Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally fell apart, Erica flopping to her back, spent, Bobby and Erica curling up beside her to again suckle the meaty white tits she offered them, her fingers lazily curling through their hair as their heads lay on her chest.

"Thanks Mrs. Allston, that was great," Bobby cooed, sucking her nipple.

"God yeah, that was fantastic!" Betsy added as she lapped the other tit.

"Any time, kids, any time," Erica sighed. "You need a helping hand again...you just call me, ok?"

She slowly got up and dressed, watching the twins cuddle, kiss and fondle each other, Bobby's cock now stiff again, hard in his sister's pumping hand, his fingers slicing wetly into Betsy's insatiable pussy.

"I don't know where you kids get your energy!" Erica laughed as she waved goodbye, leaving the room. "But I'm always glad to share some of it!"

12