Granddad and Anja - Route du soleil

Story Info
Granddad and Anja head to the South of France.
11.1k words
4.65
12.9k
14

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish to make it perfectly clear that there is no underage sex implied or involved in this story.

*

This is a very long story but then it's a long journey from here to the South of France!

### ### ###

"This all you've got?" I said very much surprised. A cabin case, albeit tightly packed and a medium sized shoulder bag that could be worn on the back wasn't going to hold much.

"What do I really need? I have my little sky blue bikini if I really need undies. It washes and dries in no time. I've got sandals, which I'm wearing, trainers and flip-flops for the beach and some heels when I need to look sexy. I'm not planning on wearing much, if anything during the day. A few light things to give me a bit of shade if it's too hot and something to keep the chill off. I don't use cosmetics or perfumes so the rest is simple toiletries etc.. The towels take up the most room and I'm not planning on wearing anything in bed. If I get too cold you'll have to cuddle me."

"Sounds like you're my kinda girl!" I said, delightedly as we stepped into the lift.

"Granddad, can I tell you something?" Anja said as the doors started to close.

"Of course, Sweetheart, anything you like."

"I've been looking out the window for you since seven o'clock and if you hadn't turned up by seven forty five I was going to ring. I decided I wanted to come with you as soon as you asked me. Sorry I've messed you about."

When the lift doors opened she had her arms around me and was giving me a big kiss, much to the surprise of the elderly, OK, a bit younger than me, lady with a wheelie shopping basket waiting for the lift.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Davies, he's my new boyfriend." she said with a cheerful smile, "c'mon Granddad, we'll miss the train."

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed looking down... the pathway to the roadside, "is that big, beautiful red cat yours?"

"Narrr," I told her, "was in the petrol station filling up my Austin A35 van, perfect size, plenty of room to get everything in the back, when this smarty pants pulled up at the pump next door. Flash bugger, blue blazer, smart linen trousers to match. Looked right down 'is nose at me. So I nipped into the kiosk, paid and was back out before he'd finished filling up. When he went in to pay I swapped my stuff from the van to the back of his and drove away, sharpish. Think if we get through the tunnel OK, we'll be home and dry," all told with a silly grin, of course.

"But Granddad, you're wearing a blue blazer and smart linen trousers to match." she observed.

Don't yer just hate pretty girls who can think?

"Yeeees, well, I forgot. He chased me down the road so I stopped, as you would, and when he caught up with me I mugged him and swapped clothes. Lucky he was nearly my size, don't you think?"

"Very, they look almost tailored. What did you leave him to wear?" she said linking her arm into mine.

"Oh, just an Hawaiian shirt, long khaki shorts and army boots, perfect for driving an A35 van."

"Granddad, you're silly but I love it! It looks soooo phallic, can I stroke it?" she asked mischievously.

"What here? In the street?" I questioned in mock alarm.

"Your big pussy, silly. You can stroke my little one whenever you like, y'know?" she said.

It wasn't an afterthought.

She walked all around it, slowly then, very carefully, caressed it lovingly. I was standing at the back waiting to put her case in when she leaned forward and gave the rear end a big hug. It was a beautiful sight to behold, trust me, I know a beautiful sight when I behold one and her perfect legs and pert bottom with more than a hint of little pussy, was a joy to behold. Do I mean be held?

When she released the beast I put her case in the back.

"Where do you want your bag?" I asked.

"Somewhere within reach? It's got stuff in it that I might need."

Girls! Don't y'just love 'em?

I opened the door for her.

"How am I supposed to get in there?" she asked looking at the low seat and high door sill.

"My preference would be for you to sit on the seat then swing one leg in first, then the other."

"What? Like this?" she asked swinging her leg over the sill and leaning backwards to ensure I obtained the maximum benefit. She paused before following it with the other leg.

"Not a bad first effort," I commented, "want to practice getting out?"

"Granddad, you're just rude!" she answered.

Leaning forward I made to kiss her chastely on the cheek but she turned towards me and I had to make do with her soft, sensuous lips. It's a hard life.

"How do I adjust the seat, please Granddad?" she said as I was lowering myself into my seat.

"How did I know you were going to say that?" I said passing her the handbook, "a little light reading, enjoy."

And while she fiddled about sorting out her sitting positions I got us across town, out into the country and onto the motorway.

"How about this?" she asked cheekily.

I glanced to my left and saw lots of beautiful leg that were only just covered at the last possible minute by the hem of her dress. It being just a tad too long.

"The lorry drivers and white van man will love that!" I told her enthusiastically.

She chuckled deliciously.

"You think? You don't mind? I'm just feeling so absolutely naughty and they'll never catch us in this, will they."

"Don't think, I know. I could pull alongside a lorry and toot my horn, see what they do eh?" I told her, "as for minding, we're going to a place where you will, hopefully, be naked and beautiful most of the time. The rest of the time you'll be wearing very little and looking incredibly sexy. Mind? Nope, not a bit. I'll just be thinking, 'yeah, suckers and she's with me!', and pleased as punch. 'specially if you stretch your arms up as we go passed." I ended naughtily.

"Just keep an eye open for the traffic cameras, don't want Mr. Plod getting all excited, do we? They'll pull us over for half an hour just to take down your particulars."

"But, Granddad, I'm not wearing my particulars," she replied with a giggle.

We cruised peacefully for a few miles with light, for the motorway, traffic.

"Lorry coming up!" I advised and she stretched as I'd suggested.

"That OK?" she asked.

I glanced down briefly.

"Perfect. Tell me if he responds."

Pulling alongside the cab I lightly tooted my horn.

"He's looking down! He's smiling. I'm laughing back. He's giving me a thumbs up!"

I tooted my horn and sped away, with her laughing her head off.

"That was very naughty of you Granddad." she admonished, "can we do it again?"

And so we made our way happily down the motorway with me tooting and she laughing.

"Services coming up. You comfortable?"

"What? Oh yes! Went before we left," she said happily.

"TMI!" I told her, "tea, coffee? Might not have to stop long at the tunnel so next stop France."

"No, everything fine. You need to stop?"

"Nope, went before I left!" I told her with a grin.

"TMI, Granddad!"

We passed three more suitable lorries before the exit creating three happy drivers and a very happy couple in the big, red cat.

Thanks to FlexiPlus we were loaded without delay. Even the barrier went up as we drove down the dedicated lane for boarding.

"Our Hitchcock moment," laughed Anja as the train started to move, "y'know that train into the tunnel business?"

Leaning towards her I put my arm around her and drew her close. My other hand rested on her thigh.

"Chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff," I whispered as I walked my fingers up the inside of her thigh until they reached the junction.

She slid down into the seat, the points changed giving way to straight ahead.

"Chooo-ooo-ooooo!" I murmured as my exploring finger slipped into her moist tunnel.

It was a good ten minutes later when we became aware of the guy at the window waiting to scan the boarding hanger.

"Sorry mate," I offered sheepishly.

"Pas de problem," he replied with a very happy smile.

The remainder of the crossing was completed with a little more decorum.

"Granddad?" she asked, "would you prefer me to call you Granddad or should I call you John?"

"What would you prefer?"

"I like Granddad, it sounds a bit naughty and a bit authoritative in a nice way. Not like a domineering, Master. 'John' sounds just a bit demeaning. 'I'll ask My Granddad' sounds a lot more important than 'I'll ask John', don't you think? And there's lots of Johns' but only one My Granddad!"

She got another long, slow kiss for that but not before I'd checked that nobody was waiting for anything first.

"Granddad, sounds perfect to me Sweetheart or should I call you Anja?"

"Sweetheart, it's music to my ears. Nobody's called me that before, not even my Granddad," she chuckled.

"What?"

"Just thinking, 'spose somebody asks me if I'm sleeping with my Granddad? I'll just tell them 'Yes, of course!' Their faces will be a picture!"

The noises changed. We were out of the tunnel. Ten more minutes and we'd be on our way!

"Did you manage to sleep today?" she asked.

"Yes, got about six hours in. Woke just after five thirty. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Just checking you were. If you think you need a rest I wouldn't mind going to an 'otel for tonight. What time would we get there if we we did?"

"It doesn't really matter what time we get there or even what day. There's no rush if you want to stop over in this area or we could go a distance and stop. We can take as long as you like. Or are you looking for the authoritative voice of practicality and reason?" I asked with a laugh.

"Probably, to be honest, I want to be on the beach with you and I want to be in bed with you but you're doing the driving. I can sleep when I'm tired so I just want to do whatever is best for you. Does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense. If we stay over night and leave in the morning, we probably won't get up early, not actually leaving until about eleven, earliest. The traffic will not be very good because it's Friday so the journey will take longer, maybe much longer. We wouldn't arrive until after midnight, so, tired and late. Not much energy to go clubbing. Too dark to walk on the beach and see anything. Too keyed up to relax or sleep. Not a good way to end our first full day together. If we go straight away, I've got six hours sleep in me so I'm good for a full day, as it were. We could be walking on the beach by about one o'clock in the afternoon. A rest in the late afternoon, a meal out and bed whenever it feels as if bed is where we should be. OK with you?"

"Promise to stop if you feel tired?"

"Promise - I've got a beautiful woman on board, I'll not put her at risk!"

I gave her a kiss, just as the train doors slid open. Ten minutes later we were on the A26 headed south. With the engine up to temperature and a clear road ahead I built up the speed and set the cruise control. The big cat purred and the little pussy beside me sighed contentedly.

"Your big cat is taking your little pussy on holiday, Granddad. Thank you!" she said softly and fell silent for a while.

I drove us south at a good pace, wary of police cars and speed cameras.

"Is it OK to talk while you're driving, Granddad?" she asked at length.

"Of course, it will keep us both alert. We could get to know one another. Apart from a few emails and phone calls we haven't really spoken at all. Anything except politics and religion. What's your fancy?"

She laughed, more a snigger really.

"I've no interest in poly ticks or religion," she said, "I was actually thinking about ..." she paused.

"Sex?" I prompted.

"Well, now you mention it," she said with a giggle, "I suspect it is a subject we both have an interest in AND I rather suspect you know more about it than me and I'm always willing to learn."

"Can't argue with that," I laughed, "ask away."

"Have you really brought two gross of condoms with us?" she asked somewhat unbelievingly.

"Have a look in the glove box," I suggested.

She opened the glove box and pulled out a big, black, plastic mailing bag.

"There's two gross in there?" she asked in astonishment.

"No, only one, the other is in the back. They came in a big jiffy bag. I put that one in the glove box, just in case," I said with a dirty grin.

"Just in case? Hang on, in the shop you asked how long I thought you might last. Shouldn't you have been asking me how long I might last?" she laughed, "where do you keep them at the apartment? Locked away under lock and key or stapled to the notice board so your friends can help themselves?" she added looking utterly delighted.

"Ummm, stapled to the board might invalidate the warranty a bit. I made a copper bowl at school. I fill it up and put it on the shelf under the big coffee table at the apartment. Anyone that needs one can help themselves.

"You made a bowl at school to put your jonnies in?" she questioned in laughing surprise.

"I can just picture the scene," I chuckled, "'Well little Johnnie what would you like to make this term?' 'I'd like to make a big copper bowl to put my jonnies in when I'm a big Johnnie, Mr. Arbuthnott'."

She roared with infectious laughter. Things settled down a bit. We wandered off the subject of sex and for the next hour or so we learned about each other...

"Granddad, can you remember your first fuck?" she asked right out of the blue.

"I can, vividly. I didn't acquit myself terribly well I'm afraid. I'll tell you, if you'll tell me about your first cock, deal?"

"Deal, what was her name?"

"Gladys, Gladys Arbuthnott." I replied.

"Gladys Arbuthnott? You were fucking your teacher's daughter?"

"No, errrr, his wife?" I offered.

"Bloody 'ell!" she exclaimed delightedly, "fucking your teacher's wife! How old were you?"

"Had my 18th birthday a month earlier. What 'words' do you like to use when talking sex? More importantly what words don't you like?" I asked.

She thought for a moment.

"Well I'm happy with fuck and cock, shagging, screwing, pussy, obviously. Not too keen on the 'c' word ..." she paused... "except..." she paused again.

"When you're getting a real, good seeing to and you like to be called all the dirty names and use all the filthy words?" I suggested.

She chuckled at that.

"Yeah, that's about it," she admitted.

"OK, I'll tell you all about Gladys without any editing, OK?"

"Sounds filthy! Go on then," she said encouragingly.

"I was in the local municipal baths..." I started.

"The what?" she asked.

I could see it was going to be a long story.

"The local swimming pool. Long before leisure centres and gyms. The powers that be decided the way to keep the populous fit and happy was to make them swim. So we swam, at the municipal baths... Where was I?"

"You'd just got in the bath." she replied with a chuckle.

"OK, well, the place was very quiet, maybe ten of us. A dozen at most. I'd done my usual first twenty lengths and was sitting at the side of the pool, on a bench, just watching the girls as any horny youth is gonna do. I always sat by the ladder so I could watch them pulling themselves out of the water. The water always made their costumes a bit baggy and if I was lucky I'd get a glimpse of tit. Then I'd enjoy them rearranging their costume, y'know, like girls do. Hooking a finger under the edge and pulling it out of their crack. If they were walking away from me I'd often get a good view of a bum and if walking towards me, a tantalising hint of pussy.

So, Gladys heaved herself out. Now I have to say she was a big lady, big bum, big tits and big ... heart," I said with a smily voice, "she was 'of a certain age' as we say now. Anyway, as I said, she heaved herself out and leaned forward giving me a great view of her big tits. That wakened my cock up! She turned away from me and her costume was right up the crack of her bum. Beautiful sight. Two big, bare cheeks wobbling away from me. Cocky boy was rising to the occasion nicely. Then she turned back towards me hitching her costume out of her bum crack as she walked. Her pussy was very nearly bare with the material over to one side. I couldn't take my eyes off it, even as she approached. She made no attempt to re-arrange things, just stopped right in front of me."

"It's John Smith isn't it?" she asked still leaving her pussy teasing my cock.

"Hello Mrs. Arbuthnott," I replied, reluctantly dragging my eyes away from the apex of her parted legs, How are you," I replied politely.

"I'm enjoying the sight that is caused by you enjoying the sight of my pussy, John." she said without any attempt at subtlety, "looks as if your trunks are a little tight."

"Yes, Miss. Looks as if your costume is having problems too Miss," I told her bluntly.

I may have been a virgin but I wasn't shy!

"Why don't we dive in and swim up to the deep end, it's empty there. Maybe we can help each other sort out our costumes?"

Even then I was crafty. I swam up to the shallow end in a fast crawl then turned and went to the deep end arriving just before Mrs. Arbuthnott using her steady breast stroke, so it didn't look as if we'd arranged it. I pulled the string that held up my trunks so she could get her hand inside.

"I hope the cold water hasn't done my job for me," she said reaching down towards my cock, "ohh, clever boy!" she exclaimed on finding my trunks loose.

Mrs. Arbuthnott wrapped her hand around my cock and started to give me a proper wank. Emboldened, I reached for her pussy. She moved closer, encouraging me and I hooked the costume out of the way and started to worm my finger in.

"Don't put your finger right into my cunt Dear," she said, "the water will wash away my juices and chlorine will make me sore and I'll be no good for later. Just stroke around the pussy lips... that's it Dear, nice and softly... you like me playing with your nice cock?"

"I do, Mrs. Arbuthnott, it feels very nice. Your pussy feels nice too, Mrs. Arbuthnott, quite swollen and soft."

"And your cock feels all swollen and hard, Dear, as if they were made for each other," she said very directly, "That's right Dear, very nice. Just move your finger up a little, feel my little button? That's exactly right, gently round and round."

She gave a little shudder and her hand faltered on my cock.

"That's it Dear, now press just a little harder..., lovely. That's my clitoris, Dear, usually known as clitty or clit. It's a lady's magic button. If you play with that properly ladies will love you, if you make them cum. And if you make a lady cum she'll probably want you to make her cum again, and again."

I pressed harder onto her clit and rubbed my finger around in circles, first one way then the other. Her hand was going frantic on my cock. She rested her head against my shoulder then shook like nobody's business. It worried me a bit so I slowed the stroking of her clitty but she told me not to stop, 'just yet', so I kept it going while she trembled. It's a good job she was mostly under the water! By then she had totally forgotten about my cock.

"Thank you, Dear," she said when she had calmed down, "why don't we leave and go somewhere more comfortable? See you outside in ten minutes?" as she started to move away.

I held onto her costume with my finger still hooked into the material at her pussy. She couldn't escape!

"Not yet Mrs. Arbuthnott, I want to watch you climb out of the pool so I can see your beautiful tits and pussy again!"

She looked at me in a funny way then nodded.

"I'm going to swim two lengths, shallow end and back then I'll climb up the ladder, just over there. When I'm settled on the bench I want you to climb out too, OK?"

"Yes, Dear," she replied.

It was almost as if I'd instructed her and she was obeying.

I climbed out, nobody else was in the deep end. I sat on the bench, looked at Mrs. Arbuthnott and nodded. She breast stroked over to the ladder. Now, you know swimming pool ladders. Hard rungs and a big curved top so you can reach high and haul yourself up and out, right?