Grandma & Me Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandmother Agnes has become my charge.
4.1k words
4.15
40.4k
25
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

Part 1 had us leaving the store in Princeton. Agnes, Barbara, Master daddy and me. Agnes and Barbara were wearing only a dress and rolled nylon stockings. Joanne had fitted both of them for some new form fitted Directoire Knickers.

We have now arrived home and the first thing Agnes does when she gets out of the car is to lift her dress and begin pissing on the grass.

"I'm sorry, but I just had to go." she said. "My kidneys must be working overtime today."

"Well I can't wait to see our new Directoire Knickers." said Barbara. "Can we go inside and have a drink and some snacks now? I'm thirsty. Perhaps a little snack of cock would help. I think I could suck a nice fat cock and have a martini or two. Then perhaps a little snack of baby batter and a short snooze."

"Why don't you just get down on your knees and I'll give you a drink of some fresh pee?" Master daddy said to her. "If you unbutton your dress, I'll piss on your teats too. Then you can suck my cock."

Barbara knelt down on the grass, unbuttoning her dress as she did so, exposing her teats and belly to Master. He pulled out his cock and not bothering to pull the foreskin back, he just began pissing on her teats and belly. He moved his aim up toward her face, told her to open her mouth, and began pissing in her mouth.

She swallowed as much as she could with the overflow running out the sides of her mouth.

Finally Master finished and told her to suck his cock. He moved directly in front of her face and she opened her mouth and took his cock in and began sucking on it.

"Suck it good you fucking whore. I'm going to pollinate your cunt later on today." he told her.

She sucked him for about two minutes when he told her to stop and get up on her feet.

She got up and he pushed his hand down in between her legs and began playing with her hairy cunt. Master must have found a nice spot because Barbara began squirming around and finally told him she was climaxing and to keep doing what he was doing to her.

Suddenly without warning, she began pissing all over his hand. Master pulled his hand out and smacked her big teats with it.

"Did I tell you that you could piss?" he asked.

"No Master, but I couldn't hold it back with what you were doing to my pussy." she replied.

"Well you're going to get five swats with the quirt when we get inside." he said. "Right on your fucking cunt too. Now let's get inside so we can have a cocktail and some other kind of snacks."

Agnes had been standing idly by while all this was going on. I said "Because you've been good, I'm going to let you have two or three drinks. Then we're going to shower together, but I'm going to piss all over you before we do. Do you understand me you whore?"

"Yes John. I understand you and I'll be happy to have you pee all over me. In fact i will love feeling your warm piss spreading all over my body." she replied.

"When you get inside just take off your dress so you are only wearing your stockings. Make sure they are pulled up tightly on your legs." I said. "Then we will go to the upstairs bathroom where you may sit on the toilet. Spread your legs apart and I'll piss all over you with my prick covered by my foreskin. When I finish drenching you, you can suck my peter for a couple of minutes, then we'll get in the shower and I'll wash you."

So into the house we went with Master daddy fixing very cold martinis and a nice snack plate. Agnes removed her dress as I had told her to do and her teats were wiggling around as she walked to her chair to sit down. Her grey cunt hair was also quite visible. Barbara was still damp from being pissed on, so I got her a towel to wipe off a bit. Her teats with nice dark aureoles were also bouncing as she walked and her brilliant red cunt hair glistened with its wetness. Her nylons were also wet, but pulled tightly on her thighs.

I asked Agnes if she thought she might enjoy having her teats milked. "Master has a two cup milking machine built just for women. Perhaps you'd enjoy getting hooked up to it and letting your teats get sucked like cows do."

Perhaps it would be fun." she replied. "Let me enjoy my cocktails and snacks first though. Then I'll decide if I want to be like a cow and get milked."

We drank a cocktail or two, ate some cheese and crackers, and smoked a couple of cigarettes when Agnes piped up and said. "I think I'd like to get milked now."

Master smiled and got up to get the milking machine. He came back in a minute wheeling it into the kitchen. He took a washcloth and washed Agnes's teats, then put a small amount of creme on each teat and told her it would feel different when he turned it on, but she would enjoy it.

He fastened a cup to each nipple, then turned the machine on. Agnes jumped a little bit when it began, but then relaxed and let the machine milk her teats. She handed her glass to me and told me she needed a refill. I looked at Master daddy and he nodded it was OK for her to have another drink.

Agnes seemed to really be enjoying the milking machine and was getting off on having it suck her nipples.

Suddenly she said. "Somebody get the big mixing bowl off the counter. I have to piss and right now!!"

Barbara grabbed the large bowl and Agnes lifted her ass off the chair and Barbara put it underneath her ass.

Suddenly everyone could hear the hissing sound as her piss began running into the bowl. She sat and pissed for about thirty seconds then told Barbara she was finished. Barbara carefully took the bowl out from under her and set it on the table. It was more than half full and quite yellow too.

"What caused all of that?" Barbara asked her.

"I don't know but I think having my teats milked had something to do with it." she replied.

"I think I'm ready to have the machine turned off and have another cigarette." Agnes said. "Then I may need a good stiff cock in my cunt."

"Maybe I should have my teats milked too." Barbara said. "Master, would you let me wear the machine for a few minutes? I'll suck your cock for you while it is on my nipples."

Master wiped off the two suction cups, washed Barbara's teats, then put a small amount of creme on them. He then took each suction cup and fastened it over each of her nipples and turned the machine on. Her reaction was instantaneous as the cups began a rhythm of pulling first on one teat, then the other.

"Oh my fucking God." Barbara said as the milking machine began milking her teats.

"This is a real turn on. It feels so good having my teats milked.. I need my martini refilled so I can sit and drink while being milked. Light another cigarette for me too please."

She took a sip of her martini and a drag off her cigarette then said. "John get the large roasting pan and put it under my ass. I'm going to piss in a minute and there will be pee running all over the floor."

I got the pan, put it under her ass and within ten seconds we could hear the hissing sound as her piss flowed out of her cunt and hit the bottom of the metal pan. She must have pissed for about forty five seconds, the told us she was finished. I slipped the pan from under her ass and looked at all the yellow water in it.

"What the fuck caused you to have to piss so much?" I asked.

"I don't know, but once I was being milked, my bladder told me I needed to piss." she replied. "This machine feels so good to my teats. Daddy, you need to hook this up to me more often when you fuck me. I'm really getting turned on with these suction cups tugging my nipples."

"It really felt good for me too." Agnes said. "Pulled my nipples out a little bit too. i need one of you guys uncut cocks to suck on new too."

I got up and went to Agnes. She fondled my nuts, then took hold of my semi erect prick and stuffed it in her mouth and began sucking on it.

"You old cocksucker. Once you get turned on you're insatiable for having a cock doing something to you." I told her.. She continued sucking my prick and I was beginning to get another erection.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Barbara slipped on a robe and went to answer it. "Oh hi Donna and Jim." she said. "We are in the kitchen having a couple of drinks and some snacks plus some playtime. Mac daddy has a machine that lets women's teats be milked and it is really neat so come on in and join the fun. Agnes and John are here too."

"Hi Donna and Jim." Master daddy said. "Take off your coats and have a drink and some snacks with us. We're just having a little milking contest here and perhaps Donna would enjoy being part of the festivities."

Donna and Jim both slipped off their coats and while Jim was wearing a black six strap garter girdle and dark stockings, Donna was wearing a simple dress that zipped up the front and sheer stockings. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Donna stood in front of us wearing only her stockings held up with roll garters.

"Donna, my dear sister, you must let Master put the suction cups on your nipples and let the machine milk your teats. You won't believe the feeling you will get until you try it. I came four times in less then five minutes and Agnes climaxed too." Barbara told her.

"Master daddy. I think I would like to have my teats milked. Apparently it feels very nice according to my whore sister." Donna said.

Master took a warm washcloth and washed Donna's nipples and aureole, then applied a small amount of creme to the nipples and hooked the suctions cups to her teats. He turned the machine on and Donna jumped a little bit as the cups began alternately sucking her teats.

"Oh my. That does feel good. I t almost feels like a baby sucking my teats, and I think I am going to climax in a minute."

Jim was standing nearby with his long cock hanging between his legs. It suddenly began to get erect and he stepped in front of Donna and said "Suck that motherfucker, you whore. I want to shoot some pollen in your mouth."

Donna took his cock and stuffed it in her mouth and began sucking on it. Meanwhile the milking machine was causing her to wiggle and squirm as it sucked her teats and it took Jim about thirty seconds to ejaculate in her mouth. He shot so much semen in her mouth it began running out the corners of it and dribbling down on her chest.

Agnes said. "Oh my. She's being milked and he just gave her a heavy load of creme to drink. I think I'm going to have another martini and then have John take me to my room and fuck me."

Donna told Master to shut the machine off because she couldn't stand another climax. She told him she'd already had six and needed a drink and a cigarette. Master shut it off and loosened the cups from her teats. Donna lit a cigarette and Jim poured he and Donna a martini.

"That was pretty cool." Donna said. "You weren't kidding me when you told me it would be different Barbara."

Master I need you to dip your anteater cock in my martini, then I'll suck it for you." Agnes chimed in. It''s so much fun to see that long foreskin on your prick. I'm surprised that your Mother didn't have you whacked when you were born, especially with a foreskin like that."

"Shut up you old whore or I'll give you five swats with the quirt right on your fucking cunt lips." Master told her.

Master daddy went over to Agnes, put his long foreskin in her martini and let it soak for about thirty seconds. Then he took it out and Agnes put it in her mouth and began sucking on it. The change was amazing. Master immediately began to get an erection and as Agnes sucked his foreskin, she also began pulling it back over the head of his cock. The head of it was quite red and the more she sucked, the more his erection grew until Master said. "Enough sucking my prick. Get on the table and spread your hairy fucking cunt lips wide open so I can thrust my prick inside it andfd fuck you good. Then I'll give you a good dose of baby batter and you can slip a pair of panties on so you don't leak all over the place."

With that Jim and I helped her up on the table, she pulled her cunt lips open, and Master thrust his very fat long prick deeply inside her cunt.

Jim and I decided to suck Agnes's teats while Master daddy fucked her, but Barbara said to Donna. "You take John's cock and I get Jim's. we can suck them off while they suck Agnes's teats and Master daddy fucks her. That way everyone will be involved."

So Donna began sucking my cock while Barbara sucked Jim's.

Agnes screamed "Oh my God. I'm having the best fucking ever and someone is sucking on my big teats. I think I'm going to cream my fucking pussy."

Master daddy was thrusting his fat cock in and out of Agnes's hairy cunt and finally said "You fucking whore. I'm going to blast a load of pollen in your steamy cunt."

"Well. shoot me full of your pollen you big motherfucker." Agnes replied.

With that, Master arched his back and thrust his cock in as far as it would go. "Here you go you old cock hound. Enjoy your bath of semen."

"Oh fucking God." Agnes squealed. "You're drowning me with your hot semen. I can feel it clear up at my cervix and if I was still fertile, I'm sure you would be breeding me now. Just leave your fat cock inside my cunt so I can savor it as Jim and John suck on my fat nipples."

"Barbara I think I'm going to flood your throat with warm nectar. I can feel you sucking my cock and I'm ready to spurt, so if you want your tonsils to feel it, just keep sucking me off." Jim said.

Donna told me she could feel my cock swelling in her mouth and to flood her mouth with baby batter. I could hold back no longer and unleashed five or six blasts in her mouth as she continued sucking my cock.

"John, let go of my nipple and go in my bedroom and get a pair of sheer black panties for me to put on so I don't leak Master daddy's fluid all over my thighs and legs. I know my cunt is full and will leak out all over the place." Agnes said.

I let go of her nipple and went to her bedroom. I found a pair of sheer black panties and went back to the kitchen. Master daddy was just taking his now flaccid cock out of her hairy cunt and as he did so, he moved up to Agnes's face so she could suck their juices off his wet prick. When he had his cock out, I slipped the panties on her legs, pulled them up as far as I could, and told her to lift her ass off the table and pull them up the rest of the way. As she pulled them up and tight across her crotch, I could see the gusset start to become wet immediately. I could also see her grey pubic hair showing through the material it was so sheer.

"I guess he really did fill your cunt up with semen." I told her.

"Yes he did and it felt so good." Agnes replied. "You'll have to do it to me later this evening darling. I hope someone has ordered dinner because I am hungry.

"Barbara, did you order dinner for everyone?" I asked.

"Yes. It should be here momentarily." she replied. "Master daddy is ready for dinner too. His prick is dangling between his legs. Fucking Agnes must have worn him out a little bit. I don't think he'll be getting another hard on the rest of the evening. I guess Donna will have to try and suck him off because I am going to take Jim to bed and fuck his nuts off."

The doorbell rang and Master daddy told Barbara to slip on a robe and see who it was. It was dinner being delivered, so Barbara paid for it and brought it into the kitchen. Dinner was beautiful filets, baked potato, salad, rolls and butter, and various ice cream cups.

Agnes said, "Master daddy. Can you piss a little bit in a glass so I can have a piss cocktail with dinner? It would taste good with my steak. I want to watch you piss through your anteater foreskin."

Master took a martini glass, held his dangling prick just above it and began slowly dribbling pee into the glass. It did look a little different coming out his foreskin than standing in the yard and spraying piss all over the grass.

He handed the glass to Agnes and said "Drink this you old whore and enjoy your meal. Then John can have you the rest of the day to do what he wants with you. I fucked you good and filled your old cunt up with pollen. Now have a drink of my piss."

Agnes took a big sip of his piss followed by a bite of steak. "Oh, that's so good." she exclaimed. Donna and Barbara, you should each try it. His piss tastes delightful. Jusst take a small sip, then take a bite of your steak."

Master daddy took two martini glasses, dipped his anteater foreskin over the rim of each glass and pissed about an inch in each glass then handed them to Donna and Barbara. "Do like the old whore told you and take a sip or swallow, then eat a bite of steak." he told them.

"John. Get a towel and put it under me. I'm leaking pollen out of my cunt like a faucet and it is soaking the chair and my thighs." Agnes told me.

I got a towel for her and put it on the chair seat. She definitely had leaked quite a bit as the seat was quite wet. I sat back down to finish my dinner. Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh trying to work its way up to find my cock. Barbara was wanting to play with my prick while I was eating dinner. I gently pushed her hand away and told Agnes when she wanted to go upstairs I would help her.

"Master daddy, I need one more drink of your pee in my glass then John and I are going upstairs to bed. I'm tired and may sleep all night. My panties are soaking wet from all your pollen and I'll need to put a different pair on to sleep in tonight. So now let me see you pee through that long foreskin of yours." Agnes said.

Master daddy took her martini glass, draped his foreskin just above it, and proceeded to piss a little bit into the glass. He gave it to Agnes and she smelled it like a wine drinker would do, then raised the glass to her lips and swallowed all of it in one gulp.

She stood up, took my hand, and away we went upstairs. When we got to the top of the steps she said "I have to piss very badly but I'm going to give you a golden shower, so get what clothes you have on and taken them off right now. Lie down in the shower and I will straddle you and spread my lips and piss all over you."

I stripped what few things I was wearing off and she slipped out of her black panties. I took them and looked at the gusset and could see it was soaking wet with semen as well as some pee. I tossed them on the floor and got into the walk in shower and laid down on the floor.

Agnes followed me, straddled my body, pulled her cunt lips apart, and proceeded to begin pissing all over me. She pissed on my cock, my chest, my face, and back to my cock again before it ended.

"Now you big grandmother fucker, we're going to shower, then you are going to nurse my teats then give me a good thorough fucking and fill my cunt with your baby batter. Then we're going to get some sleep and when I need to piss in the middle of the night, I'll waken you so you can help me."

Having said that, I got up, turned the water on, let it get warm, then proceeded to get under the shower with Agnes. I soaped her cunt and her teats, playing with her long nipples as I did do. I soaped her cunt a second time and inserted three fingers in her vagina and played around inside it. She rinsed off as I withdrew my fingers, then she soaped my cock and nuts and stroked my cock. I rinsed off, we dried each other and headed for her bedroom.

As we slipped into bed and she said "Now suckle me as I stroke your cock some more, Then you are going to shove that prick of yours inside my cunt and fuck me silly with it. I'm not going to wipe my pussy when you blow your nuts off inside me, so I'll need a clean pair of panties to sleep in. Now nurse me, you grandmother fucker."

I latched onto her left teat and gently suckled it for a few minutes as she played with cock, which was now beginning to become erect.

"That's enough." she said as she turned onto her back and spread her legs. "I'm going to spread my cunt lips open and I want you to shove that motherfucker into my cunt as hard as you can and leave it there. When I tell you to start fucking me, I want you to pull it out and push it in as fast as possible. After you fill my cunt with your baby batter, I'll suck your cock clean, then you can get me a clean pair of panties to wear. Now get that prick ready to fuck me."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers
12