Grandaunt Sarah's Grimoire Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzie is introduced to anal sex and double penetration.
4k words
4.5
28.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to my friend Ly for her great editing of this chapter.

***

A week and a half had passed and Lizzie prepared herself to summon her unusual faerie lover again. She drank a cup of mugwort tea to open her energetic channels then showered using rose scented soap and shampoo and put on her favourite perfume, Tuscan Rose. She dressed in her normal plain black underwear and put on her favourite outfit of a black sleeveless top with a short, black and red plaid skirt. She pulled on black and red striped over-the-knee socks to complete the look, and smiled.

Moving the furniture to make space for the circle in her living room; she laid out the white sheet cut into a six foot circle. She poured salt around the circle and placed nine thick black candles around the circle, which she lit. Then she sat down and meditated until she was able to focus on the summoning.

When she was ready, she knelt by the circle and painted the required sigil in the middle of the sheet, then pricked her finger and put it on the sigil while chanting the spell which would open the gates to the realm of faerie, and summon Aethelred Jalnariel.

Like the first time, a silver sphere appeared about four feet above the sigil. It expanded until it filled the circle and was eight feet tall. Aethelred slowly took form in the circle, wearing his wide black ankle-length coat.

"Greetings, Elizabeth. I am pleased that you have summoned me again," he said, smiling impishly.

Lizzie stood up.

"I'm pleased to see you again, Aethered." she replied, trying to hold in her excitement. "There's no need to be so formal, you can call me Lizzie."

He grinned, and said: "Then you may call me Red, as your grandaunt Sarah used to cry out during her throes of passion."

"Really, that's too much info," Lizzie complained.

Aethelred just laughed.

"It was a bit harder getting through the gate this time," he said. "Did you make any changes to the spell?"

"No, I did it exactly the same way I did it the first time," she answered. "Wait a second; I used the same paint as last time."

Aethelred raised his eyebrow.

"Did you drip nine fresh drops of blood into it?" he asked her, looking a little amused.

"No, I didn't," she replied sheepishly. "I thought once was enough."

"Well, that was the problem. You need to use fresh paint and fresh blood each time."

"Ok, I'll remember that for the next time," she promised.

"Good. Now, come here and let me kiss you, Lizzie." His voice became like a command, and Lizzie felt the desire blossom within her.

Lizzie broke the salt circle with her foot and then went around blowing out the candles before stopping in front of Aethered, who was more than a head taller than she.

"Spread your legs a little so I can lift you up with my tentacles," he instructed.

Lizzie spread her legs, shivering slightly in anticipation of being touched by his tentacles. Two tentacles snaked around her thighs and waist, and she was lifted into the air until she was face to face with Aethelred. She put her arms around his neck, while he put one arm around her waist and a hand behind her neck and then drew her in for a long, slow, passionate kiss. She loved the way his tongue played with hers. It made her body tingle. He moved his hand to her ass and squeezed, while he moved the other hand to her breast and did the same. His hand on her breast began to gently knead it while he rubbed his finger over her stiffening nipple. She moaned into his mouth.

Her legs were pulled a little further apart and a third tentacle snaked up on the inside of her thigh and began to rub her crotch. She was getting really aroused now. Tentacles were her main fetish and having a lover with tentacles was a wet dream come true.

She broke the kiss and moaned: "Oh, gods! I'm so turned on! I almost wish you'd just tear off my underpants and take me here and now!"

"Patience, my dear," Aethelred said fondly.

"I do so love your tentacles, Red!" she cried out.

"I'm glad. Even in the unseelie sidhe court where there are plenty of deviations from the elven norm, I'm considered a monster."

"You aren't a monster to me. To me you are amazing!" Lizzie exclaimed, passionately.

"Thank you, Lizzie." he murmured, tickling her with his breath. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"

He moved forward on his tentacles, while holding Lizzie steady.

"Oh! So you don't need all your tentacles to move?" Lizzie asked, intrigued.

"No, I can use a couple to hold things. It's very useful in combat."

"Have you seen much combat?"

"I have been in some battles. The Sluagh helps to defend the borders of the unseelie sidhe," he told her with a look that suggested this was a conversation for another time.

Aethelred put Lizzie down on the bed.

"I'll light some candles first to see you better," she told him, "and then I'll get undressed." she said, with a wicked smile on her face.

"You can leave the stockings on. That is quite sexy," he replied, returning her grin.

Lizzie blushed and laughed.

"I will!"

She picked up a lighter and lit the candles that were on the bedside table and chest of drawers at the foot of the bed. Then she undressed slowly, looking at Aethelred as she did so, and put her clothes on a chair. She climbed onto the bed and lay down. Aethelred was grinning as he stripped off his coat and lowered himself down beside her.

"I appreciate a little strip tease," he said with eyes gleaming licentiously.

"I hoped you might," she replied, her voice sultry.

He bent over and kissed her deeply, letting let his tentacles roam over her body. The touch of them was firm, but gentle. She loved how they felt all over her exposed flesh. He shifted and began to lick circles around a nipple while his hand kneaded the other breast. He flicked his tongue across her nipple and she moaned; they were so sensitive. Small bolts of pleasure zapped straight to her clit. He shifted his attention to her other nipple, and she felt herself becoming incredibly turned on. She let her hands roam over his upper body. He was slender with well defined muscles, without being bulky. He had beautiful long hair, another fetish of hers, which she loved being able to stroke.

He shifted a little and used his tentacles to part her thighs. She could see his tentacle cock emerge and it unfolded from its outer layers which were like petals. It began to rub against her cunt. She enjoyed the sensations for a little while, but soon she realized it wasn't enough.

"I need to feel you inside me," she moaned, reaching for his tentacle cock to help move it into her.

Aethelred rose up on his arm and looked down at her.

"I thought I would introduce something new this time," he said, eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Like what?" Lizzie asked, intrigued.

"Anal sex," he told her, his eyes darkening with desire.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Lizzie replied, cautiously. "I've tried it once and it was just painful. It didn't give me any pleasure," she remembered with a shudder.

He smiled at her in a way that was almost tender.

"Then it wasn't done right. It won't hurt the way I do it. I'll use one of my tentacles to loosen you up before I enter you with my second cock."

Lizzie's eyes widened in shock.

"Whoa, whoa, are you talking about double penetration?" she exclaimed. "How many cocks do you have?"

"Yes, I am." His voice was very satisfied. "And I have three," he finished, looking at her.

"Three! You must be popular with the ladies!" she chuckled.

Aethelred nodded. "Yes, I am quite sought after among the Sluagh." He paused to stroke her face. "Some of the unseelie court have sought me out, too. You needn't fear any pain that's against your will." He winked.

"So, double penetration, won't that hurt?" she asked him tentatively.

"Not if I increase the width of my cocks gradually, like I did the last time. You'll have enough time to loosen up painlessly," he reassured her.

"Ok, I trust you." she said. "Last time was amazing,"

He looked at her, then at himself, considering. "First I need to wash the tentacle I'm going to use on you," he informed her.

"The bathroom is out in the hall and to the right."

Aethelred got up from the bed and left. To keep herself aroused and ready, Lizzie moved her fingers to her clit and gently rubbed it until she started to moan softly.

Soon, her unseelie lover returned and flowed up onto the bed once more. He had brought a towel with him.

"Do you have any lube?" he asked.

"Yes, in my bedside table drawer," Lizzie answered.

She reached out, opened the drawer and pulled the tube of lubrication out and handed it to Aethelred, who squirted a generous dollop of it in his hand and then smeared it over the tip of a tentacle.

"Now, you need to put a couple of pillows underneath your butt," he said. "When you reach ecstatic trance, you'll find it tiring to stand on all fours," he explained. "Lying on your back is best," he added.

Lizzie nodded and put the pillows under her ass, and Athelred draped the towel over the pillows.

"Why do you have me go into ecstatic trance?" she queried.

"That is when I feed off your energies," he answered, looking at her intently. "Besides, Sarah had visions while in trance, maybe you have the gift, too."

"Oh, ok," Lizzie said, happy with the explanation. "Can we do tentacle bondage again?" she asked eagerly.

He laughed. "So eager, there's no distracting you from the pleasures, is there?" He gave her the impish smile."Of course we can, but first I need to cast the anti-pregnancy spell on you."

"Do you have to do that each time?" she asked, a little impatiently.

"I can cast a permanent anti-pregnancy spell on you," he answered. "That means, though, that you can't get pregnant by anyone else, either."

"Well, it's not like I have any plans of getting pregnant in this life time," she said.

"Why not?" he asked, tilting his head.

"I have more than enough with having responsibility for myself and being an adult. I sometimes get deep depressions where I'm not able to function very well. I think I would be a poor mother," she explained.

"I am sorry to hear that," he said. "Now, lie still while I cast the spell," he added.

Aethelred drew a sigil with his finger on the lower part of her stomach, then sang a longer spell than last time. His voice was so deep and beautiful. Maybe one day she would ask him to sing for her. Again, the sigil flashed silver and seemed to sink into her stomach.

"Ready?" he asked with a grin.

"Ready!" she answered eagerly.

She positioned herself as he'd told her and bent her knees. He snaked two tentacles up her legs and thighs and bound them together, spreading her thighs wide open, and then moving them up towards her stomach. One tentacle slithered around her arms and waist. It still thrilled her to be bound helpless and to be exposed in front of him.

"I think my tits need a little more attention, so that I can become properly turned on again. Too much talk during sex is a bit of a turn off for me," she said with a teasing smile.

"I'll remember that the next time," he grinned.

He lowered himself over her and gave her breasts and nipples the attention they craved; letting his tentacle cock rub against her cunt again. After a few minutes of this, the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her.

"I'm ready now. I want you inside me," Lizzie gasped, her muscles clenched in anticipation.

Aethelred rose until he sat on his tentacles by her feet. He slid his tentacle cock into the opening of her cunt; letting it slide in and out of her, slowly going deeper. The ridges on his cock felt wonderful, each time they stretched her opening. When the cock hit the bottom of her cunt, it stilled and began to throb with sexual energies which stimulated her pleasure spots and sent waves of pleasure into her. While it aroused her, it also relaxed her.

Suddenly, she felt the tip of the tentacle poke at her ass. She relaxed and let the finger-wide tip enter. It slid slowly into her then out again repeatedly, each time a little deeper. She could feel herself being gently stretched each time the cock went further inside. It was a strange, but not unpleasant sensation. After a while, the tentacle slid out of her completely. It was replaced quickly by the tip of his second cock, which had its own natural lubrication and slid easily in. It moved slowly in and out, stretching her. When it had bottomed out, it too began to pulse with sexual energies, and Lizzie discovered to her surprise that she had three pleasure points up her ass.

"Oh, this is amazing," she moaned.

The cocks began to slowly expand. She loved the feeling of them growing thicker inside her, stretching and filling her up. The pleasure was so intense that it brought her to the edge of an orgasm, but not over; sliding her into an ecstatic trance.

At first it was just pleasure and blackness, and then she saw a light that widened out so she could see herself standing in a great hall with a tall roof. The walls and roof seemed to be made out of black wood and the floors were made of stone. A dais stood at one end of the hall, with a black throne on it. She slid closer and saw that there was someone sitting on the throne. It was Aethelred! He was wearing a silver circlet with a beautiful red stone on the front and holding a great sword in his hands. The throne was carved of black wood and Lizzie could see skulls and tentacles carved into the high back.

She slowly emerged from the vision and heard herself moaning in pleasure.

"Please, let me come," she begged him, looking imploringly into his eyes.

Aethered began to slide the tentacle cock in and out of her cunt; while his stomach tentacles which had little mouths fastened to her nipples and clit and began to suck. The cock in her ass continued to pulse with energy, stimulating her pleasure spots. The pleasure was more intense even than the last time and she came hard, seeing stars behind her eyelids. Waves of pleasure rolled over her body. He continued to touch and pleasure her and soon she came again. While less intense than before, it was still amazing. She could feel both of his cocks ejaculate within her and it made her happy that Athelred too had found his pleasure.

Aethelred withdrew all his tentacles and lay down beside her, holding her while she came down from the high of the orgasms.

"Wow! That was even more intense!" she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"You are more sensitive than you know," he said, sounding smug.

They lay beside each other, basking in the afterglow of orgasm, until Lizzie got up and put the pillows back at the head of the bed. Aethelred picked up the towel and wiped her juices and the lube from his tentacle with it, and then he dropped it on the floor.

She lay down on her side again, facing Aethelred. He put and arm around her waist and wrapped his tentacles over her lower body like a warm, living blanket.

"I had a vision while I was in ecstatic trance," she began, hesitantly.

"Really?" he remarked. "Well, you were in ecstatic trance for an hour this time. The first time you managed half an hour. I was able to feed off you more slowly and mostly off your sexual energies rather than your life force, so you should feel less drained this time," he explained. "So, tell me about your vision," he prompted her.

"I saw a large hall with walls and roof made out of back wood, and a stone floor." Lizzie paused, remembering the details. "There was a dais with a throne on it which was carved out of black wood with skulls and tentacles on the high back."

Aethelred nodded, approvingly.

"That is the throne of the king of the Sluagh"

"I saw you sitting on the throne..." Lizzie trailed off, wondering. "Are you the king of the Sluagh?"

"Well, yes, I am." He gave her a smile so casual it was as if she'd asked him if he liked to eat.

Lizzie gaped in surprise and awe.

"Shouldn't you be busy running your kingdom, then? Instead of being with me?"

"Since it's winter now, the court of the Sluagh isn't so busy." he told her, clearly happy in her interest. "It gets busy during summer, when there are border skirmishes between the Summer court and the Winter court over disputed land." His voice and eyes grew serious at this.

"Why aren't you busy during winter?" she asked, eager to know more.

"The Winter court is at its strongest then." he replied, softly. "They can hold their own during the skirmishes when the Summer court is at its weakest and don't attack by force, so the Sluagh aren't needed," he explained. He paused, and asked her: "So what do you do, when you're not in bed with me?"

"I work as a librarian at the special collections as the university library," she told him, smiling. "It's a nice, quiet job in the basement. We have a lot of old books and it's mostly professors and master students who use the collections. I like that there aren't too many people each day. Gives me more time to read." She looked at him and was surprised to see how interested he genuinely seemed. "I've learned to read several types of old fashioned hand-writing, so I can aid the users." she told him proudly.

"We have some beautifully illustrated manuscripts. Other than reading I also like to paint, draw and knit."

"I, too, like to read." he said, to her surprise. "When there were open portals between your realm and Faerie, I used to go to towns and buy some of your books to bring home with me. I have a nice collection of illustrated manuscripts and some scrolls, too."

"How were you able to go to towns?" Lizzie asked him, amazed. "Didn't someone see your tentacles? Or your pointy ears?"

"I used my faerie glamour to make myself look like a mortal," he answered.

"Hey, maybe I could get you some books, if you're interested?" Lizzie suggested, brightly. "What do you like to read?"

"I like to read crime and mysteries, as well as tales of travel to foreign lands," he replied, interest lighting his eyes.

"I'll see what I can find," she told him. After a pause, she asked: "So, how long have you been a king?"

"About 200 of your years. Time in Faerie moves differently than in your realm," he answered.

"Are the tales true then, of people who are abducted and when they come back they find that a hundred years have passed?"

"Yes, those tales are true."

"How did you become the king?" she asked.

"I killed my father in a duel," he answered, his voice becoming cold and hard.

"Why did you duel?" Lizzie was almost afraid to ask, but he didn't seem to be angry with her.

"We duelled over my mother." Aethelred spat out angrily. "My father Aethelstan held her hostage and abused her. She was an envoy from the unseelie court that had come to order my father to appear before queen Mab. He didn't like being ordered around." He paused and his eyes glittered in anger. "To understand my father you have to know his history. He was once a beautiful mortal who the queen took a fancy to, so she lured him into Faerie to become her lover. He couldn't keep up with her fierce libido, so she ordered her sorcerers to come up with a solution. They experimented on my father and turned him into a tentacle monster with three cocks. The queen was thrilled, while my father was horrified at his looks, for it meant that he could no longer return to his own realm. He was her favourite for a long time and the magic turned him half faerie, so his lifespan was greatly expanded." He paused and his eyes grew distant.

"Then he discovered that he could both give and take energies with his tentacle cocks, and he began to feed off queen Mab. He also discovered that he could cast glamours, and he glamoured the queen into becoming a sex addict. She became listless and uninterested in her dealings with the court. Her advisors worried about her, and noticed that she only seemed interested in having sex with my father. The advisors had him imprisoned while they tried to reason with queen Mab. At first she was furious that she was denied her daily pleasure; but then the glamour broke and she realised that she had been under my father's spell. She was furious with him and banished him to the Shadowlands where he joined the Sluagh. They were considered monsters by the rest of the unseelie host, so my father fit in well. He became a bitter man though, at being denied the pleasure and luxuries of the unseelie court, and never being able to return to his own realm." Aethelred's voice faltered as if it was difficult for him to continue.

Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers
12