Granddaughter's Treatment Ch. 04

Story Info
Conrad had put Rachel to bed in a small room.
2.5k words
4.27
107.3k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oolala
oolala
74 Followers

Conrad had put Rachel to bed in a small room he'd had furnished for that purpose. She was not restrained, though the windows were barred, and the door had locks on the outside. He watched her sleep for a long time through a sliding panel in the door. She curled up tight, hugging her knees to her chest while she slept.

Conrad smiled to himself. He had great plans for the next day, and could hardly sleep in anticipation. Knowing he needed to let Rachel rest, he woke Emily and had her come down to his examination room in the middle of the night.

"What is this about, doctor?" Emily whispered, sleepily, her eyes half open.

"Sit down in the chair, Emily."

She did as she was told, sliding herself up onto the chair. Conrad adjusted it so that it leaned back, and her legs were spread out lewdly. He pushed the hem of her nightgown up to her waist and buckled her ankles, hips and wrists in securely. He sat down between her legs and studied her sex for some time. He then inserted a speculum and slowly stretched open Emily's cunt. He knelt and looked inside.

"Emily," he began.

"Yes, doctor?"

"You do not have the special little balls I gave you. Where are they?"

"In my pocket, doctor."

"And what did I tell you about taking them out, Emily?" His spoke in a dangerously soft sing song.

"You told me you'd have me whipped, doctor."

"Do you want to be whipped?"

"No, doctor."

"So why did you take them out?"

"I couldn't sleep with them in, doctor." She looked up pitifully at him. "They kept moving, no matter what I did, and I almost had to touch myself. I took them out."

"I see. Did I tell you that you could remove them?"

"No, doctor."

"You shall have to be whipped."

Emily stifled a frightened sob. Conrad turned and retrieved a gag, stuffing it into her mouth.

"So that you do not wake the household with your screams," he explained, as he shoved it between her teeth, making her gag. He retrieved two more little ben wa balls, and shoved them roughly inside of her. "And if you lose these, you shall suffer far worse," he whispered to her, his cheek, rough with stubble, raking against hers.

He unclasped her restraints, leaving leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists, and led her to the wall, where there were several metal loops screwed into it. He turned her to face the wall and attached her ankles and wrists to corresponding loops. He tugged at them to ensure they were secure, then turned away. Emily shivered nervously. Conrad returned and hitched her nightgown up above her breasts, securing it tightly with a belt. Emily waited, unsure what was about to happen. Suddenly, she felt something flat slap against her bottom, and jumped. It didn't hurt terribly, so much as it was uncomfortable. Conrad hit her again, harder this time, then again, varying the time between blows. Over and over he beat her until her ass was red and mottled. He saw wetness glistening between her thighs. Her legs shook with the effort of not letting the little balls fall out.

He stood behind her and slid himself gently into her opening, letting the head of his shaft feel the slick little balls quiver above it. He slid further in, feeling them move around him, then out. He thrust shallowly, almost hesitantly, feeling the movements of the balls within her hot canal, as it quivered and spasmed around him. He pulled out and reached two fingers inside her, gently retrieving the little balls. He held them, slick with her arousal, in his hand, then thrust his cock deep inside of her. She yelped in surprise, but pressed against him, wantonly. He slid the little balls around her clitoris, making them roll around her just above his shaft as it plunged in and out of her cunt. He pressed them into her harder as his thrusts grew deeper and faster. She shuddered and arched against him, and he felt his shaft grow bigger inside of her, her sex throbbing around him. He groaned and thrust harder and deeper, his cock shuddering as it shot seed deep inside of her.

Rachel woke the next morning to Conrad watching her from the foot of her bed. His trousers were tight against his rigid member, and he smiled when he saw she was awake.

"Good morning, Rachel. Did you sleep well?"

"What do you want with me, Conrad?" She regarded him wearily.

"I want to help you, dear girl."

"And satiate your own perverse urges in the process?"

"No, my love," he sat down next to her and reached out to touch her cheek tenderly. She pulled away, repulsed. He pretended to look hurt. "I don't believe I can be satiated. We have a big day ahead of us, and it would be best if we got ourselves ready for it. It's time for your bath."

Rachel got up reluctantly, but did not struggle when Conrad took her arm to lead her to a tub, filled with warm water. He gently removed her clothing slowly, as if relishing the unbuttoning of each button of her nightgown. She stepped out of it, and into the tub. He gently took a sponge and began to bath her, as though she were a child. If she resented it, she did not show it. Instead, she seemed resigned. Conrad let the sponge linger over her shoulders and neck, then down to her small breasts. He let his hand slip below the water and down to her sex, cupping it gently in his warm hand while he continued to wash her. He did not penetrate her nor let himself touch her clitoris. Instead, he waited, moving his fingers against one another until he felt the slickness of her wetness in the water. Her small nipples grew hard as they moved in and out of the warm water and into cool air.

He helped her out and dried her off in a large towel. Nude, he led her into his examination room, where he had her sit in his chair. He spread her legs and restrained her efficiently. She kept her head turned away, disinterested in her new treatment.

"Now, we must make a presentable lady out of you, Rachel." Conrad said, his gaze fixed on her small flower, opening for him despite Rachel's feigned apathy.

"And you intend to do so by ruining my honor?"

"Now Rachel, I do believe Josiah had that unique pleasure."

Rachel turned sharply, shocked that her grandfather had confided their shameful secret. With growing horror, she realized the hold Conrad now had over her grandfather. Conrad smiled at her, satisfied with himself.

"You never were a stupid girl, were you. Yes, he told me. It's shameful how you've seduced your grandfather. Shameful and sinful. I am here to teach you your place and train you to behave yourself."

He adjusted the chair so that it reclined, and moved her hips so that they sat at the edge of the seat. He moved her legs so that her knees came up close to her chest and her sex was displayed openly for him to see. He admired it for a moment, then retrieved the small speculum, inserting it gently into her already lubricated cunny. He spread her gently, so that she was only narrowly stretched open, enough that she could not tighten herself and prevent insertion. He could see her walls strain against the rigid shaft, to no avail.

He pulled a heavy leather pouch from the pocket of his jacket and shook it.

"When I was a boy, I had the most marvelous collection. I never played with them, just collected them. I wanted to see how many I could get." He brought the pouch over to her and she could see it was filled with something. He laid it on her chest so that she could feel the weight of it. "Now we shall see how many you can collect"

He picked up the pouch and opened it, pulling out a little blue glass marble. He held it up and admired the way it caught the light. Almost casually he dropped it through the speculum, where it made a loud sound as it hit the metal, and rolled into her vagina. She jumped slightly as it landing softly inside of her.

"It's the second one that's the most fun," he told her. "Imagine how it will feel hitting the one that's already inside of you?"

He dropped the second one in, and it too rolled until it hit the first, bumping it deeper inside. One by one, he slowly dropped them inside of her, until she had over twenty filling her heavily. She squirmed, her thighs straining to come together, but the restraints prevented her from moving far. Conrad continued to push marbles, some larger than others, deep inside of her, until he could fit no more. He admired his work: her vagina was filled to the brim and nearly overflowing with marbles of all colors and sizes. He gently removed the speculum, taking care not to jar any of the marbles. He fitted a leather chastity belt around her, tightening it as much as he could, then gently lifted her down so that she could stand up.

"Now it is time for us to dress like a proper lady and have afternoon tea with our host." Conrad placed his hands around Rachel's face and looked her deeply in the eyes. "If you are anything less than ladylike, I promise you will regret it."

Rachel walked slowly and with some difficulty. Conrad led her into the little bedroom and dressed her himself, in a conservative yellow dress that looked beautiful against her skin. She could feel the marbles rubbing against one another in her tiny canal whenever she moved. Their weight was considerable, but the chastity belt kept them pressed deep within her, rubbing against her most sensitive areas. Her wetness made them slide about inside of her, tightly vying for space.

"If you're very good during tea, I will make sure you are satisfied tonight." Conrad smiled indulgently at her, as though he were bestowing a great favor upon her.

At tea, Josiah was surprised to see his granddaughter accompany Conrad into the sitting room. Rachel walked slowly and delicately, and sat down primly, nodding shyly to him. Though she refused to eat until Conrad stared at her meaningfully, the meal was an overall success. Rachel discussed literature and poetry with her grandfather, and accepted his invitation to a quiet stroll in the gardens. Conrad was delighted, and offered to carry the parasol. Josiah seemed happier and more at peace than he had in years. Conrad was genuinely pleased to see his old friend happy again. Rachel was subdued, but sweet. After tea, Conrad had her taken back upstairs to continue treatment. Josiah complimented him on his rapid success, but Conrad waved him off.

"After what happened, I think she is embracing treatment. She understands there is a better way to manage her illness. She's accepting it now, rather than fighting it." He smiled at the old man.

Upstairs, Conrad found his exam room in disarray, and Rachel huddled in her room, sobbing. She had been desperately trying to remove the chastity belt, but could not find the key. Conrad shook his head sadly.

"We'd been making such wonderful progress, and now this? Nevertheless, I am a man of my word. Your behavior downstairs was exemplary, and consequently, you shall be rewarded. It was my fault for neglecting you so long. I promise it will not happen again." He leaned in and kissed her hard, probing her mouth with his tongue, while he unlocked the belt. He ran his fingers over the warm, slippery marbles that filled her hole, pushing them inside of her, then letting her push them back, into his hand. Over and over he thrust them shallowly inside of her while she writhed under his weight. He gripped her hair in his hand, keeping her head locked in place, fucking her mouth with his tongue, licking her lips and teeth, and pulsing his hand against her tiny cunt, vibrating the marbles inside her.

"You're such a little whore," he growled into her ear. She turned her face away from him, her chin glistening with his saliva. "Have it your way." He grinned. "Maybe something a little gentler. It's no fun if this is easy for you, is it?" He watched her heave and twitch as the after tremors of her reluctant orgasm continued to flow through her body. He rubbed his fingers against her cunny, turning the marbles against each other as he did so, rubbing her clit against his palm.

"Shall we take these out, then?" He pushed them in and out rapidly, watching her writhe and flush as he did so. "Or did you need to climax again?"

"Please, no more," she begged, beads of sweat breaking out on her brow and upper lip. "Please," she begged, drunkenly.

He let his hand relax, allowing a few of the marbles to escape. He rolled these up and over her clitoris, watching as she trembled feverishly at his touch. More of the marbles spilled out of her and onto the bed. He probed a long finger inside of her, feeling for the rest, and hooking them in his fingers rolled them along the walls of her grasping cunny.

"I do love playing marbles, don't you, Rachel? It was my favorite game as a boy. Do you remember?" He looked at her, his eyes dark and intent. "Do you remember how we used to play together?" He pulled the last marbles out of her, and kissed her thigh. He lay heavily on her, resting his hips between her legs, against her glistening and empty sex. He gripped her hair in his hands and held her head, forcing her to look at him.

"Do you remember how we used to play when we were children, Rachel?" He licked her lower lip, and pressed his hips against her, his turgid cock hard under his trousers. "How I played with you? Do you remember that?"

"Yes," she finally admitted.

"Did you like our games? Did you like how I played with you?"

She moaned softly and tried to turn away.

"I've been thinking of all sorts of games since I've been gone. All kinds of things to do with you." He parted her lips with his tongue and kissed her long and deep, penetrating her with it like a piston. "We forgot something during your bath," he told her.

He helped her up and into the examination chair, where he restrained her. She was done fighting. It had gone out of her, and she stared vacantly at the ceiling, awaiting whatever he came up with next. He held up a large metal syringe, the same he had used to fill her with lubricant. He filled it this time with warm water, and inserted it into her little pussy. He slowly depressed it, filling her up with warm liquid. She squirmed, despite herself. He waited, then slowly sucked the water back into the syringe. He did this over and over again, fucking her with water. Pushing it in, and sucking it out, until her eyes were rolling back and her hips thrust involuntarily at him.

oolala
oolala
74 Followers