Granddaughter's Virginity

Story Info
How I seduced my granddaughter.
1.7k words
4.21
222.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddy1950
daddy1950
167 Followers

The house is empty as I enter your room. 'Good morning, Crystal.'

From under the duvet there's a groan.

I sit on the edge of your bed. 'It's a beautiful summer morning, princess. You're wasting it.'

A bleary face struggles to the surface and a warm smile greets me. 'Hi, Grandpa. Can I have another hour?'

'Give me a kiss and I'll consider it.'

You sit up and I move closer. You give me a quick kiss on the lips and throw your arms around me. I squeeze you tight and the old frustration returns when you hug me. I look down at my dressing gown to check my erection hasn't escaped. No, it's contained.

'You feel clammy, Crystal. You feeling ok?'

You pull away and run your hands over the front of your onesie. You're confused. 'I'm fine Grandpa.'

I start to undo the poppers on your onesie. 'It's damp. It needs to go into the wash. Here, I'll take it off.' 'Grandpa!' I shush you and continue to open your front. When all are undone to the bottom, I slide my hand inside. You gasp as my fingers find your nipple. I stroke my fingers over its softness, gently coaxing it erect. 'That feel good, baby?'

You produce a weak smile, but you're frowning. 'Grandpa, I don't think you should be doing that.'

'OK,' I whisper as I withdraw my hand. 'I'll finish undressing you.'

'I'm 18, Grandpa, old enough to do it myself.'

'Of course you are, but I'm enjoying it.'

You shrug and I slide the onesie down your arms to your waist. I can't help but sigh at the beauty of your breasts. Small, but adorable, with erect nipples. I want to hold them, play with them, but first I need to excite you into submission. I stand up and pull the duvet down onto the floor. 'Lift your bottom, princess.' I take hold of the onesie, slide it down and pull it from you. You remain on your back, looking uncomfortable as I gaze at your nakedness. 'You're my beautiful baby girl.'

'Thank you, Grandpa, but I'm not a baby. But if it pleases you, I'll be your baby girl. Right now, she needs to pee pee.' You scootch to the side of the bed, however before you can stand, I put my hands on your shoulders. 'I'd love to see between your legs. May I?' You look up at me. 'Do I have a choice?' I can no longer fight the desire I've had for so long. Even so, I feel bad about it. 'Sorry,' I whisper, 'but, no.'

I kneel on the carpet and place my hands on your knees and spread your legs. There's some resistance from you, but you allow me to part them. I sigh at the sight of the sweetest of lips without any soft hairs to protect their modesty. I kiss the inside of your thighs before my mouth moves to your outer lips. I place the lightest of kisses all over them and your breathing is heavier and you spread your legs wide apart. My thumbs touch the soft lips and I open them and gaze at your most intimate place. 'Baby, you're amazing.' I look up to your face and you're watching me with wonder. I cover your pussy with kisses, some light and others with uncontrolled passion. You're sighing and from time to time, you catch your breath as my lips pleasure you. After a while, there are dew drops of moisture on the walls of your pussy and my naughty tongue licks them and, unable to stop myself, I press it as deep inside you as I'm able. Your taste is delicious as my tongue explores the walls of your pussy. 'Oh, Grandpa,' you groan. 'Don't stop ... please.'

I continue to lick you as, by now, you're soaked. I withdraw and my tongue captures your clit. Almost as soon as I begin to suck on it, your hand is on my head forcing it back. 'Grandpa,' you gasp, 'please, please stop.' 'Ok, baby. Are you alright?' You have a glazed expression on your face. 'Yes, suddenly I feel faint and ... strange.' 'Have you had this feeling before?' You blush. 'Yes, a little, but never this intense.' I grin. 'Have you been exploring your body?' You look guilty and a blush is spreading over your face. 'I need to go pee,' you whisper.

I stand to allow you to leave, but you don't move. Instead you stare at the front of my dressing gown. There's a prominent bulge.

You lick your lips before your hand tentatively stretches out and touches the material. You stroke over the head for a moment before your hands seek a gap in the folds of my dressing gown. You expose me. You stare at my cock which is pointing at you with a thin stream of pre-cum dribbling from the tip. I groan as your hands take me. They smooth up and down its length and your eyes study it, moving it from side to side and then upwards so you can see my balls. Your fingers tenderly trace over my scrotum and through my hairs. 'Do you like that Grandpa? Is this better?' Both hands grasp it tightly and you slowly wank me. You stop and return to caressing me. By now the pre-cum is streaming as my baby's tender fingers take me to the edge.

Your head comes nearer and you open your mouth as I hold my breath. No, I can't believe it, but yes, your lips are around my glans and your tongue is playing with it. Your mouth takes me inside its sweet warmth and you begin to suck and lick me towards orgasm. 'Baby, I'm going to cum if you continue.' 'Mmm,' you reply and remove me from your mouth. You fall back on the bed and move until you're resting on the pillows..

It takes a few seconds before I can recover my senses. 'You were going to the loo.'

You giggle. 'I don't need to go now. Come and lie beside me Grandpa.'

I stretch out beside you. I can't resist your breasts and my fingers caress over them and tease your nipples. You sigh. 'Am I making you happy, baby?' 'Oh yes, Grandpa, this is amazing.' My fingers have moved down to your mons. I stroke over it and then stray a little lower until my finger is fondling your clit. My stomach churns with excitement as your legs slide apart and my finger is welcomed into the tight wetness of your pussy. 'Oh, Grandpa.'

Once more, your hand explores the outside of my gown until you locate the firmness of my cock. You undo the belt, open the front of my dressing gown and take hold of my erection. 'Come closer,' you whisper. I move up to you. With our bodies pressed one to the other you place my cock on top of your thigh and begin to glide your fingers up and down the length, paying special attention to the head.

'Will you kiss me, Grandpa?' Our mouths meet and, at first, I kiss her tenderly, but as our passions increase, my tongue invades her mouth, however a short while later her tongue is exploring my mouth.

By now, my middle three fingers are moving inside you, slowly in and out, so smoothly thanks to your juices which have soaked my fingers. My mouth leaves yours to suckle your nipple and I can tell by the intensity of your moaning and the increased pressure on my fingers that you're about to climax. That's when you place your hand on mine and stop me. 'No more, Grandpa.' 'Why, baby? I know you're enjoying it. 'Oh yes, so very much, but I want your cock inside me.' That's a surprise, never expected my baby would want to take our love making to the ultimate. 'Are you certain?' 'Please, Grandpa, please. Inside me.' 'Darling, I never planned to go that far.' 'It doesn't matter. I've always wondered if the first time would be a disappointment as I've heard it can be, but your maturity, your experience will guarantee it will be wonderful. Please, Grandpa, I want it to be you.'

I'm too emotional to reply, so determine you won't be sorry for your decision. I kneel between your legs and open them wide with your knees in the air. I take my cock and slide the tip up and down the inside of your labia, spreading my pre-cum over them and up to your swollen clit. Your eyes are on my face, but as I position the head at your beautiful opening, you look down to see what Grandpa is about to do to you. Your entrance is so wet, there's no resistance as I slide inside. 'Slowly, Grandpa,' you implore. With each inch of penetration into your virgin pussy, you groan louder and when I'm in as far as I'm able, and my hairs are pressed hard against the softness of your body, we each let out a gasp. 'Oh, my darling Grandpa!'

I pull back a little, gyrating my hips as I do, and push my hardness back, deep inside you. Pull back and in, back and in, a firm rhythm to bring us to ecstasy. You were so ready for my penetration, it doesn't take many thrusts before you to start to climax. You're shaking as you release your pent up juices in a gush. You cry out my name. I adore the sensation of your warm cum as it spreads over my prick. You stretch your sweet pussy even wider allowing me to force myself deeper into you. That's enough to make me lose control. I moan and start to splash inside you, each penetration releasing powerful spurts of semen into my granddaughter. As I fill you, your legs close around my body and clasp me tight inside. You're pumping me dry and your bottom is writhing on the bed as I keep coming over and over. I manage one final push as our mouths and tongues meet in a last outburst of passion.

After a while, we're back on earth. 'Oh, that was so good baby.' You snuggle into my arms. 'Thank you for the extra hour in bed,' you giggle. 'Grandpa, can we have another ... after breakfast?'

daddy1950
daddy1950
167 Followers