Grandma I'm Home Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man with a sick mind has fun in grandma's kitchen
2.3k words
4.06
104.7k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

Heading towards the stairs after ejaculating not once but twice on my grandmother's body I am feeling sharpened. My thinking is unfettered, my mind is clear. I slow my thoughts as I pad down the stairs towards the first floor and the kitchen, sinking into deep self analysis. Is this wrong? Here I am, years later, walking nude down my grandmother's stairs. My flaccid penis is leaking semen on the steps my grandmother used to spend sunday mornings sweeping and cleaning. When I began this journey I had no idea where it would end, and after coming so far past the point of no return I feel a frightening sense of freedom, like the first man to step beyond the boundaries of the known world. I'm on a tightrope with no net, running over a deep and beautiful chasm and loving every minute.

The sound of grandmother beginning to snore reaches my ears from the room upstairs as I reach the bottom. I smile, picturing my grandmother in my mind. Her body is forever altered now, her daily regimen of vitamins, growth hormones, muscle relaxers, and estrogen ensures she stays exactly how I need her to be; full, plump and bulging in all the right places. Practice makes perfect and I have refined my earlier clumsy attempts at manipulating her body chemistry and can easily achieve my desired results. Full, cartoon-like breasts naturally flop to the sides covering her armpits as she lies and propping up her arms.

Her belly is body wide and round, resembling the belly of a woman in the final months of a long and complicated pregnancy. Her body hair was a problem; I did not know the proper dosage of biotin to keep feeding her at first. Now I have it exactly, a gross overdose by anyone else's standards but absolutely perfect for my beautiful grandmother. The hair in her pubic region is thick and lush, gone is the grey stringy hair that my grandmother was gifted with by nature. Some combination of the chemicals I include in her daily meals has reversed the graying cycle; her hair is a rich dark brown. She sleeps the sleep of the truly innocent, with all her needs cared for by her loving... What? What am I to her...?

The night she woke up and called me baby for the first time was a milestone that changed things. The first time she kissed me back was another; I stayed erect for the entire day after that one. The first time she allowed me to accidentally brush my swollen erect penis past her face without recoiling in mock disgust... And the first time she wrapped her warm mouth around my shaft and began to apply suction, moving her head slowly forward fitting my thick cock deeper into her mouth. There have been so many firsts in my life, at a time when I began to believe that I had seen and done it all.

I reach the bottom step and snap out of my reverie. I turn to face the kitchen, and through the doorway I am greeted by the best part of my day, a vision of beauty that is only rivaled by my grandmother's own wet dripping face after accepting my release. I look into the kitchen from the hall and see my mother preparing our breakfast, wearing only an apron.

I cross the space between the stairs and the kitchen, her back is facing me and her attention is fully occupied washing the pots and pans she used to prepare this morning's feast. The motion of her work is causing her bare rear to shake and jiggle; as I get closer I stare at her peach-fuzz covered cheeks. I feel blood rush to fill my penis; the sight of my mother half naked in the kitchen this morning is filling me with energy and excitement.

From the sink she half turns towards me and smiles, soapy suds clinging to her arms and almost reaching her elbows. She pouts her lower lip and blows a puff of air up into her face to blow a strand of blond hair from her face. With a smile as bright as the sun streaming into the house she says "Good morning baby, just washing up - breakfast is about finished. How did you sleep?"

I walk up behind my beautiful mother and wrap my arms around her waist, encircling her tight flat abdomen. As I squeeze her firm body into mine I kiss my mother on the neck, then whisper into her ear "Good morning mother, I love you." As I speak these words I allow the tip of my penis closer to her rear, relaxing the tension in my hips. I can feel her instinctively push her ass back towards its favorite fuck toy, wriggling until the head of her son's cock is firmly planted between her ass-cheeks. I have no illusions that my mother may have more than one lover, but if she can be believed I am the only one that she allows to use her supple back door. Its virgin-like fit around my shaft when we fuck only solidifies this belief.

I pull my head back from her neck, the indefinable scent of her skin still in my nose. Still holding her from behind I begin to hump and slide my now fully erect penis up and down the cleft of her perfect ass. As my cock smears precum in between her cheeks I say softly "We slept like the dead. We slept so good, she even had the patience for a morning delight. When did you get here my love?" I release her and step back, letting my eyes devour her backside once again. She feels my eyes and pokes her rear out, shaking it like a naughty school girl.

She is my adoptive mother, and until the age of 18 she loved me like her own flesh and blood. When I turned 18 she began to love me like a husband, and on my 19th birthday she told me that she owed me the truth. My adoptive mother and I took a road-trip to meet my last surviving blood relative, my grandmother. It was not long after that first meeting that I moved in with grandmother, under the not-entirely-false reason of wanting to get to know my heritage better.

I didn't know how to react during that first meeting. Mentally I was prepared but my body went absolutely insane with lust - and the experience gained fucking the woman I thought was my mother for the first eighteen years of my life didn't help matters. The intense attraction that I later came to learn was termed "Genetic Sexual Attraction" or GSA almost floored me that day. My knees felt weak and it was all I could do to hide my erection as my grandmother embraced me to her expansive bosom for the first time. I knew that day was the start of something life changing, the beginning of a new phase. I did not know exactly how it would happen, but I knew I had to make her mine - and my mother was more than willing to assist in my schemes once I confessed my true intentions. She was delighted and eagerly traded time with her son for stories, videos and mementos of the slow and steady conquest of my grandmother.

Wiping her hands dry on a dishcloth my mother replies "I've been here for about an hour dear. I've been here long enough to hear you all the way down here finishing twice on your grandmother. You and her have formed quite a bond, I am so proud of you baby." She turns from the sink, smiling as she drops the dishcloth to the floor. As her body faces me fully my mouth falls open of it's own accord and I am treated to the second best part of my day. My mother's surgically enhanced breasts look incredible under the straps of her blue frilly apron. From her shoulders a blue ribbon of material runs down the center of each jutting round breast, just barely covering the nipple. She bounces on the balls of her feet as she pushes away from the sink, coyly watching my eyes follow the motion of her firm DDD cups. I've always mentally compared her to Christina Hendricks, but never shared this with my mother. She is insanely jealous of any woman other than grandmother, and would not take my comparison lightly.

Her perfect breasts defy gravity and hold up her apron strings firmly as she moves. My eyes roam eagerly down her body, finally coming to rest on my mother's other unique, beautiful feature. Her apron lies flat against her toned abdominal muscles, but begins to rise as it nears her slim waist. Directly in front of my mother is a tent... a tent that would match my own if I was wearing anything more than a smile and a steady slow ooze of precum. On my 18th birthday my adoptive mother introduced me to many things, love, tenderness and a secret that she carefully kept from me from day one.

She reaches up behind her head with both hands and unties the strings that hold her apron against her body. Gazing into my eyes she lets it fall, unveiling her perfect body. She crosses both hands behind her head as she closes the distance between us, coming closer until we are almost touching. Between us is a bridge of skin, joined in love at the tip by a glistening bead of precum. You see, my mother was born with both sexual organs, and in addition to her delicious, sweet pussy she was blessed with a thick, 9 inch, uncut girl-cock. Staring into my eyes she steps closer, forcing our dicks to touch and raise together, a maneuver born of practice. She licks her lips as she says "dock with me baby"

Immediately my hands fall to our swollen cocks, all thoughts of breakfast forgotten in my lust. I wrap my left fist around my shaft and slide the right around hers, drawing her retracted foreskin forward over her wide swollen cock-head. I continue to draw it forward, applying pressure that causes her entire body to shiver in response. As her light brown foreskin fully encompasses the pulsating head of her girl-cock I move my hips forward, grinding the head of my penis up against hers as it hides inside her soft foreskin. She hisses between her teeth as our precum merges, and bumps her hips forward in anticipation. I tighten the hold on her foreskin as I my dick fits inside, drawing it further and covering the first few inches of my throbbing fuck-stick. Breathing fast together, we have not broken our lovers stare. She whispers "ready?" and I nod, my throat dry with the indescribable passion I feel for this woman, my mother. Together we begin to fuck each other's dicks, my left fist firmly clamping my dick in place, my right keeping her extended foreskin in place around our cum soaked cocks.

The friction is unbearable, the excitement is incredible. Still staring into my mother's eyes, breath coming in gasps I say "I'm going to cum mom. I'm cumming." My beautiful mother says "yes baby, cum on mommy's dick. My beautiful son, I need you to cum all over mommy's big fat dick." Without another word I release my third and best load of the day, filling my mother's foreskin and causing hot thick semen to burst between my straining fist and rain down to the kitchen floor. With a beautiful feminine gasp my mother also orgasms, bucking her hips forward and stabbing her cock forward, ripping it from my grip. Her girl-cum gushes forward as her cock slaps up into her flat belly and then back down, instinctively I drop to my knees and scramble to shovel her hot wildly jumping dick into my mouth. I manage to secure my mother's fat, cum drenched dick in my mouth and immediately shove it down, swallowing as the head of her massive erection clears my tonsils and enters my gullet. Like a man possessed I jerk my rock hard dick with my left and reach around to clamp my hand around my mother's left ass cheek. I pull with all the strength I have left, jerking my mother forward and glomming her dick into my throat, heedless of my own need to breathe. She whips her head back and lets out an extended sigh that is almost a scream, jabbing her beautiful thick girl-cock one final time deep into the jaws of her only son.

We slow, her breathing relaxes and chuckling, she withdraws her cock from my mouth. I release my death-grip on her ass and let my hands fall to rest on my thighs, kneeling in a puddle of our semen. I too begin to chuckle, pausing every few seconds to swallow any excess saliva and semen. I lick my lips, savoring the hot musky flavor of our love. My mother rests her feminine hands on my shoulders and leans down, pressing her wide mouth onto mine. Slowly we slide into a deep lover's kiss, my nude mother sinking down and wrapping her legs around my waist. We come together with the practice of lovers, bodies combining into a single unit, arms wrapping tight around bodies, mouths locked open in a deep unashamed throat-kiss. We mash our faces together, each partner's tongue fighting to fit deep into the mouth of the other. Finally we part, and my mother pulls her head back, drawing with it a thick string of saliva. Licking it into her perfect mouth she smiles and says "ok baby, now we REALLY have to eat."

We disengage and stand shakily, careful not to slip in the collection of bodily fluids that slicks the floor between mother and son. Smiling I say "yeah mom, you get breakfast ready and I'll go up and wake grandma."

As I walk away from my naked, semen spattered mother, I hear her stage whisper with a smile "and remember - I'm not here!"

What grandmother doesn't know won't hurt her.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers