Grand Slam

Story Info
Sex after Rose surpasses Cobb.
1.1k words
3.86
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC66
GC66
28 Followers

All people in this story are at least 18 years of age

I'm from Cincinnati. In the summer of 1985, the buzz in the city was over the Reds' Pete Rose.

Rose had been re-acquired by the Reds in a trade with Montreal the previous August and owner Marge Schott immediately named him player/manager. Rose, a Cincinnati guy, had been signed by the Reds in 1960 and debuted for them three years later and was part of the Big Red Machine which won World Series championships in 1975 and 1976. For nearly two decades, "Charlie Hustle" was the face of the Reds. During his five years with the Philadelphia Phillies and the partial year with the Expos, he began getting closer and closer to making people think it might be possible for him to break one of baseball's "unbreakable" records: Ty Cobb's 4,191 career basehits.

"Can Pete do it?" was the big question. He was in his forties and clearly his best years were behind him. A switch-hitter, when he became manager, he mainly played against right-handers.

In the summer of 1985, with Pete getting closer to 4192, I began working part time as a telemarketer. Yup. I was one of those people who call you at the most inopportune times to sell you a product or a service. Yes, I annoyed a lot of people, but I needed the money. My creditors trumped your inconveniences.

Julianne was a co-worker. She wasn't the most beautiful or the most graceful woman I'd ever seen, but her confessed love of all things sexual more than made up for it. She was about five years older than I was, about 5'6" with long medium brown hair and blue eyes. I'm guessing she had 36 C breasts, but they were really firm, and she had a gorgeous ass. Julianne had a great personality and an engaging smile and a great sense of humor. She could've stood to lose about ten pounds, but a BBW she wasn't. She was somewhat of a baseball fan, but I was a total fanatic. I'd played a year of pro minor league ball in the Seattle organization, but unfortunately, I'd suffered a couple of injuries during my high school career and never really recovered. After a really bad season trying to play with back issues, I was convinced I no longer had it and retired. Plus I missed home.

Julianne learned I had played professionally and asked me a lot of baseball questions in an attempt to learn more about the game, and I'd try to explain it to her. We had a good professional relationship.

The day before Pete hit the record breaker, Julianne surprised me by asking me out for a date the following evening. The restaurant we went to had a television. We saw Pete's glorious moment: a 2-1 opposite field hit off of San Diego right-hander Eric Show, who became the answer to a trivia question and has since died. We cheered wildly along with the other patrons as the hometown hero celebrated one of baseball's greatest moments.

After dinner, we went back to Julianne's small apartment. We watched television. She didn't resist my initial tentative moves and I got a little bolder.

"George," Julianne suddenly blurted in an annoyed voice. "You know you don't need to try to put moves on me."

We began kissing and feeling each other up. Bit by bit, our clothes came off. She had a shapely body. Once we were nude, Julianne gave me a pretty decent blowjob. It hadn't taken a whole hell of a lot to make me hard to begin with, but I wasn't going to pass it up. And I reciprocated. Her pussy was dripping and she tasted incredible. I fingered and tongued her to orgasm.

"Alright," she said afterward. "Fuck me good!"

I slid in her. God she was tight! I started off slow, but she liked it a little rough. I drove in and out of her with abandon. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, Julianne loved fucking. She probably orgasmed a few times as she worked her clit as I fucked her. I was nearly ready to explode, but she sensed it and stopped and dismounted me and reached over and opened a drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube and handed it to me. Then she kneeled and stuck her beautiful ass high in the air.

She grinned. "Come on, fuck that ass!" she commanded, as she slapped it.

"Julianne?" I said shocked. I had never fucked a girl in her asshole before. I'd seen anal plenty of times in pornos, but never even attempted to do it.

"Yeah, I do anal," she said, recounting her first backdoor invasion a couple of years earlier. "Now I love it."

"I thought that was only in movies," I naïvely commented as I lubed her and myself up.

"No, silly," she said. "By the way, Celia loves it too. She told me."

Celia was a co-worker whom I longed to fuck. She was black, but her light complexion led me to believe that one of her parents was probably white. I'd never had a sexual interest in black women before, but Celia was an exception. In fact, we later had sex one time. She did like anal! I've since had sex with black women with far darker complexions. None of them did anal though.

"Okay, Jul," I said, as I put the head of my cock against her back entrance. "You ready?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she replied.

I pushed a little and my cock slipped in. Julianne stiffened and moaned loudly. I'm dead average length-wise: six-and-a-half inches. But I'm thick. I was afraid I was damaging her, but she didn't complain. As I pushed in slowly, she groaned and growled and gripped the sheets. I slowly began moving in and out of her tight ass and she fingered her clit furiously.

"Oooh! Oooh fuck yeah!" she roared. "Damn! Damn!"

After just a few minutes of pounding her tight ass, I told her I was going to come. Julianne turned over rubbing herself.

"On me..." she moaned.

We came together. Two huge shots landed her on her beautiful breasts. She loved it.

We fucked like mad for nearly two weeks. Then it began to diminish. I suspect she was fucking other guys, which was alright. I didn't want a serious relationship with her and she didn't want a serious relationship with anyone. Then it stopped and I broke it off with Julianne. I had begun seeing another woman and I promised to be monogamous. While the sex was there, so was love. With Julianne, it was just sex between friends. It was great, but the was no love.

The office closed about a month later. Julianne mentioned maybe moving "up north" to stay with her sister and getting a job where she worked. The last time I saw her was in 1988 or 1989.

GC66
GC66
28 Followers