pants. I saw him sit a small glass on the bedside table. For his pill probably.

I turned towards him and his arm slipped under the pillow under my head. We didn't say a word. I pressed into him a little and kissed him. Not our usual kind of peck but a lovers kiss with open mouth and tongue. He sure was good at that. This time he put his arm over my waist on his own and found a world of skin.

The sheet was about at our waist. Gramps said, "Is there anything I shouldn't do or anything particular you would like me to do? You look absolutely beautiful. Very alluring."

"Nothing you shouldn't do that I can think of," I said. "What I would like is you to have a really enjoyable time. Let yourself go a little and give me as much as you want. I have had this fantasy of being on my stomach and a lover straddling me and being naughty. Kind of lite naughty." With that he did this shy smile and nodded a couple of times.

At the way he was preparing me during chess I figure he's in a full seducing mode with his dick twitching like my vagina. I could always think perfectly fine when highly excited and I was going to try to remember his moves. I had both hands on his chest and after about five minutes of arousal I let one hand drop down between us. He had a really loose slip over top on and thin knit bottoms.

My hand slipped right down in the front of his bottoms and I found his dick. Mom and I always said dick. It wasn't fully up but probably about half way, maybe a little more. It was big. It seemed to be fat too but not grotesque, and a good length. Maybe a little more than 8 inches. No wonder mom got together with gramps. Mom was starting to let loose with little clues, like the pill.

I got my hand around him up near the top and pulled up towards the head and pushed down about half way and twisted a little and did that again. I could feel the head running up my palm and back. He did have foreskin. His dick felt just like the pictures I've seen, even the ridge and the top. The head was getting smoother and it was big around.

Gramps got out a few moans of his own. With 80 years of experience he could still be turned on enough to moan. The next time my hand slid down to the bottom of his shaft I let go and slid my hand down on his upper thigh and curled it over on his backside. With my elbow up and out it pealed his bottoms down on his hip and they stayed there mostly, coming back up just a little.

I reached on over his buns and pulled his pants down right where they go under his lower hip. He lifted slightly and they slid on down winding up just below his balls, which I wrapped with one hand. Gramps knew how to let me have a good time. I was slowly getting him closer to my vagina. I was a dick virgin but I wasn't a thing in the vagina virgin. Besides one of my best vibrators had balls. I wore it out and threw it away. It was a small one but wonderful.

I sat up and slid his pants on off. I also got an excellent look at his dick. The thing was a statue. It probably took quite a bit of body liquid to pump that thing up. I reached over and turned my bed side light off and said, "Keep your light on as long as you want. I'm having fun displaying myself."

Gramps said, "Ok. If you want to take my top off I'll try and take your bra off." I answered by starting to push up his top. Once it was off he slid his hand up to my bra in back and it came loose almost immediately. He got into kissing again and slid his hand down in the back of my pants, leaving my bra. His breath was almost undetectable scent wise and he had something on, not musk but something much softer.

He got his fingers down in my butt crack and I got my hand back around his dick like before and lifted my upper knee, opening myself up. He had lots more room for his fingers to explore. I don't think he really wanted to leave my pants but he pulled out and took my bra off. I tilted a little over on my back, not fully down, and let him follow. I was really tuned on. He was so darned comfortable to be with in bed.

Gramps wasn't doing the 'is this ok' or 'how's this' or any of that. He was treating me like a fully seasoned woman that wanted sex from him and he was heading that way and enjoying the seduction. He started slowly pulling his arm from under my pillow and sliding down on me. I was starting to pump out my breasts and nipples waiting for him to get there .

I noticed him reach back to the night table. He took his pill then he turned the light off. Gramps was going to get really hard for me or he was expecting to fuck, probably both. He got back in about the same position and his lips and tongue started on one breast and his hand on the other. I was still holding his dick and worked it up and down. He was still about three quarters up, not all that soft at all and he could get it in and keep it going. He just wasn't concrete yet. This was really fun.

While he feasted on my breasts I got his dick about half way down and got him right into me. A thrilling milestone in my life. I could hardly breathe. I held it and rubbed everything I could into it, up and down. My panties weren't that thick and I could really feel it. He thrusted slowly and I let it slide under me, right across my pussy lips and into my butt.

I must have triggered something because he started dropping down more. My stomach then my belly button then on down. My pants were now down at the top of my thighs. He got to my bush and rubbed his nose all around. I was shaved from there down and under, close. No five o'clock shadow. No cheek burn to be had. Smooth as a baby's bottom.

Gramps maleness, as I called it, was imposing. Just what I needed, someone to do me properly. He had the experience. I spent my time mostly giving him something to work with. Through all that my pussy was acting like a snapping turtle, I was ready and had to fight to slow down and enjoy gramps. He seemed so good at this.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12