Grandma I'm Home Ch. 05

Story Info
A young man fails in his manipulation, and seeks revenge.
6k words
4.06
64.6k
39
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers

Warning: this story is in my opinion the most extreme entry into this series - contains grandmother grandson incest, bondage, anal sex, scat fetish, urination fetish, a hermaphrodite, hypnosis and very bad words. Viewer discretion is advised.

****

On my 18th birthday I was introduced to incest by my surgically enhanced, hermaphrodite, adoptive mother. Not long after she felt she owed me the truth and I was introduced to my last remaining blood relative, my grandmother.

Through subtle manipulation I managed to stretch that summer visit into a month, then a year, and then three. In that time I transformed my grandmother from a maternal figurehead into my willing lover, sex toy and de facto prisoner. In December of year two my mother began to sneak into the house to check on me, and occasionally watch me use my grandmother, my incestuous relationship with my grandmother serving as fuel for her sexual fire. She would then use that sexual energy with other partners, in other relationships.

We fell deeper in love and as the third year of my grand experiment came to a close mother and I resumed our own relationship, making time to fuck in every part of grandmother' house. Just like the old days we would drop whatever we were doing and pounce on each other, our bodies smashing together in pure incestuous lust. Mother became very comfortable in grandmother's house during year three, and one morning she crossed the line and became a participant. She helped by bringing breakfast upstairs and seeing an opportunity she initiated an inter-generational threesome, son, mother and grandmother. This was the catalyst for a new level of depravity; a sex act that broke new barriers, smashing walls that I did not know existed.

Climbing atop the bed that morning mother changed everything, something she would slowly come to terms with in the coming years. She stepped into my experiment that day, and our already unique mother-son relationship would be forever changed.

----

YEAR THREE:

"Mother," I began in a gentle tone "I have a confession."

On her knees facing me is my beautiful mother, naked. In her perfect, smooth hands she holds her thick girl-cock, deep pink and throbbing with excitement. In front of us on the floor is a plate filled with breakfast, grandmother's first meal of the day. On the menu today is pancakes, thick breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs with cheese and a pile of thick, crisp bacon.

Across from her I kneel, my equally engorged cock throbbing inches above grandmother's eggs. I stare into her eyes, waiting for her reply. As we slowly stroke our dicks, she purses her pink lips with curiosity.

"OK baby, I'll bite. What is your confession?" Mother's breasts wiggle enticingly as she begins to speed her hand motions. I hear her gasp and realize that her orgasm is near - I'd better get this confession out of the way and fast.

"Mother," I begin "remember when I told you that I wasn't fucking grandma?"

"Yes dear, something I'll never understand. Continue..."

As my breathing speeds up to match hers, I say "well... that's not entirely true."

Mother's beautiful blue eyes widen in mock surprise. "Well fuck me that really is great news! How long... wait. Why haven't you told me until now?" she pauses in her masturbatory motions, gripping her fat cock tightly to hold back the building orgasm.

"Well, "I begin "It's not exactly normal sex, mommy."

Mother emits a snort of derision, and says "Well what the fuck about this is normal, baby? In case you haven't noticed we are kneeling over her breakfast, about to cum on her eggs and pancakes - your idea I might add."

I smile coyly and reply "Well mommy this is a little stranger than we are used to."

Mother's expression becomes slightly alarmed as she resumes stroking her massive full cock. "Oh please, do tell."

"Well," I say with a naughty smirk "let's finish and I'll fill you in. Is that OK?"

Mother smiles and spits into her palm then continues. "OK baby, if that's the case then I'd like to... "

With this pause in her sentence Mother leans her beautiful head back exposing her smooth neck and moans low like an animal. Through clenched teeth she says "direct your attention to your mother's big fat dick as she..."

With a jerk of her hips and a gasp mother begins to orgasm, the first thick rope of pearlescent semen drawing a quick line across the top of grandmother's short-stack. Seeing mother's cum pushes me over the edge and I grunt in reply, squirting my load directly into grandmother's scrambled eggs. We both shudder and gasp as our cocks pulsate over grandmother's breakfast, unloading the contents of our balls.

With a sigh mother shakes the last drops of hot girl-cum from her beautiful pink cock. "Now, I believe you owe me a confession, young man. Give."

As my heart rate slows I say with a sigh "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it. I've been fucking grandma in her ass."

Mother looks at me with an unreadable expression, somewhere between confusion and disappointment.

"...And? Compared to shooting cum with your mother into her eggs, that is peanuts. There must be more, stop holding out."

Mother stands and tucks her long, deflating cock back between her legs, forming a false vagina. I frown, and mother smiles. She knows that I hate when she mistreats her cock, and when she tucks in front of me I know she is doing it just to punish me.

Pouting her full red lips mother says "You make with the secrets young man and I'll let your favorite dick free again. If not..." With the pause she reaches for a pair of discarded panties, left in lust on the kitchen table.

I smile, raising my hands in defeat before I rise and stretch, arching my back.

"OK mommy, OK. You're right; there is more to this confession - so much more."

With a triumphant grin mother asks "Ok, tell me this, how long have you been sneaking that big dick into your grandmother's asshole? Was I home?"

"No mother, I usually wait until you go home."

Frowning she asks "But why baby? Why hide such a relatively mundane thing from me?"

Lifting grandmother's breakfast from the floor I reply "it's not the ass-fucking that I am ashamed of, mom." I say, "It's what I do before and after. Let's take this up to grandma and I'll explain."

Mother sighs and steps towards the sink to grab the silverware. "No matter what you say, it will not change how I view you baby. You are my only son, and I love you to death."

"I love you too mommy. I would die for you, and that." I say as I point to the hairless cleft between mother's legs. "I love your big fat mommy dick."

As we make our way towards the stairs mother's tummy begins to gurgle. It's not the normal polite 'oh I'm hungry, feed me now' stomach growling, it's more of a wet 'I just woke up from a late night Mexican food run' sound. Mother thinks she is simply hungry and laughs it off, but I know better.

Last week mother began a new fitness regimen, based around protein liquid meal replacements and dance-aerobics. The classes that she attends every other day have done wonders for her already flawless figure, she feels better and the sex has gone from incredible to godlike. Knowing my tendency to meddle in other's diets she took special pains to prepare her shakes at her place, and then bring the sealed shake container with her here to drink for breakfast and lunch. She makes sure to keep an eye on the container, even going so far as to place a hair across the lid when she thinks that I'm not looking. I see everything, and when she did not give me an opportunity to investigate, I created one.

Two days ago I fed mother a laxative in the only way she would not expect, the only way that she would never imagine her baby boy would dare - by slipping it, along with my cock, into her beautiful tight asshole. A gentle herbal suppository, designed to bring relief from light to medium constipation. When mother found herself urinating from her asshole not long afterwards, I took that time to check out the jug that she placed so carefully in the refrigerator, bottom shelf. The meal replacement was dark brown in color, watery in texture... perfect for concealing all sorts of goodies. Before she could fully empty her colon I slipped another laxative suppository into the container and resealed it, making sure to replace the single golden hair strand.

After that day she knew with a mother's instinct that something was up, she regulates her diet with the precision of a Swiss clock, and would never ingest anything that would cause diarrhea. She checked her protein filled container, satisfied that it was tamper proof. She felt on a primal level that something was up, but just could not prove it. Since that day, every morning I've slipped a laxative into her bottle, to keep her regular and set the stage for the next step in mother's development. I don't want her to gain weight or muscle mass, my mother is perfect and her body is my temple - I worship there daily. No, it is not her body that I want to alter; it is her powerful, sharp mind.

For a long time now I have wanted to hypnotize mother, but mother is part of the 25% of the population that are immune. This being the case I need a little help to get the ball rolling, to soften up her previously impenetrable defenses. To this end along with her daily laxative I've been adding a very small dose of Trapanal to mother's liquid diet, obtained a great expense from an online friend in Germany. This is the second week that I've kept it in her system and her suggestibility and susceptibility to hypnosis techniques has greatly improved. Before breakfast this morning I managed to put mother into a ten minute trance using only my voice and a gentle caress of the back of her hand. I woke her up and we continued our day, leading up to this point.

We climb the stairs to grandmother's bedroom, mother in front of the silverware and napkins, and I walk behind her heart shaped ass carrying the main foodstuffs on a wide, Tupperware tray. Mother is finishing a sentence, lost in thought I missed the start. Continuing she finishes "...so then Bobby told me that I was his best student, in front of the whole class!"

Smiling I reply "that's great mom, real great - are you and Bobby fucking?"

"No baby," mother replies flirtatiously shaking her firm, cream colored ass "You're the only man that I let enter this body, and don't you forget it."

Deepening my voice I say "Mother."

At the sound of my voice she slows her steps, and pauses. "Yes baby? Why are you...?"

Interrupting I say again "Mother." using the same intonation that I used this morning.

In a small voice she replies "What baby?"

I reach up and caress her left hand with mine, balancing the tray on my right. With this touch she becomes frozen, a mannequin posed on the steps, halfway up. The silverware remains clutched in her delicate fingers, ass jutting proudly into her son's face.

I dodge around mother, and run to grandmother's bedroom. She's snoring out like a coma patient, so I just place the tray on her bedside nightstand and run back out of her room to the bathroom on her floor. Under the sink we keep a bright orange bucket, just in case of emergencies. I grab the bucket and run back to my frozen mother.

On the steps behind mother I say "Mother, shit. Now"

I position the bucket behind mother's round, firm ass and wait for the show. Without hesitation her cheeks part slightly from the pressure and a gush of brown, chunky liquid floods the bucket. I say "Mother, stop." and the flow ceases as she clenches her sphincter shut. Looking down at the brown frothy mess in the bucket I smile, the smell is not entirely unpleasant - mother's diet consists of artificial proteins and supplements, what comes out the other end is closer to organic cow manure than anything.

Walking back down the stairs I say "mother, follow" and am rewarded by the sound of her footsteps behind me. We return to the kitchen and walk to the table. With my heart racing I say "mother, get on top of the table' and she does, then I say 'mother, squat" I again hold the bucket up behind her shit smeared ass, and get ready.

Heart pounding I swallow and say "mother, shit. Hard." Braced as she is in a crouch she grunts and expels an explosive burst of feces, followed by a few solid clumps that splash into the filth that layers the bottom half of the bucket. With her bowels completely emptied she continues to push, grunting but getting nowhere, her beautiful pink pucker putting on a mesmerizing show for her son. Ass cheeks spread wide, my beautiful mother then releases loose a long low fart, after which I say "mother, stop." and she does.

Feeling like a man on fire I say 'mother, lay on your back" and she does, her shit smeared ass leaving stains on grandmothers good table. I say again "mother, legs up - hold your knees' and she does, wrapping her hands around the backs of her knees. With her ass raised off the table, I know I'll have hell to pay but I say it anyway "mother, piss"

To my surprise, mother turns her head and locks eyes with me. With a smile in her beautiful blue eyes she purses her lips and then replies "Son, no."

Mother was aware of my... she shit on the stairs? She shit on the kitchen table, into a bucket? With this new information bullet ricocheting around my skull and into my brain mother continues to speak.

"Yes, I knew what I was doing and yes I knew what YOU were doing, you naughty boy. If I'm honest with you and myself I can say that I liked it."

My jaw drops as she continues to speak with a smile "I love whatever you put into my protein shakes, I haven't been this regular in years. And there is something else, something that made me lightheaded and a little high... though not high enough to become your dummy, but high enough to enjoy it." Mother smiles as she holds her ass off the table, perfect hands clasping the rear of her knees.

Caught in the act I begin to pout, feelings of shame begin to rise and ruin the mood. Seeing the effect her teasing has on me she says "no baby, no don't be that way. It's all in good fun; you got what you wanted, didn't you?"

Rubbing my face with both hands I reply sullenly "I suppose... but ma..."

Interrupting me as she carefully dismounts the shit smeared table mother says "No buts. Get the paper towels and let's clean this mess up, and then we have to go get your grandmother her food. It's almost eleven!"

"Yes mother." I reply, turning towards the kitchen sink, where grandmother keeps the cleaning products. In my head I know I've been beaten this day, mother was as usual one step ahead of me. I'll back off for now, but this is far from over. Smiling I remind myself that I still have grandmother, upstairs... waiting to be fed.

Perhaps it IS time to finally take our grandmother-grandson relationship to the next level.

---

YEAR FOUR:

A visitor to this house would be shocked into cardiac arrest by the scene that they'd come upon if they climbed the stairs and walked in on us right now, and rightly so. If mother could see me know, I think to myself, she would either applaud or get the rifle from the gun cabinet and blow my brains out, I smile grimly at the thought.

On the floor of Grandma's bathroom she grunts and sweats, lost in the moment. I'm behind her, hands gripping her wide, pale hips. Fucking my grandmother in her well used, muscular asshole before breakfast is now as normal for me and my mother's mother as checking the mail. I begin to slap her ass, driving my cock in and out of her light brown pucker. She screams and groans, turning it into a growl.

"Grraa I'm doing it daddy, can you feel it? Do you feel your grandmother's shit?"

She gasps and pants between words like a lust filled animal, forcing her ass back in time to my thrusts. Little squirts of displaced air squeeze past my shaft forcing her sphincter to emit obscene, wet noises. As her shit begins to occupy the space my dick is filling I begin to slam my hips forward harder, determined not to be forced out by the hot log of excrement my grandmother is attempting to produce.

I laugh and throw my head back, pulling back on her shoulders and ramming my engorged dick forward into her body. Every now and then I am struck by the depths of depravity I have managed to sink with my grandmother - years ago we were a normal grandmother and grandson. She made the rules and I obeyed them. Now with hard work, planning and patience, she is now my more than willing brain-washed sex slave and lover. She lives to please me, and I live to please her. I love my grandmother very much, with my entire mind body and soul.

I slow my movements, garnering a disappointed moan from Grandmother. With my left hand I reach to the floor and grab the dog rope toy that I purchased earlier this month from the mall. As I bring it around near her face she opens her mouth wide, tongue out and gasping for air. Slowing my thrusts into her hot anal opening further I allow her to grip the dog toy with her teeth. Adjusting to the toy she allows me to get a grip on the other end with my free hand. Slowly I pull her back towards me with both hands using the dog rope toy like a harness. I shift my grip to an underhand one on either end of the rope toy, and begin to pull her back towards me as I force my full penis forward into her back door.

My grandmother goes with this motion, rising up off of her forearms to her palms and allowing the rope toy to pull her head upwards and back towards her grandson. We begin to move in unison again, grunting and panting, pulling her back into me with the rope, her forcing her ass back into me, and myself using the leverage to slam my swollen dick deep into her shit filled bowels. The only sounds are the wet smack of flesh meeting flesh, the animal noises of two humans on the edge of the sickest ecstasy, and the squelching of my grandmother's wet sphincter around her grandson's thick member.

I release my hold on the rope. Feeling it go slack she spits it out and I grab it and toss it aside. I wrap my hands around her sweat slick face, palming her feverish head with boy hands like an obscene toy.

Pulling back and up with a lusty growl I command "Come here you old bitch."

Through clenched teeth she replies "Fuck you." Her body betrays her and responds to mine as she moves back, embedding her ass further onto my cock.

This is all rehearsed and throws more fuel on the fire. I start pawing and grabbing at her face with my hands as I continue to rock my dick deep into my mother's mother.

"I'm going to cum! Grandma I'm going to cum!"

With a wanton animal lust in her voice she screams hoarsely "YES! DO IT! CUM IN MY ASS! SHIT FUCK FUCKING SMACK ME!"

I feel her body tensing up, building towards her own body shaking orgasm. The tempo increases as we both devolve into a lust fueled frenzy, bodies smashing together where they meet.

I hook the first two fingers of my left hand into her mouth - fish-hooking her, at the same time that I cock back my right hand.

"Here. I. Come!" I groan as I feel the electric shock of a soul shaking orgasm begin to build somewhere deep inside my loins. My hips begin to buck of their own accord and I bring my right hand forward to land a resounding slap on the right side of my grandmother's face. My grandmother barely notices the blow and tosses her head like a stallion, caught in the moment. She is fish-hooked, being violently fucked in her ass on the bathroom floor by her only grandson and when the slap lands she shudders and snorts, and starts to cum violently beneath me, her spine quaking underneath my weight like she's experiencing a grand mal seizure.

We both collapse to the bathroom floor in fetal positions, naturally spooning. We are reduced to two sweaty, slick bodies shuddering and shaking, grandmother and grandson gasping for air. Wrapped around my grandmother I feel safe, I feel whole. Listening to our gasps for breath and feeling her body jiggle from the powerful effects of her orgasm, I am at peace.

akilfinch
akilfinch
164 Followers
12