Gran Meets Me Halfway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having trouble with panties over her hips, she offered, 'here, let me.' Also impatient in her desire to repeat something she thought would never happen again.

My face surrounded by soft tits I remembered the picture from this morning, of thighs flattening to the bed in anticipation. I too became impatient; I needed to get my cock into her quickly before I lost the ability to control when I come. I put a hand down to run fingers in and around her fanny lips until I had her quietly moaning.

Her hips rolling faster than my probing finger I knew it was time to get between her big thighs which coincided with her quiet, 'now, please, darling boy, I need you.' Her head was pressed back into the pillow, her mouth open, out came the guttural groan of expectation when she felt me climb between her thighs.

With her rolling her hips to meet me my cock I pressed my knob under the triangle of curly hair. Gran looked down at her fingertips pushing on my helmet, her folds parted, my knob began to disappear. With her watching it one, two, and three I slid into her. It seemed to go on forever.

Arms wrapped around me, heels rubbing up and down my calves, Gran held me tight. 'Stay still,' she commanded, clawing at my ribcage to get me to lay my weight on her, 'I've never felt it like this before. Never had one like yours, oh, yours, mmmmah, I think I can get there without you moving.' My Gran was telling me she could come again, God that turned me on, I started to fuck.

'No, darling, keep still. I want it to happen like this.' I felt her hot channel tighten, her cunt muscles working my cock. I felt her hips twitching. I lifted up to look down into her eyes; I knew she was coming.

'Don't look at me,' she whined.

'You're nearly there, aren't you, Stella?'

Biting her bottom lip she nodded - the question freed her to moan, 'mmm, yes,' and continued moaning, 'Hunnah, hunnah, hunnah, nearly there. Oh, my lovely boy, nearly there.' Her body rolling under me, her big backside lifting off the bed, 'nearly there, yes, nearly there.' Kissed me passionately, 'I'm coming, David, I'm coming!'

A long pause, her body arched off the bed, 'Jesus Christ Almighty, this should not be happening. Aaaarrrggggahhh.'

Recovering from the storm she laid, legs splayed out, gripping handfuls of my bum cheeks while I gently shafted until I quickened my pace.

'I can feel it,' her channel tightened around my cock, 'come on, baby, I can feel it, all of it. Come on, baby. Oh, my dear God, yes,' Gran called, her hips thrashing under me when she felt me dropping my load, 'God, I love this. I love you.'

I poked her for a few minutes before we parted, well, not so much parted as, with her making snuffling sounds, I slowly drew out to lie in her arms like I used to when she comforted me; the difference being this time it was not my wet tears on her shoulder but a wet cock lying on her thigh. It was warm, comfortable and with my cock still leaking, sexy.

Fifteen minutes later, 'Oh!' surprise in her voice when I put my stiff cock in her hand, 'again? So soon? Won't I be too squidgy?' she asked, but quickly rearranged herself to make room for me to roll on between her open thighs.

Gran held my erection, looked into my eyes, 'darling, you realise this is the most I can ever give you,' used fingertips to guide my helmet in her slit then down to her waiting hole; gave guttural moans at my three attempts to get eight inches to slide into her hot body.

'Oh, my dear God,' she crooned pulling my full weight on her. It was not squidgy, 'Stella, that's fantastic,' it was still hot in there but now sort of rasping as I slid in and out. The second time was better, softer, slower, calmer, having learned what made her squirm I had her big hips twitching at will.

I wallowed in her chest floating between us. I wallowed in her kisses around my face. I wallowed in her saying, 'Oh, lovely boy, I shouldn't be enjoying this,' my hands under bum when I needed her fanny lips closer, hands gripping onto her shoulders when I felt like banging her.

'Oh, darling boy, this is wonderful,' she whispered in my ear.

'You are wonderful,' I told her, my head bent to suck a hard nipple she began to roll her big bum on the bed, suddenly, from nowhere, 'Gran, I'm coming.'

'You can't be,' she cried disappointed, 'oh, you can't be, I'm no where near.'

Straining to join me her body arched off the bed, her mouth open almost soundless, she followed two minutes later.

* * *

Cuddled in spoons we dozed for a couple of hours. I woke with her head resting on my arm, my other hand on her hip; I rubbed down her thigh. In her sleep Gran murmured something and rolled a little towards me.

My girlfriend called the wisps of hair her patch, Gran really had one, as big as my hand, tight soft curls right into the tops of her legs. Gran murmured again when I felt in them. Fingertips rubbing in her groin raised another sleepy moan; I felt in her slit, her thighs parting slightly. Gran's deep sigh when I climbed over her was accompanied by her spreading her thighs told me to keep going. I pushed; nothing; offered her my cock, 'oh, my darling, I love you,' crooned her hand guiding me to her damp warmth.

Her bum began to roll, her knees drifted higher, lily white thighs now flat to the bed showed orange in the fading sunlight. 'Oooo, yes, my darling, make love to....' I was in; her eyes flashed open.

'David, it's you. Thought I was having a dream, a wonderful dream. And it is a wonderful dream, so wonderful. Hunnah! Hunnah! Hunnah!' She must have been along way into her dream, almost immediately she held her hips up at me, 'Oh, my dear God. Aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!'

The excitement of her coming so quickly, her tensed up body wrapped around me made me want to drive right through her. I kept banging into her, I nailed her to the bed, nailed her to the headboard, nailed her to the mattress, I lifted her arse up and drove my cock at her until I could hang on no longer.

And she shouted when she felt my body stiffen. The pauses between my thrusts getting longer; my back arched I drove as far up her as possible.

'Oh, David, David, I'm coming again. Oh, fuck meeeeeee!' she shouted, loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Heedless of the noise we were making I called a loud reply, 'Oh, Stella, yes!' pumping at the gyrating body under me until my balls were empty. Like two insects in a brawl, our bodies' locked together; arms and legs moving independently then moving as one we kept grinding out a rhythm and voicing our passion for each other.

Gran, continuing to roll her big backside on the bed, held my head away to look into my eyes, 'Oh, you can't know how that feels,' she sighed giving me an ungrandmotherly long devouring kiss. Kissing round my face wrapped arms and legs around me, then, with little moans of contentment pulled my face into her neck. We moved together no longer shagging, we were making love.

'David, I've never wanted to do this so much before; never wanted someone to do it to me so much before. It feels so natural doing it with you. Don't ever stop.'

We didn't. Bathed in sweat we kept making love. Gran murmured, 'Oh, baby, I love you,' several times. Thinking of what a shag she must have been when younger, I kept going.

I had never actually slept with another person before. It was usually a case of a quick nap between giving it one. It was too hot to sleep with someone else in the bed but I did not think I could just up and leave for the other room. When Gran slipped on her dressing gown and made for the kitchen I stretched out and thinking how good it was lying on her and how interested her body got when something was about to happen I slept like a baby.

* * *

Later we went shopping. As soon as we were home and through the door, about to tell her what a great weekend I'd had, I put my arms around her, Gran, misinterpreting, looked at her watch and shook her head. We made tea and went through to the lounge to sit on the sofa reminiscing of how it made her feel and knowing it would not have lasted what a pity we were who we were before the crunch of tyres on the drive had us quickly separating.

Although we were doing no more than we had been seen doing a thousand times the embarrassment of nearly getting caught caused a frantic rush to get as far apart as possible and had us giggling like teenagers all over again. Neither of us was embarrassed about what had happened and how it did not continue but we talked a lot. About her, about me; about what drove us do what we did. Sometimes the conversation got saucier than one would expect between close relatives but that was more out of devilment on her part than suggestiveness on mine.

Discovering someone's skin for the first time always gives you a fission. It's a fission that can never be repeated. The first time the power is phenomenal; the drip, drip, drip of need overcoming the simplest of common sense. The intoxication of being naked with someone new is a drug, showing your desire with more than words.

* * *

I overheard Dad talking to a mate about mother--in-laws telling him the joke about 'never look down when you are on a high wire or your mother-in-law is giving you a blow job' and wondered if he had been there; why not? Why should our family be any different? Who cares? A smile starts when she looks at me, eyelids hood then open wide and a smile spreads across her lovely face and my heart flips.

My mother's mother will eventually grow old, Christ she's only fifty and a bit now, but, one day I shall be helping her into the car or holding out a hand to get her out of a chair, we will make eye contact and we will know, have such a bond, what a wonderful moments they will be.