Grand Gestures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted my legs up on his shoulders, his finger circling my clit as he rammed his hot rod home even deeper. Our eyes locked into each other until my field of vision started dimming, I was going to cum again, pump him dry with my pussy.

I had no chance of holding back. I could barely breathe as he upped the speed, pulling out of me almost completely on each thrust, the swollen head of his cock teasing the opening of my hungry hole. My body arched as I thrust towards him, my pussy so tight his hot smooth cock felt almost painful inside me as it rammed into me again and again, riding on my waves of pleasure.

I moaned with disappointment as he pulled out of me, my hand automatically replacing his on my clit, I wanted to keep cumming, to keep the fire in my pussy going. He stepped back for a second and the next thing I knew, his naked cock was at my mouth as he pulled my head towards him. "I'm gonna cum so hard for you, baby, you liked my cum, didn't you," he grunted as I grabbed his cock with both hands to suck.

He groaned as if in pain as I circled his glans with my tongue, his hand mirroring the movement on my clit as I kept gyrating against his hand. "Your pussy wants more, doesn't it, it wants to cum again," he said, plunging his fingers into me. My moan was only partly stifled by his cock in my mouth.

I stroked his perenium with one hand, it was wet and supple from my pussy juices, my saliva now dripping from his tight balls, he was not far off. His arsehole was virgin tight and as I teased it with my fingertip he started shivering all over, his cock growing bigger as my lips locked tightly around it, sucking and licking.

"Yes baby, you are amazing, you are..." His words became a deep gutteral animal sound as he shot his lovely cum in my mouth, so much of it that some of it escaped my lapping tongue, running down my neck to the necklace I was still wearing, as my orgasm matched his.

As I boiled the kettle a third time, we finally had our cup of tea, still tired, me naked and David now back in his courier outfit. It was almost one in the morning and I didn't want to cut it too close.

"I guess your boyfriend provided a pretty amazing Valentine's," David said as he slipped through the door. "I just stood in for the part he couldn't be here to perform."

I went in the shower still wearing the necklace. My friend from Harrods almost had a fit when I told her. Apparently you're meant to clean these things a little more carefully. But it survived, and I am wearing it tonight as Steven is leading me to the car, blindfolded. Steven likes surprises. So do I.

12