Grandma Goes Hog Wild Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bath time for Mikey's girl," I said to her as I carried her upstairs.

She kissed me again as I carried her down the hall and into the bathroom. I set her down on the toilet, closed the bath drain, and turned the water on. I saw a bottle of some kind of bath gel and squirted some into the swirling water. I turned around and Gladys wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her head against my stomach.

"God, Mike," she murmured. "I've never felt like that. Nobody's ever made me feel that good."

I smiled. "Baby, that's only the beginning. I know what you like."

I could feel Gladys laughing or sobbing, I couldn't tell which, against my abdomen.

"I'm not a bad person," she said in a choked voice. "I'm not bad."

I pulled her head up by the chin. "Baby," I whispered. "You're not bad. You're great. You just need to know who you are and what you like. You're not bad."

Gladys smiled weakly up at me.

"Now," I continued. "You hop in the bath and relax. I'm going to go shower in the big bathroom."

I helped Gladys into the bathtub and walked down the hall to the master bedroom and the huge bathroom attached to it. I showered, toweled off, and headed downstairs to pick up my clothes. I pulled a beer out of the fridge, took a long swig, and put my clothes back on. I gathered Gladys's stuff from the garage and the kitchen and returned upstairs.

She was relaxing in the tub and rolled her head toward me as I entered the bathroom. I dropped her clothes next to the bath and knelt down beside her. She smiled at me. I kissed her and she looped her arms around my neck.

"Hmmmmm," I murmured. "That was fantastic. I've got to get back to work now."

"Oh," she said, a hurt look crossing her face. "No."

I laughed. "Oh, yes."

She frowned and sat up in the tub, bubbly suds sliding down over her swaying breasts.

"Can't I convince you to stay a little longer?" She said, her eyes bright and her chest poked up toward me.

I laughed. "Yeah, you probably could. But I need to go. You've got my cel number. You know what to do."

She slumped back into the tub. I leaned down to give her a quick peck on the top of her head. Then, I turned and left the bathroom.

"Mike," Gladys shouted from the bathroom. "Please, baby."

I smiled, picked up my beer from the kitchen counter, and strode out into the garage. I raised the garage door and lit up my bike. Minutes later I was on the road, the wind whipping through my hair and across my face. The sun was hot but I felt good.

12